Thirty Something Years Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, here it comes!"

She pulled off and audibly caught her breath from being choked. I began jerking my dick hard to help the impending explosion.

"Come on. Cum on my face. I'll be your slutty professor."

She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out with a smile on her face. The sight of that blessed face combined with her saliva lubricating my cock took me over the top to one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced at the time. I blasted my first load up into her hair, and it fell on her forehead as well. I aimed the second load towards her left cheek. I didn't get it there fast enough, and a strong white stream coated her nose. Then she grabbed my dick from me and jerked it fast and hard, aiming it at her mouth. I watched another three or four strong bursts disappear into her mouth and a few weaker dribble onto her tongue. Miss Cassidy finished me off by taking my dick into her mouth and milking just a little bit more. She deepthroated me and looked up in my eyes, staring with her cum stained face.

Taking my dick out of her mouth, we walked back over to our clothes and started to get dressed. We hadn't said anything, but not because things were awkward. I was worn out from the soul sucking orgasm she brought me to. Miss Cassidy was down on her knees picking up her clothes. By the time I was fully dressed, she was still sitting there, naked. She was contemplating the fact that one of her own students had just fucked her, and she let him cum on her face and in her mouth. She was pleasantly stunned.

"So..." I started.

"You might have to do this again if you want full credit for this course," she said smiling at me.

"Might have to do this again?"

"Are you on campus tomorrow?"

"I have a class from five to seven."

"That's fine. I'll wait in my car. Here's my number," she said, writing it on a piece of paper. "We'll go somewhere and you can fuck me in my car."

"I'll call as soon as I'm out."

"I'll be waiting."

With that I left before my dick started getting hard again. I was ecstatic. I now had steady pussy, and it was my sexy college professor no less. I couldn't wait to do everything with her. This rest of the semester was going to be fun.

12