Those Days of...Ch. 31-35

Story Info
The park ranger's stories - inspiration & practice.
29k words
4.8
13.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 31

Mike's Stories

I joined the Rangers straight from University and did enough Veterinary Science and Botany to ensure I'd have a good chance of being accepted, I'd known what I wanted to do for some years, since a school-outing when I was fifteen or sixteen. I loved the bush and wanted to do something constructive to save it from development and misuse, I also wanted the opportunity of having something to do with animals and Rangers' work combines both of those things - and many other duties too of course.

I was pretty green when I first joined, sexually I mean. I wasn't a virgin, I'd had a few girl-friends during the three years at college and had sex with one of them a few times - but I didn't consider myself very experienced and certainly wasn't what you'd call worldly wise. For one thing I still thought women always had to be cajoled and persuaded to let you make love to them, it never occurred to me that women got steamed-up the way men do.

The older guys weren't too bad with me, I'd expected to be the butt of a few jokes, the way you are in the first few months anywhere, school, the uni, anywhere and I spotted a few of their attempts to set me up, coped with those I hadn't and quite soon started to get along with the other guys really well.

There had been a few cracks from a couple of the older guys, about how long it would take me to get my 'aerial decorated' - which I didn't understand - and what would happen once the women got an eyeful of my good looks and what I'd got hidden inside my shorts, which I took to be just their way of joking. From time to time I heard other bits of conversation, which were usually cut short when the person saw I was listening - I don't know whether they didn't fully trust me not to let something slip or that they just wanted me to find out what could happen for myself - to 'learn the hard way', you might say.'

'The hard way is my way.' Barbara interjected with a grin. Mike grinned back as Helen shushed her, then continued.

'It was late that first Summer, after I'd only been there a couple of months, I was out on duty with Pat, a real Irish tear-away in his late twenties. I don't mean he was bad at his job or anything like that, just that he had their gift of the gab, could talk his way into or out of absolutely anything - and usually preferred talking his way out of things, well things like early start times or extra duty anyway.

We were patrolling the southern area of the Park, which has a couple of camp-sites, as well as quite a few picnic areas that have barbecue facilities but as there were few people on holiday by that time of the year we were more concerned with inspecting what maintenance work needed to be done. During the busy time of the year things get broken or stolen and except for doing essential running repairs to things that could cause major problems we leave fixing most things until Winter, when it's quieter.

When we drove down towards one of the picnic areas we spotted a tent, which isn't allowed, so Mike pulled up nearby and told me to go and tell the people they couldn't camp there and direct them to one of the places where they could. As I walked across towards the tent a girl came out, she was nothing stunning, not bad looking but not the kind of girl you'd rave about. Short, dark hair, light brown eyes, a slight, trim figure, wearing just shorts and a T-shirt. I was polite and friendly, the way we are supposed to be, explained that camping wasn't allowed, except in specific areas and that I'd have to ask her to take the tent down.

She said that they'd only put it up because they thought it might rain, they hadn't planned on spending the night there and I said I was sorry but I'd still have to ask them to either take it down or move to one of the places where they were allowed to camp, whether they stayed the night or not.

There was no unpleasantness, she understood, called out to someone still inside the tent what I had told her and another girl's voice answered, saying she'd be out in a minute. I stood talking to the first girl, explaining the reasons for the rules, suggesting which of the camping sites they might like and the best way of getting there - and then the second girl appeared from inside the tent. She was a simply gorgeous blonde!'

'I bet by 'gorgeous' he means that she had big tits.' Barbara whispered to me just loud enough for Mike to hear - but if he did he ignored it, carried straight on.

'As boys, we often talked about why the best looking girls usually chose to go around with plain girls rather than another of the attractive ones, trying to decide whether it was to make themselves look even better by comparison or out of some sort of misguided sympathy. These two were a bit like that, not that the girl I'd been talking to was plain, far from it but when the second one came out and stood beside her, she was made to look much less attractive than she really was.

I started explaining to the blonde what I'd already told the first girl and found that I'd suddenly become tongue-tied, the words just weren't coming out properly and when my eyes weren't dropping to the apparently enormous set of breasts beneath her too small T-shirt - '

'See, I told you so.' Barbara whispered triumphantly - which Mike also ignored, simply speaking a bit louder as he continued.

'They were being held by the look in her eyes, which were a very pale blue and seemed to somehow stare right inside my head - and then read the wild thoughts I was having about her. Before I'd had a chance to straighten out what I was trying to say, Pat suddenly took over - the moment he'd seen the blonde he'd left the vehicle and joined us, reacting exactly the way a dog does when it scents a bitch on heat - and in a few minutes he'd convinced her it would be best if we helped them move to the nearest of the camping sites.

Before I knew what had happened he and the blonde had disappeared into the tent, to start packing-up their gear he said and while the other girl and I got some of their other stuff together, from inside it we could hear the sound of his muffled voice and her laughter.

When we'd got their gear stowed Pat suggested that as they didn't know the way to the camping site, he'd take the blonde, Freda, with him in our vehicle and I should drive her friend, Tracy, and the tent in their car, then taking me on one side, said with a sly grin that I should leave first and that I shouldn't worry if he got held up along the way, just help Tracy get the tent up while waiting for them to arrive.

Tracy seemed to take it all in her stride, as though used to this kind of thing happening to them, so as we set off I began to chat to her, about the park, what they'd find at the camping site, things they should keep an eye open for, birds, animals, stuff like that. She was pretty quiet at first, just sat listening to me but when I then started asking about herself, what she did, why they'd chosen to come to the park, she began to open up much more and by the time we got to the camping area we were chatting quite freely together.

I assumed Pat would get delayed, so set about setting up their tent, showing Tracy which was the best site and fixing their tent a bit more securely than they had done before, then while she moved most of her gear inside I fixed them a fire-place, lit a small fire and gathered enough wood to keep them going if they did stay overnight. From time to time as I worked, I felt her looking at me and I have to admit that I did my share of looking too - although not in the same class as the blonde and though there wasn't too much of it, she did have a nice figure and as she crawled into the tent to put her things away I especially liked the tight curving shape of her sexy bottom.'

'Ah, a true 'tits and arse' man.' Whispered Barbara, a bit louder than her previous interruption - but which Mike also ignored.

'Even by the time we had got everything ship-shape Pat and Freda still hadn't arrived so I suggested we make some tea while we waited for them, which we did, then sat side by side on a log as we drank it. As we sat there together I couldn't help looking at her legs, one thigh was virtually touching mine, it looked so pale and smooth compared to my brown, hairy ones - and I found myself trying to imagine the rest of her, without her shorts on, thinking how soft and silky her skin would feel.

Then, out of the blue she said something like - 'You're a very nice man Mike, thank you for all your help.' - I turned to say something in reply - and found her lips waiting for me.

I don't recommend sitting on a log as the best place for making love - and so after a few minutes of very uncomfortable kissing and hugging, as she seemed to be getting as hot for me as I then was for her I suggested we find somewhere more comfortable for ourselves - and of course we ended up in the tent. It seemed we were no sooner inside than she was stripped, lying back waiting for me to do likewise and although I would have liked to have had time to look at her, to caress her - as soon as I'd got my clothes off she was pulling me down on top of her and slipping my cock inside herself. It was all over a bit too quickly, I know I was worried that Pat and Freda would be along at any minute, Tracy just seemed in a hurry - but even so it was exciting, mainly because it was so unexpected, so spontaneous.

Then I heard the sound of the Ranger's vehicle and scrambled up but Tracy just pulled a light blanket over herself and lay there, watching me as I frantically got dressed again - and then when I was ready and about to leave she propped herself up on one elbow, letting the blanket slip down off her small but nicely shaped breasts - and asked me to kiss her good-bye. When I bent down to do that she said quietly. 'I think we'll spend the night here after all, why don't you drop by later, just to make sure we're O.K. - and maybe you could tuck us up for the night too.'

'I bet what she actually said was - 'Fuck us all night.' - what do you reckon Mum?'

'I reckon you should just keep quiet and let Mike get on with his story, after all, you were the one that asked him to tell it to us.' Helen replied, sounding for once just like a mother ticking off a naughty child - and Barbara responded just the way the child would, went silent and sulked - for a few seconds anyway, until Mike took her hand and squeezed it, which instantly brought the smile back to her face.

'Sorry Mike, I was rude, I'll be good.'

'No need to be good Barbara, just be a bit quieter.' Helen answered with a mischievous grin, which made us all chuckle and restored the intimate atmosphere the spat had briefly disturbed.

Order restored, Mike continued on from where he'd left off.

'Whatever it was that she said, I couldn't believe what I'd heard, mumbled something about I would if I could, kissed her and went outside, just in time to see Pat and Freda getting out of the vehicle. There was a definite chill in the air between them and as from the expression on Pat's face it seemed obvious that he hadn't been as lucky as he thought he was going to be I felt it best not to enquire about what had happened, nor to mention the fact that although he may not have been lucky - I had.

He was pretty quiet during our drive back to the office and only broke the silence as we pulled up outside, saying that we should report the re-location of some campers and also that we had visited all the other sites in that sector of the park, which we hadn't of course but I didn't have any better ideas and wasn't in a position to argue with him.

When I checked my roster for the following day I groaned when I found that I had been given the early shift - but then realised that as that meant I'd be in charge of opening both the main entrance and the office, I'd be able to take the vehicle home with me. That meant I'd be able to use it to come back later that evening, to visit the girls - and maybe I could get Tracy to go for a drive with me, so we could repeat what we'd done that afternoon - have more time to do it and, with the specially designed back seat, more space and comfort too.

So that's what I did, went home, had a meal, showered and changed into a clean uniform - I thought that as I was using the official vehicle I'd better wear that. It was one of those lovely nights we often get in late Summer, very still and really quite warm - and once I had left the street-lights behind me I could see the mass of stars between the tree-tops above, which I hoped would soon be making a suitably romantic setting for Tracy and I.'

Words which brought a loud sniff from Barbara, which we all ignored.

'The night was so quiet that they obviously heard the sound of the vehicle and saw my head-lights approaching before I spotted their fire and I suddenly hoped Tracy had warned Freda that I might be coming back, women camping alone naturally enough get nervous when approached by strangers, especially after dark. But then as I got closer I saw them in the flickering fire-light, sitting side by side on the same log Tracy and I had started out on, both cheerfully waving to me.

They'd already had their evening meal too and were drinking mugs of coffee which, I found when they made one for me too, were heavily laced with rum - 'To keep out the chills.' - Tracy said with a grin. We talked for a bit, about nothing special but a little later, when Freda went into the tent for something, I asked Tracy if she'd like to come for a drive with me.

'What for?' she asked and that stumped me for a second or two, after all she was the one that had invited me back.

'I thought we could be alone for a while - you know.'

She grinned again and then said. 'Don't you like us both?'

'Of course I do.' I stuttered, trying to work out what she meant, I felt a bit of a fool but managed to mumble something like. 'But I thought we might, well, be together. You know - I mean, as we were this afternoon.'

'Of course we can silly. All of us.'

There was a long pause before I said anything, I thought I knew what she was implying but couldn't believe it - but of course I finally had to say something. 'You mean Freda too?' I gasped in bewilderment.

She laughed, pulled me towards her and gave me a kiss. 'Of course Freda too. Wouldn't you like that?'

Mike paused as he took a drink from his cup and I felt Helen's hand, which had until then been resting lightly on my knee, tighten its grip and, as he then continued, shift higher, squeezing me from time to time.

'I still didn't really know what to say, so said nothing - took a long swallow from the mug, put it down, took her in my arms and kissed her, hard. As we kissed and I fumbled for a feel of her breasts I felt her hand drop down to my lap, then slipping down between my thighs, pushing them apart and her fingers trying to get at my cock. But again, in that position neither of us was getting very far and so, when we broke for air I got up, pulled her with me, then took her in my arms, getting a proper feel of the tight curve of her bottom and, as I pulled her hard up against myself, aware that my cock had started to surge.

We couldn't have stayed like that for more than a minute or two but the thoughts that she'd started whirling in my head, coupled with the feel of her eagerly pressing herself against me got me hotter quicker than I ever remembered and I knew from how tight my shorts had become that I already had a full-sized erection straining inside them. When we broke for the second time she took my hand and tugged me after her as she headed for the tent - and there, poking out from between the fly-sheets, was Freda's grinning face.

The next few hours seemed to fly by. For some reason she never actually explained Freda didn't want me to fuck her - but was more than eager for everything else. They started out by having me lie on my back, Tracy squatted on my cock, Freda on my face - so while I licked and sucked one pussy I had the other one fucking me. It was fantastic and I thought I was in heaven! I think Freda came twice before Tracy got me off and having done that she came herself just a few seconds later. We curled up together, recovering our breath for a bit and then Freda wriggled herself down between my legs and began to lick my balls and suck my shrivelled cock - so expertly that she soon had me hard again and then, as having done that worked me over slowly until she had me groaning and straining with excitement.

Having got me to fever pitch she turned me over, had me get up on my hands and knees and, as Tracy slid herself down below me so I could eat her pussy, Freda kneeled behind me and while I got Tracy off again with my mouth and tongue, used her hands on my cock and balls and eventually pumped me to a second, if anything, even bigger climax.'

As Mike's description had become more and more detailed so Helen's fingers had squeezed my thigh harder and harder and when he got to the part where Freda slipped down to suck his cock they had slipped down between my legs and found the erection that his story and the pictures I had created to go with it had stimulated. As she wrapped them around it and turned and smiled at me, in the flickering light from the fire I saw reflected in her eyes the excitement she too was feeling. Then, as he described the position he'd been in when Freda finally got him off, she leaned towards me and whispered very quietly in my ear - 'I'm going to do it to you that way sometime, sometime soon.' And then grinned wickedly as she felt my cock surge at that prospect.

Mike hadn't noticed our little by-play and continued on with his story.

'But if I thought they were finished with me I couldn't have been more wrong! Obviously they realised that after two quick climaxes I'd need time to recover so, while Tracy slipped out to get more coffee and rum for us all, Freda kneeled over me, giving me her magnificent breasts to fondle and suck while we waited.

I was still enjoying the second mug of hot coffee, lying there relaxing, mentally pinching myself to make sure what had happened hadn't just been a fantastic dream and feeling just a little bit drowsy - when I noticed that Freda, who was sitting between Tracy and I, was starting to stroke Tracy's thigh. Then, as I watched, they began to make love to each other. I'd never seen two women do that before, although I'd sometimes fantasised about it - it was beautiful, so gentle, yet so thorough - and exciting for me too, even more exciting than I'd imagined it would be.

Freda soon had Tracy's little nipples swollen and jutting, making them much bigger and more attractive than I'd realised they were, then after what seemed an age, licked her way down over her body and began to kiss that pale, soft skin between her thighs. I had felt myself starting to get aroused again from just watching them and so couldn't resist helping, taking over what Freda had been doing to Tracy's breasts, gently sucking and nibbling the hardened nipples, feeling her immediately responding to that unexpected sensation.

Between us Freda and I soon had Tracy writhing about but whereas I would have then quickened the pace of my tongue Freda didn't - she did the same as she had done to me earlier, she slowed down, intensifying what Tracy was feeling until the pressure must have been almost unbearable. It was only when she was sure she couldn't increase it any more that Freda finished her off. Tracy's shrieks of pleasure were almost deafening - and as I watched her come I realised that my cock very nearly up to full size again.

But even after such a massive climax Tracy recovered quickly - and then began to return the favour. She must have known Freda had got turned on by doing it to her and although she took her time she was less leisurely than Freda had been, spending much less time on her breasts, getting down between her thighs more quickly. Whereas Freda had lain curled up as she licked and sucked Tracy's pussy, Tracy kneeled between Freda's legs - and seeing that tight curve of her arse was all I needed to get me fully erect again - and then I just couldn't help myself.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers
123456...8