Thinking of You

Info
Let him coax you to orgasm as he watches you play.
170 words
4.51
90.1k
39
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickyUK
DickyUK
145 Followers

I haven't submitted anything to Literotica for a while but was looking back through all the wonderfully sexy comments and emails I've received the other day and had the urge again hehe. It's such a turn on to read how you came or played or got so wet listening and I imagined what it would be like to be there with you then, whipsering in your ear, looking over your shoulder and telling you how to touch yourself as you listened and played mmmmm.

So, this is dedicated to everyone who left feedback or got in touch at any time to let me know they've enjoyed any of my audios. As a contributor your comments make it all worth while, a big, hard thanks to all of you ;)

PS. This is my first totally ad-libbed story so I'm sorry there isn't an accompanying text this time and I also hope, as it's a kind of dedication, that this doesn't put any new listeners off as all are welcome.

--:--
--:--
1.0
DickyUK
DickyUK
DickyUK
145 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
45 Comments
SonoraRoseSonoraRose9 months ago

That was the first time I came when told. Love your voice!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When you praised me and called me a slut at the end... that was my favorite part <3 i was naked and grinding against my hand, rubbing my pussy for you while my roommate slept across from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While I listened i was moaning for you and calling you Daddy. I need to wash my sheets now :) wow. You're so hot.

ATenderTouchATenderTouchover 5 years ago
No words can describe

You read my mind the entire audio. Everything I imagined and wanted you to say. You said it. I came at least 2 x, Then squirted non stop, Followed by more cum, more squirting and after the last few sounds of your voice and cuming I had to stop. My entire ass and panties were wet. My sheets are currently in the washer.......

sweetcaressgentlewhispersweetcaressgentlewhisperabout 7 years ago
Sheer pleasure

I found myself closing my eyes as my hands stroked and caressed my body listening to you. I focused on the sound of your voice and the feel of my hands touching my skin as I thrashed about on my satin sheets. I spent quite a bit of time playing with my breasts before venturing further down. I could hear my moans and the slurping sounds as the wetness gushed out from between my thighs. My fingers drove deeper and deeper, taking me higher and higher until I got my release. That was absolutely delightful and definitely to be repeated.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Tell Me what You Want The negotiation can be sexier than the scene.in BDSM
That Fun New Store at the Mall Two girlfriends enjoy a new "toy store" at the mall.in Toys & Masturbation
Anna She loses control, I make her mine.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Collared Ch. 01 Full Figured college girl meets tall, dark, and HOT.in NonHuman
The Office Temp's Daydream You catch the boss looking at internet porn.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories