This is Whose Fantasy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't getting the sympathy I wanted. " Just untie me, alright?" Becs continued giggling, but at least she continued to work clipping off the ties. "It wasn't like I had much choice. They were threatening to ass fuck me!" This made my wife howl with laughter.

"Believe me, darling, you made the right choice! His dick would rip you in two. It would have been something to see, though."

"Becs!" She put her hands up in apology, and went to get a pair of scissors from the bathroom. As she finished cutting the plastic ties, I asked "Have you really been fucking Steve for months? I thought you said he was a dick? And you've been doing it with other guys too?"

She didn't want to look at me. "I'm sorry, Gary. I thought it was what you wanted. I did say Steve was a big dick, but . . ." I took pity on her.

"It's okay, darling. It wasn't your fault. Someone must have planted those stories on my computer, probably Steve himself. He has been over here when I wasn't around, right? So don't blame yourself. I forgive you."

Now Becs was looking me in the eye, a strange look on her face. "No, you misunderstood me. At first, I was doing this for you, Gary. I really thought you wanted a wife that cheated on you. It seemed strange, but if that's what you wanted . . . Once I started, however, I realized I loved doing it. I got a kick out of playing around behind your back. It seemed so wicked! And Steve is a dick, a big dick! He fills me in ways you never have, as I guess you know now, huh?" She gave my dick a flick. "I've had more good sex in the last few months than the rest of our marriage combined. I'm not sorry that I did it, darling. No, I was saying I'm sorry, but I'm not going to stop!" She looked at me defiantly.

"You're kidding? You're my wife! I forbid you to see other men."

My wife actually laughed at my ultimatum. "Don't be silly, darling! I love you, but I'm never going to be satisfied with your cock again. Besides, it will be just like the last several months anyway. I've been getting fucked all over the place and you never suspected a thing did you?" I couldn't disagree with that. "And I never denied you sex, did I? In fact, I think you liked fucking and eating me more than ever, even though you didn't know you were getting almost nothing but sloppy seconds. I think you've been harder lately than usual, you just didn't know why." Again, I had to agree. Our sex life had been quite good lately.

"So please don't 'forbid' other men to me, darling. I might just have to 'forbid' you my pussy. And I sure wouldn't want to do that to the man I love. Plus we don't want Keisha to be upset with you, do we?"

"What does she have to do with this?"

"She's quite the militant, that one. She really gets off on humiliating a white guy like you. She loves the idea of 'whitie' by having his wife being secretly fucked by a black stud, especially when it's her own husband. She says she gets wet every time she sees you, knowing Steve is having me every way he wants and that you don't have a clue. If she thought you were going to try to stop our fun, who knows what she might do with the video?"

"Video? What video?"

"You don't think we'd set something up like this and not want a record of it, do you? Actually, your stories usually mention camcorders and such, so you must have liked the idea of jerking off for posterity as well. So just remember . . ."

"I told you I didn't write those! It must have . . ."

"I'm sorry, I keep forgetting. I've pictured them as yours for so long, it's hard to get it out of my head now. Look, why don't we sleep on it, Gary, and we'll talk about it more in the morning. I think you'll see this is going to work out fine. Now, get some rest darling. You have had a hard night." She giggled at her pun, and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came back out almost 20 minutes later, she gave me a "goodnight, darling, sleep tight" and a quick kiss and rolled over to go to sleep. For me, it took quite some time to slow my mind down enough to fall asleep.

It was after 10 a.m. before I woke up. Becs' side of the bed was empty and I wasn't sure I wanted to go looking for her. I lay in bed for almost a half and hour before I gathered up the will to rise. When I did, I wandered down the hall, finding my wife sitting at the dining room table, clad in a warm robe. She looked as she always had, as though last night had never happened.

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?" It must have been obvious that I hadn't, but I chose to let it go. "How 'bout some coffee?" As Rebecca poured, her robe opened up exposing her breasts to me. I couldn't help but look down at them; when she saw where my eyes were, she just smiled, and sat back down. "Steve and Keisha should be here soon. Should I make some eggs for them, or maybe even some French toast?"

"Why are they coming? I think we have a few things to talk about, and it would be better if we were alone when we discussed them."

"But, Gary, I think you have to admit that they are involved in what's being happening. It wouldn't be realistic to discuss what's happened without those two. I'm not sure how this all started, but Keisha and especially Steve are a part of our lives now. We can't . . ." The doorbell rang. "It doesn't matter now. That's them." Rebecca stood up, walked to the front door, and swung it open.

I sat watching her greet our guests. My wife and Keisha shared a warm hug and a quick kiss, but it was the greeting she gave Steve that caught my attention. They also hugged and kissed, but the kiss was much longer and as they hugged, Steve's arms were inside my wife's robe. He was feeling her up right in front of me! I was stunned; they had never even acted particularly friendly before. When they separated, they all came into the kitchen, Becs closing her robe again as they did.

"Morning, ol'Gar'! How you doing? Need some more cream for that coffee?" Steve smirked. The ladies giggled. "Nah, I bet you probably got enough last night."

"Thanks for coming over, but you guys can head right back home." I didn't see any reason to be polite. "My wife and I have some things to talk over, so if you would please leave, that would really help the situation." Instead of doing as I said, both of them proceeded to pull out chairs and sit down. This wasn't going to be easy.

"But we're here to help you, Gary. Keisha tells me that Rebecca doesn't quite believe you when you say those fantasies aren't yours, is that right?" He looked at my wife, who looked uncertain. "Well, I can help you there. I wrote them and put them on your computer."

Both my wife and I were stunned! She looked at me apologetically. "I didn't know, Gary. How could I?"

"But why did you do it? How . . . I don't understand the whole thing."

Steve smiled. "The how was easy. About six months ago while you were on one of your fishing trips, Rebecca called Keisha asking if I could come over and get the computer working. When I did, I installed an 'invisible' folder with some stories on it about cheating housewives. Then I 'mentioned' finding it to Keisha, who 'had no choice' but to tell Rebecca. Once your wife's curiosity started working, I knew it would be only a matter of time before she wanted to look inside the folder."

"I can't believe you did that, Steve" my wife declared, hitting him on the arm. She didn't look that upset about the deception. He reached over and goosed her crotch, causing her to squeal. They continued their horseplay while Keisha continued the story.

"Cut it out, you two! Gary wants to know the why, and that's the more interesting part. You see, Gary, Steve has a huge sex drive. I mean, huge! My husband can fuck all night, cum four times, and be ready to do it all again the next day?" She could see I was disbelieving. "I'm not exaggerating, am I Rebecca?" I looked over at my wife, who blushed, but then shook her head. How many times had Steve already made love to her, I wondered?

Keisha continued, "Plus my man is on the kinky side. He began to bring home Penthouse Letters to give us ideas! He loved the wife watching letters, but not the idea of watching me! Hell, he was more than I needed and he knew it! No, he began to like the idea of doing the wife's of other guys! All the letters were written by white guys, and he loved putting himself in the role of the black guy showing the wife what a real fucking was like. He said the role was made for him, huh hon?"

"Damn straight!"

"Anyway, he started writing stories with him as the star. He always wrote about couples we knew; you two, Bobby and Diana, Reggie and Michelle, that kind of thing. He really got off on the idea of doing the wives of guys we knew. I had to admit, so did I. Since we're telling the truth now, especially you, Gary." I asked why. She favored her husband with a smile. "Because we both found you to be a cocky bastard, always thinking you know more than anyone else. We both got off on the idea of humiliating you. When I got the call from Rebecca for help on the computer, we both though how funny it would be to make your wife think that you actually wanted to be cheated on. He edited the stories so that they all starred you and Rebecca with him, and they were all about you wanting your wife to be a slut behind your back. Then he put them on a flash drive . . . what, you had about 6 or 7 you put on then, right?"

"About that, maybe a couple more."

"So he put the files on your computer, and 'found' them while he was working on it. Then I let Rebecca know a few days later about my husband's 'discovery', and that she might want to know about your 'kinky' attitude. The rest just flowed from there."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "So this just started as some kind of sex therapy for your marriage and some sort of practical joke on me? That sucks!"

"Now darling, don't be so hard on them. I think it's sweet that Keisha was doing what she could do keep Steve from cheating on her. And while it was a naughty joke," she continued, hitting Steve again, "I was really doing the same thing. All the stories were about how you'd love to have a wife that screwed men behind your back, and they all mentioned Steve. What was I to think? With Keisha always talking about how Steve is always ready for sex, and how good he is in bed, then you writing stories . . ." I started to object, but she caught herself. "I mean, I thought you were writing stories about me cheating with Steve, I mean, what could I do? It seemed the perfect solution, and once I started . . ."

"How long has this been going on, then?"

"Like Steve said, about six months."

"He only put the stories on about six months ago, he said. How long before you started cheating on me?"

Rebecca shrugged. "Once I found the stories, darling, it was only a few days later when we got together the first time." My jaw dropped. A few days? "I'm sorry, darling, but she'd had been telling me for months how good he is, I guess I was ready to try. Once you gave me the excuse, I figured why wait?"

"So how often . . . I mean, when did . . ."

Keisha jumped in. "All the fucking time, man! Once she got a taste for my husband's cock, she couldn't stop! Every time we got together, she wanted some dick! It seemed like we never just hung out anymore; she just wanted sex. Just before the party, your wife told me that he'd probably pumped more cum into her than you have since you've been married! Right, Rebecca?"

She didn't even blush as she told me, "She's right, Gary. He is so much better than you that you can't imagine. He's able to take care of both of us better than you can take care of me. This may have started out as a mistake, but I'm not stopping now. As long as he'll have me, I'm going to keep fucking Steve." She reached her hand out toward her lover, who had been sitting silently for the last ten minutes, listening as the two women heaped praise on him. He dropped a hand onto her thigh.

Keisha spoke up. "Since he can't imagine it, why don't you show him, Rebecca? Show him what kind of lover Steve is. Then he'll understand that it's not about fantasies or letters anymore. This man is the real thing."

Without a word, my wife dropped to her knees, and pulled down her lover's zipper. In a matter of moments, his dick was out and in her mouth. As she sucked on it, she ignored me, looking up into Steve's eyes as she brought him to erection. Keisha watched, then laughingly said "She seems to be enjoying it more than you did last night."

"So was that your idea?"

"I have to confess it was. Steve wrote a fantasy about you wanting to jack off in front of a group while your wife fucked two other guys. I slipped that onto your computer, and once Rebecca saw it, we decided to act it out for you. Once we had you tied up, though, it seemed a waste to just do a jerk-off session. Steve didn't like the idea, but anytime he has a chance to cum, he usually takes it."

"That's true," Steve replied " but I got to admit, I prefer your wife's mouth. This lady truly loves suck cock."

I hadn't known that. "So what are you going to do with the video?"

"Nothing at all, Gary. That's just for our enjoyment. The main idea was the humiliation you must feel whenever you're out with other people and you have to wonder if anyone present was one of those who saw you beat yourself off or suck off four guys. The video was a bonus. Of course," Keisha added pointedly, "if we ever need the video . . ." I knew what she meant.

My wife now stood up, discarded her robe completely, and bent, naked, over the kitchen table. "Fuck me, Steve. Show my husband how I like to be fucked!" And he did. He entered her quickly and began to fuck her with long, full strokes, causing her boobs to swing violently just a couple of feet in front of my face. She was soon screaming in ecstasy, yelling "Are you watching, Gary? This is how to fuck a woman! God, it's so fucking good!" I could see the kitchen window was open, and I got up to close it, but Keisha grabbed me by the crotch, and pulled me back.

"Don't worry about it, Gary. You better just get used to it." She began to rub my cock, trying to get me hard, trying to tease me. "This is going to be happening a lot from now on. In fact, maybe Steve should show you that he can cum four times in a day. Make a believer out of you. Maybe even make a real wife-watcher out of you!" I sat back down and let Keisha's hand tease my cock. What she said made sense; if there was no option, I might as well make the best of it. My hand went down to my crotch, replacing hers as she withdrew it with a winning smile.

12