This Is What I Need

Story Info
Is honesty always best?
5.3k words
4.21
144.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry and I have been married for twelve years. They have been wonderful years, and I wouldn't want to redo any of them much differently. Our sex has been rewarding and with much pleasure if a little too unvaried for the greatest enjoyment. We have discussed and tried some role playing, but Harry doesn't really enjoy some of the roles. Still, we discuss our desires openly and at least for my part, I have never lied to Harry. There was one time about six years ago that Harry was at a convention, out with the guys drinking, and ended up spending the night in a room with three of the guys and five women. Harry professes to have done nothing more than a little groping and says he didn't even cum all night. For whatever reason, I tend to believe him because he did come straight home from the convention and confessed the night's activities to me.

On the other hand, I have had numerous opportunities to stray, some of which were tempting, but I have remained faithful in every regard to our marriage vows.

In our talks, we have discussed our desires and lusts and have talked about the idea of having another person, be it a man or a woman, join us in our bed. Neither of us really wants to be the first to stray, but I confess that I have yearnings arise occasionally to fuck another man just to have something different in my life. Most people, men and women, if they are honest surely have these feelings once in a while.

About a year ago, one of my girlfriends at work, Julie, commented at lunch how attracted to Harry she was and told me how lucky I was to have him to go home to every night. About two weeks later, Julie asked me if I had ever considered letting Harry have another woman, or having a threesome with Harry, me,and another woman. I asked her, "Julie, are you offering to be that third person?"

She quickly replied, "If you'd consider it, I'd jump at the chance. Not only is Harry a hunk, but I'd really enjoy having you there too. Margo, you are one HOT woman, and I'd love to get my hands and mouth all over your body."

That statement shocked me at first, but later in the day, I found my mind wandering to having her lips sucking my nipples and Harry eating my pussy. For the next three days, it flashed through my mind several times a day. Finally, on Friday I told Julie about my feelings and asked if she was serious. Julie said, "Margo, not only am I serious, but I have daydreamed about it all week too. What do you think Harry would say?"

Quickly, I answered, "I'm not sure, but over the weekend, you can bet I'll find out. Would you be available to come over Saturday night for dinner? We could ask him together if you want."

Julie retorted, "I'll be there at six so we have time for a nice long evening!"

Well, Saturday night came, Julie showed up and we had a fine dinner. Harry grilled steaks and I fixed a broccoli and cheese casserole. Julie openly flirted with Harry all evening, touching his arm or his shoulder often and lustfully looking into his eyes. Harry was obviously affected. As we were having a glass of wine, Julie looked at Harry and asked, "Harry, do you like my body?"

Harry almost choked on his sip of wine. He turned red and stammered a little as he glanced at me. "Well, Julie, you are certainly an attractive woman."

Julie stunned even me by untying the bow on her halter top and letting her top fall to her waist. Her perky 34b tits stared at us as if to say,"Come touch me!"

Harry looked at me and asked, "Margo, what is going on?"

I answered, "It appears as if Julie wants something from us. What do you think?"

Harry was obviously shocked, but recovered quickly to say, "Wow Julie, Your tits are certainly inviting, but as much as I'd love to touch them, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I love Margo and would never do anything to break our marriage vows or hurt her feelings."

Quickly, I chimed in, "What if I said it was okay, or even if we played with her a little together?"

At this point, Harry could see this was a set-up, and I think he felt that he was being tested because he begged off with a sad smile on his face. Julie didn't give up easily, she continued, "Well, Harry, if you don't want to participate, do you object if Margo and I enjoy each other? You can stay an watch, or even join in if you wish, or you can go up to bed and leave us to our delights!"

Harry sat pensively for a moment, then said, "I really wish Margo wouldn't do anything, but I won't be the one to tell her she can't do what she wants. If you two really want I'll stay and try to watch, but I may have to leave and go to bed."

Immediately, I walked around the table and took Julie's hand and lead her to the sofa in the living room. Harry followed and sat in his easy chair next to the couch. I turned to Harry and said, "You won't be mad if I enjoy Julie a little will you?"

He just grunted, "It's okay."

Now it was my turn to open my blouse and my front-closing bra. Julie wasted no time in taking my breasts in her hands and caressing them softly. I leaned in and our mouths met is a soft kiss. I could feel her tongue gently probing my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced in each others mouth. My hands quickly found their way to Julies scrumptious tits, and we held our embrace for several minutes. I had to have Julie's nipples in my mouth, and I kissed my way down to her breasts. She continued to pinch my nipples and massage my tits. Everything seemed in slow-motion. This was my first woman, and my first touch of any kind from anyone besides Harry in almost fourteen years. My first orgasm came while I was sucking on her nipples. At that point, we both rid ourselves of the rest of our clothing, and began exploring one another with hands and mouths.

Julie whispered in my ear, "Should we ask Harry again to join us?"

As I agreed, we turned to the Chair where Harry had been sitting to find it empty. He had left and gone to bed.. We turned back to each other and re-entered our lustful embrace. Julie and I each had several orgasms just from touching each other and then from a wonderful sixty-nine where I first tasted a woman's love juices. I was overwhelmed by the taste and odor. I pulled her around so I could concentrate just on bringing her pleasure. First, I let my tongue wander over her clit and into the juicy vestibule of her vagina. Julie exploded quickly and often in several orgasms, but when I turned her around with one hand working on her clit and one hand on her tits, I slid my tongue from her pussy to her anus. I rimmed her asshole gently them pushed my tongue into her rosebud to tongue-fuck her asshole. Julie returned the favor.

When we slowed down, we held each other in a gentle embrace. We decided to get a little more wine. Julie sat back down and just said, "Margo, will Harry be upset if I spend the night with you in my arms?"

We were surprised to hear Harry say, "That will be okay as long as you spend the night in our bed with me sleeping next to the two of you. I'm not saying I want to participate, but I don't want to be left to sleep alone." Harry had quietly slipped back in the room sometime during our passion.

We all headed to the bedroom, and were ready for sleep. First, I leaned over to Harry, kissed him passionately and asked if he wanted me to fuck him, or just let him go to sleep. Harry replied, "Hon, I just want to sleep now, but tomorrow morning, I'd love to wake up with you ready to fuck me."

"Thank you for this evening sweetheart, if you wake before me in the morning, feel free to pull me over and use me for your pleasure any way you want. In fact, how about something you've been wanting for a long time, my virgin ass?"

Harry smiled and said, "Margo, talking like that may get you fucked yet tonight."

One more time I offered, "Julie is still an option for you if you want!"

Harry just rolled over and went to sleep. Julie heard my comments to Harry and asked how come we'd never done anal. She said "The way you went after my asshole, I figured you were a pro at it!"

We rolled together in a gentle hug and fell asleep together. Only three or four hours later I awoke with her face in my furry bush, licking me quickly to yet another orgasm. Naturally, I reciprocated, then we lay together and talked about Harry. Julie wanted to wake him with a blow job, but I knew Harry would be mad if she did, so I decided to do it myself. I scooted down in the bed and took his flaccid penis in my mouth, licking the shaft and sucking gently. After a few moments, it began to come to life and I knew he was close to waking up. At that point, I became more aggressive and shortly he was groaning with pleasure. He pulled me up in his arms and kissed me passionately, saying, "If Julie wants to join in, its okay now. I was just too embarrassed before to admit she turns me on."

I turned over toward her and kissed her softly whispering that she was welcome to join in. Julie climbed over both of us so she'd be on the other side of Harry and we could both work on pleasuring him. As I sucked on his cock, she licked his balls and asshole. Harry was wiggling and groaning and Julie was really getting into it. She took his balls in her mouth and stuck a finger in his asshole reaching up to massage his prostate. Almost instantly, Harry filled my mouth with his sperm, and Julie spoke, "Don't swallow it all, save some for me!"

As Harry began to come down, I rolled over to Julie and kissed her open mouth, sharing Harry's cum with her. We kissed for a moment, then she turned to Harry and asked, "Is it okay if I get that cock back up and fuck you now?"

Harry just smiled and nodded his approval. Julie immediately began licking and sucking on his cock and magically, it quickly came back to life. Julie kissed Harry and asked if he wanted to fuck her pussy or her ass, and Harry said, "I'd love to take your ass, but I believe I should fuck Margo's ass first. Maybe we can try that after I recover in a couple hours!"

