Those Days of...Ch. 46-50

Story Info
Lunch with Barbara; Roger's early life.
19.4k words
4.72
11k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 46

The Meeting

We were all aware of the slight tension in the air between us over the next few days and though I saw Barbara watching me and once or twice thought she was actually going to say something about what Helen had done, she didn't, spending most of her time in her room, presumably finishing off the various details before we met the architects.

Helen seemed a little quieter than usual and I wondered if she was having second thoughts about her idea. She had decided to drive up to her parent's place straight after work on the Friday evening and when we went to bed on Thursday night she was almost insatiable - I lost count of how many times she climaxed before I finally collapsed, virtually exhausted.

'That doesn't leave much left for Barbara.' I said with a weak grin.

'Oh I'm sure you'll rise to the occasion darling.' she replied, giving me a final, tongue-searching kiss before snuggling down beside me.

In the morning she bustled around, packing the few things she would need for the couple of days away while Barbara and I, having the day off, did what we could to help but it felt odd, taking her bags down to the car and then standing there waving as she drove off to work.

As I'd kissed her good-bye she'd looked deep into my eyes and said. 'I hope the meeting goes well, don't spend the entire week-end working - leave enough time for you and Barbara to enjoy yourselves darling, I'll be thinking of you.'

When I went back upstairs Barbara was sitting in the kitchen, eating toast. She was still in what she referred to as her 'passion-killer' pyjamas, comfortable and strictly practical - but as I looked across at her and thought of the two days and especially the two nights ahead of us, even those couldn't dampen the sudden surge of lust I felt rising up through me.

But, as our meeting was scheduled for early morning I pushed away thoughts of immediately satisfying those feelings and, leaving Barbara to finish her breakfast, headed for the bath-room to start getting myself ready.

Barbara then showered and dressed while I had something to eat and when she reappeared the transformation was so amazing that I had to look twice to check it really was her.

'What do you think Roger?' she asked as she stood posing in the door-way.

I didn't know whether the outfit was something she had made herself or something she had bought specially for the occasion - but she looked fantastic. In essence she was wearing a quite formal business suit and blouse - but Barbara managed to make it look like the sexiest thing I'd seen in a long time. The fabric was a dark charcoal grey, with fine, very faint pin-stripes - the skirt straight, short and tight fitting, showing a good third of her nylon clad thighs. The jacket was also tight-fitting, cut away at the front to show off a large expanse of crisp, white blouse. If Barbara hadn't made the suit, she must have made the blouse, nothing off the peg could have so precisely fitted the size and shape of her breasts, nor make such a prominent display of them.

'Breathtaking! Absolutely stunning Barbara!'

She grinned. 'I thought you'd like it.'

'Like is not exactly the word I'd use Barbara. I don't think we'll get too much sense out of the architects though, I doubt they'll get around to looking at the plans, at least not while you are there.'

'It's not really for their benefit Roger - but maybe they'll put up less of a fight at some of the changes to their plans if they're a little distracted.'

'You're expecting a fight?'

'Well I would expect professionals to try to find flaws in something done by an amateur - and a young, female one at that - that's only human.'

That was something that hadn't occurred to me and although I realised that Barbara's experience in the fashion industry would have exposed her to quite similar situations, once again I was impressed by the maturity of her thinking.

As Helen had taken the car we took a cab to the meeting and although as it was broad daylight nothing actually happened, when Barbara exposed a long length of thigh as she slid herself into the back seat I was reminded of the last time Helen and I had been in a cab together, when I had fingered her to a small climax on the way home after our celebratory dinner. Luckily it wasn't too long a trip but even so, as my eyes were torn between the sight of her legs and the prominent display made by her breasts, by the time we got to the architects' office my cock was letting me know in no uncertain manner that in spite of the work-out Helen had given it the previous night, it was still alive - and kicking.

The offices were very modern but nothing too opulent and as I sat waiting while the receptionist let the architects know we had arrived, Barbara wandered around, having a good look at everything.

A few minutes later a man about my own age appeared and introduced himself as Charles, the senior partner, even as we shook hands I couldn't help noticing how his eyes failed to meet mine - because they were glued to Barbara. As we had discussed in the cab, to avoid the need for long winded explanations I simply introduced her as my step-daughter - but I don't really think it registered, at that moment I could probably have announced that the building was falling down, he would have still stood holding Barbara's hand, staring at her as though mesmerised. It was only when a second, somewhat younger man appeared that Charles shook himself and introduced him as Steve, the partner who was directly responsible for the development project.

Even in those few, short seconds I sensed something in the air between Barbara and Steve - Charles was obviously smitten by the sheer sexuality Barbara exuded, Steve's reaction was different, less obvious but still quite apparent - and I found myself wondering if he was married.

The meeting went quite well, their initial reaction to my telling them that we had some ideas of our own as to how the renovations could be done was somewhat patronising, especially when they saw that it was Barbara that had done the work on them. But as she began to discuss the detail of what we were proposing I saw a definite change in both of their attitudes. Steve naturally was more concerned with the detail and from time to time he and Barbara became so engrossed that Charles and I were left with little to do. Once or twice he tried to impose his authority but by then it was clear that Steve liked what Barbara had done and when he sided with her a second time Charles quickly changed tack, becoming more affable, taking on the role of host - offering round cigarettes and ringing for coffee to be brought in to us then doing his best to engage me in general conversation about the house, the area its convenience and potential.

But even as we chatted I saw how he stared past me, at Barbara and felt the rising tension both in the air around us and every now and then in the way he spoke to Steve.

Just then I heard Barbara say the word 'attic' - and leaving Charles to handle his own problems, gave my full attention to what she and Steve were discussing.

'We want to make a few changes here too Steve. Nothing structural but it'll probably increase the cost a bit. The most major change is putting a sky-light in the side of the roof facing the park.'

'A sky-light, why?'

'It's a bit tricky to explain really - can we just accept that we want one?' she answered, giving him one of her most beguiling smiles.

'O.K. - a sky-light, do you still want the window enlarged too?'

'Oh yes, that's fine. The rest is pretty straightforward, most of it involves changes to the decor really, that'll be quite different but I don't think we need worry about that today do we?'

'No Barbara, it's just the plans we need to finalise, for council approval - they don't care if you want the floor, walls and ceilings covered with mirrors.' he added with a chuckle.

'Maybe we will - the ceiling anyway.' Barbara answered with a low chuckle - which brought a thoughtful look to Steve's face and a spluttering laugh from Charles' end of the table.

'Anyway, we'll worry about that later, though I've already done drawings of the finished room. For now, we'd like the false ceiling you originally proposed, plus a wall dividing off the folding stairs from the rest of the area, make a small vestibule there, like this, see?'

She pulled a drawing out of the bundle in front of her and I saw just how much detail she had gone into. The drawing was done as though standing at the top of the flight of stairs, the additional wall, the lowered ceiling and muted decor completely transformed the look of the place. Barbara had even included carpet and furnishings in her drawing, a small table against the wall, an ornately framed mirror above it and providing illumination, a matching light-fitting above. A door into the main section was partially open but I was disappointed to see that her drawing gave no indication of whatever she had in mind for how that would look.

'That won't be a problem Barbara - but you're quite right, it will make all the difference to how you can use that area. I was always a bit worried about the way we'd been asked to do that, no character, it wouldn't have fitted in with the rest of the house at all. I still don't know why you want the sky-light but other than that, congratulations, you've done a great job. Your parents should be very proud of you.'

I saw how Barbara glowed at his words, she'd been pleased when Helen and I had said much the same thing - but this was different - and although it would have been nice hearing Charles say the same thing, she would have thought he was merely softening her up for having the hard word laid on her, in Steve's case it was obvious from the tone in his voice that he was being totally sincere.

'Thank you Steve. That's nice to hear, especially coming from a professional.'

'In fact I'd say you have more than just a flair for this kind of work - have you ever thought of studying it, as a career I mean.'

'Not before this - but if you think I could make a go of it, it might be worth thinking about. I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.'

'Well, think about it. Now, what else is there, let's run over what we've agreed to, then I can get the drawings done and file the changes we've made with the council, probably the middle or certainly by the end of next week.'

Having got to that point Charles excused himself and with a final, somewhat leering grin at Barbara, left us to get down to details. There was still very little for me to do of course but as I watched the two of them working steadily through the various changes, I found myself with time to think about what was to follow, once Barbara and I left the architects' office.

As she leaned forward over the plans the weight of her breasts stretched the blouse even tighter over their full curves and as I stared at that view my natural thoughts were for us to race home again, so I could free them, fondle them, suck them - then get down to the rest of the delights her body had in store for me.

But at the same time it seemed a pity not to let Barbara enjoy herself in other ways too, we had all week-end ahead of us - and no matter how much she turned me on mentally and no matter how often I'd actually like to be able to do so, there were only a certain number of times I'd be able to come in forty eight hours.

My various thoughts were interrupted by Steve turning to me and saying. 'I think that's it Roger. Normally I'd offer you lunch but as it's Friday and we want to get the changes into the council as soon as possible and I have to get a few people started on the detailed drawings, if you don't mind, perhaps we could leave that to another day.'

He turned and added to Barbara. 'I'd particularly like to talk to you - I mean, about what I suggested earlier, thinking about doing some study in this area.'

'That would be nice Steve - I'd appreciate your thoughts.' she answered, giving him one of her most brilliant smiles - and again even I could feel the electricity that flowed between them as he took her hand and held for a few seconds longer than he needed to before turning back to me.

'I'll have the revised costings done at the same time. The attic's going to cost a bit more than we proposed of course but some of Barbara's other suggestions are going to save money I think, so I'd be surprised if we can't get it all done for about what was originally scheduled.

But that won't include the mirrors on the ceilings of course.' he added as he turned back to grin at Barbara.

'I've got some ideas about how we can do that fairly economically too.' she answered, leaving Steve to wonder if she was serious or not - and perhaps, to think about being there with her, beneath them.

After we left the office I slipped an arm round her waist and hugged her. 'Fantastic Barbara, you bowled Steve over - and fixed Charles too, you were terrific!'

She giggled almost shyly. 'I was as nervous as a kitten to begin with. But Steve was nice, standing up for me the way he did. That's what really threw Charles, that a junior partner would put him down in front of a client, I hope he doesn't get hauled over the coals for it.'

'Why should he, you were right and Charles was being patronising.'

'I hope he sees it that way. I wouldn't want to have caused Steve any trouble.'

'He's a bit of all right too, isn't he.'

She grinned up at me. 'You could see I fancied him couldn't you?'

'I certainly could - but I'm not sure if he did, he was too busy lusting after you to recognise your signals. You'll take him up on the offer of lunch won't you?'

'Oh yes. Apart from anything else I really would like to get his advice about what courses might be useful - who knows, I might just change careers.

But now what? Home - bed?' She asked in her sexiest voice.

'Actually I thought we might have some lunch first. Give some of the males in the city a chance to perv on you - they've been working hard all morning, let's give them a bit of a treat.

Then home - and, definitely bed!'

Chapter 47

Lunch and Later

She laughed, took my hand and squeezed it hard. 'You do have good ideas sometimes Roger. Actually I'm famished, it must be because I was nervous and pumping so much adrenaline before the meeting.'

'You'll be pumping something else before the day's over!' I quipped.

'I'd better, Mum wouldn't be very happy if, after what she's done she came back and found you'd been neglecting me.'

'So you know the real reason behind her going off to see her parents?'

'Of course. It was all too transparent - she's worried about me, after the business with Mike. She thinks I need a good, solid fuck to get my head back straight again - and trusts you to deliver the goods.'

'And - do you? Need a fuck to get straight again I mean.'

'Need? Not really - but I wasn't going to say 'no thank you', it seems such a long time since I've had the pleasure of your special brand of love-making. I've missed it - but then you know that.

Before he got funny Mike was great, I had no complaints - but although he could almost always get a second and sometimes a third erection, he was invariably in too much of a hurry, didn't savour things, or give me time to, the way you do.

I mean, like now - he'd have me in a cab, into bed and climaxing, all in about fifteen minutes flat - not that I'd be objecting to that of course. But apart from taking longer to actually climax, you also like to anticipate what we both know is going to happen, lengthen the pleasure. That's what I've missed.

By the way.' she added, grinning cheekily up at me as she gave my hand another, harder squeeze. 'Just to add to your anticipation and to lengthen your own pleasure - if not something else too - you might like to know that when you finally get around to it, under this skirt you'll be finding stockings, not panty-hose. And, I seem to find that in the rush and excitement this morning, I somehow forgot to put any panties on.'

As she knew very well, the thought of her bared sex, especially above stockinged legs, was almost enough to change my mind about us having lunch and I was strongly tempted to hail the first cab instead. But after what Barbara had just said about appreciating my ability to stretch out the pleasures, I had to fight back the urge to get her somewhere where I could find out whether she was actually telling the truth, or just winding me up.

I knew the restaurant I was taking her to, not that I had ever been there myself but by its reputation, as a place frequented by bosses with their secretaries and the high flying young men and women from the stocks and money markets. I thought the expense would be worth it, if only to see the envious looks on the faces when they saw Barbara.

I wasn't disappointed, almost from the moment we entered heads began swivelling and eyes staring at us, male and female eyes - and we had no problem at all in attracting the attention of a waiter. After we'd ordered drinks and begun to study the menu Barbara gave me a worried look and asked. 'Can we afford this Roger?'

'Special occasions require special rewards Barbara. You've more than earned this with the work you've done on the house. Relax and enjoy yourself.'

She grinned across at me. 'It looks great - but we do seem to be causing a bit of stir around the place don't we.'

'You are - not me. The guys are envious of me because I'm with you and the women are just plain envious of the way you look. I told you we'd give them a bit of treat, something to stir their sluggish hormones.'

'And how are your hormones?'

'They've been simmering strongly since Helen said she was going to leave us together for the week-end. Since you told me what you're wearing - and not wearing, under that skirt, they've been boiling.'

'Good, I'm glad to hear that. I'd hate to think that the dampness between my legs was all I was going to get today.'

'You're turned on that much?'

'I have been, on and off, since I woke up this morning. If you hadn't charged off into the bath-room I'd have had you back in my bed in no time flat - passion-killers or not.' she added, referring to the pyjamas she'd had on at breakfast.

'How about you?'

'About the same. Up and down like a yo-yo. Up at the moment.' I said with a grin.

'Oh good! Let me check.'

Before I knew what she meant or had a chance to protest she'd slipped off her shoe and lifted one leg straight up in front of her, I felt her foot slip between my legs and then, as she rested her heel on the front of my seat, the sole of her foot pressed forwards until she found the hard length of my cock.

'Mmm - feels good!' she said, trying to curl her toes over the top. 'But I can't really get a proper feel like this. I'll have another go when we get home. Then, with an angelically innocent expression on her face, added. 'Have you ever had a foot massage Roger?'

On top of everything else, the thought of her stockinged feet massaging my cock sent a sudden rush of blood pounding up through it - and I saw her eyes and smile widen as she felt it jerk beneath her toes. 'Ah, I see you like the idea of that. We'll have to make sure it's on our other menu.

Now, lunch.' she said in a business-like voice as she slipped her foot away and lowered her leg.

Although I felt sure the long table-cloth would have hidden what Barbara had done, as she concentrated on the menu I glanced surreptitiously around us. There were plenty of eyes looking our way - but they were all focussed on Barbara - that is all except one pair, at the table alongside us and as I caught the almost black, almond shaped eyes of the quite stunning Eurasian girl that was sitting there, she smiled then, as she boldly glanced down in the direction of my crotch, gave me a long slow wink.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers