Thinking with My Dick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and riveted my stare on her face. Oh yeah, Diane was my woman now. Suddenly the muscles along my prostrate and testicles spasmed and a rush of pure energy flashed from my brain heading down and from my toes speeding up. Both flashes met at the very core of my body and I trembled and shuddered aloud. My nerve ganglia ignited and propelled a teeming viscous tribute out through my long extended pathway buried deep inside my partner's open loins.

That first pure spurt of liquid seemed to blast out. It was followed by a second spurt and then a third. Soon I was spewing a continuous stream of my creamy essence, the seed of my African heritage deep into Diane's vaginal sheath.

I'd done it! She'd allowed me to begin our long natural journey toward parenthood. Diane moaned beneath me, and I lifted myself up. I had to look at the results. Oh, God, how wonderful! Diane's meaty pussy was leaking a thick layer of translucent semen, seeping out from the very orifice where our genitals stayed spliced. When I pulled out, I saw that we'd each creamed and coated each other's loins.

Sweating, she panted uncontrollably. "Let me rest for a minute."

I grinned. "If you insist."

Within moments she'd dropped off to slumber. I cuddled Diane close, watching and admiring her beautiful form as she slept.

***

When she awoke about an hour and a half later, the glow of the evening summer sun still streamed in through the curtains. We'd intertwined on the bed, my top leg laying over hers possessively. Sleepily, Diane looked over at me. "Hi."

"Hi. How do you feel?" I couldn't help fondling her breast as we lay intertwined.

"I'm fine. Sweaty...tired...a bit sore..." She grinned. "Happy."

"Ooo...I'm glad." I leaned over to kiss her on the top of her head. "We did it."

"Well, we certainly indulged in the preliminaries."

"Do you mind if we indulge again?" My finger circled her areola and tweaked a now hardening nipple.

"Not at all. It's your house. I think I should abide by your rules."

I decided not to tell her that it was my dick that busy thinking up all the new rules. I figured I'd just enjoy the results.

12