Think About Icebergs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled apologetically as he said, "I need your pussy, Alli."

She was still smiling as she unzipped her slacks one-handed, taking his hand and placing it firmly on her naked pussy. She arched her back and closed her eyes in pleasure as he slid two fingers into her immediately, his thumb circling and pressing against her clit. His prick throbbed hard in her hand at her response to him, and to his realization that she had been pantiless under her slacks - as though she were waiting for him.

Removing his mouth briefly from her nipple, he gasped, "I have to taste you woman. I've got to eat you, NOW!"

"Okay, Max, shhh. Relax baby," she said as she unbuttoned her pants and they fell to the floor. "Careful now, I don't want to hurt you."

"Fuck that!" he swore. "My legs fine. It'll heal...you said so. But I need you now, Sexy!"

Climbing gingerly onto the gurney to join him, she swung one leg over his head carefully, trying hard to maintain some distant semblance of nursing professionalism and not hurt him by her actions, only to have him wrap both arms firmly around her hips and pull her down so that he could bury his face in her cunt. Lapping, sucking and nuzzling her he was like a starving man set in front of a table full of food she thought. Sliding her own arms more carefully around and under his hips, she licked her lips, closed her eyes briefly in thanks and began to lavish her own attentions on his straining cock. With one hand she began to firmly hold and stroke his balls, while with the other she stroked the sensitive skin below his sack, down to his anus.

"Almost there now" Max muttered against her clit. "Cum with me. Cum in my mouth. God...just...cum with me," he groaned.

Feeling her hips beginning to twitch somewhat uncontrollably with her own approaching orgasm, she removed her mouth from his prick long enough to say, "I want to drink it all down. I need you to cum in my mouth....Cum now for me Max."

She returned to laving his cock with her tongue and mouth, sucking hard on the up strokes, feeling his balls contract and withdraw almost back into his body as his orgasm approached, hardening as they filled with his sperm. She increased the pressure against his anus with her thumb, feeling the slight give that indicated with more time she might actually gain entrance to that orifice. But at that moment, as though reading her mind, Max plowed into her sopping vagina with the middle fingers of one hand, while the index and middle fingers of the other he pushed into her own ass. As he began double fucking her she lost her battle with self-control, giving it up to the young man under her with his tongue flicking her clit from side to side. She ground her cunt against his face, griping him tightly with thighs hardened by years of horse-back riding, and felt her juices flow from her as her cunt muscles spasmed. Max immediately buried his face in her pussy, tongue fucking her and sucking as she continued to cum against his face. Feeling his cock harden and throb in her mouth, Alli began a swift, stroking rhythm with thumb and index finger, while she continued to suck and swirl the now sensitive head with her tongue and in a matter of seconds she felt the pulsing jets of his bittersweet, salty cum hitting the roof of her mouth and back of her throat. She swallowed hard and fast, loving the taste of him, but a small dribble of his cum escaped her lips, crawling warmly down her neck. She laughed out loud at the moment just passed and wiped her neck with the back of one hand. Max was still nestled firmly between her thighs, suckling her clit and labia, seemingly determined to continue until she had at least one more orgasm when both her pager and the room intercom went off at the same time.

"SHIT!" she expostulated. "Let go of me, baby. We've got to get you cleaned up and dressed, they'll be here any second now."

"Not now," he groaned, letting go of her hips and letting his head fall back onto the pillows. "And I don't have anything to wear, anyway."

She smiled briefly, thinking to herself, 'NOW he sounds young...like a preschooler having a tantrum!' Hustling into action she found a hospital gown to cover him with and got him wiped down again, cleaning herself up a bit in the process before sliding back into her khakis, and lab coat and unlocking the door. As she turned back to him to begin re-dressing his abrasions, he grabbed her hand.

"It can't end like this, Alli," he said earnestly. "For God's sake, I don't even know your last name, or phone number."

"Tell you what," she smiled down at him. "Let's get past this final exam. Then I think we can find a pair of hospital scrubs for you to wear. Do you need a ride home?" At his nod she continued, "Well, it so happens that I'm off duty in about 20 minutes. How about if I take you where ever you want to go?"

Smiling back at her he said, "Fine, as long as it's to your place, so we can continue this properly!"

"Agreed then!" she said with a wink, as the door opened to admit the Chief Resident.

12