This Thing Called Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Shemale gangbanged.
2.5k words
4.4
31.8k
13

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had walked into a room and found a man handcuffed to a bed and his ass resting at the edge of the bed with his legs Velcro tied to modified bedposts to keep his ass exposed for easy access I'd ponder a few things but the five large cocked women who entered seemed to take it all in stride.

My mistress, a muscular woman with veins popping all over her tight taught ebony skin with pierced nipples and a pierced monster cock wiped some sweat from her brow, guess her turning me out and fucking me harder than I've ever been in my tight "mangina" as she called it earlier, caused her some cardio discomfort. Mistress flexed and cricked her neck and my cock, which was rock hard but I could hardly feel due to the cock rings I was wearing and the numbing cream that her hot assistant Dee had slathered it with, started to bounce around at the sight of her so powerful and strong. I wanted her to take my ass again.

"I'm going to freshen up. Dee, get the women ready and all of you start stroking over the little worm," mistress said, so cute giving me nicknames like that.

As Mistress disappeared through a nearby curtain the women all lined up in a row facing me. I reddened in embarrassment as one of the women was Flavia. She smirked at me as our eyes met and I got the mixed feelings again as she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen but yet here I was wishing beyond all hope that Mistress would return and ravage me. Suddenly Flavia's eyes rolled up and she groaned. Dee's amazingly long tongue was working its magic on Flavia's cock.

The other women were a sight to behold, all standing and stroking their cocks waiting their turn. One woman was Flavia's blonde friend who fit the nickname Barbie well. She had immense tits and long blonde hair, all the world looking like a Barbie but the work that got her looking that way was fairly apparent but it somehow fit on her, in other words she was smoking hot, fake parts or no fake parts. Then the white and Asian women from the elevator were there. The white had the smallest dick and tits of the group, all of seven inches but she was hard already even without Dee sucking her yet.

The Asian had a tight boyish body but heavy firm breasts that didn't as much as sway as she walked in moments ago but she was so hot in bright pink fishnets open at the crotch and bright pink mesh bra that supported those tight tips while all the others were nude. The last woman was very tall and white with an immense cock and breasts that seemed to match but what really stood out was her ass. It was like her other assets big and I found myself fairly drawn to it.

The big assed woman was the last to be sucked and as she watched me watch her she suddenly stiffened and slapped her own ass which made my cock twinge. She slapped it again and then she closed her eyes and screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm coming, oh, uh, oh yeah, oh suck it!"

Dee went even harder on the cock and I heard her gurgle as cum filled her mouth but she just swallowed and kept sucking. There was so much that some dripped out the side of her mouth, it was a pretty scene. Dee moaned in contentment and the big assed woman grabbed Dee's head urging her to keep sucking. Dee reached around and slapped the woman's ass this time and the women moaned as did the other girls who were stroking hard and fast watching the scene.

I looked down and saw my cock was dribbling pre-cum again but even though I couldn't feel full sensation I was feeling a deeper ache likely from having been so hard for so long and being so blood engorged from the rings. I need some relief myself. If it was possible to get even harder I think I may have as Dee pulled off of big ass big ass was still rock hard, impressive I must say. Big ass started to stroke her cock quickly and all six women lined up around me, three on each side.

Then Mistress entered the room. Her hair was wet, she must have taken a shower, and now her hair was pulled back tight in a ponytail that showed more of her face, made her somehow more feminine and masculine at once. Three of the women looked down at the floor as she entered but not Flavia or Big Ass or Dee. I assumed the three who looked down were submissive but clearly not as submissive as yours truly strapped to the bed.

Mistress stepped up and slapped my balls painfully and then a series of hard slaps to my cock. That was so like Mistress always walking in and slapping my cock and such. I grunted in pain and then she slapped my face.

"What was that bitch?"

"I said thank you Mistress!" I lied and she seemed pleased by that.

"So here is the deal worm, you took your punishment well so you can have any woman here."

