This House of Incest! Ch. 04

Story Info
There is more than one family of incest.
3.5k words
4.38
100.1k
85
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

There is no need to read 'This House of Incest Ch.01, 02 and 03' before reading this, everything relevant to this chapter is explained at the start. Feedback is always appreciated, thanks for reading and enjoy. The Celebrity templates are:

Khloe Kardashian is Kelly Karlson

Kourtney Kardashian is Shelly Karlson

Kris Kardashian is Denise Karlson.

Sofia Milos is Lois Jones

***

The Karlson family is not like most families.They enjoy being together, and not in the way you might think. In secret, this family engages in sexual activities. It is not uncommon to find them having sex, in various incestual combinations; Mother-Son, Father-Daughter, Brother-Sister, all of these and more. The wealthy family operates in secret; outsiders do not know what goes on inside that house.

The members of the Karlson Family: The head of the Karlson clan, Denise Karlson, Denise's ex-husband Joseph, and their children, oldest daughter Kelly, middle daughter Shelly, and youngest son Kevin. Those considered part of the extended family are; Kevin's thirty-four year old girlfriend Johanna and Joseph's new wife Cynthia and her son Charles.

After the "bikini family carwash" incident, the Karlson family had grown a little detached. Kevin was still with Johanna, but she was not accepted as a member of the family, and possibly never would be. But Kevin stuck by his guns and stayed with her, though Kevin did wonder, with a family like his, how much longer could he stay with her...

***

Three months ago...

"Here we are."

"Kinda small, isn't it, Shelly?"

"Umm, of course it is. Did you think they would have a giant building with a big sign? Don't answer; you just let me do the talking."

Shelly Karlson -- a tight bodied, petite, bronzed beauty -- stood outside the entrance of a log cabin room; alongside her was her uncle/boyfriend Roger. They were in a gym, outside a sauna room, preparing for a meeting of the Incest Families, also known as the Incest Cartel.

Shelly was wearing a form-fitting dark blue bikini. She put her hands on her head so she could tie her hair, and as she did, sweat went down the middle of her chest and down the crevice of her breasts.

Roger stood there, admiring his niece/girlfriend. He looked at her blue bikini bottoms which were low enough to expose her cute butt. The fabric was sticking to her and getting wetter by the second. He was thinking of all the things he would like to do to her, but knew she was super-serious at that moment, and didn't want to anger her.

Roger wiped his bald head, adjusted the towel around his waist, let his niece/girlfriend take the lead and stood behind her. Shelly put her grip on the scorching handle, and opened the door.

They went into the small, compact log cabin room and immediately felt the heat coming from the hot stones in the middle. The room had four benches on each side. From the left side of the room, came a voice.

"Damn Shelly! You really grown-up girl!"

Shelly looked to her left and saw Maurice, head of the Felix family, leering lecherously at her. He was an African-American male, well built, bald, was in his 50's, was wearing a white towel around his waist and had a cold, piercing stare.

Shelly also noticed a woman holding Maurice's arm, she was Vanessa Felix, Maurice's second daughter and his current wife. She had a tight little body, sexy, dark chocolate skin, pouty lips, frizzy dark hair, and was wearing an orange bikini.

"What happened to Dawn?" Asked Shelly.

"Got old," hissed Maurice.

Maurice had a well known dislike for women of a certain age. When his first daughter got to the legal age, he divorced his wife and married her, when his second daughter got to the same age; he divorced his first and married his second.

"My, my, you have become a darling young woman."

As Shelly turned to her right, her face lit-up when she saw her, "Aunt Lois!"

Lois Jones sat on her bench with her legs crossed, fully naked, with her wet, curly hair draped over her breasts and covering her nipples. She was a mature, elegant, Mediterranean beauty, with a firm body, delicious breasts and long legs.

Roger stood there, with his jaw hung open. Lois turned her gaze to him, unimpressed by his stocky frame and doughy physique. "You Joseph's brother?"

He nodded his head; Shelly nudged him in the ribs to get him out of his trance.

Shelly and Roger sat on the north bench of the room; Shelly noticed an empty bench across from her. "Where is he?" asked Shelly.

"Him?" responded Lois. "He never has any time for us."

The one who blew-off the meeting: Danny Dinosaur, he was the head of the Incest Cartel, and the man who brought all the families together.

"I only came for a long, hard fucking with you sexy ladies," said Maurice as he enthusiastically slapped his knee.

Lois flicked her hair, looked at Maurice, and remarked, "A beast like you? Not a chance."

Maurice shrugged off Lois's comment, grabbed his daughter/wife's chin, and started to make-out with her.

Lois ignored Maurice, opened her purse, and took out 3, 4x4 photos. Cynthia, Charles and Johanna were on the photos.

"You have been adding new members to your family, without our consent."

Shelly stayed silent as Lois held up the photos in front of her.

"You know the rules, right? This is not an official rule break, but you must always consult us. You know how dangerous outsiders can be. And Shelly dear, I would like to know one more thing, why can't Denise show up herself?"

Roger poked his head out and said, "Yeah, Denise is helping out with the Chinese ones--"

Shelly nudged him hard, right in the stomach, "Idiot!"

Lois gave a disapproving look to them, "Tsk, Tsk, is that why Denise is not here? My, my, I think I may have to pay my rebellious older sister a visit..."

***

The Karlsons were getting ready for Lois's arrival. Being such a busy woman, it took her three months to make good on her promise. Joseph and Cynthia had gone off to Beijing to see Cynthia's family, which left Denise, Kelly, Shelly and Kevin there to greet Lois.

It was late evening, and the Karlson offspring were all sitting on the couch, Kevin was sat in between his two sisters and was clearly not his usual self. Kelly, wearing brown track-pants and a white tank-top, was getting herself all hot and bothered as she thought about her aunt. She saw her brother sitting next to her and thought he would be a good distraction.

Kelly pushed up her chest, rubbed it next to Kevin, and grabbed his leg as he was blankly staring at the TV screen. "Come on, Kev; wanna have a roll-around before Aunty Lois gets here?"

Kevin shrugged his shoulders, "Nah, not in the mood, me and Johanna kinda had a little tiff, and I'm not so...yeah."

"Pfft! What-ever," replied Kelly.

Shelly, who was casually flicking through a magazine, took no notice as her sister was making moves on her brother. Then, Kelly sprang to life when she saw Lois coming from the driveway; "She's here!" she excitedly told the others.

All the family waited anxiously by the door, Lois knocked and the door was opened by Denise. Lois was wearing a tight black dress that showed a generous amount of leg, she took her large sunglasses off, and smiled at her sister.

Denise gave her sister a hug, "Oh it's so good to see you, how you been?"

Lois moved back slightly from Denise, looked her up-and-down and said, "Hmm, I say a little better then you've been doing."

Denise gasped and playfully slapped her sister's shoulder, "Well, this is what a woman looks like after three kids, and of course you look amazing, not getting knocked-up has done you wonders. Wow, kids, check your aunt out!"

Lois, put down her bag, moved over to Kelly and gave her two kisses on the cheek; she then did the same with Shelly.

Lois stopped and looked at Kevin, "My, my, my, look how big and strong you are."

"Uh, yo, thanks," said a bashful Kevin. He looked up towards his aunt. He remembered how tall his aunt was, and in all those years they had not seen each other, his aunt was still an inch or two taller, though she was wearing high-heels.

She grabbed Kevin forcefully by the shoulders and gave him a big hug, "Hmm, I always told your mother that you would grow up to be so big and handsome."

Kevin liked the feeling of his Aunt's soft, smooth skin rubbing against his face. Feelings of nostalgia swept through him as he was in his aunt's grasp. After all those years, she still smelt like roses.

But Kevin knew that times had changed, he knew that he could get more than just a hug from his aunt.

***

The Karlsons sat on the couch, asking the questions, while Lois sat on the recliner. Kevin sat on the far right of the couch, somewhat distant from the rest; his mind was still on Johanna.

"I have to ask this," said Lois, "but where are those two new people that moved in with you?"

"I'm so sorry for not notifying everyone," said Denise in an apologetic tone. "But I assure you; they are both true-blue Karlson family members now. They won't tell anyone about the family, I promise you that."

"Huh," scoffed Lois, "I didn't know Joseph was so into oriental women. What drove him to leave and, eventually, come back to you all?"

"Well," Denise took a second to collect her thoughts. "Me and Joseph drifted apart; we wanted different things, that happens with all couples. So he moved away, and met Cynthia, and eventually married her. Now, Joseph loves us, his old family, and he loves his new family, so we secretly prepared Cynthia for the lifestyle, and she took to it really well. Charles on the other hand, well, he did get into it, but he was never..."

"Really, really into it," added Shelly.

"Right," said Denise. "He was never fully involved, and plus he had real college options, so we let him go."

"Il accepts that," said Lois as she examined her fingernails.

"Ha, college options," scoffed Kelly. "I'm so lucky I turned eighteen just before I graduated high school, that's how I got through; I sucked the principle off."

"Tee-hee-hee," giggled Lois. "That was actually really smart; you went right for the top and got what you wanted."

"Well, yeah, I guess," blushed Kelly.

"Now, tell me what you all been doing, and I think you know what I mean by 'doing'."

Denise shrugged her shoulders, and casually said, "Well, I'm doing the same old thing. I bring some meaty men over, use and abuse those boys, you know, same old-same old.

Shelly tapped her mom's shoulder, "You forgot to add that you make all the guys call you 'mom', and 'mama' when you fuck with them."

Lois giggled awkwardly, looked over to Shelly and asked, "Soooo, you still with that bum? What's his name...Rover?"

"It's Roger," replied Shelly. "Oh, I see what you did there, calling him Rover. I will have you know, that he is a very smart man."

Lois brushed aside Shelly's comment and pointed over to Kelly, "You, dear, tell me what you been up to."

"Well...," Kelly was blushing and had her head down, "Me and Rex are back together. You know who Rex is, he's that big, tall, muscular, black guy, and it's been going great between us."

Kevin snorted, "That's funny, Kelly, we all know you're still pining for Dad."

Kelly tossed a pillow at her brother, "Shut up, you don't know me! Ha, we all know you're still pining for that flat chested old bitch! You been limp for days!"

Kevin calmly stood up, showed no signs of anger, and looked at his aunt. "Sorry everyone, I gotta go to sleep, got umm, I think I gotta go work early. Nice seeing you, Aunt Lois."

The family sat silently and watched as Kevin walked up the stairs

Lois lowered her voice, "What has happened to that dear boy? He didn't even make any advances towards me; does he know I'm only here for one night?"

Denise gave a sad sigh, "I'm not sure if he knows, and his distress, it's all over this one girl, well I should say woman, she's an older woman, and she's been piling on the pressure a little."

"That's just too much for a dear boy like him to handle."

"I agree, he's just not been himself lately."

"But never mind that," said Kelly as she licked her lips, "How about us bitches have some fun, eh?"

"Now stop right there missy," butt in Lois. "I think you all know my policy on that type of sex."

"Yep," agreed Denise, "our father tried making us do it with each other, and it was just, well in Lois's own words, "Icky."

Lois giggled, "Yes, yes, it was very 'icky and sticky." Lois shielded her laughter with the back of her hand, and after calming down, said, "This may seem odd to you, The First Family of Incest, but I just want to catch-up with my sister and nieces, I hope its fine."

Kelly nodded in agreement, "You know what? I agree with you, my pussy is so worn-out already, it will be nice just to talk."

The four women chitchatted and laughed around with each other till it was time for them to retreat to their respective bedrooms.

***

It was night, and all had retreated back to their bedrooms, all but one. Kevin Karlson woke slowly from his sleep. In a daze, not knowing how he woke up.

He looked up, felt a familiar warm feeling, and saw a female figure on top of him. He was eventually able to focus in on she was, but he knew right away from the smell, that familiar smell of roses.

"Hi there, Kevin," said Lois as she gently rode her nephew. She spoke in a sexy, hushed tone. The bedroom was bathed in blue, with the moonlight illuminating the area. He could see his aunt's hair dangling up-and-down, her body bopping from his large member.

Kevin rubbed his eyes, "Right on, right on," he said in agreement.

He could feel his aunt's fingernails prodding into his toned chest, and felt the pressure of her legs being placed around his sternum.

Kevin spoke in a groggily, quite voice, "You, um, want me to wear some rubber?"

"No need."

"Oh, you on the pill or something, ok."

"Kevin, I'm not."

He rose his voice a little, "Oh, ok, then you probably got some sort of protection." he embarrassedly chuckled to himself, "I'm not an expert in these sorts of things."

She put her index finger on his lips, lowered her face towards him, and spoke very clearly and very slowly, "Dear, I, have, no, pro-tec-tion."

Kevin's eyes grew wide as he spoke up, "Yo, wait, no protection? No, no, no. I like you, but I don't think this would be alright."

Lois looked deep into her nephew's eyes, putting her lips right on the tip of his, "Don't tell me, don't tell me you don't want me."

Kevin was left speechless, as he was lost in his aunt's gaze.

