Thirtieth Surprise for Husband

Story Info
Lap dance turns into a lot more fun happy birthday.
1.6k words
3.83
72.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in Palma -- Spain on holidays in 2005 my wife showed me another side of her. It was a week or so after my 30th birthday and we were out at dinner with friends. We ended up going out to a few bars after and consumed quite a few drinks. We decided to leave and walk back to the place we were staying at. I suggested that we call into one of the strip clubs that was on the way. My wife -- Joy had over the past couple of years been to a few strip clubs and loved them. She has had in the past a couple of lap dances and really got into the spirit. There was even a little bit of girl / girl kissing but unfortunately not a lot more. We walked into the first joint and it was very seedy. The girls were all old and not very attractive.

We finished our drink and headed to the next one. This one was completely empty. There was one guy up the end of the bar and a lot of girls. As it turned out it wasn't really a strip club more like a place to have a private lap dance. Out of all the girls there was one that was amazing. We had a couple of drinks and Joy eventually said we should either ask her to come over or leave. I finally got the courage and waved to her, in a flash she was over. I asked her if we could have a lap dance. She said yes it would be 120 Euro which I though was a little expensive, she said that it would last for 6 songs. We agreed and head off to one of the booths. We had our own booth which was quite large. She closed a curtain around us and we had the place all to our selves.

I sat on the right of Joy and the first song started, she danced and moved like a professional, it was very hot. Joy stood up and started to dance with here. My wife was dressed in a pair of jeans and a black top. They were rubbing their hands all over each others body. The lady began to undo her sequin bikini top, Joy assisted.

For some reason and I have no idea the lady looked at me and I motioned for her to pull Joys shoulder straps down. She then started to slowly and seductively undress Joy. She was only in a sequin thong and had Joy down to her bra and thong. This is when things really started to heat up. Joy lost her bra and they started feeling and massaging each other breasts. Then they kissed. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Joy undid the string on the ladies thong and pulled it off her. She then removed Joys thong. They both stood there naked in only a pair of high heels. Joy turned around and the lady ran her hands up and down Joy's body. My wife is the most sexiest and sexually adventurous women I have ever met, read or heard about. She has an amazing pair of 36C almost D breast and is very tall 5 foot 10 inches. She has a amazing curvy figure at 165 lbs and the most amazing legs and arse.

Back the story. The lady moved one hand all the way down to her pussy and right in front of me slipped a finger into my wife's pussy. I was in heaven. I felt as though my rock hard cock was about to explode out of my pants. Joy then reached back and behind her and returned the favor by putting a finger in the ladies pussy. Wow oh my fucking god wow. I stood up and approached them both, we were definitely over the six songs by now but I managed to kiss both of them and felt their bodies.

They eventually broke away from each other and started to put their clothes back on. It turned out that she was Brazilian about 26, tanned, tall and had amazing breasts that looked fake they we that perfect.

The lady suggested for a fee we could go out to one of the back rooms and continue where we left off. I looked at my wife. What do you think she asked. I didn't want to sound too keen but said ok but I said I don't know if I want to fuck her, wouldn't that be cheating? Lets just see ho far we go. Consider it your 30th present she said. You know we have talked about this and said if the opportunity ever came up we should do it. I agreed and we paid the extra money (about 500 Euros) and went into the back room.

It was small, 12 foot x 10 foot. She cleaned her self up and Joy and the lady stripped down and jumped on the bed. I sat back on a chair and continued to watch. They were kissing and rubbing each other bodies, my wife normally keeps her pussy neat and trim sometimes fully shaven which I love but this time it was a little longer than normal. The lady eventually kissed down Joy's body and with out hesitation Joy spread her legs as the lady began to lick and finger Joy's pussy. Joy motioned for me to come over. I took off all my clothes and walk up to my wife. She took my cock in her mouth and gave me the most amazing blow job. The view of Joy sucking on my cock and some lady eating out her pussy was the most amazing experience. Eventually she stopped they swapped positions. It was for the best for I would not have lasted much longer. The lady reached out and took my cock in her hand. She put her mouth over it and started to blow. Joy moved in between her legs and started to lick at the ladies fully shaven pussy. This was amazing, if it wasn't for all the booze I had that night I would have blown my load into this girls throat already.

Joy stopped and moved around into the 69 position. My wife was on top of her with her pussy up the head on the bed. I watched and fingered the ladies pussy while Joy licked her pussy and clit. Joy told me to go and get a rubber. I put it on and Joy sat up on the ladies face. She could tell that she was about to get fucked and looked around to see if I was wearing a rubber. Joy told me to fuck her and she helped guide my cock into a strangers pussy. My wife is the best. I fucked her for several minutes.

Joy climbed off her mouth and came around behind me. She started to play with my hard, full balls and run her finger up my arse crack. She then started to lick my arse and lube it up. This feeling was making me want to cum, I had to stop her or I was going to cum.

I don't know how it happened but my wife loves to stick a finger in my arse sometimes, surprisingly it does feel weird but nice. Recently she has started to fuck me with a strap on once or twice. I know she loves the control and it does make me want to cum very hard.

I stopped my wife and climbed off the lady. I badly wanted to fuck my wife. She loves doggy style and I pulled off the rubber and shoved my cock into her pussy. I fucked her for several minutes while my wife had her breasts rubbed by the lady.

I stopped and hoped off and had Joy climb on me. She proceeded to fuck and ride me like there is no tomorrow. Joy played with her own clit until she came, I have never seen her this horny or wet.

I really wanted to cum badly and my wife hoped off me and gave me the best blow job of my life. After a few minutes I came into her mouth. I can't remember if my wife swallowed or not, she has many times but not ever time. I didn't care I was in heaven. This was the most amazing sexual experience of my life and mainly because of what my wife did and had done to her.

I have not had as many sexual partners as my wife in fact you are only really talking about half a dozen girls so this was a great way to catch up to Joys total. My wife got to rack up her first bi sexual experience also.

In a couple of months it will be Joys 30th birthday, I am not sure what to get her. I am sure she would like a threesome as well. One of the things that surprised me after when we were talking was that she wished the other lady had someone to fuck her while I was busy fucking my wife.

I know my wife would like touch another cock, if the right situation came up she would do it. This has had me thinking about someone else fucking my wife. Many times when I masturbate I often fantasize about someone else fucking my wife, cumming in her or on her breasts while I watch or participate. I know she would love it, she loves to be fucked and I am sure she has thought about it before.

I often think about blindfolding her and having someone else fuck her thinking that it is me. Eventually she works it out and doesn't care she just wants to be fucked and sucked.

Well wish me luck I love her more that anything and want her to have the most amazing 30th ever. I know I did.