Thinking Back, Wanting More Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel's turn to remember a favourite time.
1.4k words
3.75
5.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

Rachel got gracefully to her feet, and I followed her into the kitchen, sitting down at the table while she pulled pans from the shelf and started to cook. "What's it going to be?" I enquired.

"Wait and see," she said, putting her tongue out at me cheekily.

I tilted my head. "OK. I'll make us a drink."

I got up, picking up the kettle and going to the sink. As I turned again, I reached out and brushed one breast with the back of my hand, getting a grin and a glance of bright eyes before she turned back to what she was doing.

We sat down to eat, and I nodded. "This is great."

Rachel lifted her fork, and I watched as she took her first mouthful, somehow making the movement incredibly sensual. She chewed, then swallowed, and raised her eyebrows at me. "What?" she asked, smiling lazily.

I chuckled. "You're very distracting. You do want me to notice your cooking skills, don't you?"

She tossed her head, her eyes teasing. "I'm sure you can manage both."

I carried on watching her. To my surprise, I found I could manage to eat and to appreciate the show she was giving me at the same time. Finally I put down my fork on my empty plate, and pushed my chair back. "Want to get more comfortable?"

"Don't you want dessert?" she grinned.

I raised my eyebrows. "Of course - if it's you."

Rachel shook her head, smiling. "Patience, patience."

She got up, going to the freezer, and brought out a tub of ice cream, serving a generous scoop for each of us. She sat opposite me again, and started to eat, deliberately letting a dribble of melted ice cream escape her lips. She caught the dribble with a finger, and used her tongue to lick it off from base to fingertip. "Mm."

Finally her bowl was empty, and she slid her chair back. "Now, where were we?"

We returned to the living room, and Rachel knelt at the hearth, kindling the fire I'd laid earlier. She stretched out on the rug, and patted the space next to her.

I joined her, propping myself up on one elbow and sliding my other arm across her stomach. "OK, you said it was your turn."

Rachel smiled in the firelight. "Hmm, let me see... Oh, I know."

She put her hand on mine. "Remember when you were having a horrible time at work? You were working such long hours, and when you got in you just wanted to sleep."

I nodded. "I'm sorry, darling, I know I wasn't great company for a while."

"There was one time," she continued, "it was a Friday, wasn't it, and you'd called me to say that for once you wouldn't have to go in the next day. So I decided I'd find a way to make you forget about work completely."

She chuckled softly. "I think you were a little surprised when I opened the door to you wearing nothing but my négligée."

"It certainly got my attention," I confessed with a smile.

"So I didn't even speak, I just held out my hand, and when you took it I led you upstairs."

"Like a lamb," I agreed.

"So when we got to the bedroom, I took your tie off, then started unbuttoning your shirt. By the time I got to the last button I was on my knees, and I just carried on undressing you."

She grinned. "It was pretty obvious you weren't too tired for what I had in mind."

I nodded. "So then you just looked towards the bed, and I lay down, watching you."

"I knelt on the bed," Rachel continued, "and leaned down to kiss you. I wasn't surprised that you reached for me, my breasts must have been tempting, but I whispered 'No - this is all about you.'"

She turned towards me a little, and I could tell from the way her nipples were visible through her t-shirt, that the story she was telling was getting her just as aroused as I felt. I bent to plant a kiss on each, and she made a low sound of pleasure in her throat. "But let me finish the story," she reminded.

I drew back to watch her face as she continued. "I kissed you again, then moved down to start giving your nipples some attention. I knew you'd be really hard, so I reached one hand down to wrap around you."

I saw her tongue touch her lips briefly. "I could feel you leaking a little, so I ran my finger over your tip then put it in my mouth - I've always liked the way you taste."

I leaned forward to kiss her. "Good thing, really, considering what you did next."

She nodded. "So I suckled you for just a few moments more, then moved down. I used my lips to get what had leaked from you again - I really felt you react when I did that - then I started to run the tip of my tongue from your base to your tip."

I grinned. "I knew you were thinking of that when we were eating our ice cream."

"I was really turned on," she said. "It was all I could do not to touch myself at the same time, but I'd promised myself I'd wait."

"We could try that sometime, though," I said. "I like the idea of you pleasing me and yourself at the same time."

She punched me playfully. "You're just lazy," she teased. "Anyway, I really liked what I was doing and how you were reacting, but I knew it wouldn't get you all the way. So I shifted again, taking your tip into my mouth and starting to use my hand on you."

I drew in a deep breath. "Watching you do that was another of those 'most sexy things' - when you started to go more quickly, I could see your breasts moving..."

Rachel nodded. "I could tell you were getting close, so I teased you by lifting my head to watch your face, then using my tongue again for a while. I know you were wondering whether I'd let you come in my mouth or spurt everywhere."

Her last words - more blunt than usual, even in the context of our fantasies - sent a jolt through me, and she grinned in triumph at my reaction. "I decided I wanted to watch your face right the way through, so I moved my hand more quickly, and the satisfaction in your voice when you groaned was nearly enough for me to climax myself."

She closed her eyes dreamily. "Then your stuff went all the way up your stomach - I got some of it on my hand, so I licked it off. Then I thought I might as well go the whole way, so I bent down to get all the rest from your stomach while you were still twitching. That took me a while, then I got the last dribble from you at the end."

"Phew," I said, pretending to fan my face, "that really is hot. But I'm a little hazy on what happened after that."

Rachel laughed softly. "That's because you fell asleep."

I looked sheepish. "I'm sorry, darling."

She shook her head, smiling. "Like I said, it was for you."

"But weren't you frustrated?" I asked.

It was Rachel's turn to look embarrassed. "Well, when you'd dozed off I lay with you for a while, just watching you, then when I was sure you were asleep I sat up, and fished in the bedside drawer - I knew I'd find that silver thing we sometimes use. So between that and touching myself with my fingers, I managed to do pretty well. I couldn't help making some noise when I came, but it didn't seem to wake you. Then I lay down again and draped my arm across you, went to sleep myself."

I shifted position. "Darling - thank you, for that evening and for picking it to tell me. Now, are you ready for...?"

I reached across to touch one breast, starting to caress it. Rachel gave me a mischievous grin, stretching. "Actually I'd quite like a shower."

She obviously noticed the frustrated expression on my face, and relented with a smile. "Then you can have your wicked way with me, my love..."

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers