This Isn't Fair

Story Info
Black man I love has a white wife.
1.2k words
3.52
13.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all.

I have had a few relationships with men of my own color, white, but I preferred to have a black man. I had a relationship with a white guy about 7 years ago and about 6 months before the wedding, I pulled out of the relationship. We were lucky to get our deposits back and I was able to have a clear head knowing that I didn't go through with the wedding.

I have been having second thoughts for about a year after I got engaged because I discovered this great black guy at our company picnic that summer. I had a long engagement with my fiance' because we were having a house built for us and all our furniture was being custom made.

Going to the company picnic was not a favorite thing of most of the employees because it was always so dam hot because they held it in August. I looked forward to it because I was in charge of putting the menu together and cooking for an entire week. I loved to cook and when my bosses tasted my food, they raved about it so much that I offered my services for the picnic. I didn't have to work that week and I was paid for making the food plus my salary and was given a little bonus as well. I did it for the love of cooking and the extra money always was put aside for a vacation or a special treat for myself.

This past year, Jim started to work for us and he was the sexiest man of any color I have ever seen. Mike was nothing compared to Jim and I found myself trying to help him out as much as I can and he appreciated my help. Mike was always getting an earful of how great Jim was and I think he was beginning to get jealous and he didn't even know him.

Jim and I started having lunches together and doing some after work trips to the bar for a drink or two on Friday nights. Mike worked late on Fridays so that worked out. I was really starting to get some strong feelings for him by this time and he seemed to be into me as well. I never talked to Jim much about Mike. I guess I didn't want him to lose interest in me and I was starting to have second thoughts about Mike and I getting married.

One of our lunch hours, we went to this great burger joint and while handing him his soda, I spilled it on his pants and without thinking I started to wipe his pants and I saw his cock start to bulge in his pants. I tried not to look but it was HUGE!! He didn't seem to mind me hands wiping his area there and even smiled. The next thing I knew we were kissing with our tongues and he unzipped his fly and out came the most beautiful cock I have ever seen.

We continued to kiss and make out a bit and he took my hand and placed it on his cock and I started to jerk it and he was moaning and i was getting into it. I stopped briefly and he asked me if I sucked cock and I said I did and he asked me to suck his. Thankfully the park was empty that day - we used to get our lunch and eat in the park, usually in his truck. I went to town on his cock and it was growing and I was enjoying this so much. He whispered in my ear that he had to come and I stopped long enough to tell him that I swallow. What a load - I never had so much cum in my mouth. We were all smiles and then had to head back to work.

This was the beginning of our lunches filled with kissing, touching, oral sex - loved it all. He loved my 42DD titties and he sucked them and squeezed them and I couldn't be happier. One Friday night we decided to skip the bar and go to a motel where he fucked my brains out after I gave him a blow job. We were just having a great time and I was getting less and less interested in Mike and wanted to have Jim to myself.

The day of our picnic came and Mike decided not to go because he wanted to do something with his friends and asked me if I minded. I pretended to be pissed and told him he should have told me sooner but I told him not to worry about it. I loaded up the company van that the loaned me to bring the remaining food I made to the picnic that day. Mike took off early and I start thinking about Jim. No one in work knew what was going on with us as we always left different times for lunch so it wouldn't be so obvious.

Jim called me that morning and asked if he could go with me because his truck broke down and I said yes I was going early and he said he would be ready whenever he needed to be. I was all nervous but it's not like we haven't been through a lot of things together already. My heart was pounding outside my chest.

Putting his address in my GPS, I was thinking about maybe sneaking off with Jim at one point and us fucking each other and sucking his cock. As I approached his place, I noticed a white woman standing and I thought it was a neighbor chatting with him while he waited for me.

This is what came next. I pulled up to where they were standing and I got out and that's when I was introduced to Jim's wife, his white wife. I held back the tears and was very upset and disappointed as he never mentioned that she was coming with him when he asked for the ride and he never mentioned her to me at all. How the fuck was able to meet me all the time and fuck me and let me suck him off and never once mentioned that he was married.

We had a lot of fun at the picnic and at one point he pulled me aside and asked me if I was angry and if we could still sneak around and do this and I told him I didn't know. He told me that he has been wanting to tell me but when he saw me, he just wanted me and forgot all about her.

I called off the wedding and Jim divorced his wife and we are thinking about letting everyone know about us but we are not sure they are ready for the news.

I can't believe he had a wife I knew nothing about and he said that I didn't tell him much about Mike either, so I guess we are even.

Jim and I are still together without anyone in work knowing about it. The sex as always is awesome and I am really in love with him. Jim loves me and he shows it and tells me that every day.