This Wasn't Incest Ch. 01

Story Info
A long-awaited tryst with sister-in-law.
1.4k words
4.21
42.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a small but profitable home based business, which allows me to work and eat at home unless I have a client, which takes me away from my office. My wife, Stephanie was recently promoted and must now commute to her new job approximately an hour away. Generally speaking, I have been completely faithful to my wife since our marriage - some ten years ago. Then came the day I am writing about.

It began one stormy late afternoon about three month ago when my very attractive sister-in-law Jennifer came over and ask if I would accompany her as she drove around to see if she could find her husband. I knew Larry, her husband, was having an affair and tried to comfort her assumingly with comments like, "Oh, he's probably working late". To be a supportive brother-in-law I accompanied her. We had been searching about an hour and we decided to return home. By the time we returned to my home Stephanie was home and she and Sharon talked for a while. Seeing how upset Jennifer was my wife encouraged her to spend the night with us, which Jennifer readily accepted.

The next morning I discovered Jennifer was already. After finishing my shower I walked into the kitchen, was surprised Jennifer was cooking breakfast for me. I also noticed Jennifer was wearing one of my wife's sleeping t-shirts that barely covered her gorgeous body. Without thinking, I walked up to Jennifer and put my arms around her waist and said, "God, you are beautiful". She pulled back quickly and said, "Be careful, Stephanie may see us".

I said, "Oops, maybe some other time", and gave her firm ass a final squeeze before we all had breakfast.

That afternoon, Jennifer called and asked if I had some time to come over and install a new hose to her washing machine. I drove the few blocks and was met in the driveway by this beautiful creature. Jennifer told me that she didn't want to hurt her Stephanie's feelings and would keep our incident of that morning a secret. She gave me a peck on the cheek said she had a couple of errands to run and would be out for a while. I told her, "I'll repair the hose and lock up when I had finished." I finished installing the new hose, locked up and returned home.

A week later, we had planned a trip to Gatlinburg for some shopping. Since Larry, Jennifer's husband would be out of town on business Stephanie asked Jennifer if she would like to accompany us on the trip. Since we would be staying only one night, we decided a single hotel room would be sufficient. That evening, while at the hotel Stephanie was bathing, Jennifer sat beside me on the bed. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. She then turned toward mine and kissed me deeply. This immediately gave me an immediate hard on, which Jennifer proceeded to stroke gently. I gently kissed her neck, and moved to nibble on her ear. As I caressed her breasts through the thin nightgown, I could feel the passion rising in her small, soft body. Just when things might be getting out of hand, we heard the shower turn off. Jennifer quickly pulled herself together and moved over to her bed for the night. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much that night, with Jennifer sleeping a couple of feet away.

Since Stephanie worked six days a week and the holiday season fast approaching Jennifer volunteered to come over and clean up our house a couple of days each week. Larry, Jennifer's husband, was gone most afternoons until late in the evening, so Jennifer had plenty of time on her hand. It was this situation that finally led to the afternoon of love.

I knew Jennifer would be coming over that day to clean the house. I had fantasized all morning about he. Knowing Jennifer was feeling sad I wrote a short, somewhat silly poem. I had also picked up a pink rose and put the poem and the rose on the kitchen table. Thinking I would be gone when she arrived, I finished my lunch and was preparing to go back to my basement office when Jennifer walked in. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and colorful blouse that showed her slim, firm figure. Seeing the rose, she picked up the poem and read it.

A tiny tear appeared in her eye as she read the poem and smelled the rose. Walking over to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever felt. Taking me by the hands, Jennifer led me down the hallway to the bedroom where we continued in a deep, warm kiss. Pulling me down on the bed, Jennifer said, "Please take me. I have missed being made love to for a long time now. You know, really made love to!"

I began caressing her breasts through her blouse and kissing her warm, soft body. Gently, I removed her blouse and small lacy bra revealing her soft, firm breasts with the erect nipples. I kissed her breasts, gently biting the nipples while my hands moved down to her exposed waist. I removed her jeans and panties and I softly traced "I Love You" on her bare skin, all the time whispering my feelings in her ear. Jennifer began pressing her body against my now rock hard dick. Continuing to kiss her warm, eager body, moving down to her stomach, then to her inner thigh.

She was shaven, with just a patch of hair above her now throbbing clit. Without hesitation, I moved down and placed my tongue on her clit, gently moving around it, sometimes flicking it with my tongue, sometimes nibbling with my teeth. Jennifer's breathing was becoming more rapid and her hips were pressing upward to meet every move of my mouth.

Jennifer reached down and tugged at my belt, loosening my pants and quickly pushing them down to the floor. My boxer shorts hit the floor, freeing my raging hard dick, which she quickly began to stroke. As we moved into the 69 positions, Jennifer's soft tongue began to flick the pre-come from the swollen head of my dick. I continued to caress her swollen clit with my tongue, occasionally pushing it deep into her vagina. Just when I felt I would explode, I felt Jennifer's body contracting in the first orgasm. Instantly, I moved a finger inside her wet, slippery tunnel of love, quickly locating that magic spot and massaged until she began the second orgasm. Jennifer whispered in my ear, "Please, fuck me now. I want to feel you inside me."

I slowly moved my body around and between her legs, which she immediately wrapped around my 6' 1" frame. My hard dick found the opening to her wet, hot pussy and very slowly I moved it across her clit, up and down the wet lips of this beautiful cunt, and then slowly let the engorged head of my thick, long dick enter her vagina. I moved it gently in and out, an inch at a time, while whispering in her ear just how beautiful, warm and full of love she was. I was truly in love with this goddess and wanted more than anything to fill her with love that she could cherish forever. Jennifer pressed hard up against me, letting the entire length of my shaft fill her waiting pussy.

Beginning very slowly, I slid in and out, giving her the full feeling of the length and thickness of my cock, and then increasing the speed a little at a time. I let the tip of my dick press against the upper wall of her vagina with each stroke, hitting her "G Spot". She began to writhe and I felt the contractions of her next orgasm. Floods of vaginal fluids surrounded my cock making it even hotter, and slicker than ever.

"Jennifer, I love you!" I whispered in her ear.

"O John, I love your too," she replied.

We continued to fuck for over an hour, Jennifer reaching a climax multiple times. As I reached my climax, I remained inside her while I gently kissed her lips and repeated how beautiful, sexy, and wonderful she was. Soon, my dick began to grow inside that beautiful woman, and this time we fucked with hot passionate love. Work was forgotten and Jennifer and I spent all afternoon making sweet, hot, passionate love.

To Be Continued,