Third Date

Story Info
A new couple spend the weekend together for the third date.
4k words
3.71
8.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood in a tight embrace, his arms wrapped around her waist and her fingers pressing into the small of his back. They slowly broke away from their passionate kiss, opening their eyes and gazing at each other. They whispered their goodbyes and stared to move apart.

He hailed the approaching bus, turned back for one last stolen kiss as it pulled up. He climbed onto the bus, waving his pass at the driver for that briefest of seconds it took for him to turn his head, flick his eyes towards the date printed on it, then turn back to look forwards out of the bus windscreen, nodding silently. She walked down the pavement alongside him as he moved down to find a seat. Their eyes locked one last time through the window as he pulled away. They waved and smiled at each other, content with the memories of what the weekend had held but very conscious now of how quickly the time had passed.

He looked over his shoulder as the bus picked up speed but he quickly lost sight of her. She stood and watched, first him, then his window, then the side of his bus, then the back, then it's brake lights glowing in the queue of buses, losing track of which one he was on as it meandered down the street through the throng. She closed her eyes, took a slow deep breath and smiled as she exhaled. Neither knew it, but at that moment they were both doing exactly the same thing.

---

The bus pulled up, It's doors folded open and the small crowd of people around the exit doors disembarked. He walked the few paces down the street to the Underground station, the familiar smell wafting over him as he went through the tickets barriers. Normally he'd walk down the left of the escalator, hurrying to catch a train, but this time he stood on right, relaxing, letting the mechanical stairs do all the work for him as others pounded past.

He glanced across the broad, 45-degree shaft, remembering Friday evening as they'd rode up on that very escalator together. She'd stood on the step above him, turned to face him eye-to-eye. Unashamedly, they'd kissed and giggled in full view of the hundreds of other travellers, unabashed by the constant looks of envy, lust and disapproval their public display of affection garnered.

They'd gone to a family-run Italian restaurant in Soho. The grinning head waiter had seated then at a small round table by the window, the ornate lace edging of the table cloth reaching almost to the floor. They sat opposite each other, rubbing hands and gazing into each other's eyes, laughing and joking, smiling.

She watched as he took in the sight of her again, her silky three-quarter length rose-red dress, tiny straps over her freckled shoulders, tight at the waist and bust to show off her slim figure, dark hair in large ringlets arrayed down to her firm bosom, her sparkling eyes and her smile, seeing reflected in his hungry eyes that all her effort was truly appreciated.

She turned her head and pretended scratched her neck, sneaking a furtive glance around the room to make sure no-one was paying them any attention. He was smiling with the kind of contented glow only a good meal and two glasses of wine in exquisite company can bring. She gently rubbed the tips of his fingers with hers.

It was as though an unconscious decision had been made in the back of her mind. A tiny gush of warmth ran through her entire body as she realised what she was considering, quickly turning to intrepidation and determination. The waiter had just put their deserts on the table. She waited until he retreated back to the kitchen before gently easing off one of her slip-on low heels, careful not to make any visible movements above the table.

He was regaling her with the story of his first music festival as they began to eat again. She slowly reached her bare foot out under the table, hidden in the folds of the long table cloth, the thrill of her intimate intentions in such a public place sent shivers along the length of her leg, up her back, her audacity and daring so soon in their relationship making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end, making her crave even more the physical sensation brought about by attempting such illicit contact. She searched blindly but carefully and patiently, inching across the floor between them, bumping against the toe of his shoe. He paused as he spoke, looking straight into her eyes and smiling for a moment, before looking back down as he reloaded his spoon and continued to talk.

He was a little suprised as he felt her foot start to make it's way up, gently hooking under the hem of his trouser leg and rubbing against his ankle. He realised she was barefoot as her toenails gently scratched his skin. He looked back up; she was pulling her spoon out of her mouth. She ran her tongue over it's surface as she did, knowing only he would see and appreciate what it meant. Her eyes sparkled with her hidden message.

