Those Days of...Ch. 16-20

Story Info
Their first threesome; Barbara begins her story.
17.6k words
4.76
18k
1

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 16

Dinner for Three

Looking back at them, the next few days were, in an odd sort of way, quite funny, though I certainly didn't see it that way at the time. I discovered that Helen was quite serious about what she had said that night, about building up my strength. She cooked massive meals, lots of meat, potatoes and vegetables, made sure I had little in the way of alcohol and was forever stubbing out cigarettes I had lit.

Whenever I commented or complained I got the same answer. 'You want to be in good enough condition to enjoy yourself at the week-end, don't you?' And no matter how much I tried to explain that three or four days wasn't going to make much of a difference to my overall condition, she stuck to her guns, and kept me to her programme. Though I did successfully convince her that suddenly taking up jogging was more likely to exhaust rather than fitten me.

But the thing that hurt the most was the lack of sex. All part of the programme, Helen said, it would make sure I was eager, had more to offer them, and no matter how hard I tried to explain that making love to her was in fact exactly the sort of training I should be doing, she remained adamant. I tried everything I could think of, from persuasion, to cajoling, from angry outbursts, to loving caresses, but as nothing worked I eventually gave in to her and spent the evenings quietly sulking.

So by the time Friday afternoon came round I was literally watching the clock, impatiently waiting for it to move around to mark the end of my working day. But then Helen rang, to ask me to not hurry home, saying that she and Barbara had decided to cook something special for the occasion and they'd like me to actually come home a bit later than my usual time, so they could have everything ready.

So it was understandable that I should be feeling a somewhat heightened sense of excited anticipation by the time I eventually opened the door and mounted the stairs. I had stopped off on the way home, not only for a couple of quick drinks but also to buy two very large bunches of flowers for them and, having heard me come in they both came out of the kitchen to greet me and I saw their faces light up with pleasure as I handed the flowers over to them.

"Beautiful flowers for beautiful ladies." I said and, putting the bag I had tucked under one arm down on the nearby table, added. "And great wine for great lovers." Which brought a happy chuckle from both of them.

It was obvious that they had not only used the extra time to cook but to also get themselves ready for me and looking at them made me feel a bit scruffy. Helen's long brown hair was pulled back and piled up on her head and that, coupled with the way she had applied her make-up gave her a decidedly sophisticated look, which contrasted with Barbara's younger, more innocent appearance, created by the way her fair hair fell in soft waves around her more lightly made-up face.

The contrast between them was heightened by the way they were dressed, Helen in a simple but elegant black dress which complemented her still trim figure. Barbara in a dusky pink pleated skirt that fell to below her knees, and a blouse in a lighter shade of the same colour, beneath which, I could tell from the way it clung to the shape of her breasts as she moved, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Dinner's almost ready Roger, so you've time to wash your hands, then we'll have a drink. All right?" Helen asked.

"I was planning on having a shower and changing first. I feel scruffy beside you two. You both look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you." They replied in unison. "We thought you could freshen-up after dinner, would you mind?" Helen asked.

Obviously they had thought up some sort of programme and as I had no reason to interfere with that I left them to sort out the flowers and headed for a quick visit to the bath-room. Once inside I literally pinched myself, was all this really happening to me? There were two women outside, each in her own way as gorgeous as the other, each as exciting and as available, each wanting me enough to take all the trouble they undoubtedly had to make this an evening to remember.

I returned to the lounge-room to find them both sitting there waiting for me, drinks already poured. At first the atmosphere was a little strange, our conversation contrived and stilted but, as I relaxed and tried to ignore the thoughts going through my head, it became more natural. Not that it was easy to ignore what was going on in my mind, nor the effect those thoughts were having on my body. The sight of the two of them, no more than a few steps away from me, each looking quite lovely, extremely desirable, and the knowledge that we were all there together for essentially one thing, sex, naturally made it difficult to keep up a flow of small talk.

But by the time we all went out to the kitchen to serve up the meal they had cooked we were joking and laughing more freely and as the meal progressed and the wine flowed our talk began to be laced with sexual innuendoes. Barbara was in top form, bright and bubbly, had all the latest jokes and soon had us laughing at those and the escapades of her friends at college. Helen and I had less to contribute though I was able to help things along from time to time by adding a few stories of my own.

However, beneath the surface I was finding it harder and harder to control what was going on inside me. Watching them, imagining their inviting lips doing wonderful things to me, seeing the meaningful glances each gave me every now and then, and most of all, the way Barbara's breasts thrust proudly forwards as she moved and turned. All that and the thoughts they triggered gradually increased the growing hunger inside me, a hunger that certainly couldn't be satisfied by what we were eating.

So, by the time we had finished desert I was more than ready for the real purpose of the evening to get under way, but again I was frustrated by their programme, which I discovered included time for coffee and brandy in the other room.

"I thought it was only swimming that we weren't allowed to do on a full stomach." I protested when they told me, which produced another round of laughter from them but made no difference to their insistence.

"Just relax lover." Helen said. "A coffee, a cigarette and a brandy, then you can go and shower while we tidy up in the kitchen. Then we'll need a few minutes in the bath-room, then the fun starts. O.K.?"

Barbara had been pouring the brandy and as she handed me mine she bent and gave me a quick kiss, and as she did that the front of her blouse gaped open, and even if it was only for an all too brief moment I had a glorious view straight down the front of it. After the kiss and knowing full well where my eyes had been fixed, she gave me a long slow wink, and said. "Just be patient for a little longer, we'll make it up to you."

And from the way I was feeling at that moment I knew they would, whether they wanted to or not!

The emotions churning inside me meant that by then I was really in no mood for more conversation and I guess they must have been experiencing similar feelings since the tension in the room became more and more noticeable as we sat in relative silence smoking and sipping at our drinks. Finally I decided to make a move and, emptying my glass, I got up and said.

"O.K., I'm off for a shower and a shave. Give me fifteen minutes and I'm yours." And with that I turned, walked out and headed straight for the bath-room.

"Don't forget that we'll need a few minutes in there after you've finished Roger." Helen called after me.

In spite of the way I was feeling I took my time, having a long, hot shower and finishing with a cold blast that instantly reduced the half erection I'd been carrying for the last half hour or so but which also made the rest of my body tingle. After which I had the second shave of the day, making sure that my face was as smooth as a baby's bottom - 'Or Barbara's' - I thought to myself.

When I had finished I slipped on my bath-robe and carried my clothes to the bed-room, where I found they had already done things to create a more intimate mood, furniture had been moved around, the mattress had a silky looking fitted sheet over it, the folded covers on a nearby chair. 'In case we should feel cold later.' I thought to myself. Another chair had been placed beside a small table on the other side of the room, along with an ashtray, a few glasses and an opened bottle of wine - 'the rest area.' - I thought. The main light had been left off and indirect lighting came from small lamps, two of which were on bed-side tables and between them provided more than enough light for us to see whatever we might want to.

The thoughts about what was to finally happen whirled around inside my head, mixed up with memories of the events that had somehow led the three of us almost inexorably to this moment. And interspersed with all those were the fantasies I had much earlier created around each of them, recalling all the times I had masturbated to those creations, never, ever in my wildest imagination dreaming that even stranger, far more wonderful things would actually come about.

Now I was about to have them both at the same time, and though the thought was incredibly exciting, at the same time there was a nagging worry at the back of my mind, a worry that when it came to it, I wouldn't actually be able to satisfy the two of them. Helen's capacity for sex I of course knew well, it was considerable, Barbara's, being younger for one thing, I thought would be even greater. Could I keep both of them happy? Would I have been able to even when I was younger, more virile? 'Only one way to find out.' I said to myself, adding, as I looked down at my already semi-erect cock. 'Do your best, your very, very best!'

They had warned me they needed time in the bath-room but I was surprised at just how long they actually took. Rather than wait in the bedroom I wandered through to the lounge-room and poured myself a drink, lit another cigarette and again let my thoughts wander. But eventually I heard the bath-room door open and when I got up and met them coming down the hall I decided that it had been well worth the wait. They looked fantastic!

Helen had a light housecoat draped over her shoulders which swung free as she walked towards me, and underneath it, nothing. Barbara hadn't even bothered with a robe, she was totally naked.

The effect of the two of them coming towards me like that was so breathtaking that for the umpteenth time I silently wondered just what it was about me that had two such gorgeous women wanting me. But, whatever it was, right then I was very happy I had it, and I felt a shiver of excitement run through me.

Although my mouth had gone quite dry, I managed to say. "You look sensational, both of you." Adding. "I hope it's not going to be up to me to choose between you."

"We've talked about that Roger." Helen answered. "And although the plans are flexible, we think we've come up with a practical way to get the ball rolling."

I brought a smile to both of their faces when I replied.. "Let me assure you that the balls are already rolling ladies." Then each took hold of a hand and they led me into the bedroom.

Chapter 17

Our First Threesome

I admired their plan, and loved what it did for me.

I had been standing with my back to the bed when, keeping herself a little way away from me, Helen kissed me, and, while my attention was concentrated on what her mouth and tongue were doing, I felt Barbara squeeze into the space between our legs, crouch down between us and take first my balls and then my cock into her mouth. The feeling of having two mouths working on me at the same time was mind-blowing and within an absolutely delightful minute or two Barbara had my previously half aroused cock at virtually full stretch.

Once she had achieved that she must have given Helen some kind of signal because I was no sooner ready to really take advantage of Barbara's mouth and throat and give her a few deep thrusts than I felt Helen pushing me backwards on to the bed. "Make yourself comfortable lover." she said and as she reached down to confirm that Barbara had done her part by giving my cock a quick feel and an affectionate squeeze, explained. "I'll take care of that lovely thing, while you take care of Barbara's nice, smooth pussy."

As I lay back they climbed over me, Helen straddling my thighs, Barbara my head, and as I looked up I understood the meaning behind what Helen had said, and also one of the reasons they had taken so long in the bath-room. Barbara had obviously shaved herself, apart from the neat triangle above there wasn"t a trace of even the finest hair around her pussy. At that moment I thought it was the prettiest looking pussy I'd ever seen in my life, and as it lowered down towards my mouth, I felt my cock being slowly absorbed by Helen's.

Guiding Barbara down to my waiting mouth and tongue then half supporting her, I started licking and tickling her tender pussy-lips, and every now and then slipping my tongue upwards between them. And of course as well as the thrills I was getting from the taste and smell of her fresh young pussy were those I started getting as Helen began pushing herself up and down. The combination was utterly fantastic.

Whilst I obviously couldn't see what was going on above me I could tell they were holding each other. And from some of the half mumbled words that I heard through their combined gurgling sounds of pleasure got the distinct impression that their hands were doing more than simply being supportive, if my impressions were correct they were not only being aroused my what I was doing for each of them but also from what they were doing to each other.

So perhaps it wasn"t surprising that in spite of my own doubled pleasure, they started to climax while I was still some way off from my own.

Hearing the rising urgency in their voices I did what I could to heighten their delight, thrusting up into Helen more energetically and sucking and tonguing Barbara's pussy and clitoris even more avidly.

My efforts seemed to have made a difference because just a few seconds later I felt and heard them both starting on their individual roller-coaster rides of bliss. Helen thrusting herself forcefully down on to me, jamming my cock even harder and deeper into her cunt and grinding herself down against me. Barbara trying to do the same thing with my tongue, and if I hadn't kept a tight grip of her bottom I think she might well have suffocated me as she too then rode high over the top.

For a short while I thought that was the end of things, I couldn't have been more wrong! Somehow they must have anticipated their and my reaction because no sooner had the initial impact of their double climax faded than they shifted positions, Helen slipping herself up and off my still rampant, and somewhat slimy looking cock and Barbara, sliding herself down across my chest, bending forwards and then, to my amazement licking and sucking it clean of her mother's secretions.

Then once she had done that she settled herself and her mouth began to work on me in earnest.

It felt as though she had been waiting ages for the privilege of doing that to me, and that her mouth had been made just for the purpose of giving me the very ultimate in pleasure. Short, tightly sucking bobs were followed by long swooping dives that engulfed the entire length of me, taking the hard, vibrating mass right down into the back of her throat.

Then through a mist of pleasure I saw that Helen was closely watching Barbara's actions and the effect they were having on me, and it soon became obvious that the sight of my purple, drum-tight head and vein-knotted shaft disappearing up between Barbara's lips was beginning to turn her on again.

She was standing off to one side, near the foot of the bed and by tilting my head a little to one side I could see around Barbara's smoothly curving arse and back and watch what Helen was doing as she in turn watched the sensational things Barbara was doing to me. I saw her run her hands over her body a few times then used both to cup and fondle her breasts, lifting the weight of them, squeezing them, and as she did that I saw her nipples poking out from between her fingers, they were swollen and jutting hard. Then, still not taking her eyes off what Barbara was doing to me and maintaining a tight grip of one breast, she slipped the other hand down across her stomach and, bending her legs slightly, began to finger herself.

Barbara's mouth got the benefit of the effect that watching Helen do that had on me and I became vaguely aware of her low moans of satisfaction as my body arched, thrusting myself higher between her wide stretched mouth. I felt her head pushing down, taking me even deeper into her throat, then as I screwed my eyes shut in reaction to the sensational thrills she was giving me, felt the muscles in my thighs and belly contracting and thrust my cock up even harder, I suddenly heard Helen's voice -

"Do it now Barbara! Fuck him now, or you'll be too late!"

I opened my eyes for a moment and looking across at her again I saw that her fingers, glistening with her own wetness, were sliding rhythmically and energetically in and out of herself.

For some reason she looked up from what had roused her so much, saw me staring at her and her lust-filled eyes stared back deep into mine as she said, in a voice that was hoarse with passion.

"Enjoy Roger! You've been waiting a long time for this opportunity. Make the most of it lover."

Barbara did just as Helen had suggested, sliding herself further down my body until her pussy was poised above my cock, then, rising on her knees and adjusting her position, she held my cock steady, lifted herself, spreading her pussy-lips apart with one hand while guiding my cock-head up between them with the other, and then slowly sank back down on to it.

As she lowered herself down on to me and I experienced for the very first time the slick but incredibly tight feel of her engulfing cunt I heard myself crying out. "Oooh! Oh, that's tight, unbelievably tight!"

She slid herself slowly, very slowly lower, absorbing me little by little, steadily filling herself with the immense mass of it and, when she finally knew she had all of me inside herself, she paused for a moment, squatting on me, her tensed buttocks just lightly resting on my abdomen. Then, resting her hands on her knees for balance, she began to move, moaning softly with her own pleasure as she began to rise and fall.

Although almost completely overwhelmed by the sensations that flooded every part of my body, I looked briefly up again at Helen, her face was by then flushed to a dark crimson, her breasts taut and both nipples swollen, sharply erect. And as her bulging eyes stared down, fixed on the sight of Barbara riding my grotesquely rearing cock, I saw that in her struggle towards another climax she seemed to be trying to plunge her entire hand up into herself.

Meanwhile I noticed that Barbara's actions were steadily becoming more urgent, the controlled, slow rises and falls giving way to harder, sharper movements and I sensed that she too was being driven by an inner and quickly growing need, and as her body responded to that I heard her breathing changing to a series of explosive grunts.

It seemed that one moment she was riding me, enjoying me, still able to savour the thrills that my cock was giving her, but the next, she was screaming, her body seemed to have been gripped by a frenzy and I felt the sheer heat of her as she flashed up and down, the convulsing folds of her pussy gripping me tight.

The bottled-up semen they held was making my balls ache painfully and I heard myself uttering harsh guttural sounds as that pain seemed to further increase the mindless rapture she was creating for me. I was thrusting up as powerfully as I could, trying to time them to her body's downward drives, forcing my cock deep into her each time and hearing the rising sounds of her own pleasure as she rode towards the peak of her climax.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers