Those Eyes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped by the bed and I pulled her to sit. She was now fully crying. "Alex...really?" She asked, laughing through her tears.

"Yes, really. I wanted this to be perfect for you."

"But this is so much. It's too much." She said, sniffling.

"No, it's not enough." I said, rubbing my thumb over her knuckles.

"It's so..." She paused and began looking around once more. "Perfect. Thank you."

"I'm glad you like it, but there's more." I said, reaching under the pillow discreetly until my fingers came into contact with the small box."Ana...I think you're amazing and beautiful and I've thanked God multiple times a day for giving me you. I had no idea that I would meet my mate so soon but If I could go back and change things, I would meet you sooner. I know this is happening so fast but when you've met the other half of your soul, there's no such thing as 'too fast'." I moved once more, making the box visible to her and smiled as she gasped for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. "This can be an engagement ring or a promise ring, whichever you want as long as you realize that this means forever." I opened the box and the tears intensified. "Forever, Santana?"

-Santana-

The sight before me was breathtaking. The shining white bed shone brightly in the dark room as did the stars above. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful scene if I tried. I just couldn't grasp the fact that Alex had done this all for me and as the tears began to fall, I realized that I was no longer nervous. Alex deserved the be the first and last man to ever have me.

I felt silly for crying at something so beautiful but I couldn't help it. As he led me to the bed, my heart began beating wildly. This is it, I thought but then he paused. He began speaking and his words caused my throat to close. I knew that Alex cared for me but hearing him say it was almost too much. A movement caught my eye and a second later, the Tiffany blue box was revealed. My vision blurred from the tears and I feared that I wouldn't even be able to see what was in the box. When he opened it, a platinum band with a large solitary diamond rested in the box. I didn't know much about rings but I could tell that this one had cost my mate a pretty penny.

"Forever, Santana?" I heard him ask and it took me a moment to realize that he was still speaking to me. The glistening rock had hypnotized me. Once I realized that he had spoke, I looked up into his cyan blue eyes and saw more love than I had ever imagined existing. I couldn't find my voice, and all I could do was open and close my mouth repeatedly. I saw uncertainty flash briefly in his gaze and my voice instantaneously returned to alleviate that feeling within him.

"Forever." I said, and I began to laugh like a giddy little girl as the biggest smile I had ever seen spread across his perfect face. I lifted my left hand and held it out to him to place the ring on. He pulled the ring on the box and I waited to feel the cool weight on my finger but he paused once more.

"Read the engraving." He said, handing me the ring. I held the ring up and spun it until I saw what I was looking for.

"The second that I looked into those eyes." I read aloud. "I love you." I said before I could stop myself. It was soon, I had known him less than a month but I couldn't deny what I had just said. It was true. I loved the messy haired, blue eyed boy in front of me with every fiber of my being. The look on his face was enough to make me want to say those three words over and over and over again.

He leaned in and before I could realize what he was doing, his lips were smashed against mine. He kissed me with an intensity that took my breath away and I pulled back to inhale deeply before crushing my body into his and kissing him once more. He leaned against my body, pushing me to lie down on the bed which felt like a cloud. "I love you so much, Ana." He said quickly before descending once more on my lips. Our lips moved in perfect harmony against one another and our tongues danced a dance as old as time. His lips were so soft and full and I couldn't get enough of them.

He began sliding his tongue sensually in and out of my mouth and my body heated up to an uncomfortable inferno. "Alex..." I gasped as I moved one hand around his neck and another into his silky hair to deepen the kiss. "Ahhhhhlex." I moaned once more. I needed more and I moved my hands frantically down to the first button of dress shirt. His kisses prevented me from thinking straight and I struggled to undo the buttons. I was getting frustrated and let out a growl as I ripped his shirt apart, buttons flying everywhere. "I'll buy you a new one." I said, borrowing his line he used after ripping several pairs of underwear the days before.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from the torn remnants of his shirt. "Slow, baby..." He said, groaning at my loss of inhibitions.

"I don't want slow. I want you!" I gasped out, jerking my hands away from his grip and placing them on his hard chest.

-Alex-

I couldn't imagine a time when I was happier than I was in that moment. The beauty beneath me had agreed to be mine forever and I was floating on cloud nine as her sexy lips played with mine. Her moans and mewls were driving me insane. I repeatedly drove the desire to pull up her dress, rip her underwear and slam into her away from my mind as she moved beneath me. Her body was so hot and her skin both burned and sent electric shocks through mine.

I felt her frustration as her hands pulled me harder into the kiss. The sounds of my shirt ripping filled the room as the buttons flew in every direction. The urge to slam into her and pound away once more came into my head and I knew that I had to get her to slow down before her magical experience was no longer magical.

"I don't want slow. I want you!" She nearly screamed as she caressed my chest and pushed the remains of my torn shirt away. I growled, unable to contain myself and roughly gripped her neck and thigh, pulling her up fully on the bed. I covered her body completely with mine and began kissing her once more. We kissed until we were once again breathless. I had never been more turned on than I was in that moment.

"Tell me that you want me." I said, moving down to lavish her graceful neck with kisses, licks, and slight bites.

"I want you so fucking bad!" She gasped out as I began sucking on the spot where her neck met her shoulder. I shuddered at her words and began using my hand on her thigh to pull up her dress. She moaned as the soft fabric slid along her thighs and up to her waist. From the waist down, the only thing covering her was a sheer pair of boyfriends in white. I groaned. I had never seen her in any other color underwear other than black and took a moment to appreciate the stark white against her golden skin. Her hips began to move slightly, my gaze turning her on. She whimpered at the absence of my physical attention and not wanting to leave her wanting, I slowly slid my hand inside of her underwear, her juices already seeping through.

We both moaned as my hand came into contact with her perfectly shaven cunt. I couldn't believe how hot and wet she was and wasted little time in beginning my play. I watched the lust consume her expression as I moved my thick middle finger along her slit repeatedly. She moaned over and over again, humping herself against my hand to increase the pressure. I intentionally ignored her engorged clit, loving to see her go crazy under my ministrations. "Alex, pleaseeee." She begged. I chuckled and paused in my movements.

"Say it." I said, waiting to hear the words.

"Please make me cum." She said, squirming on the bed.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, removing my hand from her panties and wrapping it around the crotch.

"Yesss! God Yes!" She wailed, rolling her hips to the sexiest rhythm I had ever witnessed. "I want you to make me cum and then I want you to slam your dick into me and fuck me. Gahhhhlex I want you fuck me!" She screamed, her hips bucking wildly.

Her words caused my restraint to snap and I ripped away her underwear. With a growl, I lowered my body and positioned myself between her legs, my mouth less than an inch away from her dripping wet pussy. I inhaled deeply, taking in her sweet scent. Without further teasing, I dove right in. Not in the mood to prolong sliding inside of her, I immediately wrapped my lips around her clit and began sucking. Her body began thrashing and her hips being bucking forward as if trying to dislodge me. Firmly, I placed my hands on both of her hips and held her down as I continued my assault on her deliciously wet pussy. I moved my right hand over to splay across her flat stomach, feeling the muscles rippling beneath.

"Fuck. So. Good. So fucking good." She whispered repeatedly between moans and whimpers. Laughing into her core, I moved my left hand down and began tracing light circles around her dripping entrance with my middle finger. If she thought this was good, I couldn't wait to hear her reaction when it got better. I increased my efforts on her clit and slid my long, thick finger in slowly. I almost busted a nut right then and there. She was so tight, tighter than I thought possible. I couldn't wait to be inside of her.

My dick became harder than it had ever been before as the walls of her virginal pussy pulsed and gripped my finger. It sounded as if she had stopped breathing and her body had tensed. I waited a moment, not sure if I needed to check on her but then she let out the sexiest noise I had ever heard. It was a cross between a moan and a wail and it was magnificent. It didn't take long before she started rocking her hips against the single digit inside of her, trying to create friction. I chuckled and began moving my finger in and out of her, stopping before I met the resistance that was her maidenhood. Pulling out slightly, I added a second finger and slowly began working up to the same tempo I was using moments before. She was so pliant beneath my hands, loving everything that I was doing to her.

As I continued sucking her clit, I felt her walls spasming quickly and gripping my fingers tighter. She was about to cum. An idea suddenly popped into my head. Apart of me wanted to ask her for permission but the other part wanted to just do it. I doubled my efforts as she got closer and closer to climaxing all over my fingers and face. I began moving my tongue against her hard clit as her gorgeous body started bucking against my face. "Alex. Alex. Alex Oh my gah. Oh my gah." That's it. She was almost there. "Alex! OH MY GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as her entire body bowed off of the bed and seemed suspended in air. I sucked harder on her clit, enhancing her orgasm. I made up my mind then and slammed my fingers roughly and deeply into her velvety canal, tearing through her innocence.

I heard her breath catch in her lungs as she slammed abruptly to the bed. I slid my fingers out of her and began drinking of her essence, the blood mixed with her juices. I had never tasted anything more addicting. I drank deeply, not stopping until no more blood remained only the continually flowing cream. I lapped at her entrance, shoving my tongue as deep as I could inside of her, using my saliva to ease her pain. Not being able to take anymore, I felt her fingers shakily thread themselves in my hair and pull. Taking the hint, I pulled away from her core and moved until I was up on my knees, looking down at her trembling form. Making sure that she was watching me, I took the fingers that had been inside of her moments before and slid them into my mouth, removing every last bit of her essence and enjoying it.

-Santana-

I watched him through hooded eyes as he licked my juices and traces of blood from his fingers. I had never seen anything more erotic. My pussy spasmed at the sight. I laid there and stared at the man I loved as I waited until I could move and speak again. Every orgasm Alex had ever given me would put me in a state of catatonia. It was pure bliss to experience so much pleasure that you couldn't move afterwards, couldn't form words afterwards. I realized then that I had never given Alex that kind of pleasure and I wanted to immediately amend that. "Take your clothes off, Alex." I said in a voice that didn't sound like my own.

Not hesitating, he immediately jumped up from the bed and began stripping. I stood then too and pulled my dress away, then slipped off my sandals. We both stood there staring at each other, the only thing either of us was wearing was the diamond ring on my finger. I stared down at the beautiful, long, thick piece of meat between his legs. It looked painfully hard, I watched as a drop of pre cum formed at the tip and slid down the shaft. I unconsciously licked my lips.

"Like what you see?" He asked, his hand snaking down and wrapping firmly around the appendage.

"I love what I see." I responded as he began stroking his perfect cock. For a moment I feared that it wouldn't fit but the fear was quickly replaced with excitement. Licking my lips once more, I moved forward but stopped abruptly when Alex took a step back. I tilted my head in confusion. He sighed and a concerned look was suddenly on his face. "Are you mad at me?" He asked out of no where. I racked my brain for anything that I should have been mad about. "For what I did. You know, When you were orgasming." I couldn't help but smile at his worrying.

I shook my head and began moving towards him again. "No. I'm not mad at all. I thought it was actually quite brilliant. It only hurt for a moment." I said , reaching out to him. He let out a sigh of relief and closed the distance between us. Reaching down, I placed my smaller hand over his as he stroked himself. He moaned and leaned down to kiss me. I touched my lips quickly to his and pulled away. I had other plans for my mouth and with a brief thought of apprehension, I dropped to my knees and tentatively licked the head of his member.

"Santanaaaa." He groaned as I engulfed half of his thick length. I didn't want to tease him. That first taste was heaven and I wanted more. I had never done this before but I let my instincts guide me. Making sure to keep his dick away from my teeth, I moved my head up and down, bobbing while I used my tongue to stimulate the head. My instincts must have been right because I had Alex moaning in no time. Removing his hand from his shaft, he tangled it into my long tresses, followed by the other and used them to quicken my tempo. I brought my hand up and picked up where he left off. I stroked the half of his dick that I couldn't fit in my mouth.

I moved my head back and forth, enjoying the sexy moans and words of encouragement that escaped my mate's lips. "Just like that, baby. You're so amazing." He groaned. Pre cum was now leaking continuously from the head and I wandered if his cum would be as intoxicating. Bringing up my other hand, I used it to massage his medium sized testicles. He bucked into my mouth. I smiled, knowing that he liked that.

"Okay, baby, stop. I'm so close." He said, tugging lightly on my hair. I began moving my hands faster and sucked in my cheeks, intensifying my efforts. "Baby, stop. Ahhhhh I'm so close, it's so good. " He said, once more tugging on my hair. I refused to stop until I got my prize. I felt his body tense and his balls tighten. "Baby, sto-" He began before the first spurt hit the back of my throat. He began moaning and growling as he emptied himself into my throat. His cum tasted so good and I didn't let up until I was sure that I had consumed every last drop.

As I pulled away, I noticed that Alex was still impossibly hard. "What the..." He started when he noticed what had my attention but couldn't continue due to his lack of breath. Once he regained his ability to breathe properly, he moved before I had a chance to anticipate his actions. I was on the bed now, his hard body on top of mine. I looked up into his eyes, his love obvious in the ocean blue orbs. He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on my lips before pulling back.

"Forever?" He whispered.

"Forever." I replied right before he slammed his full length into my silky depths.

-Alex-

It was more amazing than I had ever imagined. I knew then that she was made just for me, her pussy fitting me like a glove. I was glad that she had made me cum before, otherwise, I could have erupted immediately upon entering her. As soon as I had penetrated her, her head was thrown back and she was groaning. I paused into her hot, tight heat, appraising her beauty. "Look at me, baby." I said in a strained tone. It took a moment but our eyes soon met. "Are you okay?" I asked, fighting the urges within me that begged me to move.

She smiled slightly and nodded. "I'm more than okay. I feel so full. It's amazing." She whispered.

It was all the encouragement that I needed. I moved back, pulling myself out of her until only the head remained and slammed back in, hard and deep. I paused once more, watching her reaction. She grunted and rolled her hips. "You like that?" I asked as I pulled out once more.

"I love it!" She screamed. That was it, enough conversation. I wrapped my arms around her back, placing my hands on her shoulder and began fucking my mate. I alternated between hard, deep strokes and slow, deep strokes, grinding my hips into hers. Her whimpers, moans, groans, and screams filled the air around us as I made love to her beneath the stars. "It's so good. Oh. My. God. It's so good." She said as she began fucking me back, lifting her hips and slamming them into mine.

I moved in and out of her, varying my tempo and intensity. She responded so well to all of it, loving the way I played her perfect body. I felt her walls spasm around my hard dick and knew that she was approaching her second orgasm of the night. "You gonna cum for me, baby?" I asked as I slammed into her in a staccato pace.

All she could do is nod as she got closer and closer to her climax. Her body tensed and I leaned down, slamming my mouth onto hers as she fell apart in my arms, me swallowing her screams and moans. I kissed her as she came down, the walls of her cunt gripping my cock painfully. It was the most exquisite pain I had ever felt. As her walls rippled, I felt my balls tighten slightly and knew that my climax was impending. "Baby, look at me." I said, trying to get her to focus. Two dreamy looking green eyes looked up at me. "I'm getting close. I need you to bite me, okay?" I said, seriously as I continued stroking in and out of her. She started to shake her head and decline but I stopped her with a strong, hard, stroke. She moaned and threw her head back once more. "Look at me, Ana." Her dazed gaze once again met mine. "Bite me." I said, slamming into her.

I moved my hand from her shoulder to the back of her head and pushed her face towards my neck. She resisted slightly but I soon felt her relent as she placed a soft kiss on my vein. I braced myself as I felt her mouth widen. As her teeth sunk into my skin, lights flashed behind my eyelids.

-Santana-

"Drink, Santana." He screamed as he pounded my pussy. I couldn't decide which was more pleasurable, his dick stroking in and out of me or the taste of his blood in my mouth. I began to pull on the vein and the blood gushed faster. It was hot and tangy and so delicious. I had thought about what it'd be like to taste him this way all week and now that I was doing it, my thoughts could never have equated to this. Alex inside me and his blood flowing into my mouth was perfection. I never wanted it to end.

I rocked my hips up on every down stroke of his and groaned as his life force oozed down my throat. I pulled harder and moaned my content. I vaguely heard Alex's moans turn into words as I swallowed. I opened my eyes, my vision had sharpened, every star was more detailed than it had been a moment before. This was perfection. Absolute perfection.