Things Were Going to Change

Story Info
A lonely man gives hope to a struggling young woman.
1.4k words
4.35
26.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers

The place looked classy enough and with the name "Crystal's Palace", it gave a resonance of beauty and dignity. He knew that the owner, Crystal Peaks, was a washed out porn star that had decided to get into a different business, a strip club business.

He had had a few drinks and was enjoying the entertainment. There was enough mixture of women that no matter what you liked you could have it. He knew the policy and didn't want to be shunned as one of those men. You know the type; those that can't get fucked by a real woman so have to beg some stripper. Brad was not one of those guys but here he was, feeling so sorry for her.

Her name was Brittany and had he seen her on the street he would have wished that he were indeed that wild college guy. She was blonde with big breasts but looked so cute and innocent. It was that type of girl that had driven him crazy for years. She had driven him crazy for almost six months, the length of time he had been coming to this bar. They had exchanged superficial information at first but soon the sexual tension was extreme. Every time he saw her he couldn't keep his eyes off her cute pink lips.

"Hi Brad." Her voice was so quiet and feminine but at this moment Brad couldn't think straight. He had paid for her to do her dance right in front of him and when she was done she had gone to the back and then had surprised him by coming over.

"Thanks for the show." Both of them giggled like nervous teenagers. She was biting her lip and Brad wondered if she even knew the effect she was having on him.

"Thanks for paying attention to me. It seems the regulars like the other girls."

She looked so forlorn and sad that Brad wanted nothing more to hug her tight. He didn't though. Instead he nodded to the bartender for another beer.

"I have to go. I hope to see you around."

And with that she was gone. Brad's bubble was burst with her last line. Of course she wanted him to return. She had made some good money off him tonight. Brad couldn't help but wonder where his money was going to. Was it for drugs? School? He was curious but knew he couldn't cross the line.

Brad didn't realize how long he sat there thinking while sipping his beer. Brittany was on again and he looked up just as a bunch of college guys were throwing money her way. Brad smiled, reminiscing about how he was once like them.

Brad's phone vibrated and he saw that it was midnight. He needed to get home soon because he once again had an early morning at work. He didn't want to leave but his fantasy was not going to come true. Before his expectations were lowered he left the bar.

He drove towards his house but something told him to return. He pulled back into the parking lot and was excited to see Brittany sitting outside, talking on her cell phone.

"Hey!"

She walked over. She had changed and removed the layers of makeup that covered her cute face. She looked so much better but also so much sexier.

"Hi Brad."

"Do you want a ride home?"

"Um. Sure."

Brad smelled vanilla and strawberries the moment she entered his car. His heart was racing and he couldn't believe what he was doing. He needed to get things under control and was thankful that the car was dark. If it wasn't she would have seen the throbbing bulge between his legs.

"I'm not supposed to interact with patrons. I could get fired."

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry." Brad slowed the car down and turned off into an abandoned lot. He looked at her.

"Good thing I quit." He could tell the amusement in her voice. The joy she had in telling him that in fact what both of them wanted could happen.

Brad leaned forward and nuzzled her nose. His hands were fumbling to undo his seatbelt. "Why?"

"Those creepy college guys were rude and Crystal said they would spend a lot of money on me so I should just suck it up."

"I'm sorry." Brad ran his hands through her thick locks and kissed her. He meant for it to be a soft romantic kiss but he lost control. He kissed her so hard that he wasn't breathing. She wasn't either because when they broke the kiss, both of them were gasping for air.

"You sure you want this? I mean I'm old. I'm no rich. Fuck you could have any guy you wanted." Brad wasn't making a lot of sense. Here he was sitting in his car with a beautiful stripper and all he could think about was the fact that he didn't meet her standards. Brittany didn't respond; well in words at least. She undid her seat belt and leaned forward until her head was in his lap. For a minute he thought she was going to undo his zipper with his mouth but instead she used her hands.

His cock popped out, already drooling for her. He felt her warm lips surround his cock and then he was in heaven. He threw his head back as she sucked, swallowing as his cock touched the back of her throat.

"Holy fuck." He waned to grab those luscious blonde curls but resisted. He had had his fair share of blowjobs but for the moment he cared about what she was thinking. He snaked his hand under her and into her pants. As expected her pussy was bare and the moment he found her hard bud, she bucked her hips. She wanted it just as much as he did.

"Are we doing this here? In your car?"

"Yeah. Unless you can wait until we get to my place."

"Um. No."

Brittany kissed him again while she struggled to remove her pants. Once they were off she straddled his hips and looked into his eyes. He was so damn handsome she couldn't believe her luck.

"I've wanted you for months. Ever since that first time you came into the bar."

"Yeah I know. You've been my fantasy for way too many months."

Brad grinned and then slid his cock inside her. He waned to lick and suck on her pussy but he could tell that right now she wanted, no needed, his cock inside her. She felt so hot and so tight. He swayed, leaning his seat back.

"Tell me what you fantasize about Brad. Anything naughty?"

Brittany had removed her top was and playing with her light pink nipples, so hard they looked like pencil ends. Her smooth flat stomach was tanned and he leaned forward to kiss her soft, smooth skin. He tasted the thin layer of sweat along with what he assumed was her vanilla lotion.

"You don't want to know what I fantasize about."

"Yeah I do."

She had quickened her pace and was now making circles with her fingers around her nipples but not quite touching them. Brad's car smelled like sex and the windows were staring to fog up.

"I imagined you in bed with me every night so I can fall asleep looking at you and waking up looking at you."

Brad was waiting for her to react to this. Instead she whimpered. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close. She nuzzled his nose.

"You seriously want that? I'm such a fucked up loser."

"You are not. You're a cute beautiful girl who made some bad choices."

"I can't think right now." Brittany grinned. He was rotating her hips in circles now, making her burning hot pussy feel every inch o his cock. She was reacting to his motion and her breathing quickened very fast.

"Don't think, just relax."

Brittany nodded. This was what she wanted. She had been dreaming of this moment for months and she felt so much better then she could ever imagine. He lay back and did everything in his power to make her cum. I didn't take long. I was as if he knew what to do and when she reached her peak he let her enjoy, not pushing her any further.

After she relaxed, he did something very surprising. He placed her back in the passenger sea. She was startled.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Brad turned to face her. "For once you get to be the one getting pleasure. Something tells me you haven't enjoyed this type of closeness for a very long time."

He was right but things were going to change.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers