Think Twice Before You Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers

"Just watching them my love, just watching them save my ass."

"Just remember bucko, your ass is mine; all mine," she said with a full mouth kiss.

"I think I'll start with dessert first and if there's any room left I'll think about dinner."

"Hell no, I cooked it and you're going to eat it. Now sit down and tell me all about Deb."

I would never have guessed that Lisa would be jealous about another women. I still would love to see what Deb looked like under those clothes, but it wasn't worth screwing up a good marriage. I finally changed the subject to her work as she told me about all the changes that were taking place.

"They got rid of two field service positions and switched me around so now I report to Randy now. He's an arrogant prick, who's full of himself, but does a good job. They let two girls go in the other office, which means we're going to have to pickup their slack. I wish you'd win the damn lottery so I could quit and be a home mom."

"Well I'm trying but I just can't seem to pick the right numbers. So about that dessert," I said moving towards her.

We made love after we lay April down for the night. We were both tired so it was more gentle lovemaking versus a screaming, pealing her off the ceiling session. For once I slept in until six thirty before getting my lazy ass out of bed and only then because Lisa physically kicked me out of bed telling me the dogs needed walking.

Work was good with the material at the dock. Kenny was smiling ear to ear especially since we had only a few weeks left. At about a quarter to twelve Deb was in my doorway.

"You ready? I skipped breakfast and could eat a horse."

"One cooked horse coming up," I replied. "Where do you want to go anyway?"

The Marriott has a new Thai restaurant I've wanted to try forever. It's about fifteen minutes away so we'd better get going."

The food was good but very spicy as I drank soda after soda. We talked, laughed and we told each other about ourselves.

"So Steve, you spent two years over seas? Where about?"

"I spent one year in Japan and a half year in Bangkok, Thailand. I loved Japan, but I had to live on base because it was so incredibly expensive. Thailand was a lot cheaper and not quite so crowded. On weekends I'd travel around and basically had a blast; too bad I was in the service or I would have seen a lot more of the country."

"I suppose you went to the massage parlors while you were there," she said with a smirk on her face.

"When in Rome as they say," I replied.

"Did you go to the ones with the one way mirrors? You know, where the girls were sitting on chairs wearing numbers?

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Besides, I was a lot younger and wild as hell at that point in my life."

"And you've mellowed out? I think not. The girls in customer service call you the Wildman because you're always racing around the plant doing this or that. They say if you were in school now, you'd be labeled hyper active and put on meds." We both laughed and I knew she was right.

She thanked me for lunch and she asked if one night on my way home, I would help her move her entertainment center.

"Steve, I can't even budge it. Between you and my neighbor, you guys should be able to move it into my living room."

I told her I couldn't tonight but would help her tomorrow.

Why I didn't mention the lunch with Deb I haven't a clue other than not to make waves. There was this look in her eye tonight like she was sizing me up for some reason. I thought it meant I was going to get lucky tonight but that didn't happen.

Thursday I followed Deb to her apartment. It was the opposite way from my house but I figured it wouldn't take me long. Her neighbor and I struggled for the better part of a half hour to get it from the hall to her living room. It was no pressboard unit but solid oak. After it was in place, we put on the flat screen television, her DVD and her Bose unit. I didn't have a clue how to hook every thing up so after a beer I bowed out. Deb gave me a big hug at the door and for the first time I realized she was braless as I felt her two pointed boobs caress my chest.

All right, I got an instant woody. I'd gotten nothing last night and the feel of her two pointy boobs set my dick to thinking again. A kiss on my cheek and another whiff of her set my head a spinning. I had to get my ass out of there and right now.

I was three quarters of the way home before I realized I'd left my suit jacket at her place. Thinking back, the smart thing would have been to turn around and go back and get it, but hell, I was almost home.

"Sorry I'm late babes," I told her walking in. "Something smells good," I said kissing her on the neck. "And the dinner does too."

"April wants to show you the new book your mom bought her. It's about Oscar The Grouch; should be right up your alley."

I changed and went into April's room where she was on the bed flipping through the book.

"Daddy, look what grandma gave me," she said holding it up. "Will you read it to me now?"

"Not now honey, but I will before you go to bed."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die," I told her throwing her up in the air and twirling her around. That's when I heard Lisa yell that supper was ready. We raced down the stairs, well she did anyway, telling mommy that she'd beat daddy as we sat down to eat.

It was just after dinner that my night started to go down hill. I was finishing up the dishes while Lisa got April ready for bed.

"Where's your suit jacket? I hung up your pants but couldn't find your jacket, you leave it in your car again?"

"No, forgot it at Deb's apartment when I stopped over after work to help move her entertainment center. The movers left it in her hallway and her neighbor and I moved it into her living room. Damn that thing was heavy," I told her thinking nothing about it.

She never said a word but for the second night in a row I got no loving. When I came back from reading April's new book she was all ready in bed wearing her pajamas. That was our unspoken sign that loving wasn't on the menu for tonight. I quick peck and I turned over and went to sleep.

The last two weeks went like clockwork and we pulled it out. Everyone, including the board of directors was overjoyed. Saturday was our company Christmas party and the company threw in an extra couple thousand dollars to make it even more memorable. Life couldn't get any better I thought; I guess I was wrong.

I bought Lisa a hot black little number and figured this would make up for all those late hours and whatever else was bothering her. To say she looked hot would be an understatement as she walked down the stairs.

"Why don't we skip the party tonight? April's at moms and we have the house to ourselves tonight," I told her.

"Not on your life, I earned this party as much as you did and I want to show off this dress tonight," was her reply."

Everyone, I mean everyone was in a great mood. Bonuses would be handed out mid-January and everyone was all ready planning what to do with them. Kenny and I were treated like heroes because of what we did and with an open bar; most people were feeling no pain, including Lisa.

"Get me another drink will you sweetheart?" she asked me as she chatted with a few of the women from customer service department she'd known for years.

"This is your last one babes, any more and I'm going to have to pour you into the car," I said walking over to the bar. That's when Deb stopped me under the archway where they'd strung mistletoe.

She grabbed me, planted a full lip kiss on me as everyone applauded.

"You deserved that for all your hard work. If it wasn't for you none of us would be getting bonuses." Someone said here here and a few others let out a catcall or two before I finally got Lisa's drink and walked back to her.

She didn't seem to be in the greatest of mood anymore and I just thought it was from the booze. When the band started everyone danced, even the people you thought you would never see on a dance floor got up and moved their feet. I guess a little liquid courage went a long way.

I was dancing with Lisa when Kenny cut in.

"Hey buddy, how about letting me cut in and have a dance with your better half," he said pushing me away as Lisa rolled her eyes. I just stood there looking dumb, but not for long.

"Looks like you lost your dance partner, how about letting me have what's left of this dance," Deb said.

The song lasted about thirty seconds longer and when it ended they started a slow dance. I know it was stupid for me to keep dancing with Deb especially with Lisa here but I didn't see any harm. It was just a dance for Christ's sake but she did smell good and I could feel those boobs again pressed tightly against my chest. I was getting hot and was thankful when the song ended. She thanked me for the dance, gave me a peck on the cheek and I left to go find my wife.

I looked everywhere including the women's bathroom. After about twenty minutes I headed to the outside garden thinking she'd gone out for some air, that's where I found her; or should I say them. She was in a lip lock with Dan, one of our out of town salesmen.

I wanted to punch his running lights out as I could see his hand halfway up her skirt as he pressed her against a tree.

"Lisa," I yelled out but they didn't stop. "Lisa," I shouted again as I grabbed Dan by his shoulder and pulled him off her. "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I said ignoring Dan.

"No more than you've been doing with that tramp. So if you'll excuse me, Dan and I've got some unfinished business."

"I suggest you leave, and leave now," I told Dan. "And if I ever see you within a hundred miles of her again you're going to need more than major medical to put you ass back together again."

"Steve, she said you guys had an open marriage and it was ok with you," he said trying to talk himself out of this mess.

"Does it look like it's ok with me?"

"I guess I got it wrong. Sorry," he said as he slithered away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Lisa? And what's this shit about an open marriage? We don't have a fucking open marriage," I yelled. "At least we didn't when we got to this damn party."

"Well since your banging that Oriental slut, I thought I'd get a little bit of my own," she said with fire in her eyes. "How long have you been fucking her Steve? You think her slant eyed pussy is better than mine?"

"Lisa I'm not cheating on you, where in the hell did you get that crazy idea?"

Well let's see, a cozy trip to the Marriott, coming home half undressed from her apartment and all those late nights at work. How is she on the edge of a desk? Better than your fucking wife?" she said beating my chest with her fists. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," she kept yelling at me as people started coming out from the party to see what the ruckus was.

"Come on Lisa, we're going home," I said grabbing her arm.

"Anything wrong?" Kenny asked me.

"Nothing a strong pot of coffee can't fix," I said as I walked past everyone including Deb.

It was a very quiet ride home as she we just stared at one another. When we pulled into the garage Lisa bolted for the house and was up the stairs before I got in the door. She went into the bedroom and locked the door.

"Open up this door or I'll break it down," I yelled as I hit the door with my fist.

"I'm calling 911," right now she yelled back at me.

This was getting way out of hand.

"Lisa just open the door," I said without yelling this time but it was too late as I heard the front bell ring.

"We've had a 911 call from this location," the policeman told me with his hand on his gun.

"My wife and I are just having a little disagreement that's all."

"And is she in the house?"

"Upstairs locked in our bedroom."

We went upstairs and he asked Lisa if she was all right as his partner kept an eye on me. She opened the door and peered out at us.

"I don't want him here, I don't trust being alone in the same house with him," she told the policeman.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises."

"Hell no, this is my house too," I shouted back at him as his partner unclipped his gun.

"I think it would be better for everyone if you just left for the night and let everything settle down. Tomorrow things will look differently and hopefully level heads will prevail. Right now your wife is agitated and if she feels threatened we're going to have to remove you anyway."

"All right, I'll leave, but it's just going to make things that much harder tomorrow."

I got in my car and left. After driving around for what seemed like hours I called Lisa's cell phone; it went directly to voice mail.

"Lisa, please call me back, we need to talk about this," I said in a calm voice even though I wanted to shake her and ask what the fuck was she thinking. I thought about renting a motel room but reconsidered. I was too upset to sleep so I just drove around for a couple of hours before ending up at a twenty-four hour Denny's. I wasn't very hungry but ate a small breakfast anyway and sipped on a couple cups of coffee.

Why in the hell was she acting this way? And where in the hell did she get that hair-brained idea I was having an affair with Deb? Thinking back to the past three weeks I remembered little bits and pieces that something was wrong but why hadn't she said something before tonight? Looking at my watch I saw it was close to five in the morning. I figured I'd give it a couple more hours and head for home.

Have you ever tried to kill two hours in a car on an early Saturday morning when nothing is open? I drove through the downtown, down by the lake, past the hotel where the party had been held last night and finally headed for home.

"Screw this shit, I'm not going to be locked out of my own damn house," I said driving up my street. As I left my car in the driveway I took a deep breath, "No use getting into a shouting match this morning," I said to myself as I walked into the front room. She had been busy.

Our wedding picture on the mantel was smashed also the one from last year's vacation. There was a half empty bottle of wine on the counter and a glass with a little left in the bottom. I went upstairs and saw that Lisa was face down on the bed, fully dressed and had either passed out or fell asleep, I couldn't tell which. I went back downstairs and started to cleanup the glass that was everywhere.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I said to myself as I swept up before putting the glass and what was left of the frames in the trash can. I looked at the pictures that had been destroyed, and figured we could always get reprints as I put them on the kitchen counter. I sat down, put my head on the counter and I guess I fell asleep.

"I didn't expect to see you here this morning. I figured you'd be at her place," said a still pissed off Lisa.

"What the hell are you talking about? Have you lost your mind or what?" I shot back at her.

"Steve, do you think I'm that stupid? Do you think I'm blind to what's been going on? I thought it was just my imagination but when the girls at your work told me about your lunches, both of you working late and then when the two of you humiliated me in front of everyone at the party and rubbed my nose in it, that was the last straw. I want your ass out of here and right now or I'm calling the police again."

"Lisa, think about what you're saying. I've had lunch with her two times. When I worked all those extra hours I wouldn't have a clue if Deb were working because we're in separate wings of the building. And as for last night, a dance or kiss under the mistletoe doesn't count as cheating, in my book anyway. But what you were doing with Dan, crossed that line."

"I was just trying to get even with you for cheating on me, but we didn't get a chance to do anything anyway."

"I don't call seeing him with his hand halfway up your dress nothing, in my book anyway," I now shouted at her.

"I'm going back to bed," she said turning to walk towards the stairs.

"Lisa, sit your ass down now, I'm nowhere even close to being finished with you."

"Fuck you. Why don't you go back to your slant-eyed whore. Maybe she'll give you a little, because your not getting shit from me anymore," she yelled back at me as she climbed the stairs.

I grabbed Lisa by the arm and swung her around.

"I said, sit your ass down now! We're going to talk this out because I haven't done a fucking thing with anyone, and since you cut me off last week, not even with you. So sit your butt down because I want to hear all your evidence that shows I cheated."

Lisa was wide eyed and steam was coming out her ears but I wasn't going to let this fester any longer.

"Before you even start, let me throw out a few things. Number one, I took Deb to the Marriott for lunch for helping me track down that rail car. Second, I took her out again for a hoagie at Subway three days later and we even bought Karen, her boss, one back. Third, I helped her, along with Roger her neighbor, move her entertainment center from her hallway to the living room. We had a beer and I left, without my suit coat, which she brought to me the following day. Fourth, no matter what anyone tells you, I was working all those nights I was late. Kenny was there a lot of the time so you can ask him if I had any 'company', as you put it. Lastly, I guess I shouldn't have let Deb give me that big of a kiss last night and danced that slow dance with her. It was an innocent kiss and I thought you were still dancing with Kenny. Now, what the fuck else do you have to show me?"

"All the girls from your customer service department think you two have a thing going on and they weren't squeamish about telling me."

"Look, all those cows are jealous of Deb because she works twice as hard as they do and is half the size of them. Customers, vendors and even our salesmen keep hitting on her, but she told me she doesn't date people from where she works. So, they see the attention she's getting and are trying to make it rough on her. Ask Karen, her boss, if you don't believe me. What else do you got?" I said not letting up.

"I saw with my own eyes the way you danced with her. The way you held her, the way she looked at you and even the way you two moved together. Are you going to tell me you've never danced with her before? And hell, the kiss she gave you. I haven't seen that much passion in weeks, but you were probably drained by the time you finally got home."

"Look, I'm not going to say I didn't like dancing with her because I did. Having a good-looking woman in my arms, what red-blooded male wouldn't? And as for the kiss, it was just lips, no tongue like what we used to do, remember?"

"But I saw you."

"Lisa, you were fucking drunk by that time. I'm surprised you could even stand by the time the band started. Think about it, and think about what you're accusing me of. Have I ever given you reason to doubt my love for you up until now?"

With that last statement I could see the wheels turning in her hung over brain.

"But I was so sure. I was so sure that you were cheating on me," she said now more than a little ashamed of herself.

"Babes I love you and only you. Why would I look for something else when I've got everything I want right here?"

That opened the floodgates as Lisa started to sob apologizing for what she thought and her actions with Dan, which she didn't even remember much of anyway. Dan did, but under threat of death I know he'd never say a word about what happened.

"I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?"

We hugged; we kissed and spent the next hour in each other's arms. We were both physically and emotionally drained. We went back to bed and held each other until we both fell asleep. We got up, took showers and ended up back in bed; but this time we didn't sleep. I figured I had another two more in me before we picked up April.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers