Those Four Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Taboo sex between extended family members.
12.3k words
4.66
160k
89

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
291 Followers

This is my second piece of work to Literotica (I am writing this in parallel to my first piece "Watching My Loving Parents"). This new story is a fantasy based on certain real-life incidents. Again, I have used English throughout, although some of the spoken language was local (Tamil and/or Malay). I have used Tamil words sporadically. I have divided the story into 3 Chapters to make it more manageable. I hope you enjoy it and I will post Chapters 2 and 3 soon – still writing them.

God, I felt good after that shower. I stood naked in the room wiping myself dry, looking at my reflection in the mirror. It was around 9:30 pm and I was planning to get an early sleep. As I bent down to dry my toes I noticed shadow movements from under the room door and I sensed someone's presence just outside the door. I looked to the keyhole and sure enough, the light coming through from the outside was suddenly cut off – somebody or something had blocked it. Didn't take long for me to realise it - she was peeping on me.

I was sure it was her and my cock twitched at the thought. Feeling excited, I slowly pulled back my foreskin to expose my cock head and turned around to face the door, wanting to show her my semi-hard cock. My first thought was to give her some of her own medicine – to stroke it slowly and put on a show for her but decided otherwise. I pulled on my underwear and a sarong and combed my hair, before heading towards the door. The eye at the keyhole quickly disappeared – Jothi was gone.

Hi, my name is Arun. I am 41 and work as a senior partner with a large accounting firm in Kuala Lumpur. I had been married for 8 years to a wonderful woman called Priya. Like me she's 41 and we have two beautiful children – a girl of 7 and a boy of 5.

My wife and I enjoyed a very active and healthy sex life – we made love during the week, but usually saved the best for the weekends, when we enjoyed long hours of unrushed, mind-blowing sex. Priya was a virgin when she met me, but took to sex like a duck taking to water and mastered the art of pleasing a man. When we were still dating and in the early years of our marriage, we studied many sexual manuals together, trying out new techniques of making love. We also used to watch blue movies together at home. We loved each other very much and Priya satisfied me to the fullest.

Having spent many years abroad, I was quite liberal about sex in general, but was rather choosy about women. I loved women as friends and had many of them as nothing more than just good friends. But when it came to making love, I needed to be mentally and physically attracted to them. I always had a profound admiration of the female body – not just boobs and ass, but facial features, the hair, lips, legs and so on. Even after my marriage, the admiration of the female body continued but it stopped there, at the admiration level. I had never strayed from Priya.

Jothi was the young wife of my brother-in law, Raja, Priya's elder brother. Jothi was only 35 while Raja was 44 and they lived in Prai. They had, like us, 2 kids – a boy of 11 and a girl of 7. They had been married for 12 years now – it was an arranged marriage and they made a lovely, happy couple. My mother-in-law stayed with them – she was around 70 at that time and quite sickly.

Raja was a lorry driver – he drove a trailer and did the long-distance routes. Normally he left on a Sunday evening and returned either on the following Friday night or the Saturday morning. Sometimes he would not be home for 2 weeks or more. He had dropped out of school early and did many odd jobs before getting his licence. Jothi was a full-time housewife and a very good one at that.

We usually drove up to Prai once or twice a year and spent some days with them. I got along very well with Raja and Jothi, as well as everyone else in Priya's family. Jothi addressed me as Annan (elder brother) and Priya as Anni (sister-in-law). She was well-mannered and always polite and nice to us whenever we visited and stayed with them.

I didn't actually take much notice of Jothi when I had first got married and was welcomed into Priya's family in Prai. I treated her as a younger sister and had no other thoughts of her. She was rather short, about 5 feet 6 only, fair-skinned and pretty. The one character of her which I instantly noted and liked however was her jovial nature - her youthfulness sometimes bordered on cheekiness. She was quite chatty – spoke Malay, Tamil and English well.

