This Male Model Named Robin

Story Info
Straight male model gets "carried away".
1.1k words
3.95
68.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

A friend named Robin was always known as the heartbreaker of the batch. He was tall and around 6'2 and blessed with a body that does not need working out. you know. That typical kind of guy. He had blue eyes and dark hair. He was English-Asian-American but he sure looked like a beautiful Italian. You can never tell he has Asian lineage at all. He was good-looking. Even his armpits look good. Nope, I don't have the armpit fetish but I just could not help but agree with my friends that he does have nice arm pits. He was a nice guy and pretty smart as well.

I met Robin in a fashion show. Though I am not as blessed as he is, I must admit that I look good as well (I have to hi the gym 5-6 times a day or else ill gain weight in 1 week...wicked!). My father is Japanese and my mother is Venezuelan. A mix I will always be proud of. I am 6'1 and I don't need to sunbathe coz I am gifted with a great tan. I do not have the chiseled face as most models have but I do have this look that I look tough and matured with a resting face and I look very boyish when I smile. I look Asian however people always confuse me for being South American due to my curly dark hair. Usually, people really get out of their way to ask what my ethnicity is. Pretty flattering. However, if I stand beside Robin, I become invisible. He is just a God. People stare at him. Even straight men stare at him.

I never told robin that I am pretty much open to anything. That if ever a guy kisses me...I will kiss him back. If a guy gives me a blow job...man, ill return the favor. And if the guy wants me to fuck him...bring it on and i'll do it. However, I was only 18 that time and the most that I have done is to jack off with my buddies while we all watch porn. That was about it. However, I loved girls more that time. I just thought that I am just loose and I am not way too conservative like most guys. I am a sexual being. That's about it.

So robin and I would hang out. Usually we were always together in fashion shows. For some strange reason, we always get chosen due to our opposite looks. Armani likes to have his fashion shows wherein two models do the runway together so people can compare the clothes that he makes. And I think he liked the "twins" and the "contrast" looks for his fashion shows. Robin and I were again chosen for his show and we would come out together. It was fun.

Since we travel all the time, robin and I became very good friends. But there was this one night I will never forget:

After the fashion show for Armani, Robin asked me if I wanted to leave the party (which was held after the show) and hit the hotel (we were flown to Paris that time and we shared the room). He just wanted to rest and avoid the smoke. I was cool about it since I hate smelling like smoke as well. When we got to the hotel room, robin took out some beer and started to chill out. We talked and we even discussed about this make up artist name Leah whom we both found hot...even hotter than those models. After 8-9 booze, he got tipsy and started being emotional. Yup, you got it right. Emotional. He started telling his anger about his mom and all that shit and he began crying. I found that weird coz it was the first time I saw him cry. I mean it is usual that he get emotional when we get drunk but it was just new for me to see him cry. I was sitting on the pillows of the bed and went to him and pat his head as he cried sitting on the carpet floor.

And then he stood up. He could not keep balance so I assisted h I am. He wanted to pee. I was like...ok. So I walked him to the bathroom. He asked me to open his zipper. I was like...ok. So I did. I only had 4 booze so I was all okay even when the beer was pretty strong. So he peed while I turned my head. He started to clam down and asked me why I am turning my head away. I jokingly said "man, I don't want to see your little wiener pee bro!" and we both laughed. He didn't unzip himself and asked me to walk him back to the bed. So I did. He crashed on his bed with his dick all hanging and I did all my best not to look. And then he started to take off his shirt and everything that he has worn. He mumbled "man, I just want to fucking sleep. Our fucking call time is 11am tom!" so I said "ok, bro. go to sleep."

I was surprised to see him all naked. I actually liked it. So I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a bath. When I came out, he was still awake. Staring blank at the ceiling.

"Man, life is fucking painful."

He looked like he was going to go emotional again so I said 'ok, bro...You already said your piece about your mom...cut it out."

And then he apologized and closed his eyes.

I, the vainest of all guys was just checking myself out in the mirror when I saw him stand up from his bed in full naked glory and walked towards me. He was soft so I was like telling myself that he is just drunk. He walked to me and embraced me. I felt weird and then he said "man, thanks for being a friend bro."

I liked the feeling of him hugging my still wet body which was only covered with towel....

And then our hug got really tight and then I his cheeks were so close to my cheeks. He moved a little and boom! We kissed.

Man, we kissed.

And he was even the one guiding the kiss.

I felt his dick hardened and so did mine...

***let me know if I should continue. I think this is getting cheesy. I mean this is a true story man but I am afraid you guys might find this corny.