This is Not a Dream

Story Info
A night in bed after a sweltering summer day.
1.6k words
3.81
13k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air clung to my skin like a warm wet t-shirt. Fucking summer.

After running around all day, and spending some quality time with my new friends Alan and Jill, I unlocked the door and stepped into my apartment at quarter after nine. Instantly I was blasted by sweltering heat.

"What the fuck?" I threw my purse and keys on the counter. Checking the thermostat the temp read 85. I pushed the cool button a million times and nothing. "Fucking piece of shit fuck apartment," I hissed. Of course maintenance wasn't available. Storming room to room I threw open every window.

Sweat covered my body. I needed a shower. A cold, long shower. I remembered back to The One and the last time we made love in the grotto of a mansion as the cool water cascaded off of our naked bodies. I turned the shower's faucet handle all the way to 'C'.

It had been five days since I swore off cock. Remembering Jill's mouth making me cum earlier that day wasn't helping the situation either.

I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough. They were doing more to suffocate me than the sweltering air. Standing in front of the mirror, I took stock of my body. I'd put on a few pounds since I gave up modeling but still, I was damn hot. I loved my tits and the way they dropped just enough so that every guy or girl lucky enough to squeeze them had to ask if they were real or not. My tan body shimmered with sweat. My nipples, brown and perfectly placed blended with my skin. Poking my belly with my finger, it barely moved. I guess the chocolate I was using to drown out the memories of The One were losing the battle to the five miles I ran every morning.

The One. I needed a fucking shower.

***

The cool water felt like heaven. Goosebumps popped on my skin. My nipples hardened. I lathered them with the soap and lingered on them longer than I normally would. I will tell you know that touching myself is one of my most favorite things to do. Not just shoving two fingers into my pussy, but softly, sensually exploring my body with my hands. The One used to demand it of me. He'd be on top of me, ramming his cock into me until it hurt and I had to beg him to stop, and he'd just say "Touch yourself for me. Touch your neck. Touch your lips." Touching any part of my body took away some of the sensation of how his dick was destroying.

Fucking The One.

***

Naked and dry, I ripped the comforter and top sheet of the bed and let them fall to the floor. Flicking off the light switch, I then fell ass first into the center of my four post bed. I spread my arms and legs so that no part of me touched any other part. I let out a massive sigh, shut my eyes, and let what little there was of a breeze ripple the curtains and lightly touch my skin.

***

I woke with a start. My eyes flared open. I tried to get up out of the bed but I could not move. I struggled. My wrists and ankles were bound with straps to the four corners of the bed. A gust of wind stole through the open window and then died. Everything was silent and dark.

The room brightened as my eyes adjusted. Standing in front of me were two men. They faced each other and spoke in a foreign language. On the right was a man dressed in black on black. He looked like a shadow. He noticed my waking and turned towards me.

His hideous face looked as if it had been burnt in a raging fire. One eye drooped and the other seared my naked flesh. He stepped towards me menacingly. The man next to him wore a deep blue, almost like a robe. As the other had been a monster, this man was beautiful. His skin was white and clear and his hair short and black. His hand shot out and stopped the other.

"Al naman togaris," the man in the robe's voice echoed more in my mind than my ears. The monster of a man sneered. He pulled his arm away and moved slowly towards the head of the bed. He adjusted the strap that held my right wrist. I whimpered as it dug into my flesh. Moving from post to post he adjusted each binding with the same uncaring ferociousness. As he finished at my left wrist, he leaned in. "Gotha ni aldamo. Tuman naman." His voice sizzled like bacon frying.

"Togaris!" The robbed man snapped the monster away from me. With slow steps and never taking his eyes from mine except to rape me with his gaze, he left the bedroom. The man moved with him but stopped and closed the door then turned back to me.

"This will be quick. I assure you." He spoke with a thick accent unlike any I had ever heard before. "But it will not be painless." As he said these last words his robe fell from his shoulders and he began unbuttoning the dark shirt he wore beneath it.

I tried to speak. I tried to scream. But there was nothing.

"This is not a dream," he continued, removing his belt. "This is real." He unbuttoned the front of his pants. He stepped out of them and stood at the edge of the bed naked.

I knew what he wanted to do and I wanted it too but I would not let him know it.

His body was tight and tone. His muscles did not bulge. Instead they cut lines across his pale flesh. His chest heaved as he breathed, spreading wide. Deep lines cut across his abs and down to his groin.

His cock was breathtaking. I had never seen or felt or dreamt about anything like it. As he stepped forward, it swung like a pendulum, pulsing with fresh blood as it grew larger and larger. I'd been with men who'd let me measure their dicks before so I knew what nine inches was. But this man's cock was even longer than that. And thick. Long and thick and filling with the same blood that coursed through his muscled arms and legs as he knelt onto the bed and moved his body over mine. He was the most perfect man I had ever seen.

"I am no man," he smiled. In the dim light I saw two long fangs gleam from his top row of teeth. I pulled my arms and legs and screamed but only silence. As his face moved towards mine, I turned my head and shut my eyes. His hot breath caressed my neck and up toward my ear. His chest pushed against my breasts and my entire body tingled.

"Cum for me," he whispered. Instantly my body shook. A wave covered me and ripped down my skin. My pussy pulsed and heaved, wet juices soaked my lips, my inner thighs and the bed sheet.

I clutched my eyes tighter as the room spun around me. He put one hand on my waist and the other at my neck. His long fingers squeezed my throat giving me barely any room to breathe. Moving his lower body closer, the massive head of his cock licked my juices. Even with the sopping wetness he could barely fit his dick inside of me. He pushed in slowly. I felt the walls of my vagina tear with the strain. He had about half of it in me when he hit my cervix. His cock throbbed inside of me, ripping me again. I screamed and this time what little air was allowed to pass by his clenched fingers actually escaped.

"It's better when you scream." He let go of my throat and put his hand on my waist. His finger tips dug into me. Pulling back, his cockhead licked my cunt until it pushed against my clit. Violently he thrust himself back inside me. My throat boiled over with agony.

As his huge cock used me, I swore I smelled blood. Each time he pierced me, he grunted like a wild animal. Harder and fast he fucked me. I opened my eyes and watched him. He bore down on me. His face split into a wide grin. Saliva dripped from his mouth. Sweat glistened on his forehead.

His eyes caught mine and pure savage lust erupted in his eyes. I felt his cock pulse bigger, filling with disdain and boiling blood. I screamed again and again. Each time he drove himself into me I felt it move higher and higher up inside of me.

He grunted louder. His face moved in towards mine. Spit from his mouth fell onto my breasts and face. He buried his nose into my neck and breathed deeply. I leaned my head back, exposing my neck. He opened his mouth and the tips of his fangs traced along my neck.

I whimpered. Not wanting to scream. But his massive dick was destroying my pussy. It felt like a battering ram being driven into my cunt. It did not feel good. There was no pleasure. Only pain.

And then his fangs pierced the skin of my neck. I felt a warm trickle of blood miss his lips as he sucked violently. Just then his cock exploded. My pussy soaked up wave after wave of his cum. Still he sucked and still he fucked. Again and again he took me. In that same moment he took me a thousand times.

That night I died.

Would there be a morning?