Thinking About Last Tuesday

Story Info
A woman reflects on past sexual fun with you.
1k words
3.65
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleokitty
Cleokitty
2 Followers

It was just another hot and humid August day, one of the hottest of the summer; I couldn't wait for you to get home from work so we could go for a swim and cool off. After dinner we changed into our suits and headed for the beach. You always tell me how hot I look in my pink and brown halter tankini and tonight was no different, I could tell by the look in your eye and the tone of your voice that you wanted me badly right then, but I wasn't planning on making it that easy for you tonight.

The water was freezing on our hot skin. You watched me intently as I tried to get used to it by cupping handfuls of water and slowly pouring it down my arms, and wiping it gently across my chest and shoulders, letting it trickle down into my suit, but I ignored your gaze and tried not to let the sinister smile that was building in my mind show on my face. You never let your gaze leave me as I playfully ignored your advances and swam away coyly pretending like I had no idea what you wanted. Once, you caught me and I rewarded you with only a soft peck on the lips and a slight glimpse of my breasts fighting against my suit. I quickly dove away again frustrating you even more, but this time, when I came back you saw that I had taken off my top and that my breasts were no longer struggling to be free but were floating playfully in the moonlight. I am not sure what was more exciting; the look of utter delight on your face as I swam near you or the way the water caressed my naked breasts with its tiny waves licking at my hard nipples.

You pulled me towards you and as we embraced, I felt your excited penis jump up to greet me, like a puppy excited to see his master come home. When our lips met they were warm and salty from the water, their touch sent a warm shiver down my spine; I wanted to feel you touching and caressing every inch of my body. You bent toward the water, to my breasts and lifted them gently to your mouth licking my nipples with your warm soft tongue. Between your warm mouth and the cool water tickling my body, my pussy began to tingle excitedly, protesting at its lack of attention. I took off the bottom of my suit and then reached down and freed your bulging cock from your shorts and grabbed it, squeezing tightly as I rubbed it up and down and ran my thumb around and over the tip. You moaned slightly into my ear as you kissed it and told me how much you wanted me; how much you wanted to slide your cock into my warm pussy. I wrapped my legs around your waist and you slid between my lips stroking my clit with the head of your cock...teasing me with it as our tongues and lips explored each other. I could barely catch my breath and keep myself afloat as you continued to softly stroke me.

You decided that you wanted more privacy than the beach offered and we quickly headed home into the shower where I again began playing hard to get. I made you watch me as I slowly soaped up my body and then ran my hands along every curve making the lather thick and slippery. As I turned to put the soap away you came up behind me and wrapped your arms around me and brought your hands to my breasts.

Cupping one in each hand you began sliding your hands over them lathering them up even more, the smooth feeling of your hands caressing them with the soap made me moan loudly and I tilted my head back to kiss you. We stood there wet and soapy exploring each others slippery bodies, then you pulled me to you again and pinned me to the shower wall and began to tease me again, sliding your cock against my throbbing pussy lips over and over. You asked me if it felt good to have your cock rubbing against my pussy and if I wanted it inside me, if I wanted you to fuck me. I could only nod slightly and moan in agreement as you slid your cock deep into my pussy, thrusting it in and out and pushing my back up against the wall.

You had taken control and I was powerless against you (not that I wanted you to stop), I had teased you to the point of no return. My whole body tingled with each powerful thrust as your engorged cock slid into my pussy over and over again. Just as I was starting to feel weak in the knees you let go of my arms which you had been holding above my head until now and grabbed me by the thighs pulling me up around your waist. Pinned between you and the wall I began to loose control, I felt your huge rod growing even more excited as we swayed into each other, our damp soapy bodies making a wet slurping noise as we moaned and gyrated together. With one last thrust my pussy tightened around you and tiny pulsating waves of pleasure passed throughout my entire body.

You watched me intensely as I orgasmed, taking pleasure in the fact that you had made me cum that you had made me feel so good and then you too threw back your head and moaned as the same tiny waves passed through your body. We held each other like this for a few moments basking in our own delight and then you slowly lowered me back on to my feet. After finishing our shower together we helped dry one another off and headed to bed quite exhausted from our evening of fun. Our nude bodies were intertwined and as we cuddled together I quickly drifted off to sleep replaying the nights events in my dreams.

Cleokitty
Cleokitty
2 Followers