Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,327 Followers

"So what happens now?" I asked, rattling my legs in the restraints.

"I think that's up to your friend," Elaine said.

"I won't have sex with you," I told Bridget.

"Fine," she said. Without another word she took off her blouse, her magnificent breasts high and firm. My dick throbbed. "Can you help me with this?" she asked Elaine, and my older lover moved behind her and unzipped the skirt.

"This is really beautiful," Elaine said, admiring the skirt. "I don't have the figure to wear leather."

"Of course you do," Bridget said. She moved close to Elaine and unbuttoned her blouse, unbuttoned her pants, stripped Elaine until she too was nude. "You have a very beautiful body."

"So do you, honey, so do you." Elaine said.

It was like I wasn't in the room. The two women touched each other, fingertips touching shoulders, tummies, nipples. Bridget stood there in her knee-high boots and nothing else and I could see that, yes indeed, she'd shaved herself clean. "What do you want to do, darling?" Elaine asked.

"I want you to show me how to give a blow job," Bridget said.

My penis twitched with anticipation, I started hyperventilating. I watched with rapt attention as Elaine took Bridget by the hand and led her to the bed. Two women, so different, and both so beautiful. It was probably a good thing I was tied up, or else I would have been bouncing off the walls.

Elaine crawled between my legs, Bridget lay down next to me. The two women looked into each other's eyes, my penis between them. "They key to making a man feel good with your mouth," Elaine said, "is to get his penis wet. Start off by putting him deep in your mouth, get your saliva all over."

Elaine did just that, putting half of my penis in her mouth, slowly pulling her mouth up, up, up to my cockhead, then back down again. After a few strokes Elaine pulled her mouth away and showed my shiny column to Bridget. "See?"

"Is it hard to do with such a big cock?"

"It is. A normal size penis you can put the whole thing in your mouth, you can deep-throat him all the way. A penis this big you can't do that...at least, not without a lot of practice."

Elaine started sucking on my again, bobbing her head up and down my length. "Oh," I moaned as her tongue trilled under my cockhead.

She pulled her mouth away with a moist "pop!". "See this," she said, pointing with a long fingernail at the shiny, silky patch of skin just under my peehole. "This spot is very sensitive to a man. Use your tongue here." She licked me and I moaned. "Kiss him here." She planted several lip-smacking kisses there and I moaned louder. "Men love that."

Bridget looked intently at my cock, but she made no move to touch it. I didn't speak, it didn't seem to be my place. I didn't understand the dynamic between Elaine and Bridget, but I didn't want to disturb it. I was too excited.

"If you can't suck his whole cock into your mouth, how do you get him off?" Bridget asked.

"Use your hand. Hold your hand here," Elaine gripped the lower half of my staff, "And as your mouth goes up and down, your hand follows. Like this." Elaine gave me the works, her mouth working the upper half of my cock, her soft hand stroking the lower. The slurpy sounds of her mouth loving me filled the bedroom. I didn't know what to do. Beg her to finish me? Ask Bridget to try it out? I was too far gone to worry about her respect. Now I wanted her body, I craved her body the way a drowning man craves air.

"I want to try," Bridget said, answering my prayers.

"OK, darling," Elaine said.

"I want to try it on you." Their eyes met, Elaine smiled, and Bridget got up on all fours and crawled over to Elaine. They kissed, briefly, Elaine still fondling my penis, which was now hard as differential calculus.

"She can practice on me!" I blubbered.

"Just a minute, honey," Elaine said. "We'll get to you in a minute."

Elaine went to a cupboard and pulled out a harness and a dildo. She stepped into the harness, got the dildo arranged, and lay back on the bed. The dildo was about seven inches long and very lifelike. "This is bigger than the average penis, but not nearly so big as Danny."

Elaine spread her legs, the dildo wobbling between her legs. Bridget eased her body next to Elaine and lowered her lovely face to the older woman's breasts. She kissed a nipple, sucking it into her mouth for a few moments. When she released the bud from her mouth she said, "I've never been with a woman. But I've wanted to."

"There's nothing wrong with that. It's wonderful, actually."

"I don't know what to do to a woman, either."

"You know your body. Do what makes your body feel good."

Bridget sucked on Elaine's breasts, her tongue tracing circles around the erect nipples. I was right fucking THERE, I mean, I was six inches away, my erection trembling with every heartbeat, but the girl and the woman slowly writhing next to me paid me no mind.

"Bridget, darling?" Elaine said. The beautiful face rose from the pillowy breasts. "Suck my cock."

I had to watch as Bridget knelt between Elaine's legs and performed fellatio. She followed Elaine's instructions, getting the whole thing shiny and wet before she really got started. Watching those dark lips spread wide over the dildo, that blonde hair forming a canopy of Elaine's groin instead of my own, was a torture almost exquisite in its intensity.

