Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,333 Followers

"Come, Danny."

"Oh!"

"Come."

"Oh, oh, uhhh!"

"Come," she cooed. "I want to see you come. I want to see you come all over me. I want you to see you come all over my hands. You love how soft my hands are, don't you? Then come. You love watching my fingers curl around your big cock. So come. Come. You love my fingernails, you love how they look, how they feel on your skin? Then come." Her hands were a blur, the wet sloppy sounds her slippery hands made were wonderfully sexy and exciting. But her kind, gentle, loving voice finished me. "Come, Danny. Come. Come. Come."

My semen lacked the firepower to shoot to the ceiling, instead it just flowed out like hot white lava, covering her loving hands in my sticky seed. She jacked me off until I ejected every drop of sperm in my balls.

I don't know how long I was passed out, but I woke to the sounds of the winch lowering my rubbery legs to the bed. "Are you OK, honey?"

"I think so," I said.

Elaine kissed my forehead, and then she helped me to my feet. "Why don't you take a shower while I clean up?" I was too drained to offer to help. I staggered to the shower, washed the come and the lube and the smell of hot, dirty sex from my tingling body. I toweled off, and when I came out of the bedroom my clothes were waiting. I dressed and walked out to the living room.

Elaine was there with a glass of lemonade. "Well, I think you learned your lesson today, didn't you?"

"There was a lesson I was supposed to learn?"

She winked. "Of course. You learned that it's more fun to play with a friend than by yourself."

"I sure learned that," I said, taking a deep drink. I realized how thirsty I was.

"Next time we'll do some other things."

I coughed. "You mean, there WILL be other times? I was afraid, well, you wouldn't do this with me again."

She laughed and looked like I was nuts. "Do you think that if I only had one shot at that massive cock I wouldn't fuck you? No no no. I have all sorts of plans for you, darling. But I think I'll wait awhile before I take your cherry. I'll save that for awhile, so I have something wonderful to look forward to."

The doorbell rang. "That would be your mother," she said in her musical voice, and she went to answer it. I was so stunned, so shocked, so insanely happy that I just sat there and drank lemonade.

Mom joined us in the kitchen, she declined Elaine's offer of lemonade, and said we had to be going. I didn't know if I was expected to hug or kiss Elaine goodbye, but she solved the problem for me by giving me a motherly peck on the cheek. "We had a nice time," she told my mother.

"He learned his lesson?" she asked.

"Oh yes."

"Good."

"Stop by whenever you want," Elaine told me. I looked at Mom, and she nodded.

"Oh, I, uh, maybe I'll come over tomorrow."

"When you're homework is done," Mom said.

"Oh, sure."

We said our final goodbyes, and then Mom and I got in the car.

We drove in silence for the first few minutes. I was memorizing the way back to Elaine's house.

"You liked Elaine?" Mom asked.

"Oh, yes."

"Good. I'm glad you liked her." This was a very, very strange conversation.

So I made it stranger. "Mom? Thank you."

She frowned at me. "Don't say thank you. In fact, don't say anything. I did this because I thought it would be better for you to learn about...you know...from a woman like Elaine instead of doing whatever it was you were doing that day I walked in on you." She shuddered. "Anything would be better than that."

"Oh. OK." I said. I kept my mouth shut as long as I could. "But thank you, anyway."

"I said don't thank..."

"Just let me say this now and I'll never say it again. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you."

She looked like she might bite my head off. Then she softened a bit, and she said. "You're welcome."

And we drove the rest of the way home in contented silence.

christo
christo
1,333 Followers