Thinking Man’s Action 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,721 Followers

Ileana threw a sucked out lemon at him. "I'm not sure. It would be about as many drinks before you let "Bone' bury his bone up your ass?"

"Hey keep me out of this," I said, while walking around grabbing car keys. I was off that evening from work and there was no class tomorrow. Everyone could crash here, or call a cab. No one was going to get in an accident on my watch.

"Damn right I'm gonna keep you outta my ass!" He replied good naturedly returning his attention to the video game.

I stifled a yawn, I was having fun but feeling weary, a lot had happened today. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and they certainly did not need me to babysit, so I stumbled to my room, falling into bed. I think I was out before my head hit the pillow.

++++

I awoke to a pair of lips on my mouth. It was dark, so it took me a moment to remember where I was. Reaching out toward the bedside lamp, soft hands intercepted my motion, guiding my hands to her breasts.

It had been three months since I last had anything touching my prick but my own hands. As I felt her sliding down, I grabbed onto her shoulders.

"Do you think...?" I started to say.

"Shhh" She interrupted. "No talk, just action."

I lay back, this time letting the little head do the thinking .

++++

The ringing of the phone woke me up. As I reached over to gather up my cell, I heard the sound of water running in the shower. I felt the most relaxed and refreshed since ...I do not know how long.

"Hello." I muttered into the mouthpiece.

"BILL, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!" a booming baritone came through the ear piece so loud I had to hold the phone away from my head. The voice on the other end was my boss the bakery owner.

"Is everything Okay?" I asked. "I am off today, but I can come in if you need me."

"OKAY! OKAY!" My boss roared into the phone. "Things are GREAT! And it is all because of you!"

"Um... Alright, but I am a bit confused Sir."

"Bill, I hold in my hands a tentative contract to supply our baked goods to ACME Ltd. We have been trying to break into their supply chain forever."

AMCE Ltd? That name sounded familiar. "New business is always good Sir. Who is ACME Ltd. again?"

"God damnit Bil,l we got to get your head out of the books and into the real world. AMCE Ltd. Is the largest supplier of food establishments in the eastern United States and Canada! I am talking about restaurants, hotels, amusement parks, military bases cafeterias, fast food joints. Hell the contract to supply bread rolls to the cruise ships that come to port will alone almost double our business!"

"That is great news Sir, but I still don't know how I figure into this?"

"Bill, great news is when your dentist tells you that you have no cavities. This is Fucking Spectacular news! Hell, we can finally expand the plant. I can buy out them prick venture capitalists, get my company back. Going to need a whole bunch of new shifts and damn well expanded management team."

"Wow that is outstanding. But I am still hazy on what I had to do with it?"

"Well Bill, we are still working out the details of the contract. However there are three main demands."

"Number one that we meet or exceed the current quality standards."

"Number two, that we are cost competitive."

"Now number three is the biggie, and was nonnegotiable. You Bill, are required to become the prime point person in all of the bakeries dealing with AMCE Ltd. This item we were told in the strongest possible terms is a deal breaker."

I rooted around for my wallet as he kept talking. "What the hell did you do Bill? Save the owner's first born child from the Mongolian hordes?"

I pulled out the plain white business card I had been given in the hospital that day by the zoo boys Grandfather.

Written in simple gold lettering below the name was;

'AMCE Ltd.'

Under that was the title;

'Founder, CEO and Board Chairman'

I stared at the business card like it was the Holy Grail.

"Bill! Bill! Are you still there Bill?" My boss's voice brought me out of my stupor.

"Sorry sir, I drifted off for a second. You know the combo of school and work..."

"Forget about that from now on," his interrupting voice bellowed in my ear. "Effective IMMEDIATELY you are off the night shift and a full time student."

"But I cannot really afford to just go to school right now Sir, my car tranny is shot..."

"Afford! Afford Hell!" He interrupted again. "Money is now the least of your problems. You are at Junior VP rank effective today and full VP when you graduate. Can't have a massive company like ACME Ltd. dealing with some peon. The job also comes with a company car. Pick out something an executive can be seen in. Not one of those puke colored Jap jellybean shaped pieces of plastic either. You also have an expense account. As far as I am concerned, anything having to do with school, -which is now EVERYTHING, is a company expense."

Now I was wide awake, even pinching myself hard to make sure. "Thank you so much sir. I do not know what to say."

"Don't say shit Bill." He laughed. "Study hard. Buy an apple for the teacher, or a whole God Damn Apple Orchard if that's what it takes to pass. Just put it on the company credit card. Come in when you get a chance so we can get the paperwork taken care of."

With that, he hung up, leaving me staring at the phone hoping it would not turn into smoke, signaling this was a dream.

Speaking of dreams, the shower water stopped and my dream girl stepped out of the shower wrapped only in a towel.

Leaning against the doorframe, she said. "Bill, we have pretty much the same class schedule, I hate living across town. My lease is up next semester. I know you are living alone now. Think you can rent me a room?"

Damn if this was a dream, I hoped never to wake up.

"I don't think I can rent you a room." I replied.

Seeing her face fall, I pulled back the covers on the bed.

"But for the same price, you can stay here if you want."

++++

It has been five years since AMCE Ltd. took us on as one of their suppliers. At first, we were running flat out three full shifts, barely able to fill our orders. With the plant expansion, we had the capacity, but getting everything running smoothly was quite a challenge. Sometimes I longed for the days when I just had to worry about my single crew on the loading dock, or my biggest concern was some grad school paper.

For example, finding the right people to do a quality job all the time was difficult. No one seemed to want to take pride in their work anymore, be part of a team, or do what needed to be done. When the solution came to me, I almost kicked myself for not seeing it sooner.

We started hiring military 'vets'. These seemed to be the only people to take orders and follow a job to completion, whatever it took. They were not shy about pointing out errors and ways to increase productivity. The vets coming from school into management had the combination of book smarts, plus real world experience to put it into practice. I once saw the owner stand by meekly while one 'vet', a former Army Drill Instructor, chewed him out for not wearing sanitary booties and headgear, in what the former DI considered 'his' assembly line.

I am now an MBA, but I still try to walk the floor and talk to the workers, it helps keep my head out of my ass. I also make it a point to visit some of the retail stores we supply. I don't mind picking up a loaf of bread off the shopping list. It allows me to do 'quality control' at home on our products.

Today I was at a midsize grocery store buying some muffins. I accidentally bumped into a cart next to a kneeling stock clerk filling the lower shelves.

"Excuse me" I said, the clerk looked up, and our eyes locked.

It was Amy.

She looked thin, I mean emaciated thin. Her skin was pale white, stretched over her body like tissue paper. I could see her collar and neck bones standing out prominently. Amy reminded me of the withered zombies you see in horror movies.

After a few tense seconds, I forced a smile to my face. "Hello Amy, you are looking...slender."

Amy continued kneeling for a moment, fire then came into her eyes as she stood up. Sticking a bony finger in my face, she hissed. "You son of a bitch!"

I returned the muffins I was carrying, back on the shelf.

Putting a neutral expression on my face, I said. "Good Day to you too Amy."

Turning on my heel, I headed to the exit.

I was just outside the door when I felt a death grip on my arm. I rotated my head to see Amy standing beside me holding on.

"You knew you bastard. You knew." Amy said between clenched teeth.

I gave her a shrug with a small smile. "We both had our secrets, didn't we?" I looked down at her hand on my arm. "Now if you will excuse me, I have somewhere to be."

Amy's face changed, her tone softening as she dropped her hand from my arm. "Can we talk please Bill? I really need to speak with you. After all our time together, can you do that for me?"

I glanced at my watch, than pointed across the street at a restaurant with some outdoor tables. "Fine Amy, let's go there."

Amy began removing her apron, as we walked and I texted my new location.

+++++

"It was my psychologist who had me figure it out that you knew about my... online and extramarital activities," Amy started out. She was so thin I did not think her arm could lift the coffee cup in her hand. "You know Bill I almost died."

"I am sorry to hear that Amy. What happened?"

"You happened Bill, I developed anorexia nervosa. You know how fixated on my weight I always was. You never questioned my body size, and made me feel good about my self-image. But then after...well when you started to make comments about my figure, I became self-conscious, desperate to become thin. When I left you at the hospital that day after the zoo event, things just got worse. Eventually I had to be hospitalized. I was literally starving myself to death."

"You are blaming me for that Amy?"

Amy put down her coffee cup before speaking. "After I saw you with that skinny bitch, well I just lost it. I started to splurge and purge, eating and vomiting. But no matter how much weight I lost it was never enough. You know anorexia cannot be cured. With constant therapy, anorexia can be controlled. I have been in therapy for a while, but my counselor says I need closure." Amy looked me in the eye. "Why did you do it Bill, why did you torment me about my size?"

I returned her stare. "You first Amy, why did you fuck around on me?" I put down my coffee cup. "For God's sake, it wasn't something that just happened. You went on line and ordered up a bunch of fuck buddies."

Amy dropped her eyes to the table. "I was bored."

My jaw dropped. "You were bored?"

Amy did not take her eyes from the table. "We were always together Bill. We had breakfast together, rode to work together, and ate lunch at the same time every day. You were like a part of me. Then suddenly, you were not there anymore."

She paused before continuing, "I went from you by my side at all times, to maybe seeing you in the hallway at the house. After you started on the night shift and with all the classes, it was like we were distant roommates. I got real lonely."

I pointed at her. "Lonely Amy? You were so lonely you had to go screw other guys? You knew a wide circle of friends back then, you could not visit with them? Couldn't volunteer someplace? Hell, get a dog to keep you company."

"Bill, it was not like that. I did hang out with my friends at first, but they are all married, I felt like a third wheel, the odd person out. I did do a few nights out with some of the single ladies at work, but that did not feel right after a while They always wanted to hit this bar, or that nightclub, see how many drinks they could score off some guy. Not only did it feel so wrong to me, but I was the 'good wife'. I did not want to any rumors getting started. Besides I always was a homebody type of person."

"That sure changed." I commented dryly.

Amy gave a sigh before continuing. "I started just staying at home each evening. TV was boring, and there are only so many posts on Facebook you can do. A group of girls at work were talking about that cheating website. At first I was appalled at such a thing, but like knowing about the location of an accident, I had to see it for myself. I entered the site, just to check it out. For the first few times I never even logged on, just read some of the posts, it seemed so.. so.. forbidden."

I shook my head. "Great, you could not have logged onto a cooking site, or exercise blog."

"Bill, you don't know how I have wished a thousand times I would have gone to Wikipedia instead. If I could go back in time, I would cancel our internet service and smash my smartphone."

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda." I said.

Amy nodded. "The first time I logged on, I got over thirty requests for chats. I felt so empowered, excited. All these people wanted to talk with me."

"You mean guys wanted to fuck you."

Amy nodded again. "I thought it was harmless, I would never meet these people. While some of the posters were crude, a lot could write really well. Next thing you know I am in the chat room doing... well you know."

"Gee Amy, It must have been difficult typing with one hand. Now I really wish I had bought that protective cover for the keyboard."

"You benefited at first Bill. I attacked you every time you walked in the morning after your night shift. Before you left for work, I tried to wear myself out with you, so I would not be tempted to go back to the computer. There was just never enough time for you and me though."

Amy looked at her fingers. "One guy, who wrote really well, keep asking me to meet. I always turned him down, and then I thought 'What is the harm in just meeting for a simple date?' You had dates all the time with those girls at school."

"Those were not dates Amy. They were study sessions with both guys and girls."

"I know Bill, it was just something I told myself. I rationalized that there was no difference chatting on the website or chatting at a public place. I felt in control, nothing was going to happen."

"But that's not how it turned out, right Amy?"

"I met a few guys, and nothing did happen, although a few did try. I was in a viscous circle, the on line chat sessions got me all worked up, but you were not around. If I met the guys in person, I did not do anything, but still got all worked up, yet you still were not around."

"I was not around Amy, because I was working my ass off at night, and studying my ass off in the daytime. All for a better future for us. What were you doing with your ass?"

"I swear to God nothing was going to happen, Then I let one guy kiss me. He was handsome, a real charmer, he just knew how to push my buttons. It turned into a make out, heavy petting session in the parking lot. I ended up jerking him off, while he did me with his fingers."

"Amy, I hope you washed your hands before you drove home."

Amy made a face, but kept talking. "After that, I was all freaked out, I stayed away for almost a week. Yet like a moth to the flame, I eventually logged back onto the website. I made a promise to myself I would only stay in the chat rooms. Nevertheless, I found myself meeting up with some of the guys I was chatting with."

I shook my head. "So while I was killing myself like a sleep deprived zombie, you were out getting finger banged." I paused to take a deep breathe. "What about the other things, sucking guys off in restaurants? Getting butt fucked in the back seat of cars. Doing the dirty in ways you never let us experience."

Gesturing with my right hand, I almost knocked over the coffee cups. "Were the rules different for your fuck buddies? Was it like boarding an airline flight at an Italian airport, where there are no rules?"

Amy put her hands together. "It sounds so stupid now, but I had set down some guidelines for myself, as if it would make a difference. I never met with the same guy twice. They all had to wear protection, I never brought anyone near our house, or be with anyone we may ever know or meet. It had to be in a public place so I would be safe."

"Safe but illegal" I commented. "You can get lots of STDs, even with a condom."

Amy flinched. "I guess the good Lord looks out for babies and fools and sometimes wayward wives, because I am clean." she replied.

"There is another name for wayward wives Amy."

Amy looked me in the eye. "Bill there is nothing you can say to me that is worse than what I have called myself. I thought I was being clever, empowered and calling all the shots. I decided when, where, with who and what. You'd never know, I vowed as soon as you got finished with school we would be together again, and I could stop. I would never need anyone but you again, ever. They would just be secret memories."

"Secret memories you could enjoy while laughing at me?"

"I never ever, ever laughed at you Bill. Sad to say when you were out of sight, you were out of mind. The memories I did not enjoy, not even back then. They just made me ashamed, ashamed then, and ashamed now. I thought it was a life I could keep separate, all it did was separate us."

"Then why the freak out in the hospital with Ileana?"

"That was when it all came crashing down. I saw her with you, and after finding her hairs in our shower, I lost it. How dare you cheat on me! Funny reaction considering what I was doing. Add that with the mind games you were playing with me. So well... the thought of losing you to that skinny one legged bitch knocked over the first anorexic domino that put me in the hospital, then treatment then therapy and where I am today. Divorced, a shitty job, no health benefits, trying not to starve myself, while accepting money from my mother to survive."

Amy leaned in toward me. "Bill, you never did screw that one legged girl, did you." It was a statement not a question.

I blew out a big breathe before answering. "As I told you that day back then, Ileana was gay. The odds are much better she would've 'done' you rather than me."

Amy slumped back into her chair. "Another fuck up to add to my list. Do you still keep in contact?"

"Oh I see her around" I said nonchalantly.

"Your turn now Bill. When you found out, why not just confront me, scream at me, or just leave me? Why this?" Amy said, spreading her arms wide, exposing her bony almost flat chest.

I thought before speaking. Was I a prick for tormenting Amy? Naturally, I do not believe so. I had been devastatingly hurt by her betrayal. Amy, the person I had trusted most, had shattered my whole world, making me question not only my manhood, but also if I was capable of a relationship. Any person, or even animal, will lash out when they are in pain. Was I responsible for Amy's anorexia? I'll leave that up to behaviorist who debate if we are responsible for our own actions, or slaves to factors in the environment.

"Amy, your cheating attacked our marriage, our relationship, my self-esteem, and every shred of trust I had. When you ripped my heart out, I felt pain worse than those mutts chomping on me. I guess I wanted you to feel some of that anguish."

Amy spread out the fingers of her right hand. It looked like an X ray. "Well Bill you certainly got your pound of flesh. Are you happy now? You got many, many pounds of my flesh."

I finished up my cup of coffee. "I am sorry for your condition, and hope you can overcome your illness. But to answer your question. Yes, I am happy now. It has been difficult after your actions, but thinking about it, I am happy now."

Just then a Black SUV pulled up to the curb. The horn honked twice as the windows rolled down and two tow headed boys started shouting out the window "Daddy! Daddy! Come on hurry! Mommy said we could get ice cream!"

cpete
cpete
1,721 Followers