She let his trouser leg fall back down and began to slowly trace up the inside of his calf with the edge of her big toe. He was no longer eating dessert and his story was starting to become confused, his breathing slightly faster and shallower. As she passed his knee and changed direction, his eyes flicked briefly closed before he slowly and deliberately looked around, over each shoulder. The other customers were all engrossed in each other. His eyes lingered on the steady flow of foot traffic along the street outside, passing the floor-to-ceiling window; some of the hurrying faces glanced in.

He quickly glanced down, checking the elaborate lace of the table cloth was obscuring their intimate moment from public view. She had hitched the cloth over her foot, hiding in it's deep blue billows. Satisfied that no-one could see, and also that there wasn't about to be an accident that would be awkward to explain, he steadied his nerve and looked back across at her.

It took him a moment to notice that her posture was slightly different, as though she had slumped down a little while he was distracted. He glanced down again; her foot was moving forward along his inner thighs, emerging from the gathered cloth. He felt a delicious charge of anticipation, watched her begin to raise her spoon to her lips, her tongue licking it's edge as she slid it's contents into her mouth, the mental image sending a spike of arousal through his body just as her outstretched toe reached his crotch.

His daydreaming abruptly ended as he felt the escalator begin to level out. He stepped off the end and walked towards his platform, a sly grin on his face and one hand in his pocket, suddenly very aware of how tight his trousers had become in the last twenty seconds.

---

He was used to the deafening noise of the Jubilee line, one of London's loudest Underground routes, as it passed under the centre of the capital. The roar of the train rushing through the tunnel put a deafening curtain of sound around each passenger, isolating everyone even further than the usual courtesy every Londoner afforded their fellow travellers by completely ignoring them. Anywhere else, if you stood as close to someone as rush hour commuters packed onto trains did, you'd be socially obliged to at least trade telephone numbers, but as he sat down and the train pulled away, a few seats remained empty.

A teenage couple on the seats beside him were unconsciously taking advantage of the extra privacy and were necking quite openly. He could feel the cushioning of his seat moving as they shifted with the rocking of the train. He closed his eyes to block out the adverts posted along the angled ceiling and let his head fall back.

He couldn't help but think back to the previous night, the two of them sitting on the sofa in her living room. They were slouched next to each other, his arm around her, fingers stroking her shoulder, her arms around his waist as she snuggled up to him, her legs tucked up beside her. The film they had been watching played on unheeded, their wine glasses stood forgotten as their contents continued to breath.

The film's main characters had finally admitted their feelings for each other and were sinking into a passionate first kiss. He squeezed her shoulder again, listening to her quiet sigh, then moving his arm to embrace her across her body, trying to appear casual as he let his hand fall into it's most natural position - upon her breast. His own trepidation was rewarded with another louder sigh and she shifted slightly to bring her free hand up to his own, covering it and gently pressing against his fingers.

His thumb was resting on her bare skin and his fingers were cupping round the bust of her dress. She pressed the palm of her hand against the back of his, gently rubbing across her erect nipple. Her encouragement brought the results she was hoping for as she felt his cupped hand tighten and squeeze, pressing into her bosom, his fingers reaching round her side, sending electric tingles of excitement wherever they touched her skin.

He smiled as she nuzzled against his chest, feeling her breathing become deeper as he slowly twisted his hand, allowing his fingertips to circle the very edges of her bosom. He felt her nipple come to full erection as it touched the palm of his hand through her satin low-cut top and fine lacy bra. Her hand slipped down to his belly, slipping up under his T-shirt, her finger nails lightly dragging across his stomach. He couldn't stop a groan escaping his lips and he looked down at her just as she turned her head to look up at him.

She didn't kiss him right away. After a moment she sat up straight, shuffling slightly across the sofa and bringing her leg across his body, straddling him. Her hands pulled at his back, bringing him closer to the edge of the sofa, pressing his body into hers. She pushed her heaving breasts against his upper torso as she looked down at his face, thrusting her mouth against his with uncontrollable passion, letting her lips run down to the side of his head, nibbling at his earlobe and running her tongue down his neck. She heard his groans of delight in her ear; felt his hands as her waist work under the line of the top, then slowly work lightly up her back. His fingers pressed into her and began to drag down.

He felt her rapidly probing tongue falter as he slowly pulled his splayed-out hands down her back, putting just enough pressure through his finger tips to pull slightly on her skin. Her eyes closed and her head slowly tilted all the way back, a long low moan rewarding his perfect technique. He'd discovered how much she liked his ever-so-simple back massage the night before when they'd returned from the restaurant. He knew the sensation of the deliberately drawn-out strokes, spread widely either side of her spine, changed as he went down from her shoulders, over her ribcage, down her waist and ended as low on her buttocks as her could reach, a roller coaster of simple sensation.

She tried staying as still as she could as he reached up for another stroke. As he passed her shoulder blades, they fell as the anticipation turned to deep relaxation. Her lips parted as his fingers undulated over her ribs, then gasped sharply as he reached her diaphragm, a deep breath pushing her breasts up further against him. Her arms hung limply at her sides, his amazing control over his fingers blanking her mind as he exerted his mastery over her body. As his stroke ended, she reached up her back to the clasp of her bra.

He paused as she moved, knowing the strap across her back was irritating her, depriving her of the full unbroken sensation she craved. He felt he breasts shift ever so slightly as she uncoupled their support. Her head came forward and she opened her eyes, looking straight at him as she brought her fingers to her shoulders, plucking the straps of her top and her bra between her thumbs and forefingers. He moved his arms out of her way, running his hands down to her legs, finding her exposed ankles and wrapping his fingers around them.

As she pulled the straps apart, his gaze moved down. She could see the expectation building in his eyes. She knew just how much he enjoying looking at her. Whenever they were together his eyes were constantly darting about her form whenever she moved. He couldn't hide his attraction for her if his life depended on it. She drew out the revelation, smiling as his eyes darted left and right, taking in every detail as she slowly let her clothes fall about her waist. As she straddled him so closely, her breasts fell right in front of her face. She took a deep breath, letting her breasts rise up a little as her nipples were exposed, putting them directly at his eye level. He glanced up at her face and a huge smile beamed across her delicate features, adoration in her eyes at his unbridled appreciation of the delightful form she had expended so much time and energy acquiring. She lowered her arms, let the straps slip over her hands, then gave him a coquettish wink. Her hands came back up under her breasts, cupping them, leaning further forward, turning slightly at the waist to bring an erect nipple towards his lips.

The driver was making an announcement about engineering works closing the next stop as the train stood at a platform. A surge of adrenaline pumped through his body, dispelling the magical scene as panic overtook him. He looked through the windows for the station signs; he'd completely lost track of their progress. The high pulsing alarm that the doors were about to close began to sound just as he realised where he was and he sprang up, slipping between the rubber edges as the doors slammed shut. He glanced back at the train. The teenage couple were giggling as the train pulled away. His commuter instinct knew their amusement came from his sudden and ungainly departure. He didn't mind at all.

---

His feet seemed to fall of their own accord, taking him through the maze of connecting tunnels, escalators and overpasses between the Underground and the main line platform. He passed animated adverts featuring underwear models in this summer's must have swimwear; a virtuoso busker playing the double-bass; two ticket inspectors chatting loudly on the station platform; none of it consciously registered.

He stood up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him from her straddling position as he lifted her. The wine glasses were quickly moved off the coffee table to make room for her gorgeous body. He laid her gently along it's length with her waist just on it's edge. They kissed urgently as he leaned over her. He quickly began to make his way down her neck to her other breast.

She unwrapped her legs from his waist as he worked his tongue under her jawline, letting him shift his weight. The ease with which he had moved her belied her slight frame as he began to exert his control over her. Her anticipation of what was to come began to build as she surrendered to him completely. She wriggled her body up along the table a little and spread her legs as wide as she could, giving him enough space on the edge of the surface for him to comfortably lean on. Her exposed position brought a tingling feeling of arousal to her stomach, she knew he was a capable and unselfish lover and that he was enthralled with discovering every inch of her. She knew the more she gave up to him, the more he would give back.

His tongue began to swirl around her nipple and he surrounded it with his lips, gently sucking it up into his mouth. His eyes darted up and he saw she had her eyes closed, biting her bottom lip. He put his teeth behind his lips and pinched them together hard against her excited nipple, making her moan loudly.

She felt him move down a little further, fluttering the tip of his tongue down her cleavage and around under her breast. He paid undivided attention to every inch of her he passed over. She could feel her arousal moving down from her stomach like nervous butterflies. He shifted down again, kissing her belly-button while his wide-spread fingers went back to work, this time dragging down her breasts and her ribs to the waist of her long white skirt, which was now riding up and exposing her thighs.

Her vulnerability to his every touch drove him on to exploit her vulnerability. The outcome of his endeavours was inevitable, but the previous expectation of what was to come would only heighten her pleasure when he finally reached his destination. He began to run his hands over her legs, starting at her ankles and working up, down, around, tracing patterns, all the way to her buttocks. His hands ran up under her skirt, touching her everywhere but the one area she desperately wanted him go. He slowly closed in, tracing concentric boundary circles, first over her red lacy knickers, then probing just under the edges.

He was dragging it out, she knew. Teasing her, deliberately seeing how far he could push her, how great her yearning could build, his senses pushed to their limits as he fed off her reactions to the pleasure he inflicted upon her delightful body. She moaned, writhed, cried out; her will to let him continue fought desperately against the building primal need to be penetrated, to be taken, to give him back the pleasure he gave so willingly to her; her limbs fluttered and her breath came in spasms; caught between the exquisite pleasure of the present and the blissful fruition of the immediate future.

She gulped down a shallow breath and he recognised the signal he was waiting for. He finally ran a finger over her knickers down the length of her vagina. Her entire body bucked and jolted up from the table. He ran the finger back the other way and she cried out as he mercilessly tantalised her. She arched her back as he hooked his fingers deeply into the waistline of her skirt. His hands drew down slowly, her neatly trimmed pubic hair revealed as he stripped her bare. She brought her legs together above her and he sat back, the plush white skirt and her soaking red lace knickers sliding down her knees and dropping to the floor over her feet.

She took hold of her ankles again, pressing them together and raising them, straightening them above her.

His final train pulled into the station. As he climbed aboard for the half-hour ride he picked up a discarded newspaper. He found an empty section of seats facing each other, tossed the paper on the seat opposite and sat down, putting his feet up. He unslung his bag from his shoulder, settled it in his lap and clasped his hands underneath it, a distant smile playing across his lips, a thousand-yard stare forming for a few moments before he closed his eyes.

---

She slid her key into the door of her flat, twisted and pushed. It creaked open and she closed it behind her, dropping the keys on the floor and kicking off her shoes. She hung her handbag on the back of a chair and surveyed the disarray around her.

A half empty wine bottle sat on the bookshelf next to her graduation photo. The TV was off but the DVD player had been running all night. She grinned as she surveyed the room and set to work. Straightening up the sofa cushions, putting the wine glasses in the kitchen, returning the DVD to it's case, lining the coffee table back up just the way she liked it and fishing her knickers, skirt, bra and top out from under the easy chair.

She went into the bathroom and threw the laundry into the basket. He'd left a toothbrush and toothpaste of his own by the sink and she couldn't help but smile again as she put it in the mug on the window sill with hers. The shower had a butt-print on the glass from their shared time there that morning. Oh yes, it was hers, as were the hand prints above it where he'd pinned her in place. She giggled and hummed to herself as she sprayed the glass with the shower head and wiped it clean. The towels they'd used were already folded neatly on the radiator, although she didn't remember when they'd been put there. The last she remembered of them was when they'd both fallen to the kitchen floor, just before she hopped up onto the worktop and wrapped her legs around his waist.

12