This Means War Ch. 01

Story Info
Kyra finally gets to go 'home'.
1.4k words
3.75
10.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing an erotic story ever, so when I do get to the sexy parts of my story, and you notice errors about it, please, say something! I'm always open to constructive criticism to improve my writing, but I am not open to out right hating on my story.

I hope you can enjoy my story some what, and if you have time, vote and leave me a comment if you want. Thanks so much (in advance of course)!

I'd like to thank Bengal52 for editing my story!

~ ~ ~

Kyra sobbed piteously as she watched their police escort turn back to his large truck, his hand still placed warily on his gun that was still in its holster. She couldn't bear being thrown out of the country she had been born in and raised, so she quickly raced back to the policeman, prepared to beg with everything she had.

She grabbed onto his sleeve, tugging gently as her tears continuously streamed down her face, "Please! You can't banish me from my own country! I'm innocent! I swear!"

The man immediately unsheathed his gun, jabbing the nozzle into Kyra's chest. "Get back! Now cross the border like everyone else, murderer."

She glanced at the large group of others waiting for the border's gates to be opened. "I'm not a murderer!" Kyra's body stiffened as the metal of the gun's nozzle dug into her skin before she slowly turning to face the officer again. "Please, there wasn't even any evidence against me! It was completely circumstantial, and it was only pinned on me based on motivation!" Kyra began to step back, her body shaking with fear from the gun pointed at her.

"It was an unanimous vote of your guilt. Now, off you go before I call for my backup." He gestured with his head towards the two awaiting soldiers at the truck's sides.

Kyra shook her head hastily, not quite ready to give up as she argued with the police officer, "I don't even know how to shoot a gun! I have family here that needs me!"

The man quickly grabbed Kyra by the shoulders, spinning her around and roughly pushing her towards the border with his hands still on her, "You had 24 hours until the banishment took effect. You had plenty of time to say goodbye, yet you didn't, so now you are being forced over. This was your choice."

Kyra finally looked at the massive metallic wall, fifty feet in front of her that harshly reflected the midday sun into her eyes. The border to Fell mostly consisted of steep mountains that were impassable, but at some points, a massive wall was put in place as a temporary border. The seven rulers of Fell had made the walls temporary, enabling the walls to be easily removed for when the nation expanded. Fell was already a large nation, experiencing a large growth in population and economic wealth, and it was preparing to war with Terran.

Terran was, luckily, to the east of Fell, and Kyra was being discarded into Hora, which was to the south and west of Fell.

Kyra finally took a deep, calming breath and resigned to her fate. She angrily ripped the police officer's hand off of her shoulders, her fiery red hair expressing her anger perfectly. She quickly marched to the borders as she joined the rest of the group, impatiently waiting for the guards patrolling the border to lift the gate.

The police officer waved to one of the guards, ordering him to lift the gate before flashing him his badge. As they did this, Kyra took one last glance at her nation.

Her breath was taken away as she etched her surroundings into her memory, promising to herself that she'd never forget this sight. The sky was a deep blue with a few, crisp white wisps of clouds spread throughout. The small hills were covered in thick, lush grass with a road winding with the flow of the hills. In the distance to her left and right, she could see the deep blue of mountains, their tops clear of any snow. A warm breeze blew across her skin, evidence of the mildly hot summer.

A sigh escaped her lips as the loud rumble of the lifting gate behind her pulled the beautiful scenery away from her attention. The officer stared at Kyra hard, signaling her to get a move on. With a clenched heart filled with sadness, Kyra reluctantly turned her heels to watch the gate stop rising. On the other side of the gate, a different officer awaited the large group to transport them into the city.

Instead of wearing a completely black uniform with a blood red insignia of Fell sewn onto the right breast pocket, this officer had a deep blue uniform that reminded Kyra of the sunset when you looked to the dark side of the sky. The officer on the other side of the gate also had an insignia sewn onto the right breast pocket, but it was a soft lilac. His uniform gave off a calm vibe, which eased Kyra's worry.

"Come on!"

Kyra looked at the officer, realizing she had spaced off in the small amount of time. The officer was waving at her profusely, attempting to get her to cross the border. He knew not to cross, for the sake of the peace treaties Hora had with Fell.

Kyra was finally stumbling over after a hard push from the Fellian officer. As she regained balance, a hand gripped her forearm roughly, partially dragging her to a second transport truck that was filled with fellow banished citizens.

They all wore solemn faces, thick with defeat. She slowly climbed in and filled the remaining space on the end of the bench. Immediately, a pungent odor filled Kyra's nostrils and caused her to shift uncomfortably in her sit and begin to inhale through her mouth.

"Get comfortable because this will be a long ride." The officer finally lowered the tarp and got into the passenger's seat.

Soon, the transport truck was roaring to life as it swayed with each small bump and rut in the road. Based on Kyra's knowledge, she knew she would be heading into the capital of Hora to be logged into the criminal database. She sighed gently, finally giving in and deciding to formulate a plan once she got to the capital of Hora.

Unfortunately, her planning was interrupted when a female passenger towards the center of the bench opposite her burst into tears. Soon after, others were trying to comfort her, causing the small space to overflow with sounds of dismay. It bothered Kyra deeply that people couldn't get a grip on themselves, a small twitch forming in her eye as her fingers tapped her leg in impatience.

Before violent tendencies could overtake Kyra, the woman finally calmed down to sniffles, causing the ones around her to finally go silent. She shook her head internally as the peaceful quite filled the cramped space once again. She quickly went about her planning again, making her second stop (her first being the capital's city hall to be logged into the database) her partner's house to gear up to meet back up with her superior.

Kyra was cautious to keep a straight face as excitement of returning home filled her mind. She had missed her sister dearly while she had been posted in Fell to gather information. Although she was suppose to be there for another six months, an assassination target had been given to her and an opportunity to return home. It was quite easy to plan it all out to make it circumstantial but still be pinned against her.

'Work never stops when you're a trained spy and assassin,' She thought to herself, exhausted.

Kyra leaned her head against the cool metal of the truck, knowing sleep was a valuable thing to get. She took a peek at the others before finally shutting her eyes. The truck continued to rock and jump over ruts in the poor, dirt road. It was no trouble for her to fall asleep in, though, but she almost felt bad for the others, knowing they wouldn't be able to get a wink of shut eye in these conditions. Almost. That made her laugh eternally on the inside before her mind shut off for the rest of the rough ride to the capital.