This Changed Everything

Story Info
Married woman is taken by a stranger.
1.1k words
4.24
84.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,449 Followers

She felt a sharp tug on her dark hair from behind as her head was jerked back. The suddenness of it almost caused her to fall down. She was able to maintain her balance as her body was pulled back sharply until it hit the chest of the man behind her. Another hand reached around her. He roughly took her left breast in his big hand and squeezed it. Suzanne emitted a gasp as the pain and firm control he exerted over her was combined with an erotic jolt that sent tremors through her body.

The hand on her breast felt the nipple harden almost immediately. He pinched on the erect nipple as she heard him chuckle. The hand then left her breast and dropped down her body. It moved across her mid-section and continued down. Suzanne trembled. He aggressively moved his hand to her rapidly aroused sex and gripped her there.

She had just excused herself from her dinner companions to go downstairs to the ladies room. It was their girl's night out. She and her friends did this on occasion to have a couple of drinks and some dinner. But who was this man who was behind her; controlling her. Her legs seemed to open slightly as if she was inviting him to touch her more.

His hand rose again slightly and then forced itself inside the waistband of the nice black pants she wore this evening. It glided inside her panties down over her trimmed hair and then between the lips of her cunt.

"OH, please," she gasped as the finger went the full length of the wet cunt slit and caused her to shudder.

"I saw you with your friends and decided I needed to fuck this cute little married cunt," he said to her as he laughed from deep in his throat.

"No, please, you can't" she pleaded as her body reacted to his finger inside her and pushing deeper.

"Open your legs for me," he demanded into her ear. Without even thinking she felt her feet move further apart and opening herself up to this man whose face she had not even seen yet.

"Yes, slut, I'm going to rape this hot wet married cunt," he teased as his fingers worked her into a frenzy. She felt so ashamed that she would react this way to a stranger who was forcing himself on her. But she couldn't deny her body's response. His degrading words only seemed to add to her excitement.

He grabbed her hair hard again and yanked her upright. He pushed her in front of him and forced the men's room door opened using the front of her body. If it hurt, she couldn't tell. All she knew is that he had complete control of her. Once inside her directed her to the row of sinks and then pushed her face down onto the cold countertop.

"Take your pants and panties off, bitch," he said to her more like a growl than a simple demand.

"Oh, no, "she gasped.

"Now," he said as if spitting the words into her ear. His fingers were incessantly keeping her body incredibly aroused.

She could feel her hands move to the fabric on her hips and taking both the pants and panties at once she pushed them down until they were at her ankles. Without being told, she pulled her feet out of the garments and stood helpless and trembling and naked from the waist down.

"Wider," he whispered and her legs moved further apart and his fingers went deeper inside her.

"Tell me what you want, cunt," he demanded and she groaned at the request.

"Please, just do it," she pleaded, but he held back. She felt his cock, hard and naked against her warm flesh. She couldn't recall when he pulled it out of his pants.

"Say it. Tell me what you want me to do to you," he teased as his cock began to run up and down her wet cunt slit. She was trying to force her body back to capture him and end this agony, but he wouldn't allow it.

"Fuck me. Just push your cock inside me and fuck me," she whined in frustration and need.

"Ask me to rape your wet married cunt. Say it," he snarled.

"Rape me. Rape my married cunt with your cock. Fuck me now," she begged.

Instantly, as the words flowed from her mouth, his cock rammed full length inside her and seemed to completely fill her well lubricated passage. The head of his cock rested briefly on her cervix before he pulled back and began to hammer into her willing flesh.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she seemed to be chanting as his pace increased and she was almost instantly on the verge of a huge climax. He let go of her hair and took both arms and pulled them back in each of his big hands. He used them to leverage himself deeper in to her. He pulled hard and slammed into her again and again. He held her wrists in vise-like grip and he took her with a savage brutality that drove her into orgasm almost from the start. But this was not ordinary orgasm. It rolled through her and sent every nerve ending in her body on fire. She was a mass of convulsing, spasming female flesh beneath his hard driving cock.

"Oh fuck, so good, so good, fuck me hard," she moaned beneath him. "Rape me. Rape my cunt," she begged.

He pounded her married body until his own orgasm was fast approaching. He was not going to pull out. She knew he was going to pump his hot fuck juice deep inside her unprotected womb and she wanted it. She wanted to feel his cum erupt deep inside her. It made no rational sense but she needed his to fill her full of his hot juice.

"Take it bitch," he groaned and then she felt his cock pulsate and begin to cum. This sent Suzanne into another violent orgasm and she was transported to a place she never knew existed. This brutal rape; the best sex she ever had. The humiliation and degradation mixed with these sexual sensations as they coursed through her body and left her a beaten, used piece of quivering fuck meat. She remained there, bent helplessly over the men's room sink.

She started to come down from this blissful high and turned to see the back of a shadow-like figure disappear through the door on his way out. It was over and she never even saw his face or knew his name. She regretted immediately that she never tasted his cum and then wondered where that thought came from. She would never be the same.

Loansum
Loansum
1,449 Followers