This House of Incest! Ch. 03

Story Info
The first ever: Bikini Family Carwash!
5.6k words
4.31
102.9k
72
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
935 Followers

There is no need to read 'This House of Incest Ch.01 and 02' before reading this, everything relevant to this chapter is explained at the start. Feedback is always appreciated, thanks for reading and enjoy. The Celebrity templates are:

Ziyi Zhang is Cynthia Karlson

Khloe Kardashian is Kelly Karlson

Kourtney Kardashian is Shelly Karlson

Kris Kardashian is Denise Karlson.

Ms Johanna Allen is based on a real life person, so she has no Celebrity Template, but if you want one, think Alenka Bikar

***

The Karlson family is not like most families, they enjoy being together, and not in the way you might think. In secret, this family engages in sexual activities. It is not uncommon to find them having sex, in various incestual combinations; Mother-Son, Father-Daughter, Brother-Sister, all of these and more. The wealthy family operates in secret; outsiders do not know what goes on inside that house.

The members of the Karlson Family: The head of the Karlson clan, Denise Karlson, Denise's ex-husband, Joseph, and their children, oldest daughter, Kelly, middle daughter, Shelly, and youngest son, Kevin. Those considered part of the extended family are; Kevin's thirty-four year old girlfriend, Johanna and Joseph's new wife, Cynthia and her son, Charles.

It had been two months since Cynthia and Charles had "officially" been made part of the Karlsons. There was some shake-up in the family, Charles had gone off to college and Kevin continued his relationship with Johanna, expect for that, it was business as usual for the incestual family.

***

Kevin saw his father walk by his room; he got up from his chair and rushed to him.

"Yo, Dad, wait up."

Joseph paused and looked at him", what's wrong, Son?"

Kevin looked down at the ground, "Dad...The girls pulled out."

Joseph looked up at ceiling, "Hmm, which girls are these again?"

"Oh come on, Dad! You know the ones, the bikini carwash girls I hired. I hired a bunch of hot models to wash cars for my new business, remember, Dad?

"Oh yes," said Joseph as he rubbed his chin, "When does it open?"

"Tomorrow, Dad! Tomorrow!" Kevin was raising his voice, he was clearly stressed out.

"Kevin, calm down, calm down...the solution is very simple."

"Oh really, Dad?" said a sceptic Kevin.

"Kevin, don't tell me you forgot that you live in a house full of beautiful women?"

The light blub went off in Kevin's head; the solution was so simple, that Kevin wished he thought of it himself.

"Of course, Dad, why didn't I think of that?" he slapped his dad on the shoulder, "Can you convince Cynthia for me?"

"She's in," Joseph said sharply.

"You don't even need to ask her?"

"That's how it works with her, Son."

Kevin shrugged his shoulders, "Ok cool."

"If you wanna ask Shelly, she's downstairs. You better make it quick, I'm taking her out tonight, gonna wine and dine her. She's a great lay but so hard to get."

"Ok Dad, thanks," Kevin rushed down the stairs to go convince his sister.

Kevin found his sister sitting on the couch. She was wearing a small denim skirt, and a pink tank-top. She was holding a mirror and pouting her lips. Her dynamite petite frame and sexy legs had given Kevin a hard-on, but he also knew he had a job to do.

He sat down next to her, and put his hand between her legs. He nudged in close to her, nibbling on her neck. He slid his hand down her skirt, put the tip of his middle finger on her pussy lips and gently moved it side-to-side.

Kevin liked the feeling of his sister's moist, damp vaginal area; he also liked the feeling of her cotton panties pushing up against her vagina lips.

He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, and said, "Yo, Shell, you look so fine today."

Shelly, turned her head, and without giving any signs of pleasure, said, "What do you want?"

Kevin moved back from her, and clasped his hands together, "Please Shell, I need you to wash some cars, in a bikini, for my new business. I know it sounds nuts, but please Shell, just for one day."

"No," she said bluntly, "I don't want to be found out."

"Please!" Kevin pleaded, "Please Shell, you're the most sexy of the women, please Shell. I'll do anything you want, yo, ill owe you big time," Kevin made a whimpering face to Shelly.

"Oh... ok, but just this once."

"Thanks so much, Shell!" Kevin gave his sister a big hug.

"I gotta go on this lame date with Dad now, so Kev, remember, you owe me a big one." Shelly winked and walked off.

Kevin then got out his phone and called his other sister, Kelly. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello, who the fuck is this?" Kelly sounded out of breath.

"It's me, Kevin, are you in the middle of something?" Said Kevin with a giggle.

"Oh ha-ha, very funny, you know exactly what I'm doing. I'm fucking Rex, my ex; I think things are going good between us."

There is something that you may have not known, and that is that there is more then one family of Incest. Rex is part of another incest family, The Felix family. It is not uncommon for Incest families to intermingle; in fact, it's highly encouraged.

"Oh I always liked Rex;" remarked Kevin, "say hi for me."

"Hey Kevin," said a deep male voice over the phone.

Kelly took back the phone, "So, what you wanna ask?"

"Well," Kevin took a sharp intake of breath, "I need you to get in a bikini and wash some cars tomorrow."

"Sure, sounds easy...Now bro...oh, I think I'm cumming...ohh fuck, fuck, oh god, oh fuck, oh yes, yes, yes, oh hard inside me Daddy, oh I mean Rex... oh fuck." Kelly hung up the phone after her embarrassing mishap.

Kevin had one final Karlson woman to persuade: his mother. She was in her workout room. Kevin walked up the stairs, and crouched down so he could peek at his mom. She was wearing a yellow sports bra, and super-tight blue lycra short-shorts, she had just finished her workout.

Kevin went into the room, creeped in slowly, and gave a hard slap to his mom's ass.

"Kevin!" she shrieked," You scared the living daylights out of me!"

"I can help myself, when your ass looks like that."

"Oh Son, you're so horny today," Denise grabbed her son by the back of his head and stuck her tongue down his throat. Kevin put his hands on his mom's sweaty, slippery back, and grabbed her tight ass."

After a minute of mom-son making-out, Kevin pulled back so he could talk business, "Mom, did I tell you about my new business?"

"I don't think so sweetie, tell me about it."

"Ok Mom, this is it. I brought this old carwash place, yeah, for cheap. I then got some ideas for what I could do with it, and the most obvious was to turn it into a bikini carwash place. So I got a locker room put in, and a shower for all the girls, but Mom, the girls I hired pulled out at the last minute. I can get some more, but not at such short notice, as the shop opens tomorrow. So I need the ladies here to stand in, just for one day, I got Cynthia, Shelly, and Kelly in. So, Mom, what do you say?"

Denise paused to think about it and then said, "Il do it sweetie, sounds like fun. Oh my, Son, one thing I gotta ask you," Denise was grinning and rubbing her hands together, "The guys who come over, can I pick some of them up?"

"No prob, Mom. Just fuck them in your own time."

"But Kevin," Denise waggled her finger at him, "You naughty boy, you left someone out."

"Did I?"

"Kevin, why didn't you ask your girlfriend?"

"That's right! Of course, Johanna! I'm gonna phone her right now."

Kevin went off to a quiet area in the house, and phoned Johanna.

Kevin felt anxious as the phone was ringing, eventually Johanna picked up.

"Hello? Kevin? I told you not to phone during teaching hours."

"I know, sorry bout that, but this is important."

"Well, what is it?"

Kevin let out a large sigh, "OK, but don't freak out, just listen. I need you, in a bikini; washing cars tomorrow with my sisters, my mom, and my step-mom."

"W-what!? Are you joking? Are you on something, Kevin?"

"Please baby, I'm being serious. I know it sounds weird, but come on baby, weird is what my family is. This will really let you bond with them, and you will get to meet my dad and Cynthia for the first time. Please, no one will know it's you; the shop is all the way on the other side of town. Please do this for me. "

"Kevin...," there was a long pause as she contemplated his offer, "Ok, I'll do it, for you, Kevin."

"Great! I'll get one of the drivers to pick you up tomorrow."

Kevin had succeeded in getting all the Karlson women to go along with his plan. With his girlfriend Johanna also involved, Kevin hoped that day would be a perfect opportunity for Johanna to be "officially" accepted into the family.

***

It was the grand-opening of "Hose Down," Kevin's new bikini carwash business. The four Karlson women had been driven there by Joseph, while Kevin had got a driver to pick Johanna up.

All four of the women stood, left to right in line, wearing black robes with the company logo on them, none of the women had any shoes on. They stood in this order, Shelly, Kelly, Cynthia and Denise. Johanna walked out from the locker room, noticeably nervous, and stood next to Denise.

Both Karlson men wore sharp suits for the occasion. Joseph was leaning on the office table while his son stood next to him.

Joseph saw Johanna and put his hand out, "Hi, I'm Kevin's dad, Joseph." Johanna shook Joseph's large, meaty hand. She was slightly intimidated by his large, imposing figure.

Johanna noticed Cynthia and said, "Hi I'm Johanna, nice to meet you," she put her hand out to Cynthia. Cynthia looked at Johanna's hand, put on a fake smile and gave Johanna a limp handshake; she then immediately put on a stoic expression. Johanna sensed dislike from Cynthia.

"Ok", said Joseph as he slapped his hands together, "time to take those robes off. First up is, Shelly."

Shelly had on a pink baseball cap, which was noticed by her father as she got ready to take her robe up.

"Wait right there lil lady," said Joseph sternly, "take that thing of your head first."

"But Dad, what if someone recognizes me?"

"Oh no one will. Think about it, how many people know who you are? How many people live here? How many people know you in this area? Now take it off!"

"Wait Dad," Said Kevin, "let her wear it; I think she looks cute in it."

Shelly smiled at her brother, blew a kiss to him, adopted a flirty school girl voice and said, "Thank you, Kevin." This did not please Johanna.

Johanna looked around at the other women, and suddenly felt inadequate. There was Shelly, with her bronze skin, luxurious black hair, pert breasts and firm ass, Kelly, with all her curves and voracious sexual appetite, Cynthia with her creamy soft skin and fit body, Johanna even felt that Denise was a better catch, with her mature looks and all-around well-toned body.

Johanna wondered why Kevin was with her, the only thing she had going for her was a nice ass. Pale skin, brown medium-length cropped hair and b-cup breasts, Johanna was a sharp contrast to the other Karlson women.

Shelly took her robe off, underneath she had on a form-fitting white bikini top and white bikini bottoms.

"Very, very nice," said Joseph, "Ok, Kelly, next."

Kelly smiled, pointed at her father, and quickly took her robe off. She had on a small, pink bikini top, which had some side-boob being shown.

"Could you show me the back of that?" asked her father.

Kelly turned around, and stuck her butt out. Her matching bikini-bottoms rode up into her ass.

"Ohhh yeah," said Joseph in a perverted tone, "That ass is gonna look so good when it's washing cars, jiggling and all that."

Kelly was blushing; she smiled at her dad, and stepped back.

"Ok," said Kevin, "next up, Cynthia."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Joseph interrupted, "let me guess, Cynthia; you are wearing that exact same, black-bikini top and wire-thong that you always wear, right?"

Cynthia smiled and nodded.

"Cynthia," said Kevin, "you know I love you and everything, but do you ever wash that thing?"

Cynthia shook her head, "No, I like keeping man's cums and my, umm, juices, on my bikini."

Kevin shrugged and looked at his father, "Well, that is pretty hot."

"Yeah ok, now take it off," ordered Joseph.

Cynthia slipped her robe off, and as they all expected, she was wearing her familiar black bikini-top and string thong.

Kevin looked very excited, "A hot Asian with her bare ass hanging out, she will be very popular...Mom, you're up."

Denise peeled her robe off and revealed her bikini. It was a floral-print bikini top with matching bottoms.

"Hmm...And what made you pick that kind of design?" asked Joseph.

"Well, I want all the horny young men to think of me as the hot mama they always wanted," purred Denise.

"Right on," said Kevin.

Joseph looked over at Johanna, "Johanna, go on ahead and show us what you got."

Johanna took her robe off, very slowly, one sash at a time and let it fall to the ground,. Johanna was wearing a black tankini top; it showed some cleavage but covered most of her chest.

"Hmm," pondered Joseph, "it's fine, I guess."

"Baby, turn around and show him what's behind," said Kevin very excitedly.

Johanna turned around and Joseph's expression immediately changed.

"Hello! Now we're talking! Kevin you were right, great fucking ass, so firm yet so big, yet so delicious! Yum!"

Johanna was slightly disturbed at how eagerly Joseph spoke about her, while his son stood right there and nodded. She would have been fully disturbed if she was not so used to the Karlson lifestyle

The car washing process went like this: there would be 3 lanes so that 3 cars could be washed at the same time. There was meant to be 6 girls that would have been split into 3 teams, but with 5, one of the girls would wash cars alone.

The formations had already been set. On the left lane, "The Hot Sisters," Shelly and Kelly, on the right lane, "The Motherly Combo," Denise and Johanna, and in the middle lane, "The Lone Hot Asian," Cynthia.

Rules had been set for the drivers. They could either watch the girls in their cars, or step outside and watch them from there. There was to be no touching of the girls, the Karlson's security made sure of that.

"All right, it's time ladies!" shouted Kevin, "Go on out there and wash some cars!

Shelly opened the door and they all waked out, single file, one after the other. Kevin went up to Johanna before she walked out.

"No worries baby, you'll do fine out there," he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She responded by smiling, touching his cheek and giving him a peck on the lips. She walked out the office, and as she walked, Joseph tried to get another peek at her ass.

"Yo, I almost forgot, Dad," said Kevin, "How the date with Shell go?"

"Non-starter, she didn't wanna fool around cause she's dating my brother. And you know Roger ain't too much into that incest stuff."

Kevin looked confused, "But he's fucking his niece, isn't that incest?"

"They think it's 'love'," Joseph said with disgust in his voice, "Who falls for that bullshit?"

"Hah, yeah...not me..."

***

It was a hot summer's day, the sky was blue, and the atmosphere was sweltering. The girls could feel the heat every time they put their bare feet on that hot black pavement. The place got quite busy as word spread around town that hot bikini-clad women were washing cars.

Kelly and Shelly were arguably the main draws; they were advertised as sisters, and having hot sisters, together, washing cars is a turn-on for a lot of guys. Shelly worked diligently on the cars, with her pink hat pushed down; she didn't want anybody to recognize her. Kelly, on the other hand, was throwing herself into her job.

Four guys watched from outside their car, as Kelly washed and cleaned. With her back to them, she moved her sponge, up and down, all over the car, with her ass moving and shaking at her every movement. With hot soap dripping down her back, Kelly shook her booty at them as they cheered and hollered.

Kelly turned around, grabbed the sponge, and squeezed the soapy, suddy water down her chest, letting it slip down her body and down on to the burning pavement

She leaned back against the car, saw a middle-aged man standing there, pointed at him, and said, "You remind me of my dad." The men laughed and cheered on Kelly, the middle-aged man was grinning.

"Hey, cut that stuff out!" whispered Shelly.

Kelly turned over to Shelly and whispered back, "Relax, Bitch, I'm making Lil Bro some money."

She looked back at the man, bit her sponge, made a kissy face and asked, "What me to keep washing, Daddy?"

The man was sweating profusely and nodding intently; his friends were slapping him on the back and nudging him playfully.

Kelly washed the hood of the car, bent over and spread her legs apart; there were some definite glimpses of pussy for the guys, and they definitely approved.

Kelly grabbed the sponge, put it down to her vagina, lightly tapped the sponge on that area, and said, "Daddy, it hurts down here, can you kiss it better?"

Shelly threw her sponge in the back of Kelly's head, "Cut that out!" she shouted.

The middle-aged man stood in awe of Kelly. He put his hands in his pockets and took out a wad of money, "Please, keep on washing," he asked.

Kelly looked over at Shelly, stuck her tongue out to her, looked back at the man and said, "Anything for you, Daddy."

Over in the middle lane, Cynthia was proving to be quite popular as a solo act. Her customer was in his car, appreciating her fine work. Cynthia was on her knees, on the car bonnet, washing the windscreen with the hose. She smiled and waved at the man in the car, he looked to be in his 30's, had slicked-back black hair and was in a suit and tie, he seemed to be quite successful as he had a nice car.

He poked his head out his car window and said, "Hey baby, come here a minute."

Cynthia slid down the bonnet and approached the man.

"Turn around," he asked, "let me see that ass."

Cynthia turned around and let the man look at her round, soft, flawless, delicately creamy ass.

The man sat in his car and stared at her ass, knowing he can't touch but putting his face so close, that he could almost taste it.

Suddenly, Cynthia put her finger in the air and said, "Ah, I got a idea."

She grabbed the soapy water, threw it on the window that was to the right of the man, bent over, and used her ass cheeks to wash the car window.

Cynthia looked over at the man; she was bent over, her hair parted to the side, her body moving from left-to-right as she manoeuvred her ass around the window, she asked, "You like?"

The man gave a huge smile and nodded.

"Ah, I got another idea," Cynthia grabbed a bucket of water, and poured it on herself! Cynthia stood there and looked at the man's expression. He loved what he was seeing; having this beautiful Chinese woman standing there, soaking wet, water dripping from every part of her body, in a tiny bikini, and with her cute butt on display.

She put her hands on her wet hair, dried it off and asked, "I keep washing car, yes?"

"Yes, yes!" said the man as he went into his wallet to pay for more service.

Over on the right lane, was "the motherly combo" Johanna and Denise. They were washing the car of two college students, on the driver's side was a fit-bodied Latin-American guy, and on the other side was a well-built white male.

Denise was washing on the driver's side. The Latino guy was eyeing up her cleavage as she washed his left rear-view mirror.

Denise smiled at him, "Now tell me this, why did you two boys pick us over the hot sisters over there and the playful Asian girl."

The Latino teen leaned over to her, "Cause you two would be more willing for a fucking, and you one sexy mami."

Surt
Surt
935 Followers
12