Those Eyes Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex and Santana meet, but is it love at first sight?
6.7k words
4.71
28.3k
29

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey!

I'm so sorry that It's taken me so long to post again. My hard drive crashed and I had to start over again using a jump drive at work, but then I lost the jump drive. So, his is the third time that I've written this installment. I hope you enjoy. I'll try to make them longer in the future.

SRB

*

-Santana-

I had gotten there pretty early for DC club time and now stood awkwardly by the bar, fidgeting with my skirt. I wanted to look around before I asked one of the employees to tell Ash that I was here. I felt like my skirt was riding up constantly and I once again shimmied and pulled it down. When I had moved to DC, I developed a little bit of a shopping addiction and I literally owned an outfit for any occasion. Unfortunately, those occasions seemed to never arise and I was left with a closet full of items with the price tags still intact. I often thought that if anyone had any opinion of me it would be that I was well-dressed, weird but well dressed. I would day dream of having friends who asked me to go bar hopping with them or go dancing with them but when you walk with your eyes downcast, rarely speak, or make eye contact, no one is too eager to be your friend. Who knew?

I exhaled deeply and pulled my skirt down once more. Considering that this was my first time out, the high-waisted leather mini skirt, stark white off-the-shoulder top, and four-inch , peep-toe cage pumps were all making their debut tonight. I felt like I looked attractive enough, I just needed the confidence to match. Ugh, why are you here, Santana? I asked myself despite the feeling that being there just...felt right.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my glossy black waves. You're here to have fun, damnit! And you are going to have fun! I mentally decided. Straightening up my shoulders and smoothing down my skirt, I leaned against the bar in the coolest, most unaffected pose I could muster and watched the scene before me. The bar must have been very popular. Patrons were filing in at a continuous rate and there were already several bodies on the dance floor.

I watched a petite Asian girl wind and whip her body to the music. She looked as if the music was all that mattered in that moment. I envied her. A few writhing bodies over was a curvy black girl with a faux hawk, she was moving her hands and arms in sensual patterns above her head with her eyes closed and her head thrown back. I longed to move like these girls. I wanted nothing else to matter but the dub-step beat blaring through the speakers and the freedom that only dancing seemed to offer. Maybe a drink would help.

I turned to face the bar and my eyes fell upon one of the most breath taking men that I had ever seen. I held my breath when his eyes locked with mine. He was the kind of pretty that could frighten people, I had to remind myself that I was that kind of pretty too and released the breath that I had been holding. His dark blue eyes shined under the flashing lights of the club and his full lips curved into a sly side smile.

"What will it be, sweetheart?" He asked as he allowed his eyes to blatantly scan my body. I blushed when his eyes finally met mine once more.

"I...I..um...I don't really know." I admitted with a sheepish smile that fit perfectly with my barely visable blush. I shuffled my weight from heel to heel as I looked down at the bar top. When I looked back up, his eyes had softened and his smile looked more sincere.

"What kind of mood you in, doll?" He asked as he leaned his elbows on the bar top directly in front of me. His smiled widened and his white teeth gleamed.

I didn't hesitate. "I need to have fun." I said, and was immediately embarrassed by my desperate honesty.

"Well, I can do fun." He said easing off of the bar top. "One glass of fun coming right up."

I watched him make my drink. He seemed to be putting an awful lot of alcohol into it and I was suddenly nervous. I looked away towards a girl on the dance floor. She was racially ambiguous with long blonde hair. She was beautiful to watch. Her blonde locks whipped around her face as she moved her generous hips to the beat. She was perfectly synchronized with the music and confidence literally oozed off of her. I was broken out of my reverie by the sound of my drink being placed in front of me.

I turned to face an amused bar tender. "One order of fun." He said. I opened my clutch and he stopped me with a light hand on my shoulder. He pointed to my wrist band. "That means that you pay for nothing while you're here. How'd you come by that anyway?" He asked with a curious expression though the amusement was still there.

"A guy that I met today invited me out. He said that his family owned the place." I said, taking my first sip of my free drink. It was delicious; I took a more generous sip.

"Good girl," He said with a smile. "What was his name? The guy who asked you to come here..." He asked, once again leaning on the bar in front of me.

"Ash, his name was Ash." I replied.

"Well, sweetheart, I'm Adam. Co-owner of this place and Ash's older and much sexier brother." He reached out his hand. "Oh, and much straighter too." He added with an outrageous wink.

I laughed. "Hi, Adam. I'm Santana. It's very nice to meet you." I shook his hand. "This drink is delicious by the way." To prove my point, I took another generous gulp.

He chuckled lightly. "You know, I was going to ask you to join me for a dance but..." He cut of, I followed his gaze towards the blonde on the dance floor who I had been staring at moments before. "...maybe, I'm not your type."

I nearly choked on my drink when I realized what he was implying. "No!...I mean...there's nothing wrong with that sort of thing...but no! I just liked how she dances. She's good. It's like she has all of the confidence in the world." I said, once again watching the girl.

"That's Tressa. She is quite amazing but with those curves, I'm sure you could give her a run for her money. Why not go out there with me and show her up?"

Turning to face him, I blushed. " You don't want to dance with me, Adam. I'd embarrass you."

"Why do you say that, beautiful? Dancing is easy, everyone can dance. "He said with a soft smile.

"The only dancing I have ever done has been in my bedroom mirror. In case you can't tell, I'm pretty new at this whole scene." I said becoming self-conscious again.

"You need to relax, Satana. Be right back." He said, walking away from me. He returned with three shot glasses and placed two in front of me. "Take these. Don't question it, just take them."

"How do I know that you're not trying to drug me?" I asked, suddenly getting nervous. He laughed. Like a real, head thrown back, belly laugh.

Once he regained his composure, he leaned into me and I felt his warm breath against my ear. "Sweetheart, If I want a woman, she comes to me willingly." He whispered. I barely suppressed a shudder. "Now, for looking the gift horse in the mouth, you're going to take all three."

I gulped and sat my drink down on the bar. I took the first one, expecting an acidic burn but was pleasantly surprised by the fruity smoothness. I took the second and then the third and looked at Adam expectantly. I jumped back when he suddenly hopped over the bar counter and grabbed my hand. "And as for dancing, there's a first time for everything, Santana." He said over his shoulder as he pulled me towards the sea of thrashing bodies.

He moved so fast and before I had a chance to resist, I was standing in front of him in the center of the floor.

"Welcome to Dance 101, Santana. We're going to start with the basic two step. Do as I do, Ok?" He asked and I nodded. I watched him rock from the side to side to the beat of the music and I imitated him awkwardly. "Ok, now since you've got all of the..." He openly perused my body."...equipment, use it. Add some hip movement into the two step."

Thinking about all of the music videos that I had seen and the marathons of So, You Think You Can Dance, I did as he asked. I swayed my hips from side to side, occasionally adding a dip. "Is this OK?"

"Perfect. Now I'm gonna point to some broad on the dance floor and I want you to imitate her." He looked around for a moment, never stopping his movements. "That one!" He called, pointing to a slim brunette who was grinding sensuously to the ground. I stared at her incredulously.

"I can't do that!" I shrieked.

He stepped in closer to me. "Yes, you can. Just think of nothing else but the music."

I took a deep breath and watched the girl with a studious eye. I began to copy the way that she slashed her narrow hips through the air and when she once again slid her body to the floor, I did it too. I looked to Adam for his reaction. His eyes looked as if they had darkened. "Very nice. Now what about her?" He asked, my eyes followed his pointing finger. A Hispanic girl shook her hips at a break-neck speed while shimmying her breasts. She was magnificent. "Santana, dance like her." I heard Adam say.

Watching her for a few seconds more, I began to move. In that moment, I didn't care if I was making a fool of myself or if I looked sexy. It was all about the whinding of my body and the music. I looked to Adam and laughed, I was having fun. He smiled and nodded his head towards a girl in a tight, white dress. I continued to move as I watched her pop her body and whip her hair. I popped my body, grinded down to the floor, and whipped my hair around on my way up. I looked towards my dance teacher who was smiling and clapping.

"It appears the student has surpassed the teacher." He said with a smile, reaching out his hand.

