Thinking of You

Story Info
Memories of our fantastic sex.
2.6k words
3.25
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure why I have been thinking about you lately, after all our relationship didn't end on the best of terms. As a matter of fact it was a bitter split with a lot of resentment. Maybe I am writing this to deal with my feelings or maybe just to reminisce. Who knows? Does it really matter?

What I want to remember is the good times. Not the bad. One thing we had in common, at least at first, was an incredible sex life. And I do mean incredible! Goodness we were great lovers. There was nothing I wouldn't have done to give you pleasure. Just thinking about it makes me hard.

One thing you always said to me was I never shared my emotions, but I did through my sexual desire to give you pleasure. When I was making love to you I was totally into your body nothing mattered but pleasing you.

When we met I was a carpenter. I had just started my own business building houses. Working outside in the elements, working my muscles every day, made me very conscious of the physical. It made me very attune to my body. I knew what it was like to experience pain and I knew what it was like to experience pleasure. And there is no doubt I enjoyed pleasure, especially sexual pleasure. But more than experiencing pleasure I liked to give pleasure.

The first time I saw you I was enthralled. I was in the hospital for surgery and you were my nurse. You were hot, flittering, playing hard to get, but knowing what you were doing. The first thing I noticed about you were your lips. They were so full, so sensuous, so enticing. Your hair, your eyes, your body exuded sensuality, sex appeal, desire. I knew I wanted you and was determined to have you. You got me up to walk and I feigned dizziness to get next to and to touch your body. I am surprised you didn't notice that I was getting hard. It is tough to hide it in those hospital gowns. But then maybe you did because you quickly ushered me back to bed.

After much pressure on my part you reluctantly gave me your number and after I was discharged I called you and asked you out. You invited me over to your house for supper and I eagerly agreed. After dinner we went into your living room and sat down to talk. I knew I had to kiss those lips and I did. You didn't resist but played hard to get. Which is ok I like a challenge. I knew I wanted you and especially wanted to feel those gorgeous lips of yours on my cock. The rest is history as they say.

We soon moved in together and eventually married. Our love life was open, sensuous, very physical, experimental, filled with desire. As I said just thinking about it, makes me hard.

One thing about owning your own business is you often get calls at odd hours. We would be in bed and the phone would ring, someone calling me to ask a question that could easily have waited until the morning. After I answered it you would reach under the covers and grab my cock and begin to stroke it. You would smile at me and then take it into your mouth. I know you enjoyed sucking me, you always took great pleasure in making me hard, feeling me grow in your mouth. I am not sure if it was jealousy, not being the center of my attention or just a desire to give me pleasure when you knew I hated these calls, but you would sure work to distract me. You knew exactly what to do to make me hard.

As I talked on the phone I would watch you. It was hard to concentrate on what was being said but I think that was your intention. Your eyes were closed as if your only concern was ministering to my cock. You would take my cock head into your mouth twirling your tongue around it, feeling the texture, tasting it and then slowly slide your lips down the shaft swallowing as much as possible. As you brought your mouth back up you would drag your tongue along the underside increasing my pleasure and sending shudders through me. I knew I had to get off of the phone as soon as possible and begin exploring your body returning the pleasure to you. As you slowly continued to suck me and caress my balls I would reach down with my free hand and begin to caress your breast. You have the most erotic nipples which get hard and erect when I twirl them between my fingers. I love sucking your nipples and could do it endlessly. I would hurriedly end my conversation hang up the phone and then lean back and watch you suck me as I continued to play with your nipple.

Knowing I was now off of the phone you would crawl down between my legs and begin to suck me with earnest. You were one incredible cock sucker. Nothing mattered to you but my cock, exploring it with your mouth, giving me pleasure. As you worked my hard shaft in and out of your mouth I would play with your nipples. I liked to hear you moan around my cock as I caressed them. I knew I had to have them in my mouth but hated the idea of you not continuing to suck me. I would reach down and take your head in my hands. You would open your eyes and look at me smiling around my cock. I would reluctantly pull you up so I could kiss those luscious lips of yours. As you rose up to kiss me you would drag your hardened nipples across my cock, stomach and chest sending shudders of pleasure through me. I would kiss you deeply tasting my cock on your lips and in your mouth. I would then raise you further so I could suck your nipples and taste your breasts. You would moan as I sucked one nipple while caressing the other with my fingers. Alternating from one nipple to the other I tried to give you as much pleasure I was experiencing.

After sucking and licking your nipples and breasts I would reach down and take your hips and pull you up so I could explore your pussy with my mouth. You would slide up and lower you pussy down on my mouth and I would begin to lick you. I could eat your pussy for hours and never grow tired of it. I loved the feel, the smell, the softness of your pussy lips. But I especially loved the taste. I still today can close my eyes and remember the taste of you. It was exquisite, indescribable. As I probed between your lips seeking your juices I would caress your ass with my hands. You have an incredible ass, probably your finest feature. I couldn't believe my cock could get any harder but it did. I would push my tongue up into your warm wet pussy and soak it with you juices, pulling it back out and swallowing. Eating your pussy drove me crazy. I would stick my tongue as far up your pussy as I could, running it around the inside, caressing your hard clit, sending shivers through you. I would place my mouth around you, encircling your pussy lips and trying to suck the juices into my mouth. You would moan and begin to rock back and forth rubbing your pussy on my mouth. I eagerly licked and sucked you hoping to make you cum and fill my mouth.

Wanting to cum but not wanting it to end you would reluctantly pull away from my probing tongue and slide down so you could kiss me. Your lips would close on mine and your tongue would lick the inside and outside of my mouth seeking your pussy juices. As you kissed me you would slide your pussy down my stomach seeking my cock. As if a magnetic force drew us together my cock would easily slip into your warm wet pussy. You would work your pussy up and down soaking my cock and then slowly withdraw it and slide down taking my wet hard cock into your mouth relishing the combined taste. Sometimes I thought you enjoyed the taste of your own pussy as much as I enjoyed it. After licking every inch of my cock making sure you did not miss a drop you would come up and kiss me and again lower yourself onto my cock for another soaking. Off again to suck me clean you would milk my cock and get a big drop of my pre-cum on the tip of your tongue and then kiss me deeply letting me savor the taste of our combined juices. My cock would throb as I tasted our mingled sex sending shivers of pleasure through me making me shudder with pleasure.

After several repetitions of this incredible pleasure I would roll you over onto your stomach and get behind you. I would then raise your ass up so I could lick you from behind. You would place your head down and spread your legs giving me open access to your wet dripping pussy. As I placed my mouth around your pussy lips exploring you with my tongue devouring your pussy juices I would bury my nose in the crack of your ass inhaling deeply. I loved the smell of your ass. What a turn on as I ate you out. Though I didn't think it was possible I think my cock would get bigger and harder as I inhaled the deep rick scent of your ass. I would reach between your legs and caress your nipples while eating you, breathing in your exquisite smells. Reluctantly leaving one nipple I would reach down and soak the end of my finger with my pre-cum and place it in your mouth. You would eagerly suck my finger clean and moan with pleasure. I would again soak my finger with my pre-cum but this time I would wipe it on your ass where I could inhale the combined smell of my cock and your ass. Probing your pussy with my thumb soaking it in your juices I would caress your beautiful brown hole with your pussy juice and again inhale our combined scents while eating you.

I cannot begin to tell you what a turn on this was for me to be eating you, smelling your pussy, my cum and your ass. I knew that I could no longer resist and I would slide my mouth up to explore your forbidden hole with my tongue. First I would lick your ass hole clean devouring all the sex I had deposited there. Again I would soak my finger with your pussy juice massaging your clit and then I would get a drop of my pre-cum from the slit of my swollen cock and I would wipe it around your hole letting my finger lubricate your ass. Then I would lick you clean relishing the sensations from the mixture of our sex. Repeating this ritual over and over caused you to moan in ecstasy. You knew I was preparing your ass for the penetration of my tongue. No longer willing to wait I would push the tip of my tongue into your ass. We would both shudder with pleasure, you from my tongue and me from the taste. Eating your ass was one of the most erotic things I ever did with you. I absolutely loved it. I would push my tongue as deep as I could inside you twirling it around licking and tasting, savoring the pleasure. You would reach back with your hands and spread the cheeks of your ass allowing me greater access filling you with pleasure and increasing my lust for your body. As you opened up your ass hole for my pleasure I would surround your hole with my mouth and plunge my tongue as deep as I could inside your luscious ass.

The sensations were indescribable. I never knew so many of my senses could be ignited just simply from devouring your ass with my mouth and tongue. The taste, the smell, the feel, the sound of my slurping tongue was so arousing, so sensual, so erotic it was all I could do not to explode. I would pull back and look at your open inviting ass and then again shove my tongue deep inside that luscious orifice. As I ate you my cock would throb with pleasure wishing to penetrate you. My mind was on fire with lust for you. All I could think of was giving you pleasure. There was nothing I would not have done for you in those moments. Anything you would have asked I would have done with pleasure. But you were as lost as I was in the pleasure of the moment. Your body was racked with lust and desire. You would grope back for my cock wanting to feel it, to caress it, to taste it. Not taking my mouth from your ass I would turn around and give you access to my swollen throbbing cock. You would eagerly put it in your mouth sucking it long and deep. Working your mouth up and down the shaft, you tried to eat it, to swallow it.

I would reluctantly leave your ass and plunge my hot tongue deep inside your wet dripping pussy flicking your clit wanting you to cum in my mouth. You tried to resist but finally gave in to the sensations and started to cum. Your back would arch as you released my cock and drove your pussy onto my tongue fucking it like it was my cock. Your pussy would erupt, your juices flowing as you came on my face soaking it with you pussy juice. You would rub your pussy back and forth across my face increasing your pleasure heightening your orgasm. I drank your juices as they flowed out of your pussy. The taste of you was exquisite heightening my arousal. I could drink your cum over and over and never be satiated. As you pressed your pussy down on my tongue you would grab my cock and franticly suck it trying to make me cum in your mouth, but I had other ideas and wanted to plunge my cock deep inside you.

I would roll you off of me onto your stomach, pull up your ass and bury my tongue in your pussy soaking it with your cum. I would then pierce your ass with my dripping tongue tasting that sweet luscious hole. Licking your ass again would almost send me into a frenzy of lust. Lifting you up I would ram my cock deep inside your hot wet pussy. Thrusting deep inside you from behind drove you crazy and I plunged as deep as I could over and over until you moaned in ecstasy. Thrusting back against my cock matching my thrusts made you explode with another orgasm. As you soaked my cock with your cum I would explode shooting stream after stream of cum inside you. You worked your pussy muscles milking my cock, pumping it, seeking every drop of my cum. As I shot my hot thick sperm into you it was if I had become a part of you, that we were merged into one. There was no greater, more erotic, more sensuous feeling then our coming together. I was never more in love with you then at those moments.

I guess I will never know why you stopped making love to me when we had such incredible sex. I know you enjoyed it as much as I did. You had to. I could tell from your reaction. Someday I hope you feel comfortable enough to explain it to me. I would really like to know.