"Kevin, oh dear Kevin. Tell me, before all those silly little urges you had, before all the dirty, filthy incest; which woman did you fantasise about?"

Lois paused to let Kevin respond, but she already knew the answer, she continued to talk.

"That's right, me, it's me, it's always been me. I'm the one you always wanted. The one you looked at the most, the one you gave the most hugs to, the one I caught in my suitcase, looking for my frilly underwear."

Kevin took a large gulp, "b-b-but, come on, this is kinda bad, you know. I don't think I want a--"

"Shhh," said his aunt as she put her finger back on his lips. "Hush, don't think about it, just feel it."

She went closer to Kevin's face, rubbing her forehead on his. She was whispering right into his mouth, like she was speaking right into his soul

"Do you know about my life? Then let me tell you, let me tell you about my husband. He is a...rich, wealthy man, but he is also a...irresponsible man...and Kevin, I'm not getting any younger, and he and I want different things...but the thing is Kevin, I want what he has, I want the money, I want the extravagance ...I want a child of my own as well, but he won't give it to me, so I want it from you."

Kevin was entranced by his beautiful aunt, she had successfully seduced him, and she was getting him hornier and hornier by the second. Despite her words, he raised no objections.

"Kiss me," she said. "Kiss me on the lips."

Kevin plucked his lips and gave her a nervous peck.

"Not like that, not like that, Kevin, I want a big boy kiss, can you do that for me?"

Kevin grabbed the back of his aunt's head and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Lois felt her whole body tingle like never before as her nephew put his tongue in her throat.

Lois moved away from his face, and arched her head back as she felt Kevin's cock go deep inside her. Kevin put his hands on her legs, and rubbed them as he watched his aunt gently hop up-and-down on his body.

Kevin was so caught up in the moment that he was not even thinking about the repercussions. He slid his hands from her legs, to her fine, toned ass. He thought about all the times his aunt bent over, and how he would quickly take a peek at her, he always wished for more, and his wish was coming true as he was making his bed rock and creak with his very own aunt.

As he was feeling her ass, Lois grabbed his hands, and led them to her breasts. He cupped and grabbed his aunt's round, mouth-watering tits; he let out a large gasp of ecstasy as he felt his aunt's nipples.

As Kevin was enjoying the fine detail of Lois's breasts, she pushed her hands down, hard, onto his chest. Kevin put his hands to his sides as she continued to ride him.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" said Lois as she rocked back-and-forth on his cock. "Yes, yes, yes!"

She rocked harder and harder, faster and faster, Kevin felt like his whole body was about to explode. Even with his sisters and mother, he had never felt that kind of rush.

"Yes, oh god yes!" she was close, she was very close. "Yes, oh my, yes! Oh god, oh god! Yes!" just before she climaxed, she looked at Kevin, bit her lower lip, and smiled.

"Yes, yes, yes! Ah! Yes, I'm there, I'm-I'm, oh, oh, oh, ohhh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes!!!...oh yes, oh yes...oh my god, oh my, oh wow, my, my, my."

She took out his cock, and stood up. Kevin was breathing hard and sweating. His aunt stood to the side of him and smiled, Kevin smiled back.

Aunt Lois then looked down at her stomach, and rubbed it, Kevin's expression immediately changed.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit, oh no, no, no, no! This ain't gonna happen, no way."

"It's done, thank you, Kevin."

"No, no, oh fuck shit, no!"

Kevin put his head in his hands, but then sparked back to life when he remembered something, "Oh wait, ah-ha, there is no way I, you know, I can't have, people try that shit for months before it works, it ain't gonna work on one try."

Lois shook her head and pouted, "Poor boy. Did no one tell you? Someone like you only needs one shot; Think of it as a family tradition."

Kevin put his hands behind his neck, looked at his naked aunt, and tried to sort his head out. He was in deep shock.

Lois looked back down at her stomach and rubbed again, "I can feel it," she whispered to him, "It's already inside me."

She took one final look at her nephew, opened the door handle, and walked out the room.

***

Lois was in the guest room; she was packing and leaving the Karlson house early. She grabbed her phone, and made a call.

"It's me, Lois...It went as well as it should...It was...amazing, he is something special...Yes I knew you would say that...Not this again, Joseph, your charms won't work on me, besides, I'll be gone by the time you get home...Okay...Oh yes, you won't have to worry about her anymore, he's all mine now...Okay...Bye-Bye."

End

Surt
Surt
937 Followers