Thirsty for Mrs. Sanders Ch. 02

Story Info
Allen's delimma...
2.1k words
4.49
46.2k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneels in front of me, her blouse open, waiting for me to cum on those beautiful, full breasts of hers. I hold my cock firmly in my hand and start to release as she throws her head back and moans...

I wake up in a cold sweat. I am out of breath. My boxers are soaked with the remnants of my intense wet dream. Shit, not again...

It has been three days since my interlude with Roy's mom. Every night visions of her sexual, burning eyes awaken me. I remove my drenched boxers and crawl back into bed. My cock is still hard. I hold out my right hand look at it. I remember how good it felt to have those fingers inside of her. The way she bucked her legs, the way she muttered obscenities under her breath as she came.

What the fuck am I going to do? I can't stop thinking about her. She lured me into the most intense sexual experience of my life. She knew how to direct my body. I bet she knew she would do this to me. She is driving me insane. I stare at the ceiling and confess what has been plaguing me: I am obsessed with Mrs. Sanders.

The next morning I get myself showered and ready to start my day. I rush downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

"Oh good, you're up."

"Morning, mom."

"Want some breakfast?"

"No, thanks." After waking up several times last night, I am too tired to eat.

"Okay. What are your plans today?"

"Um, nothing really. I thought I might go to the mall or something. I have to find some interview clothes." I grab my wallet on the counter and look inside. Five fucking dollars. Shit. "Mom, can I borrow a few bucks?"

"Allen, for the love of God. Go find yourself a job."

"That's what I need interview clothes for!"

My mom sighs and looks through her purse. She comes up empty handed. "I'm sorry, Allen, but you are going to have to find some money another way. I'm cleaned out." Just then the phone rings. My mom answers it and instantly starts to drone on in that horrific nasally voice I have always hated. I start to head out the door.

"Allen, wait!"

"What?"

"I may have a solution for you." I walk back into the kitchen and my mom holds the phone out to me. I place it to my ear.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hi, Allen." My cock stirs in my pants. That silky voice. Fuck.

"Uh..uh.. hi Mrs. Sanders." Shit I must sound like a fucking idiot. Come on, brain. Work! I hear her low, sultry snicker on the other line and put my face in my palm.

"Allen, your mom says you are in need of some money." I swallow nervously.

"Yes."

"Well maybe we can help each other. I have a few things I need done around the house." I can almost hear her smiling. It makes me smile too. I am quickly yanked out of my daydream when I see the confused look on my mom's face. I turn away and clear my throat.

"What about Roy? He can't do it?"

"Roy is out with friends today."

I struggle to sound serious. "Um, ok. What do you want me to do?"

"I need my gutters cleaned. I also need someone to take a look at my sink. Are you good with plumbing?"

"Um, I had a buddy who used to do plumbing. He showed me a few things. I could take a look." I hope I am not sounding too desperate.

"Could you come by now?"

I swallow again and try to focus on calming my stiffening cock. "Sure, on my way Mrs. Sanders."

"Good. See you then."

"Okay, see you in a few." I start to hang up...

"Oh, and Allen?"

"Yes?"

"Bring a condom..." and with that, she hangs up. My eyes widen. Holy shit. So much for controlling my cock. I have to subtly tuck it up in my waistband. I hang up the phone and set it on the counter.

"Well, I guess I found a way to make some money."

"Good. When will you be back?"

"I don't know." I try to sound calm... normal.

"Okay, just call when you are coming home."

"I will. Bye." I leave my mom standing in the kitchen with a very odd look on her face, and head out the door. Damn my cock hurts.

I hop in my car and check the glove compartment. Good, I still have two condoms in there. I grab them and slip them in my pocket. I take a deep breath, start the car, and start to back out of the driveway.

As I cruise, I think about all the possibilities of the hours ahead. Visions of her dance in my brain. Her mouth, her skin, her moans...

I turn down my radio as I pull into Mrs. Sanders' neighborhood. I come up to her house and see her outside, bent over, doing some gardening. She is wearing a short sundress that gently blows in the breeze, her hair falling beautifully down her back. Sweet Jesus.

I park on the curb and take one more long, deep breath before stepping out. She turns toward me and smiles deviously. "Hello again."

"Um.. hi." She walks toward me, her skin glistening in the sun. She wipes her brow and removes her gardening gloves. My mouth is dry.

"Well, the ladder is over there. Start on the gutters on the front of the house okay?" My eyes dart around in shock. She wanted me to actually clean the gutters? "I'm going to get a drink, want anything?"

"No thanks."

"Okay." She turns and walks towards the garage. My eyes go directly to her ass. It sways so softly back and forth. She stops and I look up, seeing her eyes staring at me. She smirks and keeps walking. Shit. She's teasing me... and she knows it.

She disappears into the house and I walk over to the ladder. I climb up and start to clear out the mounds of guck that have piled for what seems like months. The clink of ice in a glass startles me and I look down. There she is, staring up at me. She has brought a folding chair. She sets it up, sits, and starts to sip her cosmopolitan. I start to climb down. "What are you doing?" I halt.