Mistress turned big ass to me and spread her cheeks and slapped her ass. Big Ass squealed in delight and shot longing eyes at me and then of course Flavia gave me a loving glare and a part of me wanted to melt in her arms but the ass was very inviting and I desperately needed relief, I needed to fuck so badly.

"I'll let you go and you can have whomever you choose, or, I can breed you again.

I looked at the ass then at Flavia who was all but pleading now and the choice became crystal clear.

"Please breed me and make me cum on that huge black cock Mistress. Take me hard, as hard as you can fuck your black cock whore," I said a little too quickly.

Mistress smiled and moved her cock to my mouth. I was helpless as she fed it to me. It was at half-staff but so big, so meaty, so heavy. I was sucking greedily on the head, about all I could handle when she pushed further. I started to gag and was struggling to breathe but she held it a bit longer. She pulled out and I gasped and caught my breath and then she repeated, pushed even further and I really fought the gag reflex as it was growing in my mouth.

I didn't even get as far as Dee had earlier but Mistress was hardening somewhat. I felt disappointed in myself for not being able to take more but I vowed then and there that practicing until I could take it all was now at the top of my bucket list.

"Nice try you cock whore but you need to work on that. I don't need Dee to get me hard though, put your tongue in it," she said and leaned the cock ring at my mouth.

I put my tongue through the cock ring and slowly started to bob it up and down. Mistress moaned and grabbed at her nipple rings, pulling them taught from her body.

"Harder," she urged.

I started to flick my tongue all around and even felt as if I might rip it out of her if I weren't careful but danged if she didn't start to moan and harden all the way. I was moaning too but wasn't sure why.

"Okay ladies, keep stroking, paint the little bitch's body," she said and then stepped away and went to the end of the bed.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh, nnnnnghhh, yes please, mistress, please mistress," I was moaning as she entered my ass again, it was so good, I was so ready this time and needed it.

"Look at him ladies, look at what a black cock slut he is," mistress said.

I throbbed so hard at that and couldn't control myself all I wanted was to fuck and fuck and fuck, except being on the receiving end. She started banging and I was squealing up a storm. I looked at the women from time to time and they were all hard and grabbing at nipples and reaching over and touching each other but mostly I was locked into being fucked and that magical spot on the ceiling.

"Yes, fuck the little slut, breed his ass, oh fuck yeah, oh, oh, yeeeeeeesssssss!" Dee yelled as she came.

Dee aimed her cock my way and shot rope after rope of come across my chest. I felt the cum settle for a moment and then it started pouring of my chest towards the bed, it felt amazing and Mistress seemed to fuck me harder.

"You like that cum you little sissy," Mistress asked me and I nodded and groaned.

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck me mistress, make me your bitch," I yelled as she really started fucking me hard like an Olympic athlete.

Dee moved to big ass and started licking one of his nipples and suddenly Big Ass was coming on my legs. She groaned and huffed through her orgasm. It felt like a lot of cum considering she had just shot recently. Big ass shook as she stroked a few last drips onto me. Big Ass still seemed to stay hard, must be the Viagra.

Then Dee and Big Ass started to lick the tits of the Asian and white woman from the elevator. It was hot seeing Dee lick the Asian nipple poking through the fishnet hole. Then almost on cue the two women started moaning and both shot at the same time. Both sprayed on my stomach, nice big loads. They were yelling through their orgasms but the intensity of it all had me drowning out their yells.

"Oh, ungh, oh God, Oh Mistress you're, you're oh you're making me cooooooooooooomeeeee, ah, oh, ahhhhhh!" I yelled as I rode through an intense anal orgasm.

"Fuck you're a dirty white bitch, what a slut, take this cock, you're getting me ready you little pig," she yelled as she fucked me so deep and hard.

I was gasping for breath and felt another orgasm building as I stared at that spot on the ceiling. Best. Spot. Ever. I was so full so satisfied, and yes, so slutty. Suddenly another round of cum splashed onto one of my arms and my chest. I wasn't sure if it was Barbie or Flavia but I couldn't care in the moment, I was getting banged so hard.

I was riding so close to another orgasm when I was suddenly brought back by mistress talking to someone other than me. I came back to planet earth as Mistress started to slow down and pump more slowly, more rhythmically. Flavia was the last woman standing and she was stroking and staring at my cock.

"What's wrong bitch, you too good to cum in front of us?"

"No mistress," Flavia said.

"So what is it bitch?" Mistress demanded.

"I want to take my time," Flavia said, her eyes were glued to my bouncing cock.

"Oh you like his cock," Mistress said.

"Very much mistress, very much," Flavia said and started stroking faster.

"Then make his clitty squirt by showing him your special talent," Mistress said.

Mistress was fucking slowly now, and it felt so good, I never wanted it to end. I remembered she said everyone here had a special talent and I wondered what Flavia's was. I looked to Flavia for an answer but she was locked into my cock as she stroked so hard and so fast. Flavia stepped closer to me, watching my cock as Dee and Barbie each sucked one of her tits. And that's when I found her specialty.

A shot of cum like I've never seen before shot so hard onto my abdomen that I jerked, not in pain but surprise at its force. A second shot went way over my body and hit the Asian woman who squealed in delight. A third shot again covered the length of my stomach. But what was amazing is she hadn't even made a sound yet. It was when her fourth shot painted me that she suddenly rolled her eyes and snapped her head back.

"Oh fuck, I'm coooooommmingggg; oh fuck, so good, oh fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk!" She yelled.

Fifth, sixth and seventh shots were as strong and big as the first and finally eight and nine got a bit smaller and then with legs shaking she stepped closer and had two more shots dripped straight down with gravity. She leaned over and kissed me so hard. Everyone in the room was breathing hard and several of the women were stroking again.

"That' it, I need to breed slut, give me that tight ass," Mistress yelled.

"Uhh, oh," I had to pull away from Flavia to moan, I couldn't hold a kiss as I was fucked so good. Flavia held her face close to mine.

"Come on baby, get it for me, get it for me, I want to see it," Flavia moaned as Mistress fucked me. Three more cum loads painted my body and mistress was grunting and growling. I felt it building, it was all too much.

"May I squirt mistress," I begged.

"Yes, let me see your clitty squirt so I can breed this white ass!"

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck, I'm gonna squirt!" I yelled.

And almost like Flavia, my first shot of cum from my dick splashed my own face but I didn't feel it as an orgasm at first due to the numbing cream but the second shot, well that felt a little bit of all right.

"Fuck yeah, oh fuck, I'm, uh fuck cummming, fuck, aaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!"

I was bucking and cumming everywhere while Flavia watched wild eyed, her face pressed to mine moaning, "oh yeah, oh yeah."

"Oh get ready slut, it's going to be big, I'm, oh, it's almost there I'm about to breeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd, aaaaahhhhhhh, uuuuuuuggghggggghhhh, yes slut, take that black cum!"

I think I was cumming internally again, I couldn't really tell at this point. Then I felt a plop as Mistress pulled out and I cum poured out of my ass. Mistress breathed deep and growled in contentment and then she looked around the room.

"Ladies, the reason we did this was not punishment for this little whore, it was to reward the little bitch," Mistress said to looks of confusion in the room, I think I made the Scooby Doo surprised sound.

"Apparently our little black cock whore has some skills as the frat boy he was with contacted us," mistress said.

Oh yeah "Eager" I remember it like it was this morning.

"Well this frat boy is the son of a very big politician so the little brat has lots of money. This frat boy was impressed and hired our cock slut for a job tomorrow. Welcome to the family slut," Mistress said.

Flavia kissed me again and the others clapped and planted little kisses where I wasn't covered in cum. I was happier than a hummingbird in a sugar shop, but rather than bask in the moment I was already wondering what tomorrow's job would be...