This Was Going To Be The Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,792 Followers

I went to see Ernie as soon as I finished breakfast. He and I talked about strategy, and what I wanted. I also found out that Cara had called him several times beginning last night and told him not to take me on as a client because she didn't want a divorce. She'd even threatened to sue him if he helped me. He finally had to speak to her just to tell her that I had already retained him before she'd called him, so it would be up to me to decide what I wanted. And that she should probably get a lawyer herself to protect her own interests.

After seeing the video and the pictures Ernie was shocked, and he'd seen a lot of divorces. " I'm still not sure that divorce is your best option here," he told me. "Yep the pictures are bad and shocking, but she obviously loves you and regrets what she did. Maybe she'll stop. And from the way you look, I'm pretty sure you still love her too. Your life is going to be hell without her for a long time. Plus you have to think about your children. Can I suggest counseling?"

"Fuck no," I spat, "What is this Ernie. You're supposed to be my fucking lawyer. I know what I want, your job is to get it for me. You're right, this is going to be hard on her, but she's spent her entire life fucking guys and then dumping them, that's just her pattern. She let me hang around with her for a little bit longer than usual, but all in all, I'm just another brick in her wall."

"You're also right about this being hard on me, it will be. Right now I feel like someone cut my heart out with a rusty shovel, but it would be even harder on me, to have to try to forget what she did. Harder still to have to look at myself in the mirror every morning and try to drum up some kind of self respect if I let her get away with it. But the hardest thing of all would be facing my boys, and trying to teach them about what's right and what's wrong and how to treat people with respect, and not to put up with being disrespected themselves, if I just sat down like some little wimp bitch and let her do this shit. So Ernie with all due respect, I'm not paying you to be my fucking shrink or my fucking priest. I need a lawyer, and I need a cut throat bastard of a lawyer who's on my side and ready to scorch the earth if necessary to see he client get a modicum of justice. If that isn't you, let me know now."

Ernie told me the papers would be ready in two days. He'd also get a restraining order against her to keep her away from me and the kids. He thought I could use her acts of lasciviousness and indecency in public as proof that she was an unfit mother. It would be a terrible thing to do and I'd never block her from seeing the boys whenever she wanted to, but it was necessary because unless the mother was proven to be unfit the kids never went to the fathers, even when the mother was the guilty party. And usually the house went with the kids. He'd have the restraining order in effect by tomorrow and told me to put off seeing her until then. We were also going to charge the other men involved with the exception of Joe Stephens. Joe had earned himself a pass for both his honesty and for the fact that he had enough respect for me to come and see me. The rest would simply get burned.

When I got home, Sandy was asleep on the couch in the living room. One of our photo albums lay open on her chest, rising and falling as she breathed. I decided to go ahead and start cooking and let her rest.

As the grill heated up I checked the caller ID to see how many calls we'd gotten. I was especially interested in seeing whether or not any of the guys had called. There were twenty six calls. Twenty from Cara and Six from Jane.

"It's kind of interesting," said Sandy behind me, At first when I answered the phone they'd hang up immediately. Later on Cara was at least polite enough to say that she wasn't sure she should talk to me, and that she really wanted to talk to you, so could I please hang up so she could leave you a message. Jane on the other hand just cursed and slammed the phone down every time I answered."

I poured her a glass of Cara's favorite wine, and we sat out on the deck while our steaks grilled. "Danny, I think you need to talk to someone about whatever's going on with you and my daughter. I'm not saying that I should be the person, but I'm here, I'm available and I care. Besides I already think I know what it is anyway, and I won't judge. but I think you need to get this out before you pop."

"I'm fine Sandy," I said, "It really doesn't even bother me anymore. I just need a little time."

"Tough guy huh," she said smiling, "Last night just after midnight I got up to get a glass of water. You know, I had to pass your room to get to the stairs. I heard you crying in your sleep. It was the saddest thing I've ever heard. I know this is tearing you apart, so you need to talk about it. If not with me then with someone."

