Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antoncole
antoncole
71 Followers

Immediately, she gagged and spit it all out of her mouth onto the wall of the boat.

"Ugh! Aaah. Ptew. Ptt." She started spitting, trying to get all the salty water out of her mouth. She was hopping mad. "Fuck!!" she yelled. I had never seen her so angry or use such foul language. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I have to watch you jerk off, and you don't even give me anything? Nothing?" she yelled as she glared furiously at his face as he scrambled to put his cock away and button his pants.

"I fucking told you to come on my chest, and you spray it on the fucking floor, right into the goddamn seawater puddle. What a fucking waste. How incredibly stupid are you?"

He just stood there, utterly bewildered by her tirade, no clue what he'd done wrong.

She was disgusted. "Get the fuck out of here. Go away and don't fucking come back."

He practically ran back to his seat. I stared at Karen. Obviously the strain of the last few days were changing her. I had never seen her rave like that; she hardly ever got angry or cussed. And, of course, she certainly had never been so sexually...well, pragmatic. She had always been so prissy and conservative. The vision of her wrapping her hand around the guy's cock to squeegee off the extra semen was burned into my memory; it was so shocking. I certainly had never seen her touch another man's cock before, but obviously in the strain of our situation, something in her had flipped. This was not the same woman I knew. Previously, I certainly never could have imagined her doing the things I had seen her do in the last 12 hours. Who was she?

I was so very conflicted about it. Water was water. It was life. It was all I wanted. It felt like the reason I was on this earth: to seek water. I couldn't think clearly. But in those moment where some clarity settled on me, in those moments I bypassed morality or jealousy or dignity completely -- no time for that -- instead, in my moments of clarity I found myself calculating...calculating...calculating. How many ounces per still. How much per day. How many men? How many days? When would the first one just stop drinking? When would he die? When would ten die? What would be the ration then?

And in this loop of calculations, every since gram of fluid in the calculation was like gold. So, within that mental circle, what Karen did made total and complete sense. Not just made sense, but was the only sane thing to do. I couldn't deny the fact that the extra water and nutrients she had gotten just might help her chances for survival; to be among the stronger few who survived. And that was all that mattered. Whatever defense mechanisms she erected or conversely, whatever psychological gears and levers got snapped and broken inside her head, all that was secondary to surviving.

I also resolved that whatever I thought or felt about it all, so just keep it to myself. Saying anything to her could only do damage, not help. Especially since I didn't know what to think, I swore to myself that come what may I would just shut the hell up.

I held my silence.

As I saw Karen rave in uncharacteristic anger at this boy, Jason, I thought how odd it was that she entirely blamed this boy, who had started it all by first jerking off on her, for being the spark that had initiated this unnerving change she saw in herself.

By this time, just about everybody in the seats around us was awake, confusedly taking in the scene as Karen shouted. Nobody said anything, though, as she gradually calmed down and finally went back to sleep.

Day 6

The next morning, Karen was much calmer, and seemed to have really thought it through. It was all she could talk about. I mean, thirst like that makes your brain focus incredibly sharply. On survival. And moisture was a survival issue. Semen was the topic of her day. It was all she could talk about; she went over and over it that morning.

"He was an idiot, but it was partly my fault. It's stupid to let him spray anywhere, since anything could happen. Plus my tongue is sore from licking all those rough, dirty surfaces. It's just a waste. If I could have gotten them to spray straight into my mouth, I wouldn't lose a drop. I don't know why I didn't think of it. God, but when I did get it, it was so delicious. Mmm."

She stood and stretched her body lithely, raising her arms and flexing backwards, thrusting her heavy breasts beautifully into the air. "I even think I feel stronger today," she said. "It was that huge load that guy made."

I gave her a doubting look.

"Okay, sure," she continued, "you're right, it's probably just psychological, since it couldn't have been more than two or three ounces, from two men. But still. And that guy," (she pointed at the man sleeping in front of us) "he was amazing. I can't believe how much came out. I need him. He actually makes enough that it's kind of satisfying to drink. I need him. I need him to want me, to want to give it to me."

She went on and on, like this, planning, obsessing. That's what it's like out there. Your head just goes in a continuous loop. But the topic playing on her loop was a little outside the ordinary. At one point she seemed to come to her senses a bit and looked at me. "You understand, don't you Craig? I mean, like you said, this is all about survival. God, I just need a fucking drink, I don't care if it kills me. Please, baby, just for me, ignore anything you hear me say to him or see me do to him today, okay? We'll just pretend it never happened."

I nodded. I knew she was right.

As soon as the sun started rising in the sky, she was thirsty and hungry (we all were), and she went around to the guys she'd tasted the night before, and tried to wake them up. First, the guy sitting in front of us who'd sprayed so much, who was clearly her favorite. She tapped him on the shoulder, and he stirred, then looked slowly around at us.

"Can I take you in my mouth?" she asked.

He looked at her perplexed and still sleepy, "hmm?"

"In my mouth." She opened her mouth slightly, letting her tongue hang out. It was incredibly sexy, but he still didn't seem to believe what he was hearing. As she saw him hesitate, she shrugged her dress off her shoulders, pulling it down to her waist. She lifted her breasts, holding one in each hand, caressing them. She slowly slid down to her knees.

He quickly woke up to the situation, and stood up and dropped his pants and underwear, then spun around to sit backwards on his bench, facing her. His cock was hardening rapidly, about average size, but his balls were just huge.

"Oh," Karen said with a yelp, seeing them for the first time in the daylight. "They're so...nice."

She grabbed the shaft of his cock a little hesitantly, between her thumb and fingertips, and slowly moved her head towards it. She held it only a few inches in front of her face, and stared at it, as she began moving her fingers back an forth on the shaft. By this time he was totally rock hard, head fully swollen, and she wrapped her hand around his shaft, kind of gently twisting back and forth slightly. He moaned and thrust his hips forward.

She stared at his orange-sized balls, and reached out with her other hand and cupped them in her palm, while her right hand kept jerking the shaft. A huge drop of pre-cum began to gather and droop from the tip of his cock. Karen stared at it, eyes widening, and whimpered. Her mouth dropped open as she stared. She leaned forward, tongue out expectantly, and brought her mouth closer and closer to the dangling drop of pre-cum. Finally, her tongue went slightly under the tip of his cock, then she brought it upwards, so the drop of pre-cum touched the top surface of her tongue. It kind of melted immediately onto her tongue, and she then licked firmly upwards, running the length of her tongue along his peehole.

"Ohmmmmmmm. Yessssss." she groaned ecstatically. "That's so fucking delicious."

She continued her hand motions, and almost immediately another droplet was forming at the tip of his cock. Karen couldn't have looked happier. This time, as she brought her mouth closer, the motion kind of smeared some of the pre-cum up onto the top surface of his cockhead. She stared at it, mouth open. Then, she suddenly opened her mouth much wider, extending her lips out sexily, and gently wrapped her lips around the entire head, capturing all of the moisture on the tip.

She kept in exactly that position, making a sound, "MMMmmmmm" around his head, while her hands cupped his balls and jerked his shaft. She stayed like that for a moment, then I could see her cheeks pull in as she apparently tried to suck out more liquid from it. She continued sucking, and was obviously rewarded as she continued to moan in gratification from the taste. As she sucked harder, the cock gradually began going deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes..." the man said as his cock disappeared into her mouth. "Oh, that's so good. Oh god oh god..." He was now mostly in her mouth, though her hand was still around the base. She kept twisting this hand while she sucked furiously on the rest of his cock. He was clearly getting close.

"Oh god, I'm going to come, I'm, I'm..."

She rotated her eyeballs up to stare at his face while still sucking and jerking his cock, wide eyed with awe about what she was about to receive. She accelerated both hands, and I could see even with the cock in her mouth that she was kind of smiling around the cock.

He burst. Suddenly his whole body froze, and he involuntarily thrust his hips forward. Apparently a big load hit the back of Karen's throat, as she froze also, startled and delighted. The two of them both stood absolutely still, frozen except for his balls pumping rhythmically spurt after spurt into her mouth and her throat bobbing as she swallowed as fast as she could. An efficient transfer of fluid from one person to another. Like a mid-air refueling, I thought, oddly.

Just like the night before, his orgasm went on and on and on, far beyond when you were sure it would stop. Her eyes bulged as she continued to swallow again and again, visibly smiling around his cock, eyes half-closed in ecstacy.

Finally, as his spurts stopped, his body visibly relaxed. Karen also, but she continued to suck on his cock, trying to get every drop out. At last, she gradually pulled her lips off, making a tight 'o' as she pulled her head back to make sure to wipe off every drop with her lips. After his cock came completely out of her mouth, I could see a little more semen wedged in the crack behind his circumcised cockhead. Karen saw this too, and rapidly rotated her head to the side so she could run the tip of her tongue in and lick this out. Soon every drop was gone.

She sat back onto her heels, turning her feet inwards under her butt. She looked so incredibly sexy, eyes half closed in rapture. Her entire dress was gathered around her waist, leaving her shoulders, large breasts, and abdomen bare, and also her legs up to her upper thigh were uncovered. She had both arms kind of hugging herself, under her breasts, lifting them up and out beautifully, her nipples fully erect. I realized I had a rock hard erection in my pants.

"Ohhhhhhhmyyyyygoddddd" she purred. "Ohhhh. That was incredible." She licked her lips. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, as he slowly and lackadaisically began to pull his pants up. She reached out and stopped him, cupping his balls gently once more, then looking admiringly up into his eyes. "I love your, your...things, your, your...balls. They're so amazing. Oh my god, you're just amazing. So much. So much. And so good. Mmmmm. I want you always coming in my mouth. Always. As much and as often as you can. Please."

He looked like about the happiest guy on earth, as he stared down at the nearly-naked woman holding his testicles.

As she came back to sit near me, she was clearly still deliriously satisfied with her liquid intake. She seemed unaware I was sitting there, but I was extremely aroused. I gently held her hand, and then moved it to my pants, laying it on my erection. I was so horny.

She jerked in surprise when she felt my erection. She turned to me with surprise in her eyes. "No!" she said rather sharply, pulling her hand back. "I told you Craig, I won't take yours." She even seemed a little mad that I had asked, or perhaps that I had gotten excited by watching what she had done. Somehow, I sensed, that made her a little uncomfortable with herself; like it made it more real that she had just given oral sex to a man other than her husband.

That day, she was all over him (Derek was his name, we found out), asking about every fifteen minutes if he was ready again. True to her word, when Jason, the kid who had started everything and then sprayed in the salt water puddle tried to come around again, she yelled at him to stay away. However, for Derek, her favorite guy with the voluminous ejaculations, she was continuously supplicant. Every time he had any ability to get erect, he came near and she immediately, worshipfully took out his cock and put it in her mouth and made him come in her mouth. She obviously loved it, licking her lips in satisfaction every time. This happened four times that day. As the day wore on, she even started to look stronger, and... it was probably just my imagination, but Derek started to look weaker and weaker. Nevertheless, he was obviously so aroused by her that he kept coming back for more. Towards the end of the day, his erections were weaker and it seemed like he could hardly stand.

That first time this coupling happened between Karen and Derek, it was so early that everyone had been asleep. And the second time, a few guys noticed, but many were still sleeping. By the third time, however, it was boat-wide news. It was high noon, and there's not much privacy on a boat that small. When he came up and she started unzipping his pants, men all up and down our row stopped and stared. Though Karen did not remove her dress like she had the previous times, everyone could see what was going on. Further, they all knew he was not her husband. All the men who noticed were nudging the guys next to them, and soon everyone on the boat seemed to be watching Karen give this man a blowjob.

There was an odd silence on the lifeboat, and Karen seemed to notice. While she was on her knees, running her sexy lips up and down over Derek's cock, I saw her eyes kind of go sideways, looking around beside her at all the men staring at her. She seemed alarmed at first, but soon seemed not to care, and continued focusing all her attention on his cock and coaxing another nourishing load out of him. As I said, the situation seemed to have removed all sense of normalcy or norms of behavior or inhibitions. All that stuff just paled in the face of the situation.

After Derek ejaculated the third time, Karen sat back on her heels, looking down and wiping one precious drop of come that had fallen onto the top of her left breast. As she raised this wiping finger into her mouth and sucked on it, she saw that everyone was staring at her, and more immediately, that the taller young man who'd sprayed on her chest the night before had walked up, and had his erect cock out of his pants already, stroking it. He held it in front of her face, as Derek was pulling up his pants and sitting down.

She was surprised for a second, then eyed it hungrily, as a drop of pre-cum was already dangling from the tip. She was about to lean forward and take it in her mouth immediately, when she sort of looked around, and suddenly became aware of all the eyes watching her. Basically, every man in the boat was watching, and moreover, all the men within a ten foot radius of her probably all had erections. I'm guessing everyone in the boat, including me, were hard in their pants, with two exceptions. One was not in his pants but out in front of her face. One, Derek's was flaccid from his recent orgasm.

For a split second, she seemed shy. Like a piece of her old self had come to the surface for a moment, wilting under all that 'pointed' male sexual attention. But then, she eyed that drop dangling from the tip of the cock in front of her face, and saw it was about to fall to the ground. Panicked, she lunged forward and put her tongue under it, then took the whole cock in her mouth. The young man tilted his head back and moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Yessss" he said softly, as she began bobbing up and down on his shaft. She sat on her bare heels and raised both hands, rapidly massaging his balls and the base of his shaft as she sucked. He was a young guy, and obviously this was an awful lot for him to take. He started orgasming in about thirty seconds. His whole body stiffened, and he thrust his hips forward into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she received the ejaculation.

"Mmm' she said quietly, swallowing quickly.

After he was fully done, she sat back again on her heels, and he quickly pulled up his pants and headed back to his seat. There was a pregnant pause, as she sat on her knees surrounded by dozens of aroused and erect men, many of them rubbing themselves through their pants. There was total silence, as they all stared at her, wondering what or if anything would happen next. However, no one seemed bold enough to move or do anything, and so after a half-minute of awkward silence, she slowly stood up and re-arranged her clothing, straightening the fabric and sitting down. One by one, the men averted their eyes and turned away.

Day 7

The next morning, I was feeling positively exhausted from hunger and thirst; our tiny rations of fish and water barely made a dent. Karen, however, seemed to be doing better. Immediately, in the morning, hungry, she went back to her two guys, waking them up with oral sex until each came in her mouth. She returned licking her lips.

By the late morning, when everyone was awake, she told me, "God, I can't wait until Derek recharges; it's taking longer and longer each time; I'm starving. Plus, his...loads, his...um...deliveries, even though they were so big at first are definitely much smaller than they were at first."

She was clearly a little frustrated. She stood up and walked in front of Derek. All eyes of everyone in the boat followed her. She was now getting used to the attention. She kneeled down in front of him.

"Not yet," he moaned, obviously quite weak. "It's only been a few hours."

"But I want it now," Karen hissed, obviously frustrated and glaring at his face. "I'm so thirsty. You've been doing it less and less often."

"I can't help it; you're draining me. I just can't keep this up." He said exhaustedly.

All the men around were closely watching and listening to this conversation, with rapt attention. Suddenly, Jason, the young man who had started it all, the one who had come on the bench and then later had sprayed into a saltwater puddle, walked up and stood beside her where she knelt. He had an obvious erection inside his pants, and was rubbing it with his hand, staring at her body. Pretty bold of him, I thought, after the way she had told him to stay away from him. But, clearly, several days of watching her blow other guys was driving him crazy, and had emboldened him to give it another shot.

Karen only saw that someone approached, and, still on her knees, she turned to the side and looked expectantly straight at his crotch. Then, her eyes wandered up to his face. As soon as she realized who it was, a frown came across her face. "You! I told you, asshole, stay away fr-" she started to say, but looked down and stopped suddenly.

The young man had rapidly unzipped himself and pulled out his erect cock, holding it out; the tip just six inches from her right cheek. She stopped mid-sentence and just stared at the cock, so close, in silence. I think what grabbed her attention was that since he had been rubbing it for quite a while through his pants, not only was the tip wet, but the entire head was shiny and soaked with wetness, and even most of the way down the shaft. He had leaked so much, that it looked like it was about to drip off in two different places from the wet bottom of his cock.

antoncole
antoncole
71 Followers
123456...8