Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

When I finished coming, and she swallowed all I had to give her, I found the strength to ask her, "What theory, exactly, were you working on?"

She licked her lips and hefted my now-deflating hose. "This, honey. If you're going to resist Bridget, your cock needs to be like this, not in the state you brought it to me."

"I don't understand."

"You have a much better chance of resisting a girl as lovely as Bridget if you're already sexually exhausted."

"OK..."

"So, you have to make sure that when she demands sex, you've already drained the tank, as it were."

"How the hell am I going to do that? I'm in school for eight hours a day. I can't have sex in school during the day."

A slow smile spread across Elaine's lips. "Well, you can take care of that yourself, can't you?"

"What, suck myself off in SCHOOL? "

She grinned. "That, or just jack off the old-fashioned way. When was the last time you did that?"

"It's been awhile."

"Just masturbate until you're calm. At least calm enough to say no to her."

I nodded. "OK, you're right, that might help."

"It should." She fondled my penis which, while pliable, wasn't quite flaccid. "Just a second, honey." I heard her footsteps go upstairs, then sashay back down. She returned with a long, thin dildo trailing an electrical cord. She also had a tube of lubricant.

"What's that for?" I asked, my dick twitching heavily.

She smiled "Just indulge me."

First she lubed the dildo, which she slowly fed into my rectum. The bulbous head buried deep inside me, she flipped the switch, and a penetrating buzz thrummed inside me. "Oooh," I sighed, and my penis leapt to life like a spurred horse. In seconds I was rampant, and Elaine squeezed lube into her hand and wrapped warm, slippery fingers around my cock.

She stroked me, her palm sliding all the way over my glans with every stroke. She put her hands together, her long nails forming a cage around my penis, and she rotated her pumping hands along my length. The vibrating probe inside me, Elaine's squishy hands..."I'm gonna come again."

"Really?" she said. She sounded surprised.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah, you're gonna make me come. Elaine..." I stretched my arms out, my hips pumping. I looked into her brown eyes, at her long pink nails, at the straining purple helmet of my dick, and I popped. The slit at the tip of my penis opened and a thin stream of semen leapt out, covering Elaine's loving hands.

I covered my face with my hands. "Oh, God, oh, boy," I moaned. "Pull that thing out of me, please."

Elaine extracted the dildo. "That was so good, Elaine. That felt so good." I thought she would smile and thank me. She didn't. She looked concerned. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"What's wrong, honey, is that I just made you come three times in about 40 minutes. I don't know how much free time you have at school to jerk off, but if you want to be in control of yourself by the end of the day, well...you have your work cut out for you."

I saw her point. But I wanted to reassure her, and in doing so reassure myself. "Don't worry, I'll pull it off." She shook her head and laughed, and I realized what I'd just said. "Um, no pun intended."

"I hope not, honey," she said, fondling my now-slumbering equipment.

*****

I woke from a dreamless sleep around 4AM. I had an erection. "Here we go," I sighed. I threw the blankets off and slid my ass a foot further down the length of my bed. I lifted my legs over my head, wedged my feet under the headboard, and said, "Hello there," to my throbbing manhood.

Already my stomach muscles burned. I had to do this quick. I tongued my cockhead, getting myself nice and wet, and then I sucked myself deep into my mouth. If it wasn't as good as getting a blowjob from Elaine, it still felt very, very good. But the pleasure radiating out from my groin had to compete with the serious discomfort of my abs. "Gotta get in shape," I thought.

And then my thoughts turned to Bridget Landau, to the way she smelled, the sound of her voice, the way her hair flowed about her back when she walked. I remembered the touch of her tongue on my earlobe...and I came. I came in a great clench and release, my semen gushing into my mouth. "Glug!" I burbled as I swallowed my load.

When my orgasm ended the pain in my gut became really serious. I pulled my feet from my headboard and unfolded my long frame. "Gotta get in shape," I repeated. If I followed Elaine's advice I'd be doing this a lot.

I still had a few hours to go before I had to get up for school. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. This time I did dream. I dreamt of Bridget Landau. Not of fucking her. We were together, in a cabin in the woods. I walked through the front door and she was sitting at a table, a vase and a pile of wildflowers on the table. She was carefully arranging the flowers in the vase. She looked up at me. "Hi, Danny," she said.

