Those Days of...Ch. 56-60

Story Info
Dreaming of Greta; the reality of Barbara.
21.6k words
4.79
15.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 56

Barbara's Bed

I was so preoccupied with the procession of memories that talking to Barbara had stirred up that at first I really didn't notice the time passing.

Sheila, I supposed I'd have to call her my first love - the things we'd done to and for each other during those early weeks, Greta and the tiff her blatant come-on and invitation to pussy-lick her had caused between Sheila and I, then the reconciliation, the never to be forgotten night in her aunt's bed and all the other wonderful times that had followed.

Kim, her startling transition, the times and places we'd found to attend to each other's urgent needs, the way she was always not only prepared but in fact eager to get me off even when it wasn't possible for me to return the favour, even after the pill had become effective and we were then able to enjoy more regular sex together.

Julia, the frenzy of our early days, her willingness to pander to my thing about stockings, the day we'd gone at each other like crazy people on the Board Room table, the time she'd flashed her breasts at me through the window and before we'd even bought it, we'd fucked on the bed-room floor of the house that was to become our home - and in which Helen and I had eventually made love to each other for the first time.

And of course, weaving her way through and in between all those memories was Barbara, providing me with tantalising glimpses of soft skin and naked flesh as she shifted about on the settee opposite.

The combination of those memories of days and nights in the past, coupled with the images of Barbara, fuelled and stoked the fire burning inside me - and the ache that I'd been repressing and doing my best to ignore became stronger as the pressure causing it continued to rise. As my need grew even stronger I suddenly realised just how long Barbara had been gone - she'd said she was going to the bath-room, in fact she'd been gone long enough to have a bath. Then just when I was about to go looking for her, to see what she was up to, I heard her calling me.

'Roger, are you coming or are you going to sit out there with just your memories for company all night?'

I got up immediately, crossed the room and turned into the hall-way.

'I was just wondering what you were...' - 'up to' - I was going to say - but didn't because as I walked around the corner I saw her, standing there, waiting for me. It wasn't just the fact she was waiting, it was how she looked, how she was dressed - or at least, half dressed.

The contrast between her unblemished skin and what little there was of the black, silky material, made it seem blacker and her skin even whiter.

There was a tiny, half cup bra, which did no more than lift and present her luscious breasts, highlighting the rich, deep valley between and displaying the full swell of their upper curves - and her nipples, which I could see were already a darker shade of pink, already a little swollen, just waiting to be nibbled and sucked.

Below, minute bikini panties, the vee-shaped piece of material at the front so small that it only just managed to cover the full swell of her mound, the narrow sides cut to fit high on her hip, making her legs appear even longer.

And even with all those delights above, it was the legs that I found myself staring at.

The black stockings were self-supporting, longer and fitting higher up her thigh than normal, suspender-supported ones would have done - but still leaving a wide band of rounded, creamy flesh above the dark band made by the tightly gripping welt.

Completing the almost fantasy-like outfit was a pair of black, high-heeled shoes, which shifted the angle of her legs and pelvis forward, altering her posture, making her look, if that was possible, even more sexy

I don't know how long I stood there with my eyes bulging - but she made such a provocatively erotic sight that I felt sure I could easily have come while simply looking at her - well, from looking and imagining the feel of those beautiful, silkily stockinged legs being wrapped around some part of me.

'I can see you approve.' she said quietly, her voice bringing me back to reality. 'And although you look about ready to pop, I hope you can hang on just a little bit longer, I've had an idea about something I think you might enjoy.'

I dragged my eyes up and saw she was smiling softly, almost compassionately at me - but as our eyes met she lifted one hand and glancing down I saw she was holding something and when I blinked and re-focussed my eyes I saw it was what appeared to be several pairs of panty-hose.

'Come in here.' she said as she turned and went into her bed-room and when I followed her I found that her bed was in the centre of the room, for some reason she had pulled it out of its usual position up against the wall.

'All that talk about how much you enjoy the feel of stockings against your skin made me wonder if it would be nice for you if you were wearing something like that yourself. Let's try.

I've altered this pair of panty-hose a bit, let's see if my idea works. Come on, don't be shy - slip your robe off Roger.'

She knelt at my feet and my already heavily swollen cock jerked as I looked down past it, down into the deep, inviting valley between her breasts - but distracting though that view was I was curious to discover exactly what she had in mind - and it didn't take long to find out. Dropping the rest on the floor beside her she began to roll one pair and as she did that I noticed that it had no feet on the ends of the legs.

'Although they stretch quite a lot I was sure they wouldn't stretch enough to fit you properly, so I've chopped the feet off, I don't think that'll make any difference to the overall effect. Hold on to the bed for support and I'll help you get them on - but you'll have to pull them up yourself.'

It felt distinctly odd, struggling into a pair of women's panty-hose and it wasn't easy to get them up, especially with my cock in the condition it was - but the mere fact of concentrating on getting them to fit took a little of the stiffness out of it, stiffness that instantly returned when I found out what else she'd done. In addition to chopping off the feet she'd also cut out part of the gusset at the crotch and as I pulled them up she used her fingers to manipulate my cock and balls so they poked out through the hole she'd made. Then, as I stretched and pulled the panty-hose higher, until they fitted me really snugly, the nylon tightened around the base of them, immediately reminding me of the sensations I'd experienced that day when Helen had tied cords around them.

'Mmm - looks good enough to eat!' Barbara said looking up and giving me a satisfied grin when she saw the final result. 'But we're not quite finished yet. Now lie down on the bed for me.'

That was when I found out what the other pairs of panty-hose were for - to tie me down. She used one pair to tie my wrists together and then to the bed-head - a second to loosely tie my ankles, before it was knotted around the rails at the foot of the bed.

On top of the strangely stimulating sensations the tight-fitting panty-hose and having her tie me down were producing inside, there was also the constant excitement caused by having Barbara's spectacularly semi-naked body moving around and over me. So by the time she was finally satisfied she had virtually immobilised me, when I glanced down at myself I saw that my poor, much neglected cock was rearing vertically, massively swollen, rock-hard and quivering from the pressure seething inside both it and my bloated, aching balls below.

'Lovely! Even more magnificent than I imagined you'd look. Now, first me - then you, O.K.?' she said as she slipped the bikini briefs down over her hips.

I didn't know what she meant and was so tense I literally couldn't speak so I just nodded then watched as she climbed up on to the bed, straddled me and then wriggled herself forwards up over my chest until her nylon clad knees were pressed close to either side of my head.

'Just a little bit please Roger - then it's your turn, I promise.' she said as she lowered her pussy down towards my mouth, adding the scent of her own sexual arousal to the combination of sensations I was already feeling, making my heart race even faster and blood pound through my veins even more strongly.

As I didn't have the use of my hands to guide her I had to rely on Barbara holding herself at the right height for my more than willing mouth and tongue - but it wasn't long after I began to lick and probe the soft, moist folds that I heard her sighs and moans of quickly rising pleasure.

'Oh, that's beautiful - just beautiful!' she gasped. 'Such a clever tongue, it knows exactly the right spot.

Oh! Oh yes! Right there Roger - yes, that's, it! Now, just a little faster please.

Oh God, I'm coming already, I'm coming Roger - don't stop - for God's sake don't stop now!'

I didn't of course and her wail of pleasure rose higher and louder as my flickering tongue took her up over the top. But then, even as the after-effects of the climax continued to shake her, she slid herself backwards, down across my chest and stomach - making my skin tingle as her stockinged thighs slipped over it - then reached behind her back for my pole-like cock and lifted herself high enough to be able to guide its head between her still spasming pussy-lips.

The combination of the feel of having the tightly fitting panty-hose around the base of my cock and balls and her still contracting pussy sliding down over the head and shaft was quite unbelievable and as she absorbed more and more of it my deep grunts of satisfaction mingled with Barbara's gasping sounds of rekindled delight - gasps that suddenly turned into sharp squeals, when she pushed herself right the way down and found just how much cock she actually had jammed up inside herself.

'God that's huge! It feels as though it could split me in half!'

She paused for a moment, no doubt letting her pussy adjust to what she had forced up inside it - then gripping me tightly with her knees, she began to ride me. At first slowly, almost cautiously - but as the sheer mass of my cock increased the stimulation she was getting and her lubricants began to flow even more freely, she grew more confident, bolder, increasing the speed and power of her movements.

My brain was totally over-loaded with signals rushing in from every part of my body and as I was unable to do much more than thrust upwards with my hips I used all my strength to do that, grunting as I vigorously matched each of her down-thrusts, letting the rising waves of blissful sensations I received in return sweep up through me, each one carrying me a little closer to the ultimate release.

After everything that had happened - the recall of so many exciting times with the previous women in my life, the erotic way Barbara had dressed, what she had done to me with the panty-hose and finally, the enthusiastic way she was fucking me - it wasn't really surprising that it was only a matter of a few, all too short minutes before I felt the seething mass boiling up through me - and the very next second it exploded.

The sheer force of that first load erupting up into her made Barbara give an even louder shriek and the realisation that I was coming provided the incentive for her to pound herself down even harder, as though trying to provide the energy to pump the rest of it out herself. That really wasn't necessary, the pressure that had built up inside me was so great that the semen would have fountained out anyway - but her actions certainly added even more intensity to the powerful series of jets that then gushed from me.

When we were both eventually finished, she fell forwards on to me, her sopping pussy still gripping the base of my finally slackening cock, as though using it as a plug to stop the accumulated mixture of my semen and her juices from flowing out again too quickly. As we gasped for breath I felt her wildly pounding heart beating against my chest, beating almost as fast and as hard as mine and my only regret was that because of the way I was still bound, I couldn't wrap my arms around her and hold her tight.

'That was fantastic Roger.' she whispered happily when she'd regained some control of herself. 'Not what I'd originally intended to try this evening - but in its own way, just as good as what I'd had in mind.'

'And what was that?' I asked breathlessly, my body taking longer to return to normality than hers.

'I wanted to see if I could do what Mum did, you know, that time she got you so excited that you sprayed the opposite wall.'

She was referring to the time Helen had tied me up in the door-way and left me there while she went to do the washing-up - then had got worried when she saw the size and colour of my cock - thinking I might burst a blood vessel or something like that she'd not waited any longer but got me off straight away, while still wearing the soap slicked rubber gloves.

She giggled when I answered. 'If your ever-hungry pussy hadn't taken it all - I think I'd have hit the ceiling this time Barbara.'

'It was certainly strong stuff. I can't always feel your actual jism, I guess I'm usually already too wet and too preoccupied with what's going on inside myself for it to register - but I certainly felt it that time, the first shot anyway, the others got a bit lost in everything else that was happening. But there was no mistaking that first one!

Now, let's start cleaning up some of the mess.' she said, giving me a quick kiss then sliding herself backwards off me, finally releasing my cock from her pussy and, leaving me still quite helpless, headed for the bath-room.

She was only gone a few minutes, returning with a damp cloth and towel and after she'd tugged the panty-hose down over my hips she gently but thoroughly sponged clean my cock and balls.

'That's better isn't it?' she said as she patted me dry.

'It will be once you untie me.' I answered.

She looked up in mock surprise. 'Untie you? I was planning on leaving you like that, so I could snuggle up to you during the night, see if I could get you interested again sometime.'

'That's much more likely to happen if I can put my arms around, hold you properly.' I answered.

'You mean you'll sleep here with me, you won't go back to your own bed?' she asked excitedly.

'Of course I'll sleep with you, if you want me too.'

'Oh lovely! That'll be great Roger. I thought, well you know what I thought - that you'd prefer to be, you know, where you and Mum sleep.'

'It was Helen's - your mother's decision to give us this time together, I'm sure she'd be surprised if we didn't sleep together. But your bed, not hers - O.K.?'

'Oh of course! I wouldn't dream of sleeping with you in her bed - well, not too often anyway.' she added with a sly grin, bending to undo the knotted panty-hose around my feet.

While she'd been in the bath-room she hadn't bothered to put anything else on so when she then came around the side of the bed and bent to work on the tightened knots around my wrist, her body was so close I could feel its warmth, smell the soap she'd used to clean herself and beneath that, the remaining musky odour of her sex.

Even though I strained my head upwards as she worked on the knots, I found her breasts were just out of reach of my mouth, but - as I felt my hands finally come free I reached up around her, freed one succulent globe by slipping the bra-strap off her shoulder, then taking in as much of the rose-tipped flesh as my mouth could hold, began to suck it.

She responded almost immediately and as I felt the nipple swelling and hardening I tightened my lips around it then slid my hands across her back, turning her slightly so I could slip them right around her, down over the taut curves of her arse, using my fingers to probe into the crack between them.

After a minute or two it became clear we were both too cramped in that position and she pulled herself away. Having unfastened and completely removed her bra she climbed back up on to the bed, again straddling me - then bent forwards, bringing both slightly swaying breasts within reach of my mouth, offering first one and then the other to my eager lips. In that position I was able to lick, suck and nibble to my heart's content and while I continued stroking her bottom with one hand I used the other to gently knead each breast in turn.

Just the feel of her firm, satiny skin sent waves of contented pleasure through me and I could tell from the leathery hardness of her nipples and the breathy sighs Barbara was making that she was getting even more out of what I was doing to her than I was.

I think we both drifted off into a kind of blissful haze for quite a while - and to my utter amazement, through that swirling haze I gradually became aware of my own response to the waves of pleasure sweeping through me, a response that gradually increased in intensity, focusing itself between my legs, gradually stirring my shrunken cock and depleted balls.

But it was obvious that the stimulation I was giving Barbara had aroused her deeper needs even more and at some stage I became aware that she'd slipped one hand down between her thighs and was fingering herself. Wanting to help her in any way I could, I eased her bottom a little higher and taking the weight on the palm of my hand, slid my fingers down the crack between its cheeks, then began to slowly run them backwards and forwards, dipping them into her already hot, damp pussy and then teasing the tightly wrinkled hole behind it.

As her arousal grew more intense and she got closer to yet another climax I suddenly felt the puckered muscles beneath my fingers starting to flex rhythmically - and, waiting for the right moment, tested her reaction by slipping just the tip of one up between them, up into that darker, slicker entrance. Her response was instantaneous!

'Urrgh! Fuck it! Fuck my arse!' she growled in a strangely hoarse voice, a voice I hardly recognised.

But even if I couldn't recognise the voice - I certainly recognised the demand - and the thought of having her that way provided the final stimulus my previously slowly re-growing cock needed - and, with a series of quickly, stiffening jerks, I felt it become erect again.

Using the excess of fluid that her plunging fingers had produced from deep inside her cunt as a lubricant, I managed to force the tip of my cock-head through the clamping muscles and, after initially tensing-up as she felt it intruding, she relaxed, then used her other hand to spread her arse-cheeks, relaxed herself a little more and eased her body down on to it.

Although my cock was hard, because of the totally draining orgasm I'd only just had, I doubted that I'd actually be able to come again so soon after it, more importantly for Barbara, it was nowhere near the size it had been earlier or she'd never have been able to take it.

As the rest of it slid slowly up inside, she gave a long drawn out sigh of complete and utter satisfaction. 'Aaah!' then, whispering to herself. 'So that's what it feels like.'

But obviously the need that had built up inside her was more powerful than her curiosity about the sensations her body was apparently experiencing for the first time because no sooner had she realised that she could take it up her arse than she began to use my cock to give her the additional stimulus she needed to bring on her rapidly approaching climax.

While her fingers continued to flash in and out of her pussy she began moving herself up and down on it, making quite different sounds to those I'd become familiar with during the many previous times I'd heard her building up to one. Low, guttural sounds that seemed to come from somewhere much deeper inside herself. Every now and then she said something, sometimes I could make it out, other times, especially as she got closer to the peak the words were lost in the mixture of other, less intelligible sounds created by her rising passion.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers