Those Days of...Ch. 26-30

Story Info
Helen and Roger follow and then spy on the young couple.
22k words
4.79
17.4k
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 26

Barbara and Mike

When we got home I left the girls to have their showers first and unpacked the car, washed and put away the stuff we had used and by the time they were finished had everything clean and tidy.

Then, after I'd had also had a shower we literally sat around and waited for the phone to ring. Not that that's what anyone admitted to of course - but I felt sure I knew exactly what was going on in all three minds.

Mine was easy - yet complex. On one hand hoping Mike would turn out to be the right person for Barbara. If he was it would take a lot of emotional, as well as physical pressure off me. Barbara would be too busy enjoying herself with him and I was sure that his youth and fitness would keep her very well occupied. But at the same time I had a sneaking regret, she had the most gorgeous body - and knew exactly how to use it to please me. I would undoubtedly miss out on a repeat of some of the wonderful things she had already done for me - and might now never have a chance of trying out some of the things I had so far only had thoughts about us doing together.

I felt quite sure Helen was delighted with the turn of events, Mike's arrival at this time was absolutely perfect for her - giving us time to sort out the end of my marriage to Julia and started a committed life with her.

As to Barbara, she had previously shown her ability to skip from one thing to another - and now that the blockage caused by Luke's death was cleared I felt sure she'd welcome Mike with open arms - and legs! She might lean on me for emotional support now and then but I felt sure that if Mike turned out to be as good a human being as he had appeared to be as a lover, in time she'd not even miss me - let alone my cock.

Women are strange creatures - a woman who will blush and turn away when a man is telling a dirty joke will, quite happily sit down with her girl friend and describe in the most minute detail what her lover did and didn't do to her the previous night. The events of the day had been sufficiently unusual for the girls to want to discuss them in that way, which they then did, as we sat together, quietly relaxing over a drink,

'It was strange.' Barbara said in response to Helen's initial question as to whether or not she had realised the cock fucking her wasn't mine. 'I knew it was different of course - Roger's is very distinctive.' she added, grinning sideways at me. 'But because it had to be his I tried ignoring the difference, thought it was just my imagination. But after a short time I knew it couldn't be, I couldn't pick any one thing, it was the combination of the differences - shape, rhythm, power. I can't really explain it - I just knew it wasn't Roger.

But it couldn't be anyone else, there wasn't anyone else it could be. So I was very disoriented - which in a strange way made it all the more exciting. I don't mind admitting that I just let myself enjoy it - and there was plenty to enjoy.' Again she turned to look at me as she said. 'I'm sure you won't mind me saying this Roger.' Then turned back to Helen as she continued. 'He was fantastic! His cock may not be as long as Roger's but it's quite a bit thicker, it felt as though I was being split wide open and his thrusts were somehow stronger, more punchy, had more force behind them, if you know what I mean.'

'He's a very muscular young man and having watched him doing it to you I think I know exactly what you mean - but what happened after you left us, on the way back to where he'd left his vehicle?'

'He was quiet at first, I had to prompt him - you know how men are - we'd just been walking hand in hand, not saying anything. So I went fishing, asked him how he'd enjoyed it, compared with sex with his girl-friend.'

'That was a smart move darling.'

'It certainly got things moving. He said I'd been fantastic, that he'd been watching us earlier, when we were down beside the river with Roger, that he couldn't believe how attractive I was, what an incredible figure - meaning my tits of course. Anyway, then he said that he'd been having problems with the girl he's been going out with, he's known her for over six months now and they still haven't had sex together - he said it's started to become a real hassle. I guess that's one reason why he was so fired-up, he'd got six months' frustration bottled-up inside him.

But then of course he wanted to know what was going on between us, the three of us. I told him it was a long story, that I'd explain it all another time, when there was more time for us to talk.'

'Another smart move.' Helen added.

'By that time we had got up the hill and were walking along the track between the trees - he seemed to accept what I said, then used a round about kind of way to ask if I was available to go out with him sometime. Of course I said 'Yes' I certainly was and when I said that, he stopped, took me in his arms and kissed me, really hard, really passionately - and of course I responded.

Anyway, things soon hotted-up and there we were, in the middle of this bush track, literally clawing at each other. I couldn't believe how quickly he got hard again, even inside those tight shorts he was wearing his cock somehow found enough space to get erect - and although I was still feeling a bit sore, I was amazed at how wet I started to feel.

Again it was me who pushed things along, suggesting we get back to his truck. 'And?' he asked with a tense grin. 'Fuck!' I said - and we virtually ran the rest of the way. By the time we had got there neither of us was in any mood for any preliminaries and within just a few seconds we were both stripped.

He really does have a great body, nicely muscled, especially his shoulders and legs - not forgetting that tight little bum of course - and his equipment is just like the rest of him, chunky and strong.

I'd been wondering how much room there'd be inside the truck but I needn't have worried. He simply swept some stuff off the seat on to the floor and unhooked the back off it, which then fell back into the rear section, making a reasonably level, padded surface for us. He told me later that the vehicle had been designed that way so that in emergencies they could bring injured people out - but that most of the rangers used it the way we did, rather than for it's original purpose! Apparently most of them don't suffer from any shortage of sex, there are always plenty of hikers and campers in the park and once out there many of the girls completely lose their inhibitions - Mike said some of them come on to the guys quite blatantly. But that all came out later, after, when we were resting.

Anyway, having created somewhere for us to lie down we didn't waste any more time, I got in and made myself comfortable and he simply climbed in on top of me. Neither of us was in a mood to muck around, so he just settled himself between my legs, got it into me and we began to fuck. He started off nice and slow, giving me a chance to enjoy the feel of it opening me up - you know how lovely those first few strokes are - but we were both so hot for each other that in no time at all we were like a couple of wild things. The truck was rocking and bouncing around so much that I was glad we were so far off the main track.

I was a bit disappointed that we both climaxed as quickly as we did, I'd got myself so worked-up that I suppose I wasn't too surprised when I felt myself starting to come but I'd no sooner reached that point than I knew he was about to too - you know that sensation Mum, that moment just before they let it go, they pause and their cock feels as though it's getting even bigger. Anyway, although it would have been nice if he'd been able to keep going a bit longer - the way you always can Roger - it was still terrific!

Of course between us we'd made the inside of the vehicle stinking hot by then so we actually got out and sat under a tree while we cooled off a bit. That was when he told me about the exploits some of his ranger friends had got up to. I'd remarked on how convenient it was, the way the back seat converted to a little bed, then said I was surprised he'd remained so frustrated, that he hadn't availed himself of some of the apparently freely available pussy before today. He said that by comparison with most of the other guys he was a bit old-fashioned, he was normally a one girl sort of guy.'

'That's nice to know darling.' Helen interjected.

'That's just what I thought Mum. He was sitting with his back to a tree, I was between his legs, resting my back against his chest - and the whole time we were talking he was playing with my tits, he just couldn't leave them alone. So although we were supposed to be cooling off, whether he knew it or not he was actually keeping me fairly hot.

Of course I was intrigued by what he'd said about the other rangers and wanted to know more - you know me and my curiosity about these things. Some of the stories he told me are quite wild, girls who normally wouldn't even dream about such things acting quite outrageously once out in the park, away from civilisation so to speak.

One of the rangers, a guy about the same age as Mike, was as good as kidnapped by a group of three of them last year. He'd met them at a camp-site when he was on his regular patrol, they chatted for a while and he could tell that at least two of them were showing distinct signs of interest in him, giving him the 'come-on' look, inviting him back to share their meal - and anything else he fancied - that evening. Stuff like that.

He admitted that he'd taken a fancy to at least one of them, the one who was less open, more withdrawn and when he'd finished his shift he decided that rather than go straight home, he'd check out whether they were serious, at least about the offer of a meal. Anyway, to cut a long story short - they welcomed him, fed him and while they were eating he got the feeling that the one he fancied was warming up to him, so when they'd finished dinner he suggested they go for a bit of a walk - and she agreed. Then, when they got back from their walk he found his vehicle had gone, he'd left his keys in it and one of the girls had driven it off somewhere. It was pitch dark of course and he knew he'd have no chance of trying to find it by just stumbling around in the bush - so he asked them what he had to do for them to get them to tell him where it was.

They'd answered. 'Fuck us all!' Just like that - and when he turned to the one he'd been off walking with, hoping she'd support him, she just grinned and nodded too. He realised they'd planned the whole thing, all three of them, if he hadn't suggested the walk himself she would have.

He tried persuasion and then threats - but they took no notice of either, just grinned at him and shook their heads. Once he realised he was getting nowhere he gave in - figuring if that was the way it was, he might as well do what women are often told to do by men - 'If you're going to be raped you might as well lie back and enjoy it!' He was there all night, screwing and being screwed by them in turn and in pairs - as soon as they felt he'd rested for long enough one of them would set about re-arousing him in one way or another.

As you can imagine, by morning he was quite literally fucked and once they'd shown him where they'd hidden his truck he rang in sick and took the day off, to recover.

Believe it or not, the combination of the way Mike was stimulating my breasts and the thoughts and pictures the stories were producing made me start feeling quite horny again - and when he came to the end of the kidnapping story I took that as a cue and said. 'How would you fancy that? Being raped I mean.' He grinned and said it depended on who it was that was doing the raping. So that's what I did - I raped him, well sort of - he didn't really put up too much of a fight!

I rolled over, pulled him down flat on his back, gave his cock a really good sucking and once it was hard enough, I got up on top of him and fucked him. It was nowhere near as powerful as the one we'd had in the back of the truck of course - but it was still very nice.'

'That accounts for the stupid grin you had on your face when you came back to join us.' Helen said.

'Yes Mum, I was feeling a bit pleased with myself - especially when, after all that he said he'd like me to be his regular girl, that he'd be glad to finish things with the other. I think that's what he's doing now, telling her it's all off between them. At least I hope that's what he's doing.' she added, looking down at her watch. 'I thought he would have rung by now.'

'Give him a bit more time.' Helen said. 'You can't expect him to be able to suddenly drop everything else he has to do - and we don't know what he had waiting for him back at the rangers' office, he may not have been able to get away immediately.

But we haven't thanked Roger for the part he played in this, if it hadn't been for him you might never have met Mike - it was very clever of you to organise things the way you did.'

'And exciting too.' added Barbara. 'Being tied up and blindfolded like that really got me going - especially the way you moved from one to the other, the breaks in between what you were doing to me were almost as exciting as when you were actually arousing me. Didn't you think so Mum?'

'Yes, I agree. Very exciting.'

'It was pretty exciting for me too.' I added with a grin. 'Having you both laid out, essentially helpless, being able to do whatever to whichever one of you I fancied.

It was pure luck that I heard his vehicle and then went off to investigate - I was concerned that we were going to have another bunch of picnickers arriving. When I found him looking down at you through his binoculars I was reminded that I'd thought I'd seen flashes of light earlier, when we were enjoying ourselves on the river bank and guessed he'd been there earlier and come back to see if Barbara was putting herself on display again.

But I don't know what made me invite a total stranger to our little party - he could just as easily have turned out to be a mass-murderer - but as I talked to him I got the feeling he was the kind of guy Barbara would like - and took the risk.'

'You were right about that Roger - just the kind of guy I like, after you of course.'

'Come on, you don't have to keep worrying about hurting my feelings - we've had wonderful times together - and I'm sure we'll have more - but you can't spend the rest of your life bound up with your mother and I. If it isn't Mike, there'll be some other guy that's right for you. We all know that.'

Just then, as if on cue, the phone rang and after a quick, anxious glance at Helen and I, Barbara was up and answering it. From the smile that quickly formed on her face and the rising note of excitement in her voice it soon became obvious that is was Mike and that what he was saying was exactly what Barbara had wanted to hear. I looked across at Helen and we smiled and nodded happily at each other.

Barbara put the phone down and told us she was going out again, they were meeting for a drink so Mike could tell her what had happened - but that he'd told her that, as he'd promised, he had finished with the other girl. Then she dashed off to change and within twenty minutes was gone, leaving Helen and I alone together.

'It's certainly been an eventful day!' I said as I took Helen's empty glass and poured us both another drink.

'It sure has darling - but it may be the start of a happy ending for Barbara. That won't upset you too much, will it?'

'Upset me?'

'If Barbara and Mike get really serious about each other I mean - and she wants to keep herself for him, you know what I mean.'

'No more threesomes. Is that what you're trying to say?'

'Yes.'

'Just remember whose idea all this was - yours, not mine. You were the one who felt it was the only way to clear up the problems Barbara had - and it certainly looks as though you were absolutely right about that - but it wasn't my idea to start our little 'ménage a trois'.'

'O.K. - but you have to admit you've enjoyed it.'

'Of course I have, I wouldn't be human if I hadn't. But that doesn't mean I want it to go on forever - apart from anything else I'd soon end up being a hospital case.' I said with a grin. 'More importantly, I'm very happy with you - what we have going for us is fantastic and you are more than enough for me, sexually I mean.'

Her eyes glowed with pleasure as she asked. 'Do you really mean that?'

'Of course I mean it Helen. But how about you - how will you feel?'

'What do you mean?'

'Well you have to admit that you've enjoyed our little get togethers as much as any of us - if, as you said, Barbara wants to keep herself for Mike, you'll miss out on something too.'

'Yes I've enjoyed it Roger - I can't deny that. But so long as you and I are together - and so long as you do the things you've been doing for me, I'll be fine thank you. More than fine - ecstatic!'

'That's nice to know. So it seems we'll both survive the loss of Barbara.' I said with a smile as I got up and moved across to squat in front of her, resting my hands on her knees. 'Now tell me what are these things I've been doing that I have to continue to do, that is if I'm to make you ecstatic?'

She grinned shyly down at me as she answered. 'Well, for one thing - the way you made love to me this afternoon is high on my list. That was fantastic.'

'Which bit?'

'All of it actually. The blindfold, the start-stop things you did. Taking me from behind - you know I always like that. The way you let me sit back on you and then touched me, that was marvellous. Then the last bit, up my bottom - I'm going to become addicted to that I think. So long as you're really sure you don't mind doing it that way sometimes.'

'You can be very sure I don't mind darling. Whenever you fancy it, just say so - it's incredibly powerful for me that way too.'

'As I said before, it does feel as though you climax even more strongly than usual that way - but I thought that might be just my imagination, because I get so worked-up myself.'

'No darling, you're not imagining things, it really is strong that way.

So, if I'm to keep you satisfied and happy I have to tie you up and fuck your arse from time to time, right?'

The direct, almost coarse way I said it actually brought a faint flush to her cheeks and her responding - 'Yes please.' - was given in an almost inaudible whisper.

We guessed Barbara and Mike would have something to eat together so didn't wait for her and had a light meal, watched a bit of TV and then as we were both feeling tired after a hectic day, went to bed - and after a cuddle and a few kisses, fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 27

Re-grouping

Not surprisingly we all slept late again on the Sunday morning too and in fact I was the first one up, Helen didn't even stir as I slid out of our bed, slipped on my robe and when I peered round Barbara's half-open door, to see that she had got home safely, I saw that she was still dead to the world too. I made some coffee and sat in the kitchen, having a quiet smoke, thinking over just how quickly things had changed and what was still ahead - especially the discussions I'd have to have with Julia, about a divorce.

I couldn't imagine there would really be any problems over that, we had drifted so far apart in the recent years and now I knew that she'd had at least two affairs with other women, well girls anyway, it would be a lot easier for me to tackle any problems that might get thrown up. We'd probably have to sell the house, which was a pity, I'd always liked it, it was very handy to work and I doubted I'd be able to afford to buy another so well located.

Those thoughts reminded me of the part the house had played, of that very first day of surprises, the day I'd first met Helen and Barbara - and of course the start of the whole amazing chain of events.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers