Third Party

Story Info
She wants to watch boyfriend with another girl.
1k words
4.23
40.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken me three months to collect the guts to tell Andrew my fantasy. and up until that time, it had been merely another daydream to masturbate to.

"You want me to what?" he asked, seemingly surprised.

"You heard me," I said, "I want to watch you fuck another girl, but of course you have to share.."

His cheeks reddened a little, and though he tried to protest, I could see that he had been waiting for me to say something like that. The next day I set to work searching for our "third party".

She was a petite girl, with long dark hair, deep brown eyes, and a perfect ass that begged to be smacked. I brought her home, and we made small talk until Andrew came home from work.

I heard the back door open and told the girl, Amy, to get undressed and wait upstairs, gave her a quick kiss and then went to meet my boyfriend.

He was sitting in the recliner taking off his boots when I got down there, and I wasted no time in attacking him. I knelt down in front of him and started rubbing his cock through his jeans. He looked surprised for a moment, but then I felt his cock growing hard, so I stripped off his pants. His cock was at full attention now, I ran my tongue up the shaft, and slowly wrapped my mouth around him.

Using one hand to jerk him off, and slowly circling the head of his cock with my tongue, I watched his face as he drifted into ecstasy.

"Wait" I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet.

"Why wait?" he asked, puzzled.

I told him I had a surprise for him, and he obligingly followed me, though slightly puzzled. I led him to the bedroom at the top of the stairs, and told him to wait by the door. Amy was on the bed, idly fondling one perfect breast, eagerly waiting for our arrival. I told Andrew to close his eyes, and then brought Amy to the hallway.

I watched her eyes light up while she stared at my boyfriend's rock hard cock, and whispered in her ear for her to go and suck him. She smiled and slipped that cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head, and then moved along it with her tongue, stopping to flick her tongue across the head before moving back down the shaft and fondling his balls while she sucked.

He moaned and reached down to touch what he thought was MY hair, but Amy's hair is much longer than mine. He opened his eyes to see me standing beside him, and looked down to see our new friend Amy, eagerly lapping his cock. He grinned at me, and told Amy to stop for a moment, leading us both into the bedroom.

He lay down on the bed, and pulled Amy up there with him so she could continue to give him head, while I quickly undressed. Amy was on her hands and knees sucking my boyfriends cock, and I was loving it! I got at the foot of the bed behind Amy, and spread her knees a little, exposing her sweet little pussy. As she bobbed away, I began to rub her clit gently. She began to moan, so I leaned forward and tasted that pussy. She had the sweetest pussy I had tasted yet, and I began to eat that cunt with all the gusto of a fat man at an all you can eat bar. I sucked her clit and slid my tongue into her hole, feeling her juice dripping off my chin. This simply had to be shared, so I called Andrew to take over.

I told Amy to get on her hands and knees, and he slid his face underneath to taste that pussy too. I climbed onto the bed in front of Amy, and placed my pussy in front of her face. She got the message and began to go down on me just as eagerly as she did on my boyfriend, and boy was she talented! I could feel her tongue probing my pussy, stopping to lick my clit, she inserted a finger into my dripping cunt, and one into my ass, and I couldnt take anymore. I started to tremble as my orgasm hit me, and she began to writhe and moan as andrew brought her to her own orgasm. We both collapsed onto the bed, quietly moaning together, while Andrew stood up and rubbed his cock watching us.

I saw him standing there, and instructed Amy to get back to her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. she did so, and Andrew stepped up behind her, and slid his cock into her slick pussy. She moaned, low and long, and he began to pump, first slowly, and then a little faster, as I slid between his legs and began to lick his balls, and shaft as he slid in and out of that sexy girl. He moaned loudly, and I could see that he was almost ready to cum.

"Cum on my ass!" Amy said between moans.

That was all it took, Andrew pulled out of her and shot stream after stream of hot cum all over that beautiful ass. I watched it as it dripped across those beautiful ass cheeks. It seemed a shame to waste such a load, so i bent down and lapped his cum from her ass. Amy wiggled a little and moaned, so I ran my tongue between those perfect cheeks, and she moaned louder. I pulled them apart, and began to run my tongue around her puckered little asshole, she writhed and moaned louder than i had heard yet, so I didnt stop.

Meanwhile, my boyfriend was rock hard again from watching us, and he slid his cock deep into my ass, while I gave Amy a rimjob.

The moans in that room were virtually in unison as we all reached a climax one by one, and collapsed onto the bed.

Andrew looked over at me with dreamy eyes and grinned, mouthing the words "thank you", and I knew that my fantasies were welcome anytime!