I got up and turned the meat over. I sat back down next so Sandy and started talking. "From the first moment that I set eyes on her I was sure that Cara was the woman for me. I knew she was kind of wild but I really thought that she'd settled down when we started dating. I never saw her even look at any other guys and I just never even noticed women when she was around. After about two years of dating I asked her to marry me. She of course accepted and asked me what the hell had taken me so long. She told me that she had been mine from the first words I ever spoke to her. My heart belonged only to her. I guess I at least got that part of her to myself."

"When our son Matthew was born it was the happiest time of my life, during her pregnancy I'd been too nervous too enjoy it the first time, but the second one I took pictures and recorded all of the changes her body went through. Those were good times for us. Now I doubt that my boys are even mine. We've always gone to parties and things like that, but we do it together. Over the past eight years that we've been married and the two before that I never had any reason to suspect anything. Four nights ago at Jane's New Year's eve party I came back from a beer run they'd sent me on, and found Jane making out on her couch in the middle of her living room with a guy she knew from work. If I hadn't interrupted them who knows what would have happened. After talking to her I'm sure it would have gone a lot further. Not my business, my call or my problem, but I got angry any way. Randy is a good guy and he doesn't deserve that. Anyway I decided to get Cara and get out of there. I finally found her in an upstairs bedroom fucking five guys. I haven't spoken to her since. I'm intending to get a divorce as soon as possible. I love her with all of my heart and soul and I want you to know that I really intended to be with her forever just like she said. But now when I think of her all I can see is the mouth I kiss every day, full of some other guy's dick. Or I see her legs spread apart and some guy shoving his dick into the vagina that my sons came out of. I hear her grunting as some guy says turn her over so I can fuck her ass, and she was a willing participant. I just feel so stupid because I loved her so much, and she really fooled me." I was starting to cry at this point.

"Maybe it was just a one time thing, maybe she was drunk or drugged," said Sandy looking down at the ground.

"I spoke to one of the guys who hadn't had his turn yet that night. He came over the next day to apologize and tell me about it. It seems my wife has spent her entire life fucking guys and just getting rid of them when she's tired of them. I guess I was stupid enough to think I meant something to her, when all I really am is just another name on a very long list. She's probably at Jane's house laughing at me right now," I said.

Sandy came over to me and just hugged me, while I cried. she turned the grill off because neither of us felt like eating after that.

*****************

My name is Cara Masterson and I've ruined my life. I was very wild throughout my life but once I got to college and got away from my grandparents who raised me all hell broke loose. Three days after my eighteenth birthday I was no longer a virgin. A week after that I had no virginal orifices any where on my body. Sex was just something I did to be social. I enjoyed it and I used it. I was never the prettiest girl in college or in my circle, but I knew how to use what I had, to get what I wanted. My sister and I became quite popular both in college and after. Neither of us actually graduated or had any intention of getting a job. College for me was just the place to meet my guy, and for Jane to meet everyone's guy. I always felt like men got the short end of the stick when it came to sex, because usually once they'd come, they were done. Some of them could recharge again in a short time but most were very limited. On the other hand I could keep going for hours. all I needed was a willing guy or better yet three, and I was set for a night. Once you had fucked a guy you could also use it to get pretty much anything you wanted from him. especially if you dangled the possibility of a return match in front of him.

Sometimes my sister and I would take on six or seven guys apiece, it was all just for fun. the worst part was when you were trying to be with one guy. There was no way one guy could keep up with either of us, and they always got jealous. When I had to dump them, I had to either avoid them or walk around like I was on egg shells for a while to avoid hurting their fucking feelings. I myself had none. It was better that way. That is until I met Danny. He was totally different from every other man I'd ever met. there were lot's of guys who could fill up my pussy, but Danny filled up my heart. I knew I was in trouble after the first time we got into an argument. Arguing was one of my favorite tools with most guys. If I was bored or I wanted to fuck some other guy I just started an argument with them, and while we were broken up technically I could fuck anybody I wanted. It was easy. Do these pants make my ass look fat? Most guys don't know how to answer that question.

The correct answer is yes. Let's face it I have a huge ass for a white girl, but they were never going to have enough balls to tell me that. Any way that first argument with Danny was our last until now. First off it wasn't a fake argument, it was real, and second because, as soon as he left me, I started crying. I felt like my heart was going to stop beating. I actually wanted to die. My sister couldn't figure it out." Just give him some pussy and he'll be back," she said. Even she was shocked when she found out that I hadn't had sex with him. I was fucking practically every guy I ran into except for the one guy that I really liked. To tell you the truth I was afraid that whatever magic thing was going on with us would be gone if we had sex.

We eventually did get back together. I admitted I was wrong (I wasn't) because I just couldn't be without him for even another second. We've never argued since. When we did start having sex it opened up another chapter of my life. Sex with Danny was so different from every other guy. I actually felt like it was something special. I stopped fucking everyone else. The only time I broke that rule was once a year at my sister's New Year's eve party. For some reason I just didn't consider that cheating. it was like a test. Once a year I let a few guys do me to see if I enjoyed it more than I did with Danny. I didn't and I hated lying to him or having to make an excuse just to go to the party. The first time I did it after we were together I cried all the next day because I was sure if he found out, he'd never see me again. I felt like such a whore. But he didn't find out. The next year it was easier and then it just became like I said, a test. I didn't know what I'd do if I ever flunked the test because I couldn't ever leave him, I'd die first. After we got married (the happiest day of my life, I might add) it got harder until we came up with the idea of sending him for beer or liquor. The thing that Danny loves more than anything except for me and our kids is his Mustang. He sometimes drives the long way to go and get things just so he can drive that car longer. He hardly ever lets me drive it. So While Danny went for beer, I'd do three or four guys.

Anyway last year I noticed something. I'm getting older and I'm not as hot as I once was, and I'm sure you guys are going to think that the sex with Danny had finally peaked. There is that thing about the seven year itch after all, but that wasn't it. While I was lying there on the bed with a dick in each hand one in my mouth and one in my pussy, I noticed that I was bored, and I was starting to dry up. Four guys humping and heaving to beat the band, with little old me as the center of attention, and I was imagining my husband cuddling with me and making love to me. I decided then and there that I just couldn't do this anymore. First because I didn't enjoy it or need it any more, not even once a year, but also because I had simply too much to lose.

When Jane asked me about the party this year I told her no, but she cajoled me and begged and finally said we'd tell all of the guys that this was going to be my last time ever sort of a farewell tour. So I agreed to do it once more. usually the best part of the party would be near the end when Jane and I would both end up in a room with at least15 or twenty guys. We usually had Danny go home to get the kids while I helped Jane clean up after the party. All of the couples and women went home and the guys we'd chosen either hung around, or left and came back. This year would have been no exception, but Murphy's law changed my life forever. During Danny's first beer run he came back a lot sooner than I expected. I was actually lying there thinking about him fucking me tomorrow, and how from now on he'd be the only one, and I had a smile on my face, because I realized something really stupid. After being married for 8 God damned years, I had fallen even more deeply in love with my husband. I couldn't wait to get him back inside me, and I had some plans for our next New Year's eve. All of a sudden I heard a disturbance, which wasn't unusual. often guys would get angry or fight over a place in line. None of them wanted to be left there holding his dick when I jumped up and put my clothes back on when Jane came up to tell me that Danny was back. I later found out that Jane's dumb ass had deserted her post, if she'd been watching out for Danny like she was supposed to, none of this would have happened.

Anyway I was just about to yell out that if they didn't stop fighting that no one would get any more pussy, when I looked up and saw Danny. I didn't say anything at first because I was just too shocked. This couldn't be happening. In those gangbang stories you read on the internet, the husband comes in and catches his wife, and usually gets turned on by watching his wife fuck other guys. Sometimes they get in line and participate. Danny didn't look turned on at all.

He just said some words that didn't even register. They made no sense, What did he mean "Don't bother coming home, ever." I had to get up and go home with him because I was sure he was angry at me. I would make this up to him somehow, I'd do whatever he wanted. What ever it took I would do, and then we could get back to normal. It hurt me so badly that he wouldn't ever look at me or listen to me. None of this was real. I ran out into the hall naked. Some of the people at the party who didn't know what was going on started pointing at me but I didn't care. Danny was talking to Jane, she was trying to get him to do something or to not do something. This was all spinning out of control. I couldn't believe he was leaving me here, and didn't want me any more.

I just sat there on Jane's steps naked crying. Barely anything registered to me. I heard people especially some of the women I'd taken men from years ago calling me a whore and some of them even laughing at me. Jane sent everyone home, it looked like my final performance was final in more ways than one.

Jane kept coming over to talk to me and telling me I had to get him to agree not to tell Randy what he saw her doing. If she lost Randy she'd have to get a job.

I couldn't believe my sister was so fucking stupid, and so selfish.

"As soon as you can make up to your doofus, just make sure he doesn't tell my doofus what was going on," she told me.

She couldn't figure out what I was crying about, she simply didn't understand. Finally she looked at me like I was the stupid one, and said, "You seriously love him don't you?" She just sat there shaking her head like she was having problems figuring me out.

I didn't see how my life could get any worse. The next day Jane told me that Danny needed a few days to calm down and think about things. I said, "Hell no, he might need it but I would die if I was away from him for that long." Jane finally got me to see that after a few days he'd miss me and would be more ready to listen to my apology. I told myself I'd give it two or three days and then I was going home to him if I had to get down on my knees and beg him to take me back.

The very next day I thought I heard his Mustang pull up and Jane looked outside and told me it was him. "Looks like doofus misses you already," she said. "Don't let him take charge or you'll have to eat shit for a long time, make it seem like you might not want him back. Let him think that you were there and doing it to see if you still wanted to be with him. Make him think that you're starting to get bored with him, and he's not enough for you. His ego will be bruised and you'll be back in charge."

"Jane, shut the fuck up," I snapped at her. She just shrugged and went outside. By the time I got out there they were all already talking. I called him and headed for my husband. I just wanted him to take me in his arms and tell me everything was going to be fine. Then I noticed that he'd brought my car too, and some woman was driving it. I got really angry at first, but I recognized her. It was our mother. I could deal with her later, for now I just needed to get my husband back. They could jibber jabber all they wanted, all I needed to know was whether or not I could go home.

I was hoping Danny still loved me, I knew he did, because he went and found my mom, and he brought me my clothes so I'd be comfortable while I'm waiting for him. He even brought me my car so when he calls me, I can go home without having to wait for my stupid sister to take me. Then I heard them talking again. Most of it didn't register, but one name did. Ernie registered. Ernie was Danny's lawyer. Why would he need a lawyer? Then it hit me, I started screaming and yelling. there was no way this could be happening. Why would he want a divorce? I was wrong I'd already admitted it. This was the part where he was supposed to forgive me and take me home and fuck me, and we'd live happily ever after. There was not going to be a divorce in this story. Then Danny and my mom just left with me sitting there in the driveway trying to figure out how to wake up.

The next day I just sat by the clock and called him over and over again, hoping just once that he'd pick up the phone. Even if he didn't want to talk to me I just needed to hear the sound of his voice. I left him a lot of messages too. Jane tried to get me to eat and I kept telling her I'd eat when I got home. I'm sure she thinks I'm crazy, but I just don't trust her anymore. This was after all her fault.

A few minutes ago Jane called me to the door. A strange woman in a business suit handed me a bunch of papers, and had me sign a form that said I had received them. Danny is trying to divorce me. There was also a restraining order preventing me from going near my kids. To tell the truth, I wasn't worried about the kids at all, Danny would take good care of them. He's a great father. What really hurt me even more than the divorce was the fact that he was having our kids DNA tested to determine if he was their father. Their birthdays were in April and July. Since I honestly had only ever cheated on him at the New Years Eve parties it was impossible for anyone else to be their father, but let him have them tested If he wanted.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,792 Followers