Thinking Back and Looking Forward

Story Info
Remembering our first threesome & hoping for another.
1.6k words
3.45
33.8k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often think back at all the sexual fun my wife Susie and I have had over the years.

The first threesome we had I will never forget. Susie and Sandy, a friend we had become quite close to, had already been in the bedroom a good half an hour by the time I finished doing what I had to do in the garage and take a shower.

When I finally opened the door to our bedroom, the sight before me was so damned hot that my cock swelled to immediate attention. Both of them were completely naked on the bed. Sandy sat with her back against the wall with her legs spread wide.

My wife lay on her stomach, her head at Sandy's pussy and when she heard me come in, she tilted her head toward me and flashed me a big grin as she tongued Sandy's cunt.

This was something she had fantasized about so many times and here she was, enjoying her first taste of another girl's pussy.

I stood there for a minute or two just watching them then stripped down and joined them, my erection leading the way.

We did so many things that night and shared each other fully. That night I had two extremely horny women sucking my cock at the same time. One would stroke me while the other sucked me and then they would trade off, all the while pausing to kiss each other passionately.

My cock was glistening from the mixture of saliva and precum.

Each new thing we tried, we then shared equally. Sandy and I each sucked on one of Susie's tits as we fingered her pussy. Susie and I did the same to Sandy, commenting to each other how great her big nipples felt in our mouths.

That night when my wife mounted my stiff cock and began riding it, Sandy got up and straddled my head facing her. So for a little while, I actually got to fuck a pussy and eat a pussy at the same time while the girls kissed and groped each other.

We also formed a chain. While I was behind Susie, fucking her doggie style, she lapped away at Sandy's pussy. Of course we switched it around and as I pushed my cock into Sandy's wet cunt, Sandy sucked on my wife's clit and banged her with her fingers.

This is when my wife stopped Sandy's oral play and swung around, positioned her head between Sandy's legs and began to lick and kiss both Sandy's pussy and my cock as I slowly fucked Sandy, allowing her full access. It was an incredible turn on and it felt amazing. All of it felt amazing.

And that's how it went, hour after hour, all night long. We did so many things and were in so many positions. I really enjoyed coming together in a three way kiss, my hand on each of their asses pulling them to me as we did. I also loved to just sit back and watch the girls kiss and fondle each other. It was so damn erotic!

At one point, Susie and I lay side by side, heads together and with one of Sandy's legs over each of our shoulders, we both ate her pussy.

I think I came three times that night. The last time was basically cumless. I felt the orgasm, but by that time the ol' supply was pretty much spent.

I think that first time was especially great because of how we all meshed unselfishly and at the same time played out so many of our most erotic fantasies

I guess it was just the right time and the right place. We had another threesome with the same girl, but it just didn't turn out the same. Things just didn't click right. We didn't get started until very late in the evening. Sandy had been forced to bring her infant daughter with her. She placed her to sleep in the next room and it seemed like she woke up every 15 minutes so Sandy had to put the fun on hold and go check on her. Add to that, it was a weekday and we had to go to work early the next morning.

So even though we gave it a good shot, I think the evening ended with all of us mostly frustrated.

My wife and I used a variety of dildos in our bedroom play. I used to love watching her get herself off. Seeing her slide those big cock-like dildos would turn me on like nobody's business. As she masturbated, I would be all over her, kissing her, sucking her tits and massaging her clit.

While she worked the dildo in and out of her pussy, I would crawl up to where her head lay on the pillow and offer her my cock which she would suck on hungrily.

It was times like these that I began to fantasize about myself and another guy fucking my wife.

It would be so hot to see her taking on two stiff cocks and all the different ways that could be done.

During one of our lovemaking sessions, I even rigged up one of her longer dildos to stand erect at the edge of the bed and as she humped away at it in a doggie style type position, I got up above her and applied a generous amount of lubricant to her anus and slowly worked my cock into her ass. So with the dildo filling her pussy, I went to town fucking her ass.

She went wild. I don't think I have ever heard her moan so much while being pleasured.

What made it even better, was watching her being double penetrated in the mirror that was mounted on the wall behind us. I said to her, "hey babe, check out how this looks in the mirror" She looked back and said "Oh fuck! That looks so fucking hot!" I think it really added to her excitement. I know it was a visual I will never forget.

I would really like to give her an evening like that. To put any inhibitions aside and just go with being totally pleasured by two men.

Maybe it could be somebody we found on a swinger site and once everything was set up and she was comfortable with our choice, we could get a hotel room somewhere far away from where we live, nice and private.

We could be sitting around the table, having drinks and just talking for awhile and since we all knew what we were there for, I would steer our conversation in a sexual direction.

I would comment on how smooth and full my wife's breasts feel in my hands and wrapped around my cock.

In preparation for tonight, she would only be wearing a robe. She would open it and expose her tits and say "would you like to feel them"?

He and I would both get up and move over to her and each take a tit in our hand, squeezing its fullness. While we did so, she would start stroking our erections through our pants a big smile on her face as she thought about the evening ahead.

She would tell our guest "why don't you get down and suck it a little".

As he licked and sucked on her nipple, she would look up at me watching him and say "there's one there for you too". While we were both on our knees enjoying her tits, she would lie back in the chair, letting her robe fall completely open.

Of course our fingers would find their way to her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, she would say "why don't we all move over to the sofa". Once there, she would say "ok boys, time to lose the clothes". After we stripped, she would have both of us sit down. On her knees, she would crawl up to us. Taking a cock in each hand, she would stroke us till we were fully erect again. Then she would start sucking our cocks, back and forth, enjoying the differences between them. Maybe putting a little more emphasis on sucking him so she could see my reaction as I watched.

Since she would be on her knees, I would tell the guy to lay down with his head between her parted legs. My wife would lower her pussy down to his waiting mouth so he could tongue fuck her and suck her clit while she sucked on my cock.

And I think it would be totally hot to sit across from her while they were in a 69 position and watch, my view unobstructed, as she devoured his stiff cock. All the while, watching me as I watched her getting into it.

From there we would take it to the bed. Though it would be up to her, I think I would like him to fuck her first so I could watch his cock sliding in and out of her cunt and see the expression on her face as she was being pleasured.

But this evening would be for her. So however she wanted to be fucked and by whom would be totally up to her.

I must confess, that if she wanted it and could handle it, I would love to try that double penetration thing. While she straddled him riding his cock, I would come up behind her,

generously lube up her ass and slide my cock in, feeling him in her pussy as I fucked her in the ass.

While she dangled her tits into his mouth so he could suck them, we would both give her the most intense fucking she ever had. Cum would flowing from all of her orifices.

The evening would leave her feeling completely satisfied.

We are quite a bit older now and live a pretty tame lifestyle so I doubt she would ever allow it.

But if we could limber up, get in better shape and get into sex like we used to, I just might be able to convince her to go for it.