Some months after our marriage, we celebrated our first Deepavali in Prai with Priya's family, as was the custom. We had all gone to temple for prayers. Upon returning home, I asked Priya to get me some cold water to drink. As she had already gone to the room to change, she in turn asked Jothi to get it for me. Jothi obliged and came with a glass of cold water to the hall to hand it to me and as she bent down, her sari dropped off her shoulder and her seemingly large boobs, packed tightly in her sari blouse, came into my direct view. She caught my eyes staring at her bosom and her cleavage. She saw the look in my eyes and smiled, before pulling her sari back over her. I didn't think much of that incident then but much later I realized that that was the start of her casual teasing of me – my eyes had triggered a desire in her.

I recall that first Deepavali quite well. At that time, they stayed in a wooden house. Priya and I used the kid's room which was next to the master bedroom. The little boy, 3 at that time, slept in my mother-in-law's room which was at the back of the house. It was about 11pm on Deepavali night and the house was dark. Everyone was asleep it seemed.

I was feeling rather horny and started to touch Priya, slowly caressing her breasts and pulling her nipples. She was rather conscious of being heard and kept very silent, though her nipples reacted to my attention. I unbuttoned her nightgown, moved my lips over her nipple and sucked on it – she had wonderful firm tits and she loved me sucking on her hard nipples. She held my head and pressed me to her, just moaning into my ear.

And then we heard it – the familiar sound of a woman's moan. At first, we thought it was Priya but it came from the next room – they were also making love.

Priya giggled softly and whispered "Seems like we are not the only horny ones" and then pushed me down to her magnificent pussy to lick her.

She was now as much in need of pleasure as I was. Priya had a truly beautiful, hairy pussy and I was addicted to it from the time I first tasted it, while we were still dating. She had a beautiful aroma, like a flower and tasted equally good. And when she exploded, she really dripped a lot of pussy juice. After our marriage, and much to our pleasure, we also discovered that she actually squirted when I licked and fingered her at the same time.

There were more whispers and noises now coming from the next room. I focussed on my Priya's pussy. She brushed her fingers through my hair and gently guided my mouth over her pussy. She slowly started thrusting her pussy upwards to my licking tongue. She spread her legs wider and used her fingers to spread her lips, guiding me to her clit. When my tongue touched it, she gasped "Mmmmmm....Athan....yesssss."

She gripped my hair and thrust her wet pussy against my face for a few more minutes, before sitting up and pulling my face to her and kissing me, her tongue spearing into my hungry mouth immediately, tasting herself on my mouth. She pushed me back on the bed, pulled away my sarong and took hold of my cock. She stroked it a couple of times and then bent down to engulf it with her hot mouth. God, did she love sucking my cock! I pulled her legs towards me and she knew what I wanted. She raised her leg over me and planted her hot, wet pussy on my face. We both loved the 69.

The noises from the other room had definitely increased and it only served to excite us more. Priya was now fucking my mouth hard with her hairy pussy, her clit dueling with my tongue while she sucked on my meat like a woman possessed, twisting and moaning around it, and caressed my balls with her fingers, urging me to empty my load in her mouth. A few minutes later we heard a loud (woman's) moan and then a heavy (manly) gasp from the other side of the wall – they must have climaxed. That triggered our explosion - Priya gushed what seemed like a gallon of sweet honey down my mouth and I shot several strong streams of my semen down her throat.

There was silence thereafter and we just laid there in our bed. Priya clung to me and kissed me. She whispered to me that hearing her brother and his wife had turned her on so much that night. We were sure they had heard us too. Priya's fingers played with my still hard prick and started to stroke it back to hardness.

"I need your cock inside me, Athan. I'm so fucking hot" she whispered.

"Sit on me and fuck me, darling" I responded.

She stroked my cock a while longer and then moved down my body, to once again engulf it in her mouth. She bobbed her face up and down in rapid strokes, sucking on my rod as if in a sexual trance, her fingers encircled around the base. Then she removed her mouth, leaving my cock coated with her saliva and positioned herself over my hips, held my now throbbing cock up and lowered her hot wet pussy on to it. She moaned quietly as she sank all the way, filling her burning pussy up to the hilt. Priya was on heat.

"Mmmm....yessss....... I love your fat cock inside my pussy" hissed Priya.

She began to lift her pelvis up and down, enjoying the wet, tightness of her pussy walls rubbing around my girth. The bed springs made elastic noises as Priya bounced up and down on my cock.

From the other side, we heard sounds again – first little whispers and then a "unnnnhhhh" followed by a "mmmmmm". The bed on the other side started creaking in a steady rhythm.

"He's screwing her again" said Priya, increasing her tempo. I squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples. I brought my hand to her pussy and rubbed on her clit, as she rode me like crazy. She was on fire, turned on by the fact that they were fucking on the other side and we, on this side, and being heard by one another.

Priya gasped, groaned and panted as she pumped harder and more rapidly. The creaking of the bed on the other side of the wall increased as did the gasps and moans. They were keeping in pace with us, it appeared.

Then Priya bent over and kissed me. Her tongue snaked into my mouth again and I felt her pussy muscles contracting tightly. She was on the verge. I felt her body shudder and she bit on my shoulders, trying to stifle her cry of orgasm. A powerful explosion rocked through her body. That triggered my cock to expand and swell. I shot another heavy load of cum deep into her womb. Our bodies shivered and shook together in the throes of orgasm.

And in tandem, from the other side there was a sharp moan and a loud push of the bed and then short, quick gasps. And, then more whispers.

As my flaccid penis slid out of her cum-filled pussy, Priya moved down my body to suck on it again. She came back up to kiss me, sharing both our juices. We heard a door open on the other side and someone going to the bathroom. Priya hugged me and we fell asleep like that, utterly sated.

After that first Deepavali, I began to take more notice of Jothi. Despite being short, she had a dynamite body, with a gorgeous set of tits and a fantastic round ass. She had long, straight hair which went down to her waist. And, she had flesh in the right places too but wasn't anywhere near fat.

She had lovely bright eyes and a sharp nose, fitted with a gold ring. She had wide, sexy lips that were made for kissing (or blowing), adorned by a large birthmark on the upper left side of her lips. A light "moustache" gave her an even sexier look. Her face was completed with a lovely dimple on her left cheek.

Jothi was wasn't as beautiful as Priya but she had some kind of a special sexual aura about her that attracted my attention, every time she was around me – powerful sexual vibes radiated from her, a kind of animal magnetism.

When we were there about a year later, Jothi was 8 months pregnant with their daughter and Priya was 5 months pregnant with ours. Both were a sight to behold with their pregnant bodies. Jothi's tits seemed gigantic and more than once, she caught me staring at them, smiling at me each time. I sensed that she enjoyed the attention from me.

2 months later, we went for her baby's 30th day celebration. We stayed there over the weekend and I had many an opportunity to ogle at Jothi breast-feeding her newborn daughter. Once Priya was resting herself in bed (she was in her 8th month) and I was alone in the living room reading the newspapers. Jothi came out of her room carrying her baby, still sucking on her breast and looked at me. Smiling at me she pulled the baby off her nipple and briefly exposed it to me, before covering it back again with her maternity blouse. I thought of it as nothing more than she being careless but I had had a good look of her naked, wet breast, her big fat nipple and the beautiful dark areola around it.

Over that whole weekend, she continued to give me more views of her naked tits and nipples while breast-feeding her baby. She was careful – always exposing when no one was around. I started to think that it was intentional, but there was no pattern to it and so I did not give it further thought. The only change in me was that I suddenly developed a boob fetish which puzzled Priya – I was making love to Priya's milk-filled boobs and nipples almost every night!

Over the next few times when we visited them, Jothi found new ways and means to tease me, albeit mild teasing. She would occasionally bend down in front of me in the pretext of serving me a drink or picking up something from the coffee table, giving me generous views of her cleavage (once even bra-less) or views of her womanly thighs (once even a quick view of her panty-covered crotch). Nobody else knew about or was aware of these incidences however.

A few years later, something happened that more or less completely bewitched me into a sexual obsession with Jothi. By that time, they had moved to their new semi-detached house. It was a big house with 4 bedrooms, 3 rooms in the front circling the living area and one at the back adjoining the dining area. We stayed there for a week and used the room at the back.

It was a Saturday and Raja had just come home after his trip down to Singapore. We chatted for a while and then he went for a shower, before we had lunch together. After lunch, Priya wanted to go to the hair dressers, as well as do some shopping and asked me to drop her in town. Raja said he was going to have a nap. The kids came with me in the car to drop Priya and then we drove around a bit before we came back home about 40 minutes later.

