Those Days of...Ch. 11-15

Story Info
Helen's proposal about her daughter both shocks and excites.
14.5k words
4.68
21.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 11

Food for Thought

As we came out into the street I squeezed Helen's hand hard. 'That was simply wonderful darling. I just wished I'd been able to do something for you as well.'

She squeezed back. 'Plenty of time Roger, plenty of time. But first, what about that meal you promised.'

'I thought you might have had enough to eat for the time being.' I answered with a grin.

'That was a delicious appetiser, now I need something more substantial.' she countered, smiling back at me.

We found a small, Italian restaurant nearby, which as it was starting to get a bit late for most people to be eating, wasn't too full. I ordered a bottle of wine so we'd have something to drink while we were waiting for our order and after the waitress had poured for us I raised my glass and clinked it against Helen's.

'To you lover! For everything, everything you are, and especially for everything you've done for me.' She gave me a shy smile and we drank, then looked through the menu and, having ordered I leaned forward, reached across the table and covering her hand with mine asked quietly.

'How much of what you just did was planned and how much was sheer good luck?'

'What do you mean?'

'The half empty cinema, the steamy love scenes.'

'And the actress?'

'What about the actress?'

'Oh, come on Roger, the one that looks like Barbara, I could feel how you reacted whenever she took anything off.'

'O.K. her too then. Did you know all that before? Did you plan the whole thing?'

'Would you mind if I did?'

'Of course not, it was incredible, I just want to know how it all came together like that.'

'Let's say it worked out even better than I could have hoped. But yes I knew the film hadn't been very successful, in spite of the publicity the hot sex-scenes received. So I hoped the cinema wouldn't be packed, but I never imagined it would be as empty is it actually was. I knew the actress of course, Barbara and I have often commented on how alike they are.

So let's say that although it wasn't really planned in detail, I did hope I'd be able to get you excited and at least do some of what I was actually able to do for you. Remember, I told you that earlier, that one of the things that I thought I'd find exciting was doing it for you somewhere like that.'

I nodded, and our conversation the previous week-end came back to me. Helen had said - 'But I don't think I've ever had so many, specifically sexual thoughts as I've had during the short time I've known you. And I just love the feel of you, especially your cock. I don't mean just when you are inside me, I love holding it, feeling it's strength, it's hardness in my hand or in my mouth. When you're with me I just want to touch you, arouse you, make you climax.'

And I had replied - 'It's exciting for me, knowing that you enjoy touching me, arousing me, and rather like what you were saying, about making love in unusual places, it would be very exciting for me if you were to do it, I mean get me off, in places like that.'

And I recalled that I had seen that she had thought about what I'd said and that she had then said - 'That would be exciting for me too Roger. I like that idea.'

So, obviously she had meant every word she said, and had come up with a way of seeing if she could turn her idea into reality, and, as far as I was concerned anyway, she had been spectacularly successful!

Her voice broke through my thoughts. 'Penny for them.'

'Sorry, I was just remembering what you had said, what we had talked about. You were quite serious about it all.'

'Of course, weren't you?'

'Oh yes, yes I was. It's just, I hadn't realised just how much you wanted those things, you've obviously thought about it a lot in the last few days.'

She flushed slightly. 'Yes, yes I have. I told you, since I've known you I can't seem to stop thinking about sex. It's almost embarrassing, I feel, well, quite wanton about it. I just don't know what's got into me Roger.'

The serious, almost worried expression that had come over her face cleared and she couldn't help laughing as I answered. 'Well for one thing, my cock!'

'Yes and that's what's taking up so much of my time, thinking about it, your cock I mean. The lovely, wonderful things it does for me, and the exciting things I want to do for it, for you.'

'Darling if the fantastic things you just did for us both are the result of you thinking sexy thoughts, just keep on thinking them. By the way, I think we gave one of the usherette's a bit of a thrill too.'

'What do you mean?'

'As we came out, one of them was looking decidedly hot, and she gave us a very odd look. I think she must have been behind us, watching what we were up to.'

'Oh, thank heaven I didn't know that at the time, I'd have been too embarrassed to walk past her.'

'I wouldn't worry, she looked as though she'd got a bit of a kick out of it. Maybe she likes to watch, lots of people do you know.'

'Like you?' she saw my puzzled look and grinning cheekily, explained. 'Like the time you got yourself off when you were watching Barbara and Julia together.'

'True, true, I'll plead guilty. How about you?'

She thought for a moment. 'I'm not honestly sure, maybe, at the right time and place. I have thought about it you know, its been one of the many strange things that have come into my head.'

Just then we were interrupted by the waitress bringing our meal and the sight and aroma of the food made us both realise that we were really quite hungry and so for a while our conversation was slowed as we ate and drank. We took our time and as nobody had come into the restaurant since we had and people that had been there before us finished their meals and left, the place gradually began to empty. By the time we were served with our coffee we were the only ones left and as the waitress served us, she asked.

'Will there be anything else sir?'

Recognising what had prompted the question I answered. 'No thank you, and perhaps you'd like me to settle the bill now.'

She smiled. 'Thank you sir. There's no need for you to rush, but you don't mind if I start clearing up around you I hope.'

'Of course not, it's getting late.'

I paid, we sipped our coffee and the waitress busied herself with clearing the other tables.

'I'll need to go to the ladies' room before we leave Roger.' Helen said quietly.

'Good idea.' I answered and looking around, saw a discrete sign off to one side. 'Looks like they're both over there, I'll come too.'

The doors were adjacent and when I was standing in front of the urinal and got my cock out, the feel of the caked residue from my climax that I found was still entangled in my hairs brought back the memory of the incredible thrills Helen had given me, and reminded me of the view I had had of her. Her dark stockinged legs, the pale rounded thighs and, higher still the dark curling hair around her sex. No panties! She'd come out with me without panties, leaving herself available for me to touch, and I hadn't been able to reach her. Now she was sitting just a short distance away...

I finished and went out, took a quick glance up the short hall-way and, seeing that the waitress was busy over on the far side of the restaurant, I quietly opened the door marked 'Ladies' and went in.

It was very feminine, carpet on the floor, subdued lighting, a well set up section for women to touch up their make-up, complete with vanity top, mirror and a padded seat. There were four cubicles and of course only one had its door closed, as I stood there I heard the toilet flush and I moved across to stand outside the closed door.

I heard her give a small gasp of surprise as I said quietly. 'It's only me Helen.'

The door opened and she came out. 'What are you doing in here?'

'I suddenly thought that it was about time I did something nice for you, and that this might be the right time and place to do it.' I answered, taking her into my arms, pulling her tightly against myself and bending to kiss her, hard.

She resisted, momentarily, then pressed herself eagerly against me, returning my kiss with passion and fervour and as my hands slid down to cup and fondle her buttocks I felt her grinding her pelvis against mine. I let my hands wander freely over every part of her I could reach, and she began to moan softly as my caresses re-aroused her earlier heat. Not knowing how long we would have before the waitress noticed our prolonged absence and came looking for us, I didn't fondle her for as long as I would have liked to before edging her towards the make-up bench.

As I gently pushed her down on to the padded seat her eyes looked up into mine and I saw that they were already clouded with her longing.

'I've needed you to touch me all evening Roger.' she whispered. 'I couldn't believe how wet I got in the cinema, I nearly came several times, I just couldn't get myself over that final hump. It was so frustrating.'

'I know, I know. I wanted to do it for you, but the way you had me pinned down, it was just impossible. But I'll make it all up to you, starting right now.'

As I eased her legs wide apart the skirt fell open and again I was treated to my favourite view, her stockinged legs, and at their apex, her patiently waiting pussy. I kneeled there for a minute, my hands resting lightly on top of her warm thighs, drinking in the sight of her, and in spite of the enormous climax she had given me only an hour or so earlier, I felt a slow stirring of re-arousal building somewhere deep inside me.

But I ignored that feeling and concentrated all my thoughts and actions on giving her at least a little of the pleasure she had so unselfishly given me earlier.

She let out a small sigh as I slid my hands up along her thighs, my finger-tips lightly tracing patterns over and down between them and, as they slowly worked their way higher, I saw her tense in anticipation of what she hoped was to follow. I could also see that her pussy was already at least partially aroused, its outer lips glistening from within the surrounding curls, puffy and pink, with tiny beads of moisture clinging to their delicate folds.

I let one hand edge higher, then lightly slipped it around and over the very outer edges, hearing her gasp with the shock of pleasure that coursed through her as I did that. Then I pulled her forwards, until her bottom was on the very edge of the seat and edged closer, bending lower and pressing my head up between the warm softness of her thighs. She leaned backwards, resting against the vanity-top, stretching her arms up sideways to hold on to it for further support, and began softly moaning with pleasure as my tongue repeated the light touches my finger-tips had made.

Taking my time, licking up the small droplets as I went, I circled her sex, feeling the lips spreading like the petals of a flower as her arousal grew and her moans became a little louder. It wasn't long before the effects of what I was doing to her stirred her even more deeply, I felt tremors running through her body. In response to that I let my tongue slip up between the inner folds, and a little later, stiffened it and probed even deeper inside her.

Pressing my mouth up against the growing wetness of her outer lips I tasted the acrid sweetness of her juices, felt the hard bud of her clitoris pressing against my upper lip and, as her need grew even stronger, felt her begin jerking herself against me. Feeling that I slid my tongue back from inside her and began lightly rolling the tip over the tender ridge of her clitoris. The very first touch made her start shuddering strongly and so when she reached one hand around to grasp the back of my head and pill me closer, I began to flicker my tongue up and down over it.

She arched upwards against my mouth, gripping my head even tighter to herself and, as her groans turned to short, guttural gasps of ecstasy, I felt her body convulsing as her climax began. I continued flicking faster and faster as her climax grew stronger, then as it carried her high over the top I began greedily sucking. Until then she'd been able to at least partially stifle her cries of pleasure but they suddenly grew louder and my mouth was filled by a rush of fluid that continued streaming from her as the strength of the climax took her higher and higher.

But although it went on for much longer than I'd expected in time she began to slowly come down again, and as the shuddering lessened and her body relaxed she bent forwards, gripping and holding my head close with her thighs and both hands. The stirring I had felt a few minutes before, when I knelt looking at her, was nothing compared with what I was feeling by then. The warmth, feel, scent and taste of her body had quickly re-aroused me and as she hugged me tightly up against herself I felt my cock trying unsuccessfully to jerk upright within the tight confines of my trousers.

'That was sensational darling, thank you, thank you.' she said softly, kissing the top of my head. Of course, held tight up against the heat of her sex as I still was, I could do no more than make a muffled mumble in reply, and hearing that she giggled and relaxed her tight hold.

I came up for air, wiping her wetness from my mouth and grinned up at her happily smiling face.

'It was no more than you deserve, especially after what you did for me darling. But although I'd love to start again and there's a part of me is becoming quite adamant that I should, I think I'd better slip out, before the waitress starts to wonder. You take your time though, there's no rush.'

As I stood up Helen saw the long bulge my cock was making in the front of my trousers and as I kissed her before turning to go, she reached up, squeezed it affectionately and, giving me a very disappointed look, said.

'I suppose you must. But take care of that magnificent thing for me, for later!'

I peered out before fully opening the door and as there was still nobody around, slipped out and went back to our table, to find that both coffee cups had been re-filled, and that in front of where I had been sitting there was a small glass of liqueur. I looked around and saw the waitress, she grinned and said.

'Compliments of the restaurant sir.' Adding with a mischievous grin. 'I thought you might need a pick-me-up!'

'Thank you, very considerate of you.' I said, giving her a weak smile in return. So we'd been caught again, twice in one evening. We obviously weren't very good at the surreptitious sex thing, yet and would need a good deal more practice, I thought to myself.

'Do you think the lady would like a liqueur too sir?' The waitress asked.

'I shouldn't think so thank you, she'll be fine with just the coffee.'

'Oh, I'm quite sure she's already feeling fine sir.' she replied with a giggle as she turned away and carried on with her work.

I hadn't really looked at her before, until that moment I'd only had eyes for Helen but, like any red-blooded male, and with the erection that my session with Helen had produced, a knowingly cheeky girl was worth a second look. And that one certainly was. Quite small, much shorter than Helen and with a body in proportion to her height. Good legs, nicely rounded calves and tiny ankles, and unlike most waitresses wearing shoes with high heels that accentuated their shape. As she moved around the tables she was re-setting for the following day's business I got a better look at the rest of her; slim hips and a tight arse, small but nicely rounded breasts, and a pretty face with wide-set eyes and a full, generous mouth, all topped off with reddish-blonde hair cut very short.

She looked up and caught me studying her and gave me that same mischievous grin. B then I thought I detected just a hint of envy in her eyes as she said. 'She's taking a bit of time to get over it sir. Whatever you did, you must have been very thorough.'

I actually felt myself blush and for a moment had no idea what to say in response. But as she continued grinning at me I had to say something. 'A man does his best.' I said.

'I only wish every man had that attitude. I know a few who wouldn't even know what you were talking about, let alone how to go about doing it.'

Perhaps luckily, just then Helen returned, breaking off what was turning out to be a very intriguing situation, and I found myself momentarily wondering what might have developed if she had taken just another few minutes to get ready.

'The waitress thought we'd like another coffee before we go darling.' I said.

'Oh, not for me Roger. Let's get on home, it's getting late now, and I'm sure the waitress would like to shut up shop for the night.'

So we collected our things, I left a larger than usual tip for the girl and, as we were about to leave, heard her call out, with a tone that I thought contained a personal message. 'Good night. I hope we'll see you again, maybe soon, sir.'

'Sorry I took so long darling. When I got up I found I was really quite wobbly, I was still shaking all over and my legs seemed to turn to jelly. It took ages for me to calm down again, so it's all you're fault.' Helen said, hugging me hard. 'Anyway, what was that waitress grinning about?' she said, changing the subject.

'We got sprung again!'

'You mean she knew we were in there together?'

'Yep. Gave me a drink, compliments of the house, to help me get my strength back.'

'She didn't?'

'Yes she did. And when you took so long to re-appear she complimented me on what I must have done for you.'

Helen gasped and blushed furiously. 'God, how embarrassing!'

'Oh I don't know, I thought it was all rather funny actually. Getting sprung twice the very first time we try anything sneaky. Obviously we need more practice.'

Helen saw the funny side too and quickly calmed down. 'But the waitress, I would have thought she'd be upset or angry at our behaviour.'

'Obviously not, if anything, she seemed a little bit jealous.'

'Jealous?'

'I got the impression that if I went back there she would quite like me to show her what I was able to do for you.'

'Beast!' she gasped, at the same time giving me quite a firm clip around the head. 'What a thing to say.'

'It wasn't me, it was her.'

'Cheap little tart.'

'Nice legs though.' I responded, grinning at the intensity of her outburst.

My typically male attitude and the fact that I obviously thought the whole thing was a bit of a laugh again defused her indignation and a few minutes later she was laughing with me.

*

Chapter 12

More Surprises

Helen woke before I did the following morning, and as it was Sunday we had a whole day of nothing but each other to look forward to and when I went looking for her I found her in the kitchen, wearing only a provocatively short little nightie.

Having heard me get up she was already in the process of making me a cup of coffee and I went over and stood behind her, slipping my arms around her and kissing her neck, nuzzling my mouth in the angle between her neck and shoulder. By then I knew that was one of her more sensitive areas and as my hands slid around her and slipped up under her nightie to gently squeeze her breasts I felt her press herself back against me.

'Good morning my beautiful darling. Did you sleep well?'

'Mmm! Yes thank you lover. I don't think I stirred all night.'

'Have you been up long?'

'Not long, half an hour maybe.'

I felt her nipples stiffening between my fingers and in turn, as her bottom pressed back against me, my cock slowly re-filling in response. 'So what have you been doing with yourself?'

'Oh, just thinking.'

'What about?'

'Us, yesterday, what we did, my reactions, other things. That feels nice.' she added as my cock finally rose inside the thin cotton shorts I wore to bed and she felt its rising stiffness pressing against the backs of her thighs.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers