Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 25

Story Info
Emma restores order to the Game.
2.3k words
3.89
34.4k
2
0

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25 -- Game Over

The next morning I woke, eyes puffy and vision slightly blurred from the right cross Sienna had laid on me the night before. I cleaned myself up and was getting ready for work when the phone rang. I answered blindly.

"Hello," I answered.

"You need to make last night up to me," Sienna declared.

"What did you have in mind," I asked.

"Blow off work after lunch and come to the office," she instructed. "I have my afternoon cleared for you."

"Will do," I submitted.

She hung up, quite like Emma was fond of doing. I finished getting ready and headed out to work. During the commute my cell phone rang. I wondered what Sienna wanted now, but to my surprise it was not her.

"Hello," I answered.

"Are you ok," I heard Penny ask.

"I'm fine, how are you," I responded.

"I am gonna fucking kill that bitch," Penny raged.

"Penny, relax," I said trying to calm her.

"Oh no, I won't relax," she insisted. "I am gonna fuck her up. How dare she lay her hands on you like that. I am gonna tear her up."

"What will that prove," I solicited.

"Don't worry," she insisted. "Everything will be right soon. Emma understood what you request of her."

Then, of all things, Penny hung up. That shit was getting old. Plus, I had no idea what she was talking about. I went to work and struggled through the first half of the day. I headed out for lunch, indicating that I would not be back, a sentiment that is never met with resistance on a Friday.

I headed over to see Sienna at her office. I strolled in and Penny was not sitting at her desk, in fact she was nowhere to be found. I stopped at the front of her desk and looked around.

"Sienna is expecting you," Emma said from behind me, standing in the doorway of her office.

"Are you ok," I asked without turning around.

"I will be," she declared.

"Where's Penny," I requested, still not facing her.

"Taking care of somethings for me," Emma volunteered.

"She sounded upset this morning," I offered.

"She was," Emma confirmed. "She will be fine too. Don't worry."

"Glad to hear it," I said.

"I know you are," she stated. "That's why you were picked for the game. A lot of heart and common sense."

"I appreciate the compliment," I said.

"Keep her busy for at least a little while," Emma whispered as she walked by me. Then she disappeared into out of the suite.

I wondered what that last item was all about, but nevertheless I proceeded into Sienna's office. I closed the door behind me and waited to be addressed.

"Good, you're here," she recognized. "Strip."

"Just like that," I pondered aloud.

"Do what you are told boy," she shouted.

I did not say another word. I undressed myself for her until I stood naked before her in her office. She finally looked up from whatever she was reading to see me.

"He doesn't look happy to see me," she declared, pointing at my limp dick.

"Guess not," I replied flatly.

"You had better change your attitude boy," she announced. Then she fired a paperweight at me, grazing my arm as it flew by and crashed into the wall behind me.

I stared at her, somewhat in shock, somewhat in disbelief. She was seriously nuts. I was both worried and concerned. On top of that, I highly doubted I could get an erection and perform whatever she wanted under these conditions.

"What would you like from me," I asked cautiously.

"What I really want," she revealed, "is for you to ass fuck me like you were ass fucking Penny the other night. That looked like fun."

"You're the boss," I stammered, unsure of what to do next.

"I certainly am," she giggled.

She moved out from behind her desk and looked me up and down. She then undid the zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was not wearing any panties underneath, the small landing strip of hair leading to her honey pot was now in plain view. She removed her blouse and bra allowing her massive tits to fall free in front of her. She then turned and bent over her desk, hoisting her milky white ass into the air.

"Come and get it," she purred.

I did as I was told and walked over to her. I positioned myself behind her and placed the head of my half limp cock at her rear opening. I tugged my cock to help induce a hard-on that was taking its' time in arriving.

Finally after several dozen tugs, I felt I was hard enough to penetrate her. I pressed my cockhead to her anus again. I was only starting to ease into her when she grew monumentally impatient.

"Stop playing games and reem my ass boy," she yelled at me.

My cock regressed slightly at her yelling but I pressed on and tried to push into her. After several attempts my cock responded with some firmness and began to enter her ass roughly. She kept pushing her ass back to me, trying to engulf my rod. Finally, I was firm enough to enter her rectum fully.

I pushed into her ass as she ordered, painfully with no lube. It was raw agony on my cock and I imagine her ass was not enjoying it either. I pushed on and started to rock in and out of her bunghole. Slowly the friction lessened and with each pump inside her bottom the pace increased ever so slightly. I picked it up to a decent rhythm after several minutes and she started to enjoy it as well. Her natural lubricants started easing the torture my pole was enduring.

I held her hips as I pumped into her ass methodically. I leaned back and now really starting to give it to her. I thought of the shot in the mouth she gave me the night before and was once again angered. I wanted to hurt her now in return. I started to ram into her with anger and force. This only seemed to turn her on more as she moaned loudly.

I felt my nuts tighten and I knew what was next. With several angry thrusts I reached my climax. I pumped three or four thick streams of cum into her butt. This might have been the least enjoyable orgasm I had ever had. I started to slow down my pace as my climax evaporated but was quickly reprimanded.

"I didn't tell you to stop," Sienna scolded me. "Keep going boy."

I was pissed off at her so I picked the pace back up. My cum in her ass helped to further lubricate her hole as I pushed harder into her. I held her hips and dug my fingernails into them as I pumped. I plunged into her angrily over and over, my cock in complete discomfort. I just started getting back into good rhythm when her intercom went off.

"Sienna, there is someone here to see you," Penny's voice came through the speaker.

"They will have to wait," Sienna replied, reaching over her desk to hit the intercom button as I continued to pump her ass.

"I don't think that is an option," Penny shot back.

"Listen, bitch, tell them to fucking wait," Sienna screamed into the intercom.

"Ms. Deville, this is Detective Reynolds," a man's voice came through the intercom. "I suggest you come out here."

I stopped moving and Sienna pushed back so I was forced to back up. My cock fell out of her and she moved quickly to collect her cloths. I followed her lead and started getting dressed. As soon as we were both dressed and presentable, Sienna made her way out to Penny's desk. I followed, leaving room between us as we walked.

Detective Reynolds was a tall man with slightly graying black hair and a thick mustache. He had on a tan blazer with his shield hanging from the breast pocket. He stood in front of Penny's desk, as Penny stood behind it. Emma was standing in the doorway of her own office watching. He did not waste time when he saw us.

"Are you Sienna Deville," he asked quickly.

"Yes, I am," she replied calmly.

"Ma'am, this is a warrant for your arrest," he said, handing her the folded court order.

"I don't understand," she replied.

"Ms. Deville, you are under arrest," he reiterated. "You can come with me voluntarily or I can cuff you. It's your choice."

"What are the charges," she asked, angrily.

"Petty larceny, extortion, destruction of property and grand larceny," he informed her.

"This is bullshit," she replied. "I'm not going anywhere. I want to talk to my lawyer."

"Ma'am, you can have your lawyer meet you at the station," he informed her. "Now you need to come with me."

She turned to look at all of us.

"Don't get smug," she chastised us all. "I will be back shortly. Whatever crap you all have strung together won't matter."

She looked directly at Emma and scowled.

"Your little boytoy is really going to pay when I get back," she informed Emma.

Hearing her say that, Penny walked out from behind her desk and punched Sienna square in the face as hard as she could.

"Cunt," Penny yelled at her as she hit the floor. Penny then threw herself into my arms and buried her head into my chest crying.

Detective Reynolds helped Sienna up and escorted her by the elbow out of the office. A sheriff's deputy met them at the front door. I watched as they walked away and as the suite door shut. I lifted Penny from my arms and looked at her.

"What the fuck just happened," I asked.

Penny looked at me with those lusty eyes, but said nothing. She then walked over to Emma and gave her a very large hug. Vivian then emerged from Emma's office and embraced them both. I watched as the three ladies hugged and smiled.

"Will one of you please tell me what is going on," I begged.

"Sure," Penny finally said. "Your thought was right, Emma used her contacts at our old firm to find out how Sienna got the tape. It turns out that she was sleeping with a security guard and she used his identification to steal it. She discovered it by accident, while she was trying to erase some tapes to protect herself. She was under internal investigation for embezzlement. Somewhere in the area of $2.2 million. In the process of covering her ass, she destroyed the entire security video system there."

"How did you uncover all this in one night," I requested.

"I had actually done most of the work while I was still there," Emma inserted. "I was leading the embezzlement investigation. I just had not put together who it was. I still have some quality friends over there as well and they were all too happy to help."

"So she's gone," I half asked, half stated.

"Yeah, I am guessing for at least 7-10 years," Emma declared. "I will head down to the station and cut her a deal of my own, in exchange for the tape and some assurances for all of us. I filed the extortion charges on my own behalf, so I can leverage dropping those, I am sure she will be more than happy to reach an amicable arrangement."

"I am glad you are back in charge Emma," Penny said.

"It would not have happened without you girly," Emma giggled. "You did great work."

"I'm glad too, sis," Vivian added. Wiping away tears.

"I guess this means you need a new partner," I joked.

"Actually, I already have someone in mind," Emma revealed. "Sienna's conviction will void our partnership agreement. I made sure to write that clause into our deal. Standard lawyer thinking, cover your ass."

"Well, I am also glad you are back in command," I agreed, trying not to get too sentimental. "I just hope your next partner is a better fit for the game."

Emma grabbed her purse and headed for the front door. It sounded like she was crying but she did not turn around to reveal it to us.

"Say your goodbyes, all of you," she instructed us. "We have all had an interesting run together, but the game is over. Go home."

Emma exited the office and the suite door shut as Vivian, Penny and I stood there in shock yet again. No one could say a word. I hugged both of them tightly and headed for the door myself.

"I still love you," Vivian called after me.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at the two of them standing there.

"I know," I confirmed for her.

"She might change her mind," Penny rationalized.

"We're not done," I admitted. "Not by a long shot. I'm not sure what's next, but mark my words, this game isn't over."

I left the suited and headed down to the parking lot. Emma was standing next to my car. As I walked towards her she ran up and hugged me. She was sobbing heavily. I had never seen her like this. She was real and vulnerable. The game would not ever be the same, but I could not see it ending.

"I'm sorry," she said, not looking at me.

"No need to be sorry, this is a great game," I acknowledged. "I'm a big boy, I can handle it. You set the rules before me a while ago and I accepted them. Don't apologize for anything."

She pulled back from me and I kissed her gently on her tear soaked cheek. She had stopped sobbing.

"The game has to be over," she ordered.

"No, it doesn't," I calmly refuted. "You will figure yourself out in the next day or two. I am confident."

"NO!" She stepped back away from me and yelled. "I said game over."

I smiled at her and nodded. I then got in the car and headed home. I needed a nap.