There was no sign of Jothi and I presumed she was also having a nap. Mother-in-law was having her siesta in her room. The kids sat to watch TV while I decided to lie in bed for a while before going back to pick up Priya.

Just as I was walking towards the room, the door of the master bedroom opened and Jothi stepped out. She was surprised to see me at home but made no attempt to rush. Her hair was ruffled and her pottu (red kumkum on her forehead) was smeared. She had the unmistakable look (and smell) of a freshly-fucked woman. Her face was radiant and she gave me one of her cheeky smiles – her face told me that she had been royally fucked by her husband! And, the look in her eyes at that instant excited me – it was as if she was trying to tell me something.

She went to the bathroom for a shower and came out some long minutes later. I was sitting in the hall and reflecting on that magical look on her face and in her eyes. When she came out, I went into the bathroom and saw her discarded clothes in the laundry basket. I don't know why I did it, but I closed the door and searched through her clothes. I found her panties and realized that she had not washed or rinsed them yet. I brought them to my nose – her smell was strong and there was also the smell of male spunk – their combined juices.

My cock was rock hard and I took it out and started stroking it, all the time having her panties at my nose and imagining how they had fucked. I was so turned on that I came within a few seconds of stroking and shot my load onto the bathroom floor. I then wiped my cock on her panties and put them back into the laundry basket, before pouring some water on the bathroom floor to wash away my load.

I came out of the bathroom and saw her standing in the dining room, already dressed and with a towel around her wet hair. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She went into the bathroom to pick up her discarded clothes and came out with them. She looked at me and smiled, as if she knew exactly what I had been up to.

Of course I kept that episode to myself. It was the first time since I had been married that I actually jerked off, thinking of or rather wanting someone else. As I drove to pick up Priya, I thought over the incident. Usually Jothi, just like Priya and other women in their family, never left her discarded clothes especially her underwear in the bathroom – why did she leave her panties there that afternoon, well knowing that I was there? Was it a careless error or was it done on purpose to test me?

Neither Priya nor Raja said anything or behaved differently that evening – so Jothi had also kept it to herself. Why? Anyway, the whole incident started my obsession with her. I didn't know what it was, but something strongly attracted me to this female creature.

Jothi was usually the first to have a shower each morning, before she prayed and made breakfast for everyone. I am normally up very early too, but I relax with a book and a coffee first, before going for my shower. So it was the next morning - I went in for a shower after her. As I was brushing my teeth, I looked at the laundry basket and there again were her panties. After I finished with my teeth, I picked up her panties and held them to my nose. Her smell was much stronger than yesterday – musky and pleasant. I started to stroke my now hardening cock. I rubbed her panties all over my face and eventually brought my tongue out to taste it – a sweet-salty taste. I then rubbed the panties on my cock head and stroked myself to an explosion, shooting my goo on her panties. It was quite intense and I discarded the stained panties in the laundry basket before having my shower.

After my shower, I came out wrapped in a towel. She went into the bathroom to pick up her panties, came out and smiled at me as she held it in her hand. She knew for sure my cum was on it. She took it to the back to wash it with her other clothes.

This happened every morning while we were there that trip. On the last morning, she even left her black bra there. I alternated my licking between her bra and panties. I shot my load on her panties as well as both cups of her bra.

She knew very well what I was doing to her underwear but she didn't make any fuss. Was she expecting me to do that? Was she just teasing me? I had no clue where this was going to end but I was obsessed with her.

I never mentioned this teasing game to Priya or anyone else. And Jothi also acted normally – no indication of our teasing games in the open. I did feel guilty about lusting after another woman besides Priya and especially her brother's wife, but something about Jothi fascinated me and attracted me to her. Something just told me that she would be exceptional in bed. The sexual energy vibrating from this woman was so intense that it thrilled me to bits.

The following year when we visited them over four nights, her teasing continued, confident that this game was between the both of us only and that I was a keen participant in her game. During that trip, Priya's younger sister, Kala, was also visiting but alone with her kids – her husband was overseas. So, Priya, Kala and the kids shared the rooms while I slept on a mattress on the living room floor. So I was usually the last one to sleep and the first one to get up.

Ammavan
Ammavan
291 Followers