Harry turned back to me and asked, "Are you ready to take my prick up your ass?"

"Oh, Yes! Use a little lube then hammer my ass until I beg you to stop! I'm really ready to try it. You've wanted it for a long time, and a few weeks ago, I went to the adult novelty store and asked how to get ready. They sold me several dildos in increasing sizes and some flavored lube. The girl behind the counter told me to start out slowly with lots of lube and the smallest dildo and gradually work my way up in size over a few weeks. This week, I used the largest dildo she sold me, which is a little larger than your cock. It was tight, but I managed to fuck myself in the ass to orgasm using it. So, I think I am ready for the real thing."

So went the rest of the night and into midday Saturday. The three of us enjoyed one another without hesitation. In my whole life I never imagined the pleasures we could bring each other, over and over. By about four o'clock Saturday afternoon, we all decided we'd had enough, and sat in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking about what had happened. We all agreed it was a wonderful experience, and no matter how hard we would try, could never duplicate it. With that agreed, mutually we all decided to avoid future sexual encounters for the sake of my marriage to Harry, and for all of our sanity.

That was a year ago, and Harry and I have a greatly improved sex life and Julie still comes by once in a while for dinner, but we never talk about that night. Julie has developed a good relationship with one of her neighbors who is new to town having transferred from Colorado. They appear to possibly be headed for marriage. John comes with her now every time we get together for dinner.

The past year, since our night with Julie has passed quickly. Neither Harry nor I have brought up the subject of another person again. But now I am faced with my own yearnings. Secretly, I have developed a desire to experience another wild adventure. Julie is out, I know she is too concerned about her relationship with John, and maybe what I want is to be filled with another cock. I am afraid to even mention it to Harry for fear he will be offended, but this week something happened at work.

We have a new computer system installed and the company that sold it to us has had one of its trainers in our office for three weeks. The trainer, David, worked with me this week a couple days. We went to lunch twice, today being the second time. David is finished with his work, but couldn't get a flight out until Monday afternoon. David is five years older than me, but we had almost an instant rapport when we met. At lunch today, David asked me to go to dinner with him tonight, Friday. I told him I would have to check to see if it would be a problem with Harry. David took my hand in his and said, "Margo, I know if you ask him he's not going to like the idea of you spending the weekend with me from dinner on."

He caught me a little off guard. Sure, we'd chatted, and flirted some, but I hadn't really considered going to bed with him until he brought this up. "David, I am really flattered by your proposal, and to be honest, I am sure I'd love spending the time with you, but, I never do anything without telling my husband. You are right, he won't like the idea, but I will not lie to him. If I even ask him, he may leave me, but if I put it to him right, there is an outside chance he may agree to allow me the freedom." I was shaking at the thought, but continued, "Let me go home after work and talk to him in person, then if he agrees to any or all of it, I'll call your cell phone."

David was understanding of my situation, and was happy to know that I would even consider it. He said, "Margo, take all the time you need, just call me one way or the other, fair enough?"

So, now I am faced with going home and telling Harry that I want to go back out for dinner and not come home until Monday after David's flight departs.

As I walked in the door, Harry was just coming out of the kitchen and approached me with a hug and a kiss. "What would you like to do about dinner tonight? Should we go out?"

"Actually, honey, The trainer from the computer company has asked me to join him for dinner if you don't object. Would that be okay with you?"

"How late would you be getting home?" Harry looked a little disturbed, but not nearly as much as when I hit him with the answer to his question.

"Well, it would be sometime Monday afternoon, after his flight leaves."

"I understand, but my question was when would you be home tonight?"

"I understood your question, but you didn't understand my answer. I know this is really sudden, but he wants me to spend the weekend with him in his hotel room." Harry had a look of shock on his face, but before I let him answer, I continued. "Darling, I love you with all of my heart, and I would never lie to you, but I really want this weekend. I want him to fuck me silly and cum in all my holes. I want him up my ass, pussy, and in my mouth. I will never likely see him again, so after this weekend, It'll just be you and me. Harry, this is what I need to calm the raging fires inside that have built up over the past few months. After our night with Julie, I was never happier for a few months, but gradually, I find myself looking at some men wondering what they'd be like in bed. I was as surprised as you when David asked me at lunch today, but my juices started flowing immediately as he made the suggestion. Harry, I want him, and I need this weekend to get it out of my system."

Harry was in deep thought, and shortly asked, "So, If I agree to allow this, you won't be asking for it again?" He was choking up a little and I could see tears forming in his eyes. Margo, you know I love you with all of my heart, and you also know that I will NEVER tell you what you can and cannot do. It isn't my choice, its your choice to make. Honestly, I can't at this point tell you if I will be here when you come back on Monday, or if I will ever be back, but I can see that you have made up your mind and you are going to do this. I had several weeks of real difficulty after our fling with Julie, and this isn't involving me in any way, you are just telling me you are going off to dinner tonight and not coming home until Monday afternoon. I'm just not sure I can live with the knowledge that it may happen again in a few weeks or months. So, all I can say is, its your choice."

That was mostly what I expected from Harry. I knew he wouldn't just say I can't do it. He leaves it in my court to decide if a weekend of wild sexual pleasure is worth throwing away my marriage. He didn't exactly say it was over, but he let me know he wasn't happy about it. I was shocked when he continued. "When making your choice, remember that all of our actions will definitely have consequences. You just have to decide if the weekend of sexual pleasure is worth the price you will pay regardless if we stay together or not."

"Harry, what do you mean? What are you saying? Please explain the consequences."

"Margo, that is not necessary, just know that the pain you have already caused me will result in equal or greater pain on your part, and if you leave tonight, my pain will be nearly unbearable."

"So, even if I don't go, I will have repercussions? That's not fair, I was just trying to tell you the truth. Why should I have to suffer for that?"

"Think about it. Had you just been trying to tell me the truth, you would have told me about the lunch and his proposition, then told me you turned him down flat. But, you had already decided to go with him and have a three-day fuck session. All you were doing was informing me of what was going to happen. You don't see how that would hurt me? Even if you had informed me that you really wanted to do it but wouldn't without my blessing, there could be something to salvage without after-effects. Margo, you choose the most painful way possible to tell me you want another cock fucking you this weekend and you intend to get it. Do you see how that deserves retribution?"

"But Harry, I just couldn't lie to you, don't you understand that if I didn't love you, I could have easily lied about where I was going this weekend and you'd never have been the wiser? Its because I love you that I told you the whole truth!"

"I hear what you're saying, but What happened to the 'forsaking all others' in our wedding vows? Doesn't Love really mean putting the other person and their feelings first? What about sacrifices for the sake of your love? Are you trying to tell me that fulfilling your lusts is an acceptable thing in a marriage as long as you tell your spouse the truth about it? I'm sorry, but this conversation is doing nothing but hurting me to go on. I am going out for a while to be alone. I will be back before Midnight. If you are still here, great. If you aren't, well, we'll just have to see what happens next."

Now I was really at a loss. What was I supposed to do? Well, I decided that Harry and I needed to talk through a lot of things, but he left to go think for a few hours. So, I called David and told him I'd meet him for dinner, but no weekend fling. I told him Harry was angry, and that he'd gone out to think for a few hours and I needed to do the same. I agreed to meet him in his hotel's cocktail lounge in about thirty minutes. When I arrived, David was waiting at the bar. We had one drink and he suggested he wasn't that hungry and that we could just go back to his room and enjoy each other for a couple of hours. He wasn't slow! I asked for five minutes to gather my thoughts. David said, "I'll go up to my room. If you show up within thirty minutes, Great! If you don't, I'll know your decision and will accept it without further answers."

"One more extra-dry Martini please!" I told the bartender. My thoughts were confused. First, why had I called David? Sadly, because I was still thinking about fucking him even after Harry's reaction. Seeing him at the bar just strengthened those desires. I should just go back home right now and be there when Harry decides to return, or ... I could go up to David's room, have his cock up my ass, and then clean-up and go home without a word to Harry. "My God!" I thought, "What a slut I am for even thinking this."

12