Thinking of You

Story Info
Black girl stuck in mediocre relationship.
1k words
4.24
26.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished her drink and half listened to the guy sitting next to her. She let her eyes find his face and tried to feel something. It wasn't that he wasn't cute or funny. He was both of those things. He was even good in bed. They had slept together a handful of times, but there was just something missing. Maybe it was the too long pauses he took between sentences or the way he walked into places in front of her that bothered her. She felt his hand on her back and tuned in.

"Ready?" He didn't wait for her answer and signaled the bartender.

Sara took in the man behind the bar and felt her stomach flutter, just as it had done every time he came over to take their orders. He was tall, with shaggy dark hair and the beginnings of a beard. His chest was broad and strong looking. He smirked at her as he listened to Rick tell him which name to close the tab on.

"All done here?" He spoke to Rick, but looked at her.

"Yeah buddy, gotta head on home," Sara cringed at Rick's too loud voice.

"Tell me the name one more time." Sara could have sworn he was talking to her.

"Mancini," Rick piped up, "I gotta take a leak." He patted Sara's back and walked to the bathroom.

"How about your name?" The bartender held her eye.

"Sara," She smiled and watched as his lips curved into a smile.

"Beautiful." He laid a piece of paper in front of her and went to the cash register.

Sara flipped her long, black hair over her shoulder. She had recently flat ironed her curly, kinky waves straight. She sat up straighter and picked up the piece of paper in front of her.

Dan 323-555-5321

She pressed her lips together stifling a grin. She watched Dan at the register. He turned to look at her a few times and each time she felt her belly flip. She found him incredibly sexy. She had noticed him the entire time she was sitting at the bar. She liked the way he spoke to the other waitresses. He was stern about what needed to be done, but gentle and supportive at the same time. She could just imagine that he would be the same way in bed.

She slid the paper in her pocket just as Rick came up and signed the tab.

The walk home was slow, made slower by Rick's slow pace. She half listened to him talk about his art as they neared his place. She didn't know when she had stopped liking him. Maybe it was because she always had to call him, or maybe it was the way he just didn't seem to care that much for her personality. Sara was an attractive girl, she knew that. She was average height, about 5'7 and on the thin side of curvy. She had chocolate colored skin and a pretty face. She had had her fair share of guys who pretended to care just to get into her pants. She had thought Rick was different, but she was coming to the consensus in her mind, that he wasn't.

He didn't ask her if she wanted to come up, he assumed. He let himself into the apartment complex and expected her to follow. When they got upstairs he reached for her waist and pulled her close. He kissed her in the way that he did. She couldn't lie, she enjoyed his body. He pulled her shirt over her head and unlatched her jeans.

"Come on," he led her to the bed.

He pulled his pants down and took out his cock. Sara sighed. Here it was, the reason she kept coming back. For all of Rick's faults, he had one major plus. He had an amazing cock. It was long and thick and the biggest Sara had seen. He nudged it toward her and almost automatically she opened her mouth and let him push it into her warm mouth. She sucked on him gently at first. He pushed forward so that he was almost all the way into her mouth. He moaned and she felt her body respond to him. He reached between her legs and started to touch her softly. She pushed his hand away, distracted and pulled him to lie on the bed. She crawled down his body and returned his cock to her mouth. When she felt him getting close she sat up and looked him over.

"You want to ride this cock baby?"

He didn't wait for an answer and reached for a condom. He slid it on and she lowered herself onto him. He tried to thrust up, but she held him down.

"Wait, go slower," He nodded and Sara eased herself onto him. She moaned loudly and she felt him fill her up completely. He grabbed her ass and started to bounce her up and down on his cock. He smacked her ass and Sara felt her pussy grow wetter. She loved being spanked. She shut her eyes tight and before she knew it she was imagining it was Dan beneath her. His hands grabbing her ass and spreading her so he could get deeper inside her. She imagined his large hand spanking her ass as she bounced up and down on his cock. She moaned loudly. Rick held her down tighter and began to fuck her hard. She rocked forward and grabbed the bed for leverage. She circled her hips around and he pushed inside her harder.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming," he said to her as he held her even closer. She opened her eyes and watched his face as he came inside her. She rocked her hips slowly as he came down. He rubbed her back in the same way he had at the bar.

Sara leaned down and kissed him gently then pulled him out of her and lay beside him.

"I can't help it with you. I just cum so quick."

Sara took it as a compliment. Rick got up to go to the bathroom. She leaned over the side of the bed and checked her jean pocket. The white slip of paper was still there.

She was definitely going to call Dan.