This Could Be a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot my load deep inside her anus filling her rectum with a massive glut of thick cum. I collapsed on top of her, panting, trying to catch my breath. I stayed inside her ass for a while laying on top of her back to make sure my sperm stayed deep inside her and settled their. I then pulled out my cock from her ass and spread it to expose her still gaping anus...

We lay together for some time before either one of us decided to move. Our sweat clinging to each other.

"Zeshan, I was right, you really know how to make a woman scream" Parveen finally said. " I guess we're not going to sleep tonight."

I rolled next to her side and we hugged. We didn't speak for a long time, but it was the most exciting fuck I'd ever had.

we then simply gazed into each other's eyes, lightly caressing each other's bodies, eyelids lowering with drowsiness. It was becoming light out. we could hear tenders and flashing singing outside the window and feel the dim light we drifted off into dreams.

I woke naturally to near silence. Vince was awake next to her, "Good morning." she said in a low pleasant voice.

"Good morning." she replied cheerfully.

We're still friends, we meet occasionally and secretly fuck. This is all done without a word, and I don't mind a bit. She's the most incredibly sexy looking woman, with the most breathtaking body. I'll fuck her till the day I die, if she lets me, and I don't care if we never speak about it, or during it. I'd rather just do it anyway.

12