"Uh, I thought you wanted to talk to me or something."

"No. Keep working please. Don't mind me." She takes another long sip. I swallow hard and climb back up. I struggle to concentrate, but somehow manage to keep cleaning. I get the first section done, time to move the ladder. I climb down and look towards Mrs. Sanders... but she isn't there. I dart my head around. No sign of her. I sigh a little and move the ladder over about six feet.

I climb up, and just as I move my hands towards the next pile of leaves I feel a strange sensation on my leg. I look down and see a long painted fingernail peering through the ladder running up my thigh. I am a statue. My breath starts to quicken as her confident fingers brush over my cock straining hard against my shorts.

I can feel my legs weakening. I grasp hard onto the ladder, my jaw falls open. Her hand continues to run up my stomach, gently scratching my skin. I feel the familiar goosebumps returning. I close my eyes and savor the sensation as her hand explores my groin. A small moan escapes my mouth and I bite my lip.

Suddenly, her hand is gone. She walks away, taking another sip of her drink. I close my eyes and try to calm my body down. God, why does she do this to me?

I look over at her, my breath heaving. She stares hard. Is she waiting for me to make the next move? Fuck it, I'm going for it. I climb down the ladder and walk sternly over to her. She remains still, confident. I grab her hand and drag her to the garage. She lets out a gasp and gives in to my intentions.

I open the door leading to the oh so familiar kitchen. I pin her against the counter and tower over her body. "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing to me, Mrs. Sanders?"

She is not afraid of me. She laughs and takes another sip of her drink. "Just what do you mean, Allen?" Damn her confidence. It's such a turn on.

I take the drink from her hand and set it down. I return a dark, hooded stare at her, my face inches from hers. "Do you have any idea how fucked up I've been since Saturday?"

She blinks slowly and brushes her fingers down my cheek. "No...I don't." She then grasps my arms and throws me off of her. She struts to the other side of the kitchen and smirks at me. "Why don't you tell me?"

She splays her arms behind her across the counter and awaits my answer. I clear my throat. Why does she make me so nervous?

"You're driving me insane."

She looks satisfied with herself. "Is that so?"

"Mrs. Sanders... what do you want from me?" I am stern, serious.

"What do you think I want?"

I reach into my pocket and pull out the two condoms and throw them on the counter. Words aren't needed.

She walks over and picks up the two foil packets. "I will save these for later." She walks out of the room for a moment to hide them somewhere. While I have the time alone, I exhale hard and consider my options. What the hell is going on here? Fuck, I want her. Could it be any more obvious?

I hear the thump of her footsteps coming closer and I look up. My cock instantly hardens as my eyes roam over her. She is naked. She picks up her watered down drink and swigs down the remainder of it, slamming the empty glass back on the counter. I have no idea what to say.

"I know you are upset, Allen." Her voice pours over me like warm caramel. She stands in front of me. It takes everything in my power not to drop my gaze to her inviting breasts. I look her right in the eye. "I explored you last time. Now, it's your turn... touch me."

I wipe a bit of drool from my chin. My erection is painful.

"What's the matter, Allen? Don't you want to touch me?"

I try to speak... I can't. She reaches down and rubs the bulge growing in my shorts. "Seems that you do." Her touch brings back the feeling in my body. I use the opportunity to grasp her face and kiss her. She rises into me and moans into my mouth. I run my trembling fingers through her hair and down her back. I can feel the warmth of her pussy radiating on my thigh.

I curve my palm between her legs. "Ah, what are you doing to me?" She is so wet. I slide my fingers inside and all of the familiar sensations come rushing a back. She feels so amazing.

She rocks her hips against my hand and reaches down to release my cock from its chamber. "Mmm, I want to taste you again." She slides my fingers out of her and bows at my feet. I suck her juices off my fingers, rolling my eyes in the back of my head.

I feel her warm mouth surround my cock and I stiffen even more. Her masterful tongue runs up and down. My legs start to quiver. No... fuck, not yet!

Too late.

I cum hard into her mouth. It's uncontrollable. She squeezes the base and slides her hand to the tip, releasing every last bit.

"Fuck..."

She giggles and stands up. "It's alright."

I am out of breath with embarrassment. "Just all the daydreams... your fingers... and you came out naked and... fuck!"

She puts her finger over my lips, hushing me. I slip out my tongue a little, tasting her just one last time before she walks away. "Wait, what?"

"Go home, Allen."

Dammit! I can't believe I came so quick! Now she's kicking me out. I almost want to cry.

"I... ugh, I'm so sorry." She points to the counter. There is $80 cash waiting for me.

"That's for you."

I look at her, pained, hopeful. She keeps walking. I tuck my cock back in my shorts and put the money in my pocket. I start out the door, my head hanging low.

"Allen?" I dart my head back inside.

"Yes?"

"I'll hold onto those condoms for next time." She gives me a warm flirty smile and disappears into the next room. Next time? I am instantly re-consumed. I don't think I'll ever get a good night's sleep again, and I think that's the way she wants it.