I didn't speak. There was nothing to say. Whatever I said would be pathetic and needy. I had to sit there and take it, and hope that, after awhile, they'd be willing to give it as well.

I'd never seen Elaine so caught up in the moment, even the first time she and I had sex. I knew Elaine was bisexual, so maybe Bridget overwhelmed her as much as she overwhelmed men. That frightened me. Elaine was my rock, my beacon of experience and reason. If Bridget got to her, all was lost.

Elaine caressed Bridget's blonde hair as she sucked on the dildo. "That's it, honey, use your tongue, use your tongue on me." Bridget let the phallus fall from her mouth and spun her tongue over the big head. A few seconds of this and then Bridget put it back in her mouth, sucking, jerking the shaft with her hands.

"Do you know who gives great head?" Bridget said to Elaine.

"Who?"

"Him," she said, gesturing with her head.

"Yes, he does," Elaine agreed. "It's amazing, how he does that."

"Does it turn you on, to watch him suck himself?"

"Yes, it does, very much."

"Have you every seen him suck his cock until he comes all over his face?"

"Yes."

"Have you every watched him swallow his own come?"

"Yes," Elaine said, beaming, obviously excited.

"Do you enjoy swallowing semen?" she asked Elaine.

"Not exactly. I enjoy making a man come in my mouth, and in the moment when he comes, I'm so excited that swallowing his semen is what I want to do more than anything in the world. It's the moment that makes it exciting."

Bridget leaned down and sucked on the dildo some more, sucked on it with such enthusiasm that, had it been flesh instead of plastic, it would have erupted and filled her mouth. "I want to swallow a man's semen," with incredible intensity. "I want to make him so out of control that he comes in my mouth, I want to feel it pour down my throat."

I lay there, mouth dry, a bit dizzy, too much of my blood concentrated in the towering pole between my legs. I wanted to raise my hand, shout at the heavens, set off fireworks. "ME! DO THAT TO ME!" I wanted to scream.

She paused, a strand of saliva momentarily connecting her lips and the dildo. "I want to eat your pussy," Bridget told Elaine.

Now I wanted to scream "NO!" I didn't want Bridget burrowing into Elaine's pussy, I wanted those full, red lips sliding up and down my prick. And I was scared for Elaine, too. I didn't want Bridget enslaving Elaine as she did everyone else. But I didn't say anything. I just prayed.

"No,," Elaine said, getting to her knees.

"Please, I want to."

She made Bridget lie down. "No, honey. Because I'm going to fuck you now."

Oh, Jesus. Bridget lay down, strands of her hair on my shoulder, and Elaine got between her splayed legs and put the dildo inside. "Oh, Elaine," Bridget cried as the mature woman penetrated her. "I've been so desperate to get fucked since he popped my cherry..."

Hey, they finally acknowledged my existence. "Does it feel good, darling?" Elaine asked as she started thrusting.

"Yes!" Bridget's perfect breasts jiggled just as they had when I fucked her.

"Does it feel as good as Danny's cock?"

Bridget didn't answer right away, all that came from her lips were soft, kittenish mews as Elaine fucked her smooth pussy.

"Does it?" Elaine challenged.

"No. No, I'm sorry, it doesn't."

Elaine started fucking Bridget faster, faster, lifting my prom date's legs to rest on her own wide hips. She leaned down, Bridget raised her head, and they kissed passionately, soft lips pressed together, their pink tongues gently entwining. My jaw hung slack, my mind could barely believe what I was seeing. "A real cock always feels better," Elaine said. "And Danny's cock feels the best of any cock I've ever had."

For the first time Bridget looked at me. Her face was flushed, her blue eyes narrowed into tiny slits as Elaine screwed her with the strap-on. "I want your cock right now," Bridget hissed. She arched her back as Elaine penetrated her with more and more powerful thrusts.

I looked at Bridget, at that body, those breasts, those lips, those long, long legs. I looked at Elaine, at her kind face, her big swaying breasts. I could have Bridget if I wanted, I could plow her with all the fury this maddening day stirred in me. I could again fulfill the desire of every male who had ever seen Bridget Landau-the desire to fuck her.

That was everyone else's dream. Not mine.

"No," I told Bridget. "Elaine, untie me." Elaine paused her thrusting long enough to reach back and unstrap the restraints that held my legs. Free at last, I got up and walked around behind Elaine. I rubbed my erection against her buttocks.

"No, please, fuck me!" Bridget cried. "You've fucked Elaine dozens of times, I know! My mommy told me! Please! Be inside me!"

I slowly introduced myself inside Elaine's vagina. "Oh, Danny," she sighed. "I never get used to that, that incredible feeling when you slide inside me."

"No, Elaine, please, give him to me, please!"

She leaned down and kissed Bridget tenderly. "He's not mine to give, darling. And he's not yours to take."

Our three bodies moved together, Elaine fucking and being fucked, the two women moaning in ecstasy as their sweaty bodies pressed close together. I was inside Elaine's slippery vagina but it was Bridget I watched, her beautiful face alternating between agonal need and blissful rapture.

"I'll beg, if you want me to" Bridget sobbed. "I'll beg to have you inside me."

It was Elaine who answered her. "You don't have to beg, darling, you just have to ask the right way."

After watching Elaine and Bridget love each other I couldn't be expected to last very long, even after three self-inflicted blowjobs, and I didn't last. Seconds after Elaine spoke those words I started thrusting maniacally. "I'm...uhh...I'm think I'm gonna come."

Elaine laughed. "You think, honey?"

"Ohh!" I drove my cock to the hilt inside Elaine. "Ohh!" Elaine moaned, driving her own hips forward and burying the dildo inside Bridget. "Ohh!" Bridget cried, and as I ejaculated Elaine leaned down and kissed Bridget on the lips. When my spasms ended, the woman and the girl were still passionately kissing.

I eased out of Elaine. She eased out of Bridget. I lay down, Elaine to my left, Bridget to my right. Neither woman touched me. I didn't know what to do. Put my arms around them? What should I say to Bridget?

"Danny, honey?" Elaine said.

"Yes?"

"Go home."

"What?"

She kissed my ear. "Go home now. I think you made your point today."

I didn't understand what she meant. Then I looked at Bridget. She was trying very hard not to cry. And then I did understand. I'd made her beg. She humiliated herself. My continued presence would only make her feel worse. For a second, I enjoyed that. I enjoyed seeing her suffer, as she had caused me to suffer so many times. But it passed like a puff of smoke. I didn't want her to hate me. I didn't want her to lust for me. I wanted her to like me. And I could see in her eyes I wasn't there yet.

I pulled on my clothes, kissed Elaine goodbye, and went to the door. I stopped. I had to tell her something.

"Bridget?"

"What?"

"I sucked myself off three times today, to keep myself from going crazy every time I saw you. I did it in the bathroom at school, and Pazerski nearly caught me. I won't try to resist you anymore because I can't. I don't have the strength. And, anyway, I don't want to," I shrugged. "The rest is up to you."

Bridget pillowed her head on Elaine's soft breasts, as I'd done many times before. Elaine stroked her lustrous blonde hair. "Go home, honey,"

I walked out the door. "Danny," Bridget called after me.

"Yes," I said, my stomach sour with anticipation.

"Be careful of Michael and his friends. I don't want your face all messed up for the prom."

I relaxed, and it felt so good to relax. "I will."

"See you tomorrow at lunch."

"OK."

I left Bridget and Elaine entwined together, and as I walked down the hall I heard the sound of soft kisses and gentle murmuring. Now, that was something I wanted to experience again, Bridget and Elaine together, but not as frustrating as this time.

I drove home, my spirit at rest. I walked in the door, and there was my mom, reading the newspaper. And like a slap to the face, I realized that I wasn't out of the weeds yet.

"Hi, honey," she said. "Any trouble at school today?"

"Nah, no problems." I poured a glass of milk and took a sip, wishing it was Jack Daniels instead. "Oh, I forgot to tell you yesterday, I have a date for the prom."

"Really! Who is it? That girl from your physics class you said you liked?"

"Um, no, she has a date. No, I'm going with...um...Bridget Landau."

Her smile not wavering a millimeter, she said, "Over my dead body."

"Mom, I..."

Smile, frozen in place. "Honey. Listen. You will go with that girl over my dead body."

"I..."

There was an odd crunching noise, and I realized that it was Mom grinding her teeth. "Are you going out in the back yard to dig my grave? Because you'd better put me in it before you go pick her up."

"Mom."

"You'll have dirt all over your tux. Don't wear white."

"Mom."

"And tramp the dirt down, because if there's any way possible, I'll claw my way out and come after you."

"Mom! I'm a big boy! I can take care of myself! My God, I'm not marrying the girl. I'll pick her up, we'll dance a bit, drink some punch, have some fun. This is a way for us to put the fight in the cafeteria behind us, get everyone to stop talking about it."

"Oh for God's sake, she's doing this because she wants to really screw you over! Don't you see, this is her big move, she's been plotting her revenge for weeks and now she's sprung her trap! And you walked right into it!" She put her hand over her mouth, tears came to her eyes. "Don't you have any sense at all?"

I was angry. "You don't think she might actually want to go with me? Maybe she likes me?"

"She might like getting fucked by you," Mom said, and then realized what she said. "Honey, you're too good for her. She's beautiful, yes. But inside she's as dark and evil and twisted as her mother. She needs a strong hand to control her. And you just aren't experienced enough yet to deal with a creature like her."

"For Christ's sake, she's not Darth Vader! Julia isn't Hannibal Lecter! What the hell could she do to me?"

Mom put her hand on top of mine. "I don't know, honey. That's what I'm afraid of."

christo
christo
1,327 Followers