This Moment, This Day

Story Info
Dominant & submissive meet for an afternoon.
2.2k words
4
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
serijules
serijules
2 Followers

They had no specific relationship, no specific expectations of each other...just two people; one Dominant, one submissive, together for this moment, this day.

The girl knelt before him, nearly naked save for the black sheer and lace babydoll nightie, the full skirt fanned out to rest on the pale contrast of her thighs. The lingerie gave her just enough modesty to put her at ease. His own nudity was more complete than hers, however, it only enhanced his confidence, his dominance.

She gazed around the room, taking in the small and scarcely furnished space, the simplicity of the surrounding enhancing the energy between them. They set no agenda for the day except for two things she has asked from him; to introduce her to bondage, and a hard discipline paddling. The thought of those two things made her wet and wanting, yet her body was rigid with nerves. He accepted her quietude, deliberately shifting her thoughts to the pain and sensations he so enjoyed allowing her instead, willing her to relax and enjoy.

Her nipples ached from the attention they just received, the indentations of the clips still vivid, leaving a throbbing soreness to her bound breasts and an instant wetness between her thighs. He ordered her to hold out her wrists, taking a long length of a soft virgin white rope and cutting two silken sections. She watched him, butterflies stirring in her tummy, holding her slightly trembling wrists out before her obediently as he prepared. The rope laced around her wrists firmly; once, twice, three loops, the extra length dangling almost menacingly before her. When both wrists were wrapped securely she dropped her hands into her lap, looking up at him with curiosity and trepidation shining in her eyes.

He smiled, holding out a hand and helping her up, steadying her as knees adjusted to the movement. She stood quietly, fidgeting with the makeshift cuffs as he cleared the table, bringing it away from the wall and motioning for her to lay facedown across the hardness of it. She whimpered and obeyed, wincing as her still-bound breasts flattened against the cool wood.

The extra lengths of rope secured her to the table legs, her own legs spread between a wide bar, leaving her exposed to him completely. She closed her eyes briefly, taking a deep breath, struggling to hold on to the trust she had in him. She had never been bound before; panic threatened to well up and take over her desire to please him, to submit to him and embrace her trust in him. He earned it, never failing to be attentive to her fears, needs and desires, never failing to make sure she was ready for whatever he introduced. She wanted desperately to show her appreciation for that and accept this new sensation, allow herself to sink into that very same earned trust and see just how far it would take her.

He finished securing her, laying a hand reassuringly on her back for a moment and letting her gather her courage. She took another deep breath and relaxed, her body submitting, accepting; the tremble of fear morphing into the excitement of anticipation. She felt her pussy throb, shivering as he slid the short skirt of her nightie up her back, the fabric tickling her flesh as he exposed her pale bottom.

The rip of the duct tape made her heart skip a beat, the trepidation suddenly rushing back and bringing a flush to her face. She knew his intentions, the humiliation of the act bringing a soft whimper from her lips, almost a protest. If he heard it, he ignored it, taking a length of the tape and tucking one end between her asscheek, pulling the tape taunt and securing it to the table. The same on the other side until the submissive was left as exposed as she could be; nearly naked, bound and trembling, her legs spread wide and cheeks taped open to display the rosebud of her tight little anus. She was so aware of every move, every touch, glad that her position hid her face from him. At least she held that amount of modesty yet, however slim it was.

The coolness of the lube jelly being rubbed into her bottom brought her focus away from her humiliation, the throbbing of her clit between her achingly spread legs a sudden stronger need. She felt his warm hands on her back, sliding the first bead of the purple bead stick into the tightness of her bottom, each bead spreading her rosebud just a little more, the length probing deep inside.

She felt so helpless, unable to even move or struggle, completely at her Dominant's mercy as he used her bottom at his whims. He took his time, filling and spreading her with various toys, teasing her drenched pussy with the cool thickness of a dildo, bringing her arousal to a peak of unfulfilled need.

He enjoyed her for a long while, watching her body relax and submit to his touches and probes, before picking up the homemade flogger. Long thin strands of hemp whipped across her bottom, bringing a gasp of surprise from her lips. Her anus and pussy gripped their toys tightly as it was the only movement she could afford. He flogged her swiftly, the scratchy falls leaving thin lines of achingly pleasurable sting across her flesh, sneaking between her spread asscheeks and stimulating the sensitive valley.

She wanted to arch her bottom, to present herself for him and show him how much she could take, but her bounds once again denied her. So completely exposed, vulnerable, bound. So completely his, at least for this moment, this day. The thought made her all the wetter.

She felt herself slipping into the beginnings of a hazy existence of a welcome subspace. Aware of every movement but lost in the sensations, lost in the total submissiveness she felt overwhelming her psyche. She trembled with excitement and desire as he tied her in various positions, each time leaving her feeling that jolt of panic as he once again bound her down. Once she was in position, her bounds tested and found to be tight, she melted into the security of it, heart pumping wildly in her chest from the panicked rush of adrenaline.

She closed her eyes, savoring the sting of the flogger, the touch of his hand, the sharp bite of the crop and leather slapper on her smoothly shaven pussy lips and sensitive thighs. Unable to move, to arch her hips to display her need, at complete loss of control yet so free. Free to submit, to take the pain completely without struggle to hold her place, not needing to worry about controlling her body's involuntary reactions. He had taken care of that for her, taken that ability away from her and replaced it with a serene security that she embraced willingly, submissively.

When her body reached its limit, trembling with the exhaustion of the bounds and her muscles aching from the exposed positions, he untied her. He smiled at her as he unlaced the rope and wrapped his hands around her wrists, soothing the souvenir indentations the makeshift cuffs left. He replaced the ropes with her own set of soft suede cuffs and sat down to rest, pointing to the spot in front of him meaningfully.

She winced softly and took a deep breath, falling to her knees in front of him at his command, taking his smoothly shaved cock into her mouth hungrily. Her tongue traced over his silken cockhead, feeling him to stir and harden in her mouth as she suckled, her fingers pinching and tugging at his nipples just as he liked it, grunts of pleasure reaching her ears as she showed her thanks. He let her pleasure him for awhile, savoring her skills before he pulled her head back, watching her lick her lips and peer up at him, her cheeks flushed and hair in a wild frame around her face as she kneeled, waiting his commands eagerly.

His voice was stern and even as he relayed his demand, asking her if she was ready for the punishment she had requested. It wasn't so much of a question as a statement, but he allowed her to answer. She replied softly, noting her readiness, not sounding so sure at all as she recalled the conversation that had brought her to this moment. Her admitted need for such a punishment, the questions and demands for details on just what she wanted and deserved, her hesitant answers sculpting out the paddling that was about to begin. The butterflies in her tummy took on a frenzied flight, symphonizing with the goosebumps prickling her flesh at his words.

He brought a chair out to the middle of the room, turning the simple object into a throne of dread for the naughty young woman. She kneeled gingerly on the seat, perching her bottom up high as she bent over the back, the soft crimson suede cuffs that had replaced the rope clipped securely to the rings he tied there. More lengths of rope secured her legs to the arms of the chair, leaving her once again bound down and ready for him, her bottom positioned just right for the swing of the paddle.

The two paddles set aside for this punishment were a sight in and of themselves. The first, a huge oak paddle, covered both of her voluptuous cheeks easily, the sound it made when met with flesh leaving no doubt it was a punishment implement. He walked around her, resting a hand on her auburn head before he got into position behind her, raising the paddle back high and swinging it down on her cheeks swiftly.

She took a deep shaky breath, holding firm to her resolve, not yet ready to let go of her stoic demeanor. The second and third followed just as swiftly, and by the forth and fifth she swallowed her pride and let audible "ouches" escape her lips. He stopped at five, rubbing her flaming bottom briskly, waiting for her posture to relax again. She took a deep breath, bracing herself for the next five, which seemed harder, faster, then the previous. She cried out with each swat, trying to focus on anything but the pain in her bottom, murmuring the counts almost to herself between gasps and whimpers.

The next two sets were just as hard, just as fast, and all the more painful on the her already sore bottom. When he finally reached twenty, she was panting, her body aching from bending over. The cuffs kept her firmly in position, the bondage he had introduced her to so erotically just a short time ago now serving a harsher purpose.

She nearly forgot about the second set with the lexan until she felt the first swat, biting back a howl of pain and surprise; the lexan delivered a sharp sting behind the force that felt like a dozen bees developing a grudge with her poor bottom. The routine was the same; five hard strokes then a pause to rub and let her get control of herself. At the count of twenty, she felt tears tickling the corners of her eyes, her bottom well-paddled and sore.

She unclipped her cuffs, sitting up as her punisher brushed her hair out of her flushed face, fighting the urge to rub. He caught her gaze into his own, asking if she wanted....needed....deserved....more. She opened her mouth then shut it again quickly, unsure of how to answer, and even more unsure of the answer she found pushing its way towards the front of her mind, threatening to spill from her lips.

She fought back the urge to ask for another two full sets, almost frightened by her own desires. He waited patiently for her answer, finally coaxing a fraction of her needs out of her. Ten more hard strokes later, she buried the confusion again, her burning bottom filling her with feelings of chastenment instead.

He untied her and helped her down, taking her spot in the chair and once again simply pointing to his feet with a soft order. She obeyed and sank to her knees in front of him, whispering a chastened "Thank you Sir" as she took him into her mouth. The paddling left her a bit shaky and feeling very submissive; she was happy for the distraction of showing him how much she appreciated his attention to her discipline.

The hours following were a blur of sensations. He flogged and spanked seemingly every inch of her body, teasing her arousal until her thighs were wet and sticky with her excitement, denying her the climax she was desperate for. His own arousal became harder to control as her mouth showed appreciation after each spontaneous scene, pulling her head back after long moments of pleasure and ordering her into a new positions, his desire to hurt her renewed with his increased arousal. She obeyed every order with a quiet hesitance, sinking into her desires to please and pleasure.

At last they were both exhausted, his arousal spent and hers still burning madly through her body, denied permission to orgasm. He sent her home with unfulfilled desire racing through her body, the reminder of her submissive place allowing her to savor the strength of that submission. He took her fears and turned them into curiosities, creating and satisfying them in the same intensely memorable moments. The day was an erotic exchange of raw power, raw needs and desires, imperfect actions complimenting each other with the purity of those very same flaws.

They had no specific relationship, no specific expectations of each other...just two people; one Dominant, one submissive, together for this moment, this day.

serijules
serijules
2 Followers