Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 15

Story Info
When Mr. Landau can't perform, Danny comes to rescue.
8.7k words
4.72
108.9k
8

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,335 Followers

What, exactly, does one wear to an orgy? The obvious answer-nothing but a smile-doesn't work if you have to drive to the event or otherwise be seen in public. And Victoria's Secret wouldn't be in business if it wasn't more erotic to drape the body in soft and flowing garments that can be patiently and easily removed from their panting owner.

But what you wear also depends if you're a willing participant in the festivities or a sacrificial lamb. And as I drove to Elaine's house to attend this particular bacchanal, I had the feeling that "baa baa baa" was all anyone wanted to hear out of my mouth. Elaine was finally going to have sex with Edward Landau, Teddy to his friends, Bridget's father to me. And I had the ominous feeling that Julia, Bridget's mother, would somehow connive a way to get me and my enormous penis under her control. And as Bridget had expressly forbidden me to have sex with her mother...you see how very, very confusing this whole situation was.

Well, let me confuse it even more. Before I drove to Elaine's I had an errand to run. After school I saw Bridget standing by my car, and, good gracious, was she ever so lovely. A soft pink sweater, a long, gauzy, white skirt, and pink lipstick that made me want to kiss her so bad my knees knocked. When I'd seen her earlier in the day she'd been wearing the sweater but she'd changed her jeans for the skirt, and the lipstick was fresh. "You look fantabulous," I said.

"Thank you," she said, and took my hand and touched her hip to mine. Just that friendly, familiar touch was enough to dump quarts of adrenaline into my bloodstream. She said, "I guess you have plans for tonight."

Meaning the above-referenced orgy. "I won't go near your mother. I'll pop her in the mouth if she comes near me. I'm keeping my pants on and my thoughts pure."

Bridget kissed my cheek, and with her lips an inch from my ear she whispered, "Not if you're thinking about me, I hope."

It took superhuman control not to pull down her skirt, impale her from behind, impregnate her, and then whisk her to a church for a quick wedding. Instead I said, "I'm jealous. I have to go to this stupid orgy, and here you are all dressed up for someone else."

She smiled without a trace of guilt. "I have to visit a...friend of my mother's." She kissed me again, then she looked at me seriously. "I know that you might, um, do some things at Elaine's. Maybe with Elaine, or with someone else." Before I could protest she put her fingertip on my lips. "It's OK, I understand. But not with my mommy. Do you understand that? Not with my mommy."

I loved her so much, I wanted her so much, that a request like "Don't have sex with my mother" seemed all the more ludicrous. "I won't. I promise."

Another soft, warm kiss, and she left me. But before she got to her own car she whirled and said, "Oh! You're tux is ready. Do you have time to pick it up today?"

"Oh, sure," I said. Another smile, all for me, for ME! And the we got in our cars, waved good-bye, and went our separate ways.

I rode that high all the way home, and then I went inside and saw my mother and I crashed back down to earth. The house was spotlessly clean. And my mother was wearing a striking blue sundress and her hair was perfect and her makeup was perfect and I knew, I KNEW, why Bridget had told me it was all right if I indulged myself a little at Elaine's. Because while I was watching her father give Elaine the fuck she'd waited years to enjoy, Teddy's little girl would be upstairs in bed fooling around with my mother. It was just like the time when I'd hidden under the bed and heard Mom and Bridget licking and sucking and fingering each other. Both dressed up, both made up, both giddy with anticipation at what was to come.

Told you I'd confuse things even more.

I barely spoke to Mom, other than to tell her she looked nice and I plans for tonight. Plans she undoubtedly knew about, but I wasn't going to speak them aloud. I went upstairs, found the ticket for my tux, and changed into a Polo shirt and shorts. I put two additional items in a plastic bag and took them with me. I said goodbye to Mom, got in my car, and drove off. I looked for Bridget's car lurking on some side street, waiting impatiently for me to leave so it could leap forward and screech to a halt in our driveway, but perhaps she was more clever than I was paranoid. I drove on.

The tux fit as though my body had been constructed to fit inside it. At least that was my impression. I'd never worn something that hung on my body so luxuriously. I looked fantastic. Carlo, the tailor/genius Bridget had taken me to, was a bit concerned because the sleeves were perhaps a sixteenth of an inch too short, and the cuffs broke a millimeter too low, but other than that, as he said, "It will do!"

There was one other area he was concerned with. "Your crotch," he said. "Is there enough room for your, ah, organ?"

"Yes, plenty."

"Bridget is a beeeautiful girl," he said expansively. "If you get, ah, excited, do you think you might, ah, tear something?"

I guess you have to have these conversations when you're dealing with a master tailor and you happen to be endowed with a freak-cock, but I assured him that I would be fine, and I would return the pants to him without any torn, gaping holes.

"You are a very lucky young man," Carlo said as I disrobed. "Bridget is an angel, a living angel."

"Yes, she is," I sighed. And then I remembered that my angel probably had her head between my mother's legs at this very moment, and I sighed again.

There was no need to pay him, as Bridget and her father had taken care of it, so I went in the dressing room to change. I brought my plastic bag with me, and Carlo said, "What's that?" He peeked inside, frowned and said, "Are you sure you have enough room in the crotch?"

"Yes, it was very roomy."

His brows shot up. "Not too roomy? Do we need to pull it in, I can..."

"No, the amount of roominess was perfect. I'm not going to pop out and scare anyone. I have these things just to, um, hold things in a bit."

"Ahh!!" Carlo said. "You have date with Bridget and don't want to disgust her with your...ah..."

"Organ."

He grinned. "I understand," he said, not understanding, but I didn't think it mattered much.

What was in the plastic bag? A jock strap. A jock strap and a pair of Jockey shorts. I put on the jock strap, then put the jockeys on over that, and finally pulled on my boxers. Then up came my shorts, and, I have to say, I could have used a bit more roominess. It was a bit snug, but that had to be endured.

I asked the question before, what does one wear to an orgy? Well, if one doesn't want to participate, and if one especially wants to avoid one person who will probably try VERY hard to get into your pants, well, you make getting into your pants as much of a challenge as possible. Hence the quadruple layers. Girded in my makeshift armor, I got in my car and drove to Elaine's.

A dozen cars clogged Elaine's driveway and the street. I recognized the Landau's car, as well as cars belonging to several of Elaine's friends. Friends that I had fucked and been fucked by. One of these friends opened the door when I rang the bell. "Well, hello stranger," Crystal said with a leer when she saw me. She gave my cheek a kiss and my groin a squeeze as I said hello. Crystal had once tickle-tortured me with her long fingernails as she rode me, and I felt my constricted cock throb as she caressed my groin "Are you here for the festivities?" she asked.

"Just an innocent bystander."

She tickled my ribs with her long nails. "Oh, baby, there's nothing innocent about you. Not any more."

Crystal had huge, heavy, round breasts, breasts that teasingly swelled from the dark green corset she wore. I suspected everyone would be in their most erotic finery, and Crystal confirmed it. I cupped her juggs in my hands and said, "I wasn't innocent after you got through with me."

She grinned and touched her upper lip with her tongue. "I'm not through with you, Danny. Not by a long shot."

I left her laughing and walked into Elaine's big living room. The furniture had all been removed and a king-sized mattress dominated the floor. The mattress was swathed in ivory satin as luxurious as the lingerie worn by the people in the room. But when I say "people", I should say "women", because everyone milling around the bed was of the fair sex. That was, I thought, a bit ominous. Fifteen sets of eyes locked on me with a mix of lust and curiosity.

A husky voice to my left said, "Danny, so delicious to see you.". It was Julia, her black hair pulled back in a severe ponytail, her luscious body draped with black silk. She kissed me on the cheek and I recoiled inside, afraid of this gorgeous women because of the torments I'd endured at her hands. "Why don't you get something to drink, we'll be starting soon."

The mood in the room was rather odd. There was a definite buzz of anticipation, but a green cloud of envy polluted the air-the main topic of conversation amongst these ladies was about how lucky Elaine was, and why Teddy hadn't chosen HER to fuck. It wasn't mean-spirited, I didn't hear a word against Elaine-though I did hear quite a few against Julia.

Most of the calumny came from three women who were clustered around the table that held the drinks, alcoholic and non. These three had definitely gone for the hard stuff. Unlike the others in the room they weren't dressed for the bedroom, though they all looked fantastic in their short skirts and high heels and $300 blouses. As I poured myself a ginger ale they suddenly halted their conversation, and I could tell that they were staring at me. I turned around and gave them my most winning smile.

All three women were drop-dead gorgeous, I mean world-class beauties. The blonde was perhaps 45, the redhead 35, the brunette halfway through her twenties. The blonde looked at me suspiciously and said, "You seem awfully chummy with Julia.". The other two regarded me with faintly-buzzed antipathy.

