Thirty-Four, Going on Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Porlock
Porlock
18 Followers

I actually believed it. Tonight all the chains are off. All the rules are suspended. Tonight the animal child in me has free rein. I followed the others around me, ducking in and out of the foam, shaking and strutting my hips and breasts for all their worth, reveling in water and sex.

I grabbed David's hand and pulled him to me, then moved him until I could do one of those crotch-grinding routines I'd seen others do. I felt so explicit that I had to check Melissa's expression in case I was going too far with her boyfriend. But she just seemed ever more delighted, and I pushed harder and harder.

And indeed, harder and harder described more than that pressure. The clinging pants I wore did nothing to interfere with the pressure against my butt. The hips matching my thrusts framed a rock-hard cock, a throbbing cock, a young man's eager sex driven to tumescence by...by me! Here I was, David's raging hard-on grinding into my ass, and I was doing all I could to drive it higher...all with his young girlfriend's gleeful encouragement. Still only half-believing it, I heard a steady clapping from the little knot of young people surrounding me, clapping an accelerating cadence, spurring my movements ever faster.

Suddenly I felt my feet slip on the wet surface. Two of the young men quickly grabbed my arms to keep me from falling, then gently let me drop to the surface safely. They seemed intent on limiting this to the chivalrous purpose at first, but once I was out of danger, the arms lingered a bit longer than necessary, and I felt hesitant attempts to find a way to draw hands across my breasts in the process of withdrawing them. They did not find a way that would not be grossly obvious to all. I did not dare tell them...indeed, I didn't want to believe it myself...that if I had my way, they would have had all the time they wanted to discover and explore them to their hearts' content.

I was on my knees now, back arched, knees spread wide, thrusting my hips and breasts forward in unfettered arousal. For the first time I looked down at my breasts, noticing the complete transparency of my wet blouse and bra, realizing that they were not hidden in the least.

It was then that I felt David behind me. I shifted forward to resume the grinding into his pelvis, eager to once again feel that splendid, hard cock driving back. My hips circled as I rested my head on his shoulders, eyes closed, lost in the moment. I just barely noticed the little throng, Melissa included, chanting something, as David's fingers began deftly unbuttoning my sheer and saturated blouse. The chanting continued, I could now see, urging David's undressing faster and faster. I felt no desire to stop him; when at one point he seemed to be hesitating, I just bumped up the movement of my hips and thrust my breasts out harder to spur him on.

In moments the blouse was open. There was a cheer from the group but when nothing further happened for some time, I took the lead. Shucking the blouse, I quickly reached behind me and the sheer bra fell into my hand. With deliberate slowness, reveling in my semi-nudity, I picked it up, tossed it toward our seats, and leaned back, clasping my hands behind my neck for what seemed a very long time before calmly putting my blouse back on.

I heard more applause, but not from David and Melissa. Oh, no, I thought, have I gone too far? One glance and I saw the reason: on their faces I saw the unmistakable mask of arousal! They were too far gone, too deep in the primal web of sexual intensity to even join the applause, and I, Mrs. Thirtysomething, was the reason. My transformation was complete.

David's touch was now encircling my waist. He was graping, pulling my hips harder into his groin, harder against the unyielding shaft. When I felt him inching downward, alarm bells sounded. I tried to grab hold, to draw the line, and then I remembered the other pair who went the distance. God help me, I breathed, but I want this.

David's fingers were trembling wildly. This was not dance-club frolic to him now; it was burning sex. I felt the snap at the top of my pants suddenly loosen, and the zipper descend.

David suddenly halted, apparently afraid of breaking the spell by overstepping the boundaries. I could not stand being left in this middle zone. Firmly, proudly, I drew the zipper the rest of the way and slid the pants down, fully revealing my panties, which had also been chosen by Melissa and were barely a wisp of fabric over my patch of pubic hair which, from what I had seen, was the only one in the house not disturbed by a razor.

It was only a few seconds, but David helped me return my pants to their normal state after my flash. But is was enough. I had revealed almost everything to a gaggle of friends and strangers and did not regret it in the least. I wanted to find some way to replay that, exposing my ass this time, but I was getting physically exhausted by now.

I felt David and Melissa helping me to my feet. In a haze, I returned with them to our seats.

David spoke with difficulty.

"Mrs. Sandy...I mean Sandy, that felt...was...really good. I hope you don't mind what happened."

"Melissa, you don't mind? You don't object to..." I tried to find a delicate way to say it. She came to my rescue.

"I think you mean, do I object to the way you discovered your long-hidden sexual side, how you let yourself cast aside fears and inhibitions and expose your seductive body to our friends and my boyfriend, giving them all great pleasure, not to mention me, and how your sexual heat gave my boyfriend a tremendous hard on, and how you did the grind into his hard cock until he came..."

"He did..?"

"How you finally got loose and free..." She paused "Of course not! That's just what we were hoping would happen. C'mon, let's head home."

"Just give a minute for a tip to the ladies' room." I wondered how her dissection of my experience had become so poetic. I'm sure she didn't write it ahead of time, but it almost seemed so.

As I started the short trek to the powder room, dozens of eyes seemed to jump and lock onto me. I suddenly realized that I was still wearing the sheer, wet blouse with no bra under it. I resisted the automatic impulse to cover up with my arms and just smiled and walked on. In just a few moments that momentary fear had passed and the looks and stares just pushed me higher. I felt lighter than air as we made our way to the car and back to Melissa's home.

I did put a sweater back on before we went in to greet Lisa and Gary, her husband. I wasn't quite ready to open up quite that much to our friends right away. Lisa embraced me warmly and Melissa gave her the short version of the night's revels. I felt myself blushing, but knowing Lisa had trod the same path before made it unnecessary to worry.

Some time later, the phone rang and Lisa answered. "Sandy, it's Dean," she called.

Hearing his name dragged me back to earth quickly. I was suddenly worried.

"Hello, Dean?"

"Hello, Sandy. I hear you went out tonight."

His voice was cold, truculent, angry. Oh, shit, I thought, my heart leaping to my throat. Here it comes.

"Y... Yes."

"I hear you had a wild time."

His voice was even darker. Too dark. Over-the-top dark. Silly dark, like someone exaggerating for comic effect.

"Well, yes I guess so. I..."

"I hear you really cut loose."

This time it was ridiculously dark.

"Dean! What the hell are you..."

I heard him try to start another sentence, growl menacingly, and then he lost it, dissolving in an uncontrollable laugh.

"Dean! You... you... you scared me to death! What the hell..."

"Sorry, love, I just had to play a bit. I wouldn't have kept you on the string too long, even if I hadn't lost it like that. Now, really, you did have a pretty good time, eh?"

"I did. It's kinda hard to describe."

"Don't worry about it right now. I already pinged your escorts. They filled me in with the short version, and I promise love, the more they told me, the...well...more glad I wasn't anywhere the public could see my pants bulging. I can't wait to get back so you can give it to me again, with more details."

My tumbling insides slowly found their proper places.

"You have no idea. They can't possibly have told you the half of it. You really...don't mind?"

"Mind? I've always gotten a kick out of the rise you get out of other fellows. You've always doubted yourself too much to enjoy it. Maybe now you'll feel free to let go once in a while.:I know where your heart is. I know where you call home, and whom you share it with. As long as all that is intact, the rest is pure delight. For both of us."

"Dean.."

"Yes..."

"The more I see other guys getting it...ok, I'll say it...hard for me, the more I love my own personal hard-on, and the wonderful man attached to it."

"Aw, shucks, babe, I'm blushing."

"Hold that thought. I love you."

"I love you, Sandy."

An indescribably joyous thirty-four-year-old, going on eighteen, gently returned the phone to its cradle.

Porlock
Porlock
18 Followers
12