This Really Happened

Story Info
Surprising massage at a popular club.
1.5k words
4.43
80.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anais
Anais
50 Followers

Still Another True Story

Last weekend, my husband and I went to a BDSM club in New York about which we had been curious for some time. However, this story is not about the BDSM aspect (though we had a lot of fun watching and participating in some of the activities), but about a massage therapist that attends the club periodically and does all his work gratis.

Rick (my husband) and I were uncertain exactly what to expect, never having attended this sort of thing before and were both a bit uptight sitting there, not knowing the ropes. So he said to me "Why don't you take advantage of the masseuse since he is not busy and we don't know what the hell else to do?" So, I took a deep breath, agreed and got up from the table.

With that, Rick ordered me to remove my dress, a short lavender number that leaves little to the imagination and really shows off my figure. As I felt the air hit my tits and pussy, I shuddered and looked around, embarrassed, my nipples becoming erect. Rick then snapped a small silver leash to the collar I was wearing for the night and made me walk naked across the floor to the masseuse. There I was, the only woman in the place-which was packed--absolutely naked, being led across the club by my husband on a chain. My face was flushed red with embarrassment, but oddly enough, humiliation wasn't the only thing I felt. All eyes were on me, because, honestly, I do have a nice body of which I am very proud and I found myself feeling that old familiar feeling between my legs. I went from zero to dripping wet in about 30 seconds. Rick must have seen it in my eyes, because he reached down and fingered my shaved pussy, then lifted my head and made me lick my own juices right there in front of everybody. I was dying of shame and excitement at the same time and as I was led across the floor, naked, collared and chained, a few of the guys reached out and touched my ass. Their touches weren't particularly welcome, but there wasn't anything I could do about it and the knowledge of that made me even wetter. Funny the things you find out about yourself.

We finally got to the massage table -- and I say "finally" because Rick was in no particular hurry, whispering in my ear what a slut I was to not only consent to being treated this way, but to be so turned on it. Which I was. Big time. I couldn't deny it to myself and even that turned me on. At any rate, we got to the massage area (which was roped off so nobody could get too close) and the masseuse, a not-all-that-attractive balding guy in his mid-fifties with a paunch, had me remove my collar and get up on the table, face down. He began a very professional massage, starting with some warm oil on my shoulders and neck. God, it felt wonderful! I was all tensed up in the first place and his hand working deep into my stiff muscles felt wonderful. He hands were slow and easy, but very knowledgeable, and by the time he reached my hips, I was so relaxed I couldn't believe it.

He worked deep into my hips, which felt great, and began kneading my ass--my god, even my husband had never made me feel this good. It was all very workman-like, though. As he worked my ass, his thumbs caressed my anus -- which startled the hell out of me, though it felt great. First one thumb, then another, neither very deep, but deep enough to make me lift my ass up a bit for more attention. Then he fingered me with both thumbs for just a few seconds before moving on.

When he started working on my thighs, he flexed my knees and spread my legs wide and it took a second for me to realize "Hey-I never had a masseuse do that to me before. If he keeps doing that, everybody is going to be able to see my..." That was when the penny dropped. Of course anybody was going to be able to see my wide-open pussy because he was deliberately displaying me. As soon as I got the picture, I started getting all turned on again. He did that for a few minutes, then finished the rest of my legs and told me to turn over. In fact, those were about the only words he spoke during the whole massage.

When I turned over, I saw that there were about 40 people surround the roped off massage area, watching what was being done to me. All of a sudden I was ashamed and humiliated again, but I also knew I was totally turned on. I put my head back down and closed my eyes to concentrate on what he was doing instead of the fact that I was being massaged by a stranger in front of a room full of other strangers with my husband leaning against a column watching, his eyes glittering.

The masseuse proceeded to massage my face, my neck and down my arms with the warm, almond scented oil he was using, though by now I was dying for him to do my tits. They felt full and throbbing, but he made me wait for it and I was just dying. At last he poured warm oil on them and began to massage them, thumbing and tweaking my hardened nipples until I was moaning out loud. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any more he stopped and began moving down my waist until he reached my cunt. There he gave my snatch the same treatment he gave my ass earlier. He began to rub his thumbs over my clit, first one, then another. At last, both thumbs entered my cunt just a little bit and he made a few circles with them before moving on to the rest of my body.

The masseuse then began working on my thighs, massaging deep into my thigh muscles when, to my surprise, be began flexing my legs at the knee exposing my sex just as he did when I was lying on my stomach, only this time I was even more exposed. He lifted each leg high and wide and as I turned my head, I could see the crowd of people, gathered at the edge of the rope, looking at me. Some were smiling, some were looking intently at the side of my wide-open legs and pussy, some were rubbing their crotch area, and a few men were outrightly jacking off, their stiff cocks out of their pants.

Finally, to my astonishment, the masseuse broke out a long wand-type vibrator with a flattish disk at the end about four inches round. He began on my thighs and worked down my legs and back up again. I was melting and arching my back, trying to get him to apply it to my cunt, as by now I was just bonkers with excitement. He motioned to my husband to come over and work on my tits. Now nobody knows the way I like my tits fondled as my husband does. I do enjoy them being really cranked on and my nipples pinched and twisted pretty hard. Once Rick began playing with my tits, the masseuse began to tease my dripping cunt with the vibrator, moving around the outer lips, spreading them open with the large, flat vibrator head. I was going nuts, but he continued to tease me for a few minutes before applying the vibrator to my clit. As soon as he did that, I could feel my orgasm building deep inside. My cunt and my ass began the spasming that always signals a good orgasm for me and I started to cum, loudly, my head thrashing back and forth on the table. I don’t necessarily have the loudest orgasms in the world, but as I turned my head and saw the crowd and it dawned on me that here I was, a good Catholic farmer's daughter from the heart of the ever-so-reserved Midwest, the humiliation, the embarrassment, the shame and the total sexuality of what was happening to me pushed me over the edge. I was screaming and swearing and telling my husband to pull my tits harder. I came once, twice, and finally three times, the last one being the strongest. And I had never had a multiple orgasm in my life!

My husband bent down and kissed me when I was done and helped me from the table, putting my collar and leash back on. He shook the masseuse's hand, commenting that making beautiful women cum was not a bad hobby for a Saturday night. The masseuse nodded and returned Rick's handshake, telling him I was very beautiful, indeed. Strange as it may sound, the masseuse never said one word to me, after his initial order to remove my collar and telling me to turn over. Rick made me stay naked in front of everybody the rest of the night, which didn't end for us until about 5:00 a.m.

We'll probably do it again, but I doubt it will ever be as good as the first time. It was so unexpected and so out of my usual experience. However, I now know a few more things about me . . .

Anais
Anais
50 Followers