I understood perfectly what my audience wanted to hear. "I'm as chummy with Julia as a dog is with a cat. After all she's put me through, well, she's not on my Christmas card list."

I had their attention. "What do you mean?" the redhead asked.

I gave her a conspiratorial smile. "You know the sort of things she's into, right?" They all frowned and nodded. "She tried them on me. It worked for awhile, but I managed to turn the tables on her."

The girl with dark hair was just a few years older than me, but she said, "No offense, but what would that bitch want with a kid like you?"

I smiled. "Since when does Julia need a good reason to be cruel and nasty to someone?"

"That's true," the blonde said. She extended a hand. "I'm Alexandra.". We shook, and then the redhead said, "I'm Marissa," and we repeated the hand-shaking thing. The pretty young girl just said, "Gina" and nodded. Of the three she seemed the most pissed off, and I wondered what they were doing here if they loathed Julia so much.

Marissa answered that question for me. "We know about what a bitch Julia is. I used to be Teddy's secretary."

"So did I," Alexandra said.

Gina snarled, "I'm his secretary NOW."

"Ah," I said. "It must be a pain to deal with her every day."

"I don't deal with Julia," Gina said. "I hate her. I wish she would die in some kind of accident involving molten steel."

Marissa put her arm around the younger woman. "Julia has treated all of us horribly. She's humiliated us and tortured us and made our lives a living hell."

"That's why she invited us to come here today," Alexandra said. "She wants us to witness this...this...travesty."

I looked at the three miserable faces. "I'm sorry, if she's just doing this to make you miserable, why come at all?"

Marissa's lovely face became a mask of pain. "Can you imagine what it's like, working every day with him, seeing him every day..."

"Smelling his cologne." Alexandra said.

"Watching him move," Gina sighed.

"Every day, every single day, working in close quarters with the most gorgeous man in the world, " Marissa said, "and knowing that he won't touch you because his wife has him under her thumb."

"I worked for him for ten years," Alexandra said, "and I tried to get into his pants every single day. I wore miniskirts cut up to here," she put her hand an inch below her waist. "I didn't wear panties. I wore see-through blouses with no bra. I fucked Teddy's clients, his colleagues, so he would know that I was a slut and great in the sack. I threw myself at him like a teeny-bopper for the star quarterback."

She made a disgusted face. "And he always said the same fucking thing. 'I can't, Julia wouldn't like it'."

Marissa said, "Not that he'd be cheating on her, or that he couldn't because he was married. She wouldn't like it, end of conversation."

"You worked for Teddy too?" I asked.

"For ten years."

"That's as long as I could stand it," Alexandra said. "I had to get out."

"So did I," Marissa said.

"I won't make it ten years," Gina said miserably. "Last Tuesday Julia drove Teddy to work. He went in his office and Julia asked to use my makeup mirror. She said, 'I just sucked my husband off and I have his come all over my face. Did I get it all off?'"


Marissa said, "She used to show me the dildos she used to fuck him up the ass. She asked if I wanted to lick and find out what he tasted like." She took a long drink. "I did it," she said, her eyes fixed on the floor.

"What I wouldn't give to get my hands on his body just once," Alexandra said ferociously. "To get my mouth on his cock and show him how much pleasure he missed out on."

"Me too," Marissa said.

"Uh-huh," Gina mumbled before taking another sip.

I couldn't believe that these three women, these gorgeous, sexy, intelligent women, would let Julia treat them like garbage that way. I thought that until Julia walked in the room, got everyone's attention, and said, "Hello, everyone. You all know my husband?"

And Edward Landau, Teddy to his friends, strode into the room. And I understood. The man was a demigod. He wore a short black robe that showed his muscular legs, and as he slowly slipped the robe off his shoulders it felt like all the air was sucked out of the room. He was beautiful. There was no other way to describe him. Tall and blond, with gentle blue eyes and a body that looked as though it had been forged from steel. I tried to resist the urge to look between his legs, but I couldn't help myself. Even his penis was spectacular-obviously huge even though it now hung flaccid between his legs, with a thick, flared head. I may have been the only person in the room who didn't prefer the sexual attentions of men, but I have to admit that I got butterflies looking at him.

The women in the room were too moved to even gasp. Alexandra and Marissa and Gina each looked as though they'd been stricken by a thunderbolt. "Have you ever seen Teddy naked?" I asked.

"No," Marissa said.

"Shh!" Alexandra hissed.

Teddy moved to the mattress on the floor. "Hello, I'm glad you're all here." His glittering eyes moved around the room. "Crystal, how are you?" She giggled. His eyes moved my way, and he said, "Alexandra, Marissa, how wonderful to see you. I'm so glad you came today. And is that Gina there behind you? Hello, darling." The three secretaries smiled girlishly and glowed with delight as Teddy acknowledged them.

And then he saw me. "Danny, I'm especially glad that you're here. Did you get your tuxedo today/"

"Yes, sir," I said, trying to show respect but not obsequiousness.

"No problems with the fit?"

"No problems, it looks great. Thank you."

He grinned at me and the butterflies returned. "Danny is taking my daughter Bridget to her senior prom. Isn't that wonderful?" Everyone looked at me with polite smiles, and then their eyes returned to Teddy.

Except for Gina. "You're dating that little blonde bitch? She's as bad as her mother."

"I'm working on that. She's not like that anymore."

She looked disgusted. "She's got her mother's genes. She'll turn out a bitch, just you wait."

Before I could reply Elaine walked into the room, and everyone fell silent. She wore a thin silk robe of pale rose that did little to hide her lush figure. Her heavy breasts swayed as she walked toward the mattress, and I saw to my surprise that she looked nervous. I don't think I'd ever seen Elaine Robinson's poise waver so much as one iota, but the butterflies were aflutter in her belly. It was nice to see, and I smiled, pleased that I was in some way responsible for giving her a present she so obviously desired.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming," she said in quiet voice.

"Like we'd miss this!" Crystal giggled.

Julia took her husband by the hand and led her to where Elaine stood waiting. Julia smirked and said, "Now, don't fuck him so good you steal him away from me," her tone implying that there was no way on earth any woman could steal her man. It didn't look like Elaine noticed or cared. She was staring at Teddy's body with girlish adoration.

"I've wanted this for so long," Elaine said, reaching a tentative hand toward his muscular body.

"I have to admit, I have too," Teddy said, a bit more businesslike. "I think we'll both enjoy this very much."

Teddy took Elaine's hands and gently guided them to his slumbering penis, but when she touched him it was Elaine who shuddered with pleasure. She stared at his organ as she fondled him, and every pair of eyes in the room, including mine, were locked on Edward Landau's groin, as Elaine's fingers gently gripped his shaft and stroked him. "Teddy," Elaine whispered, and slowly slid to her knees.

"Not just yet," Bridget's father said, easing Elaine back onto the mattress. "First, I want to taste you. Is that all right?"

Elaine's mouth opened wide and she nodded. Teddy lay her down and slid between Elaine's parted legs. She swallowed hard as Teddy's fingertips stroked her thighs, and he said, "You have beautiful skin, so soft and white..." He lowered his head and his tongue drew a wet line from her ankle to her knee. As though on cue, Elaine's broad nipples tightened and darkened with arousal.

It took Mr. Landau a minute or so to reach Elaine's panting pussy, and I looked up to see that many of the women looking on were rubbing themselves between their legs. A warm hand reached from behind me and I saw long-nailed fingers caress my padded bulge. "I may need your help in a few minutes," Crystal breathed.

"My fingers, or my tongue?" I teased.

"Your cock, baby. You're big, thick, gorgeous cock."

The three women I'd spoken to earlier turned our way when they heard Crystal talk about me, but then Elaine let out a loud, "OH!" and they turned back to the action on the mattress. Edward Landau was performing oral sex on Elaine and every woman in the room was watching and wishing with all her heart that she could trade places with my redheaded friend.

Elaine was nearly in tears as she stroked Teddy's blond hair. "Oh yes, oh Teddy, I love it, yes, oh..." She closed her eyes and licked her upper lip, but then her eyes sprang open as if she realized that she was missing something worth seeing-the top of Edward Landau's head as it burrowed between her legs. "Oh, oh yes!" Elaine whimpered, and her hips rose up as Mr. Landau's tongue and lips brought her to climax. He lifted her hips and slowly rotated his head back and forth as he licked and sucked at her clitoris. Elaine didn't scream, she barely made any sound at all-but her face was split by a smile so wide I though her jaw was dislocate.

Teddy let Elaine's hips return to earth. He sat back with his lips and jaw shining from her juices. He smiled peacefully and said, "That was good."

"Yes," Elaine gasped. "Very good."

christo
christo
1,335 Followers