I accepted his hand and he spun me around. "Thank you, Sensei." I replied with a slight bow. He pulled me in closer.

"Now, it's time to dance with me." He spun me once more and pulled me so that my back was against his hard chest. He began to move his hips slightly. I had never danced with a man before. The closeness was awkward but I didn't want to be awkward Santana tonight. I closed my eyes, took a deep sip of my drink, took a deep breath, and began moving.

We stayed that way for a few moments, swaying against one another until the beat of the music started to pick up. The movement on the floor only intensified, and the crowd became livelier. Adam turned me to face him and spun me once more. "Party Rock" by LMFAO began to play and the floor went crazy. I looked around and couldn't help but smile. The music was literally taking over every single body on the floor and I wanted to be just as lost as they all were.

I threw the straw out of my drink, chugged the remainder and dropped the plastic cup onto the floor. I looked at Adam who was laughing. "Good girl!" He screamed over the music as some swanky redhead slipped herself into his arms. He looked to me and I shrugged. I didn't care who he danced with, I just wanted to shuffle.

I allowed my eyes to slip closed and I began to move to the party anthem. I had imagined being out and dancing to this song before. It was just that kind of song. I began doing all of the moves that I had imagined myself doing. I pictured myself as that girl, Tressa and pulled every ounce of confidence that I could out of my pretending.

My eyes opened and I noticed there were people watching me. Awkward Santana would have stopped dancing, she would have shrunk inwardly and stumbled or simply walked away. I had no intention of being awkward me tonight. I closed my eyes once more and gave my audience a show.

I felt something cold on my arm and opened my eyes. Adam was beside me holding out another drink. I mouthed thank you and took a long drink. He was once again in front of me, leaning in "You having a good time, princess?" He asked with a sincere smile. I nodded. "Ok, well I have to get back to the bar for a little bit and then I'm going up to the VIP suite with my siblings. You gonna be OK?"

I stopped moving and started thinking about whether or not I was really going to be alright. Deciding that I could handle being alone on the dancefloor, I placed my hand on his arm and smiled. "I'll be fine. Thank you so much, Adam!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, Sweetheart, if you need anything, come find me." He said, making his way back to his bar. I suddenly felt a little awkward but I was determined to keep having fun. I looked to the left and saw a girl who seemed to notice my hesitation.

She reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards her and her friends. "Dance with us!" She yelled over the music. I looked around at all of the pretty faces in her group of friends, each girl had a sincere smile plastered on her face. They looked like the type of girls that I wished were my friends my entire life. I smiled and once again started to dance.

"Damn, girl!" a lithe girl with a short pixie cut said to me when I started to dance. I laughed and continued to move. A few songs had passed and I had finished my drink. I was having more fun than I had ever had and I didn't want the night to end.

I inhaled deeply, wanting to take in my environment with all of my senses. There were so many smells in the room: perfume, cologne, sweat, body odor, alcohol and I couldn't pick out any one individual's specific scent. Then there it was. It was light but distinct and without a doubt, I knew that it belonged to HIM. I paused, how did I know it was a him?

Suddenly the bluest of blue eyes flashed in my mind, they held sincerity and mischief and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. It felt as if the temperature in the club has risen drastically and the heat was shooting straight to the apex between my thighs. An intense strumming began at my core perfectly synchronized to my erratic heartbeat. This isn't how my night is supposed to go, I just wanted normal, I thought to myself.

Attempting to cool down, I began taking slow even breaths through my mouth but it was almost like I could taste HIM. He was sweet and spicy and...I started to wound my body through the bodies of patrons towards the owner of those eyes. I moved with a grace I had never possessed, dipping under swinging arms, sidestepping spilling drinks.

"No!" I said quietly to myself, stopping abruptly. I could feel it, a tug. Every cell in my body was acting like it was phototropic and HE was the light. I shook my entire body out, hoping to rid myself of the strange sensations but no such luck. Those eyes flashed in my mind again, they looked like they were smiling. Seeing HIS smile in those eyes nearly broke my heart and all of my resolve was gone. I needed to see HIS whole smile. I needed to find HIM, HE belonged to me.

-Alex-

I couldn't shake the feeling that I had experienced upstairs. My jeans still fit uncomfortably tight and my heartbeat hadn't slowed. I gazed around at all of the people on the dance floor and inhaled. Being what I was, I had experienced quite a few scents that go my blood boiling. Some scents smelled divine, others smelled irresistibly delicious but never had I ever experienced something of this nature. The scent that was now seared into my brain smelled like...everything that I was ever looking for and everything that I didn't know that I needed to find.

I ran my hands through my naturally messy hair and closed my eye , letting out a tormented sigh. Behind my lids flashed the brightest pair of green eyes I had ever seen, set in a deep caramel face. There was a hint of uncertainty in those eyes, a vulnerability that stroked my primal nature. Without a doubt, I knew that the owner of those eyes and the owner of the scent that was currently tormenting me was the same person.

I inhaled deeply and froze. I had known that I'd find her here. Through the haze of perfume and vodka, her sweet scent surrounded me, unique from all of the rest. Being of pure blood, I could easily pin point the scent of every being in the room but with her there, every other scent blurred into the background. Then it all blurred into the background as my skin prickled like every cell wanted to escape to be closer to her. I let my eyes drift close and just stared into those eyes, which were now imprinted in my brain, for a moment. If all I ever saw was those eyes when I closed my own, I don't think I'd ever have need to see the world again. I set off.

I moved with predatory grace through the dance floor. I dodged drunk girls flailing their limbs and whipping their hair, an easy target any other night but not tonight. Tonight, I was going to have HER. It felt like the sea of writhing bodies was endless. I knew that I was getting closer to her but my patience was dwindling. I needed HER.

Suddenly, it felt as if all of the energy in the world shifted. I was no longer surrounded by scent but I was surrounded by warmth, the most sensual of blankets, whispering light caresses across my skin. I paused to enjoy the sensations when suddenly, the warmth slid silkily inside of my body and a pleasant tingling began. I shuddered at the feeling that something in my body was realigning. Once the tingling subsided, I calmed down exponentially but it was too soon, the warmth that had unexpectedly entered my body suddenly burst back into the world, leaving my body on fire in the sweetest way.

I was left motionless, unsure of what had just transpired. I bent down and placed my hands on my knees in an attempt to regain my composure. I inhaled deeply and my heart began to jump. SHE was close. I stood up abruptly and realized that I was standing on the side of a clearing for what appeared to be a dance battle. I searched the faces across the clearing but SHE wasn't there.

My heart slowed a beat and I was about to continue my search when I saw a body slide smoothly to the front of the crowd. She looked up and my heart stopped. It completely stopped beating in that moment. I clenched my hand over my heart. What the fuck? I thought. I saw her reach for her chest and look around, a slightly confused expression on her face. The lights on the dance floor bounced off of her emerald eyes, giving them and ethereal glow.

"Look at me, sweetheart." I whispered. "Look right in front of you."

She looked up and my heart started beating again, though an unfamiliar rhythm. She tilted her head to the side and stared at me from across the clearing. I watched the way the movement caused her hair to move off her one exposed shoulder and grew harder with the exposure of her flawless sepia skin. I allowed myself a moment to really look at her before I went to her. The confusion in her eyes told me that she was wouldn't cross the clearing first, she was waiting for me.

I started with her face, her crescent shaped eyes were encased in the longest ebony lashes I had ever seen and when she blinked, they caressed her high cheekbones just for a moment. Her lips were full and when she pursed them, the most charming dimples made an appearance. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect face than the one right in front of me. Her long graceful neck flowed into feminine shoulders and I once again allowed my eyes to glide over the one that was exposed. Her breasts were fully covered but I could tell that she was perfectly endowed. The skirt she wore accentuated her small waist and generous hips. I slowly took in her long, supple legs. They were thick but toned and I groaned as I imagined those legs wrapped around me. Her body reminded me Kim Kardashian's but more toned, it was perfection.

I looked back to her face in time to catch her doing her own perusing and judging by the way she licked her lips, she liked what she saw. That tiny movement of her tongue snaking out to wet her full lips was all of the encouragement that I needed and I moved with purposeful strides across the clearing. She looked up when I made my first step and in her eyes was a mixture of alarm, confusion, and desire.

12