This I Vow

Story Info
A woman writes to her husband who's away at war.
772 words
4.57
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

I cannot tell you how much I miss you. The days without you by my side are long and cold and every single night I wake up wishing that you were here with me in stead of away in the Land of Shadows fighting for the Emperor. All of us wish you the best and hope that you come home safe but patience with this war is beginning to grow thin here at home. We don't understand why the Emperor has sent you to these far flung lands away from your homes, away from your loved ones. It's not fair that we should be apart while you fight against those abominations and for what? Not one of them has crossed beyond the Great Wall in more than two centuries. We could return to the Wall and nothing would ever happen to us.

You could be here with me. You should be here with me.

Not a night goes by that I don't think about you, dream about you. The way you smell, especially after you've spent the day out training the horses. The way you always scoop me up in your arms and no matter how much I squeal, squirm and scream you never let me go. I miss the way you throw me over your shoulder and carry me up the stairs, dump me on your bed and treat me like I'm a broad hipped Arlandian whore. I love every minute of it and I can hardly wait until you return to me.

I will be waiting for you when you get return. I'll be waiting exactly where you last saw me, on the threshold of our home. I'll only wear the things you gave to me when we were wed and nothing more. I know you remember those three things. The ring bearing the crest of your family and the necklace that you had made for me because you thought it made me look like one of those Kengarian dancers you fancied so much and the most beautiful smile I can muster. This I vow.

As soon as you are back in my arms I will greet you not as a woman does her husband but as a priestess does a god prepared to worship him in every way imaginable. Every inch of your body will be covered in kisses starting with your feet and continuing to your head and back again. I shall remain on my knees and pleasure you before you even step foot into your home and not a single drop of your exquisite essence will be wasted. This I vow.

If it pleases you, I will then lead you into the house, staying on all fours like a beast before its master and bathe you. I'll have the servant girl you were so fond of come and aid me, together she and I will scrub the filth from your body. We'll make sure that you forget every single ache and pain from the war. Your wish isn't our command, your merest whim will our entire reason for existing. This I vow.

When you have finally had your fill of our breasts, our lips and our thighs I'll send her away. I will feed you, every kind of food you can imagine and all you'll need to do is sit back and enjoy yourself. Enjoy your first meal back with your beloved. I've seen the men when the return, skinny bags of bones but I'll have you fat again with a fortnight. This I vow.

When you have had your fill of food and drink and rest it will be time for me to finally bring you back into your bed room where I will once again be your willing slave. I know what you've desired from me all these years and when you return I will give it to you. I'll let you tie my arms to the headboard, making me completely helpless and when I can't stop you can do it. You can fuck me in my ass and no matter how much I scream, cry, beg or plead you don't stop. You keep continue taking me until all of your lusts are slaked. Pour it all into me my love, my hero, my master. This I vow.

When you return home you will know that you are my king and I am your humble servant. These things I vow. So you do what you need to do to survive and hurry home. Leave behind the ghoulish Grasps of that war and return home to me and the splendid Embrace of your homelands.

Lady Ari

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers