Thongs and More

Story Info
When Alyson goes to college, her sister gets a lesson.
892 words
3.7
56k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyson and her twin sister, Ellen, had been close all their lives. So, now that Alyson was 18 and going off to college soon, they were sad that they were going to have to say goodbye in a few weeks.

Even though Alyson and Ellen got along well, they were very different. Alyson was very social, always out in big groups, at parties, etc. She had started getting involved with boys at a pretty early age. Ellen was equally if not more attractive than her sister, but she had never been very interested in boys. She dressed in baggy jeans and mostly just hung out with her close group of girl friends. That is, until recently. Lately, Ellen had become more interested in boys, and was trying to fit in more socially. She was having kind of a rough time.

Alyson noticed Ellen’s struggle to get more integrated, so she decided to have a chat with her about it before she left for school, to see if she could help. So, one afternoon she stopped in Ellen’s room. Ellen, who liked her privacy, usually kept her door closed, but Alyson tended to just walk in.

“Hey Ellen, you got a minute?” Alyson asked.

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Well,” Alyson started, “I’ve noticed that you’re trying to fit in more lately, and I was wondering if maybe i could help somehow.”

“Yeah,” Ellen answered, “It’s really hard sometimes. I even went shopping to try to get some new clothes, but I just didn’t know what to get.”

“Well that’s a good place to start then. Why don’t we go shopping?”

“Sure, that sounds good,” Ellen responded.

That afternoon the girls went to the mall. They went into one of Alyson’s favorite stores first, and she directed them over to the shirts.

“How about this one?” Alyson asked, holding up a red shirt.

“I don’t know, it looks awfully tight-fitting,” Ellen said.

“Ellen, look at yourself, you’ve got great breasts. We can thank our mother for these. I see guys staring at them in the hallways all the time at school. Show them off a little bit.”

So Ellen looked around at the shirts and grabbed a couple more that she liked. Meanwhile, Alyson wondered off. When Ellen was ready to go, she found her in the back at the underwear rack.

“They’re having a sale,” Alyson said.

“I don’t need any underwear though. I have tons. Let’s just buy this stuff,” Ellen urged.

“Well actually,” Alyson said, “I’ve noticed that you’ve been wearing some more tight fitting pants lately, which is good, but....”

“What?”

“Well, it’s just, do you have any thongs?” Alyson asked.

“No, why?”

“Well, with those tight fitting pants, you can’t just wear normal underwear. No one likes to see panty lines. Look, they’re having a sale on thongs. How about this one?” Alyson offered, holding up a blue cotton thong with flower print.

“They just seem kind of uncomfortable,” Ellen said, still unsure.

“No way. They’re great - I wear thongs almost all the time.”

So, Ellen got a few with her other clothing. Later on their errand, warming up to the idea, she saw a few more she liked and got those as well. All in all, Alyson counted the outing a success. The next day she went to Ellen’s room to help her pick out an outfit for the day. She walked in and found Ellen, wearing just a t-shirt and purple thong, tidying up her room.

“So you like the thongs after all, hunh?” Alyson asked, eyebrow raised

“Yeah, I do. Actually, it makes me feel kinda sexy to wear one.”

“Oh yeah,” Alyson replied. “After I got my first one I used to put it on before I went to bed and masturbate before I fell asleep.”

“You WHAT?” Ellen asked, eyes big.

“Wait, you mean you don’t masturbate either?” Alyson asked, hardly believing it.

“No, do most girls?”

“As far as I know, yeah. You’re missing out on a lot. You know what, hold on, let me go get something.” With that Alyson ran to her room and came back with a box. “I was going to take this with me to college, but I can get another one. It sounds like you need it more.” And she handed the box over.

Ellen looked inside and found a new vibrator and a magazine of lesbian porn. “Are you serious?” She asked.

“Yeah, just try it,” and Alyson left to catch her hair appointment. The next morning Alyson again went to Ellen’s room for a last goodbye before she went to school. This time she couldn’t believe her eyes. She walked in and found Ellen on the bed, completely naked, furiously pumping the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Ellen noticed her sister just as she began to climax, and it was too late to stop. Alyson stood there and watched as Ellen bit her lip, her face contorting in anticipation of the coming orgasm. Then, as it hit, her body folded in half at the waist, as she sat up and convulsed, her body wracked by the waves of pleasure. After half a minute or so she relaxed and lay back, her naked body glistening with sweat. She idly fingered a nipple with on hand as she quietly whimpered, coming down from the orgasm.