"Hi, honey." I sat at the table and helped her pick flowers to put in the vase. We didn't speak, we just picked flowers. It was a wonderful dream. What it meant, who knows? I'm not a psychologist. But when my alarm woke me up, I had a hard-on like an icicle.

"Here we go again," I said, getting my legs in position. Once again I filled my mouth with my hard, spongy cockmeat. It took a bit longer to get myself off this time, I really had to work my tongue around my sensitive glans. But I imagined Bridget slipping that pink oxford off her shoulders, unhooking her brassiere and tossing it on the floor, climbing into my lap...BOOM! Another climax brought about by my talented mouth, another sticky mouthful to swallow. I can't say why I enjoyed coming in my mouth, but I can't deny that I enjoyed it. A lot.

After I showered and dressed I went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom and Dad were both already dressed and looked a bit harried. "Come here, honey" Mom said, and she carefully examined my face and arms, looking at the bruises. "You look better. If that boy gives you any trouble today, you tell me, OK?" She kissed me on the cheek. "You'll have to get your own breakfast, we're running late." Dad gave me a wave, and they headed down the hall. To their retreating backs I said, quietly, "That's OK, I'm already full."

You can imagine that my day was rather stressful. Panucci and his gang sought me out and found me at my locker before first period. "You're fucking dead," he said. But with his nose taped and stuffed with cotton it came out as "Hur hnucking hed."

There were a lot of people watching, and I liked having an audience. "What's that?" I said, cocking an ear.

"Hnuther-hucker!"

"Yeah, yeah. Look, tough guy, any time you want to go, name it. Let's see how brave you are without your pussy...I mean, posse."

More cursing, posturing, motherfuckering. I walked away and they didn't follow. I figured I had a few weeks before Panucci would risk his face again. Then I'd have to pay the piper. But now? Now, when I walked down the hall, everyone looked at me. Not with respect, not exactly. I was still something of a curiosity. I'd gone to school with these kids for years, always blending into the background. My niche had been established, I was a brainy, storky kid of no real consequence. Now I was Bridget Landau's prom date. I was the breaker of the Panucci nose. I was notorious.

And I loved it.

My swagger was staggered when I saw Bridget Landau walking toward me. If yesterday she played the innocent, today she was dressed to kill. Black leather skirt just above the knee, black leather boots just below, and a clingy white blouse that you could just about, but not quite, see through. Her eyes were heavily mascaraed, her lips a deep, dark red. When she walked down the hall every eye followed her every step. Guys were turning around and walking backward so they could keep her in their field of vision.

When she saw me she held out her arms and said, "Hey, baby." She gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "See you at lunch." She walked down the hall, looking back at me over her shoulder, those intense blue eyes boring into mine. I could barely walk, my erection levering against my pants. This, after two bigtime orgasms this morning. Oh boy, I was I trouble.

I made it through first period OK, but after class Bridget caught me at my locker and said, "I have something important to tell you."

"What?"

"I'm not wearing underwear. Just wanted you to know." She walked away.

I lumbered to my next class and told the teacher, "I have to go to the bathroom!"

Mr. Pazerski looked up. "Why didn't you go between classes?"

I put both hands on his desk and said every word distinctly. "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! NOW!!"

In the bathroom I somehow got my pants over my stiffy and sat down to work. I started stroking, getting a good rhythm going, imagining Bridget, no underwear, her bare pussy...uh huh...uh huh...

I didn't come. I wasn't close. I was hard, sure, but I didn't feel that sensation of imminent release. I kept working it, jerking my cock so fast I thought the friction might set my dick aflame. Nothing.

A bad thought went through my mind. "Aw, come on," I implored. "This can't be happening." I redoubled my efforts. Nothing.

The thought that went through my head was, "You can't come this way. You have to suck yourself off. You're too spoiled. Jerking off won't work. You gotta suck it."

I didn't have time. I zipped up and walked stiffly back to class. "I was about to send a search party out for you," Pazerski said. I smiled and took my seat. All I could think about was Bridget's naked pussy under that skirt, her unencumbered breasts under that blouse. I didn't comprehend a single word spoken the whole class.

I got to my locker, exchanged books, and when I turned Bridget was there. "I forgot to tell you something else," she said.

"What," I whimpered.

"I shaved myself last night. Down there. For you."

Oh, jeepers. I got to class, advised this teacher that I had to go to the bathroom, and locked myself in the handicapped stall. It had the room I required. I waited until the late bell rang and listened carefully. I was alone. I worked quickly, removing my jeans and hanging them on the hook. I lay on the cool tile floor and found that, thankfully, it wasn't wet. My ass was close to the commode, and I used the bowl to lever my legs over my head. I tucked my feet under the door and my cock was right there in my face.

"Thank God!" I groaned as I put my cock in my mouth. I started to suck, started to blow myself for the third time in the six hours. "Mmm...mmm..." I moaned as my orgasm, which had eluded me while jerking off, boiled to the surface.

And then I heard the fucking bathroom door open. "Dum, de dum dum," a voice mumbled idly. I was trapped. I couldn't untuck my feet, I'd make too much noise. I also didn't want to stop sucking myself, I was too close to orgasm. All I could do is keep quiet, and hope that my visitor wouldn't think to look for toes under the door.

"Da da dee..." it was a man's voice, not a kid, a teacher, must be. I heard him unzip, pause, and then the stream hitting the bowl. "Dum dum dum..."

I was trembling all over. My abs were about to seize up, my penis seconds from erupting. The bastard at the urinal must have drunk a gallon of coffee. "La da dee..." he sang, and his stream echoed against the porcelain bowl.

"Mmm...mmm," I whimpered. I batted my cockhead with my tongue and thought about Bridget's shaven snatch. That did it. I started to come, my syrupy come filling my mouth just as the pissing jackass finally ended his evacuations.

"Ahh..." we both said, him much louder than me.

I still had to wait for him to leave before I could unfold myself. But the bastard was a hygiene freak. I heard water running, the soap dispenser went "ka-chunk!", and I heard him lathering up. All the while my abdominal muscles blazed white hot.

"Dum dum dum," that motherfucking jerk hummed, washing and washing and WASHING his hands. I started to cry, I couldn't bear the pain. "La da dum..."

"Son of a bitch!" I sobbed. I had to do it. I pulled my feet from under the door. It made a quiet clatter, but it sounded like gunshots in the silent bathroom.

"Someone there?" the urinator said. It was Pazerski. Great.

"Just me," I groaned. "Dan Payton."

"Payton? You're in the bathroom again?"

"Yeah," I thought fast. "I have diarrhea."

"Anything to do with the fight yesterday?" he said.

Hadn't thought of that. "Yeah, maybe. I took a few shots to the kidneys."

"Why would you mess with a guy like that?" he asked. Not, "I hope you're OK", or, "Panucci should have been suspended." Fucker.

"Why would he want to mess with me? I broke his nose."

"Yeah, but I heard you got your ass kicked. And if you're in here shitting blood, sounds like you did."

"I'm not shitting blood. And you know what? It'd be a lot easier to do what I have to do without you here."

"Fine, fine." He left, and when I heard the door huff shut I got dressed. When I got back to class my teacher said, "Where were you?"

"Talking to Mr. Pazerski." That satisfied her. I sat down, calm, satisified, my penis limp.

A situation that lasted until the next visit to my locker, when Bridget snuck up behind me and whispered, "I've never sucked your cock. I'll do that today after school." And just like that, my cock went "Booooiinnnnnggg!"

What the hell was I going to do? I couldn't keep showing up five minutes late to class, I couldn't blow myself five, six times a day. There were two weeks to go to the prom. I'd have a heart attack. I'd blow my abdominal muscles and I'd spend the rest of my life folded in half.

At lunch I sat down with my buddies. They looked at me like I was an alien. "What?" I asked.

Vince shook his head. "Nothing, man. Nothing." We ate in total silence for fifteen seconds before the inevitable. Bridget walked up to our table, put her leg on my seat, and said, "Hi, boys. Anything good around here to eat?"

Their eyes all went to the place between her legs. "Do you mind if I borrow Danny?" Their heads went side to side. She took my hand and tugged. I followed, carrying my tray to an empty booth.

"My mommy and daddy won't be home until late," she said. "We can fuck all afternoon."

"Oh, that's nice," I mumbled.

"Nice? Having sex with me is only 'nice'?"

"Oh, no, I just...I'm still a bit in shock."

She leaned across the table. "When I'm sitting on you, when every inch of your dick is buried in my pussy, then I think you'll be in shock."

Oh, God, give me strength. "Bridget, I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Yes, you are." She wasn't angry, or surprised. She was just stating a fact.

"No, I'm not."

She smiled. "Why wouldn't you want to have sex with me? Tell me, I'm curious."

She looked so glamorous, so sophisticated. I felt like a mouse sitting next to a lioness. "Why would you want to have sex with me?" I asked, trying to deflect her question.

"You have a huge dick," she said, impatient. And then, more deliberately, "No, no just huge. My mommy says that your dick is the best she's ever had, it's not just big, it hits all the hot spots in your pussy. She said you really know how to fuck."

"Tell Julia I appreciate the compliment."

Bridget grabbed my wrist. "I don't want you anywhere NEAR my mommy! I still have nightmares about the time you fucked me. The idea of you having sex with my mom, watching her on her hands and knees moaning while you fuck her...I can't stand to see her out of control like that."

"Then you probably don't want to see her with my mother."

"No I don't. And you'd better find some way to break that up."

"I'm working on it."

"Work harder," Bridget said, and the toe of her boot caressed my ankle. "I'll make it worth your while."

I ate without tasting. "I heard Michael threatened you this morning," she said.

I'd forgotten all about him. "Oh, yeah. No big deal."

"Getting your ass kicked is no big deal?"

"I'm not afraid of him."

She looked at me, and it was like she was really looking me over, thinking about something. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She smiled at me in a way that gave me the willies. She looked up at the clock, lunch was almost over. "Just come straight to my house after school."

"No," I said.

She leaned close, the front of her blouse fell open. She pulled the neck open, and I could see her nipples. "Yes."

My jaw trembled. "I want you to like me." I blurted.

"What?" she said, leaning back.

"I don't just want to have sex with you. I want you to like me. Honestly like me. Respect me."

When I was finished blabbing I winced. It sounded bad. I waited for the patented Bridget Landau scorn to rain down on me and reduce me to tears. She didn't. She looked at me in that strange way, measuring me. When she spoke she said, "Let's see what happens first. You cave in and fuck me, or I respect you." She got up. "I drove myself today, so I don't need a ride. I'll see you at my house." She kissed my cheek and walked away as the bell rung.

I spent the rest of the day trying to understand what happened at lunch. I thought I knew Bridget, thought I could predict her actions. Just imagine what a super-stuck-up bitch would do and that was your template. But she hadn't blown me out of the water. Maybe she didn't want to embarrass her "boyfriend" in front of everyone? Maybe.

When the final bell rang and I walked to my car, I saw no sign of Bridget. I guessed she left already, home to get ready for me and my dick. I drove out of campus and, instead of turning left, toward Bridget's, I turned right, for the drive to Elaine's. I needed her help. I needed her nimble fingers, her loving mouth, the warm nest between her legs.

I pulled into her driveway and she had the door open before I got halfway down her walk. "You had a tough day, didn't you?" she said.

I put her hand on the front of my pants. "Let me tell you about it."

We went upstairs, to the bedroom Elaine used specifically for her favorite sexual hijinks. "Get undressed, honey, and relax." I stripped and lay down on the bed, the one festooned with restraints and chains and other trinkets. I told her about my day, the episode in the bathroom, my multiple encounters with Bridget. "Poor baby," she soothed, caressing my face. "Let me make it all better for you."

I was somewhat surprised when Elaine shackled my feet, and then my wrists. "What are you doing?" I asked as she snuggled between my open legs. "I like it better sometimes when I know you're trapped. That way I know that beautiful cock isn't going anywhere, and it's all mine to..."

The doorbell rang. "I wonder who that is?" she said. It looked like she was going to ignore it, but it rang again. "I'll be back in a moment, honey."

It's an odd feeling, lying on your back, tied down, erection perpendicular, waiting for your lover to come back and pleasure you. Not an unpleasant feeling, but odd. When I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I got excited. When I realized that there were two sets of footsteps, I got nervous. Who was the second person? The last time Elaine and I were interrupted in the middle of sex it was my mother who did the interrupting, my mother who watched Elaine cornhole me with a glass dildo. Talk about your odd feelings.

I heard them coming down the hall, and then there they were. Elaine, looking somewhat bemused. And Bridget, looking nervous, excited-and triumphant.

"We have a guest," Elaine said.

"Oh my God," Bridget whispered. She was staring at my penis. "He's even bigger than I remember."

"You told her to come here?!" I screamed at Elaine.

She shook her head. "I'm as surprised as you, honey."

"I followed you." Bridget said. "If you'd gone home I would have barged in there, but you didn't. I followed you here, and my mommy has talked enough about Elaine and her parties for me to figure out where I was."

christo
christo
1,334 Followers