Thomas Longfellow Brown

Story Info
Not the poet Longfellow.
1.6k words
4.09
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers

Tommy had dodged the showers after gym period for most of the school year, but, now at eighteen, in his senior year, Mr. Akins, the gym teacher, had put his foot down. Tommy had to shower after gym, his teachers and other students had complained of his sweaty odor.

That was when Mr. Akins discovered why Tommy had been so reticent about being naked in the shower with all the other boys. No, it wasn't because he had a small penis. To the contrary, Tommy's fat penis, even when flaccid, hung down more than ten inches. Tommy felt he was deformed when in front of other boys with five or six inch penis's. He didn't realize that all the other boys were jealous of his 'equipment'.

His English class was the last of the day, where Miss Gloria Jackson was the teacher. She was a woman in her mid thirties, not especially attractive, except for her breasts. They were twin cones jutting out from her chest, with turgid nipples showing even through her bra and blouse. As with all the other boys in class, Tommy would develop a raging hard-on, just at the sight of them.

To his advantage, his penis would be trapped down the left leg of his Levi's and therefore not as noticable as the other boys. However, it would become quite painful. Every day after leaving Miss Jackson's classroom, Tommy would make a bee-line for the boys bathroom where he'd jack his cock, using both hands on the monster, for almost twenty minutes until his spunk shot out, thus releaving the pain.

It was during the last week of the school year that, as the class was dismissed, Miss Jackson called out, "Thomas, please stay a moment. I'd like a word with you."

Unknown to Tommy, the size of his penis had been the subject of discussion during a coffee break in the teachers lounge. Mr. Akins had described it in detail. While most of the older teachers had been horrified, Miss Jackson had almost drooled with the thought of such a tool invading her. She had spent the rest of the day with wet panties.

"Gee, Miss Jackson, please can I go to the bathroom? I'll come right back."

"Alright, Thomas, but there is something I have to discuss with you," she replied, waving him on his way. As soon as he left the room, the teacher reached up under her skirt and pulled her, now soaked, white cotton panties off, placing them in her desk drawer.

After almost twenty minutes she began to think he'd left school when he suddenly returned to her classroom. "Please close the door, Thomas, I need to talk to you about a personal matter."

"Yes Mam," and he pushed the door closed, not noticing that the lock had been tripped so that no one could come in. He turned to face his teacher, trying to keep his eyes off her tits, for him, a rather difficult task.

Miss Jackson began slowly. "Thomas, you...er... you..like looking at my...uh...boobies, don't you?"

Automatically, Tommy's eyes became glued to them and his recently relieved cock began to swell again. "Uh...Yes Mam, I guess I do. But, so do all the other boys."

"Oh, I know that, but, I've noticed that when you look at them you get a look of pain on your face. I was thinking you didn't like seeing them. Does your...uh...you know...thing...hurt when you look?" Then, "See, that's the way you're looking right now."

"It's on account of my tight pants. Oh geez, Miss Jackson, I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom again."

"Nonsense, Thomas. You don't need to use the bathroom again."

"But you're making it get hard and hurt again. Please let me go."

"No, Thomas, just unzip your pants and let your..uh..thingy out, then it won't hurt so much."

"Gee, I don't know, Miss Jackson. I don't think I should do that in front of you. You're my teacher. The other teachers might get mad, or, the principal might get you fired."

"Come on now, Thomas. Don't argue with me. Open your pants, then it won't hurt." Miss Jackson paused for a moment, then added, "I'll let you see my boobies."

Tommy couldn't believe his ears! He was going to get a look at those beauties, naked! Without hesitation, he unzipped his Levis, reached inside to carefuly pull his distended cock free, letting it stand straight out at least twelve inches from his groin, bobbing up and down in anticipation.

Gloria Jackson's mouth went slack and her eyes glazed over as she viewed the monster before her. The gym teacher had not been exaggerating when he had described it. If anything, it was bigger. "Oh my, Thomas, I've never seen anything like that."

Tommy's only thought was to see her tits, "Aren't you going to show me your..uh.. boobies, Miss Jackson. You know; like you promised."

"Uh..uh..yes, of course, Thomas," and she unbuttoned her blouse. It took a few minutes as she fumbled with the bra fasteners at her back, her eyes glued to Tommy's cock. Now that he was about to see those twin mountains, He became even more excited, his cock jumping and twitching rapidly.

Then, there they were, with little or no sag, the big aureoles surrounding those turgid nipples. Tommy groaned and grabbed hold of his rod, resisting the urge to jack-off. "You can touch them, Thomas, if you want. I'll hold your..uh..thingy for you."

Tommy was practicaly drooling as he reached out with both hands to cover the twin cones, feeling the firm nipples in the palms of his hands. At the same time he felt Miss Jackson's warm hand grip his cock. "Oh god," he thought, "if I could only cum now." Aloud, he whimpered, "Please Miss Jackson, rub it, please, OH GOD, PLEASE."

"No, Thomas, I've got something better," as she released her hold on his cock. "Just let me sit here on the edge of my desk. Umm..yes," she murmured as she shimmied onto the desk. "I think it's just about right." She spread her legs. "Now, come here."

As Tommy moved forward, she reached out to again grasp his fat cock, using it to pull him closer until the big purple head was right at the mouth of her hairy cunt. They both watched as it slowly disappeared inside her until only a couple of inches were visible.

Gloria Jackson leaned back onto her elbows, her legs wrapped around her students butt, pulling him completely inside her hungry maw. She had never before felt so full, so satisfyingly full.

"Do it, Thomas, fuck me," she managed to gasp out.

For his part, Tommy was in seventh heaven. His cock had never felt so wonderful, ensconced as it was in his teachers hot, wet cunt. He needed no more urging as he began to pump his rod in and out, actually having to almost step backwards on each withdrawal before plunging back full depth.

They fucked quietly for all of fifteen minutes, she with her eyes closed in rapture while his eyes were glued on his disappearing, then reappearing cock in her juicy cunt. During this time, Gloria had experienced three minor orgasms, but, now she was fast approaching a major one. "Faster, Thomas, faster," she sobbed as she tried to meet his every plunge into her depths. "Oh god, boy, you're going to make me cum. Rub my clit."

Thomas had no idea of what she meant and just redoubled his action, feeling that he was about to releave that terrible pressure in his balls.

"Oh god,Miss Jackson," he moaned, "I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it RIGHT NOW!" He made one final lunge and, with his cock completely buried in his teacher, straining against her, he drained his balls, his cock throbbing with each spurt of release. Gloria Jackson, left to her own devices, reached down and vigorously massaged her clit to finally achieve nirvana.

For several minutes the two remainesd motionless, relishing their feelings of extreme pleasure. Now the two of them were exhausted and her legs fell from around her students body to hang just above the floor while Tommy just fell forward onto his teachers body, one of her marvelous boobs right in front of his face. He couldn't resist and took the stout nipple between his lips and suckled. She smiled. "Oh, Thomas, that feels so nice. Do you like my tits? Do you like to suck on them?"

Tommy only nodded his head without releasing the nipple in his mouth. There had been practically no foreplay and now Gloria Jackson was fully enjoying some afterplay. She grasped her free nipple, pulling and pinching it to mimic Tommy's sucking.

All this time she was concious of his cock still buried in her cunt and while it had been quiet after its explosion, it was now beginning to quiver again, signifying a rebirth. "Can you do it again, Thomas," she whispered questioningly, hoping the answer would be affirmative. She felt she would never get enough of this wonderful cock.

"I think so, Miss Jackson, in a minute."

"Call me Gloria, not Miss Jackson. Since you and I are fucking, you don't have to be so formal, and, I'll just call you Tommy. Okay?"

"Yes Miss...er...Gloria. Can I fuck you again now?"

"Oh god, yes, Tommy. Fuck me again and again."

-------------------------------------------------

The following week, when final grades were given out, Tommy had the only 'A' in English which was rather unusual since he'd never received higher than a 'C' on any of the papers he'd turned in during the semester.

Gloria Jackson had taken to wearing adult diapers to staunch the continuous flow of juice from her happy cunt. She was never seen without a smile on her face.

It was only a year later, at his funeral, that it was discovered that Tommy had spent his nights and weekends in her bed. Gloria Jackson had fucked the poor boy to death. He was merely skin and bones at the end. However, he had died with a smile on his face and a still stiff cock.

gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers